Harris agrees to FoxNews interview

7,198 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by P.H. Dexippus
milner79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack Squat 83 said:

Has Fox already agreed to release the full transcript, after the fact?

Plus, if I'm Brett I wouldn't puff out my chest about her agreeing to HIM doing the interview. The choice says a whole lot about how he is viewed.

This is a HUGE test for Fox News and their future viewership IMO. They've lost a bunch of us over time. It's a hell of an opportunity to gain some trust, just by being tough and honest w no shenanigans.

Exactly. If Baier has any professional self-worth, he will be fair but unwaivering in his drive to ask the tough questions and unrelenting in challenging her BS responses.
4stringAg
AG
sam callahan said:

Has anybody articulated what the upside is for her?

How does this desperation move have a payoff?

Her friendly interviews are disastrous. Even her biggest fans cringe at them.

A Hail Mary takes a QB that can throw 50 yards.

I see zero upside for her.

Agree other than countering a narrative that she won't go on hostile networks it I can't see that reason changing many minds.
93MarineHorn
sam callahan said:

Has anybody articulated what the upside is for her?

How does this desperation move have a payoff?

Her friendly interviews are disastrous. Even her biggest fans cringe at them.

A Hail Mary takes a QB that can throw 50 yards.

I see zero upside for her.
All Dems need is for Kamala to have one good performance. They just want to see her be reasonably presidential for one interview. Remember how they all breathed a sigh of relief when Biden actually delivered a decent State of the Union speech? That's all they needed to forget about the multiple examples of obvious cognitive decline that Biden had displayed over his presidency.
David_Puddy
AG
Muy said:

Rip*91 said:

Baier will not push her hard enough. He will let her off the hook when she starts the bull**** lying.

Let that ***** sit down with Hannity or Jesse if you want to see her squirm.

Laura Ingraham would be vicious.

Honestly just about anybody but Baier would be better and essentially destroy her. I'm sure he'll press her a little, but not nearly as much as Ingraham, Hannity, or Waters would.
Squadron7
AG
I can understand editing an interview for time requirements for broadcast television...but in this day and age there are no excuses for not making a full, uncut version of any interview available for streaming.
aggiehawg
AG
Squadron7 said:

I can understand editing an interview for time requirements for broadcast television...but in this day and age there are no excuses for not making a full, uncut version of any interview available for streaming.
and quickly releasing the full transcript.
Muy
AG
David_Puddy said:

Muy said:

Rip*91 said:

Baier will not push her hard enough. He will let her off the hook when she starts the bull**** lying.

Laura Ingraham would be vicious.

Honestly just about anybody but Baier would be better and essentially destroy her. I'm sure he'll press her a little, but not nearly as much as Ingraham, Hannity, or Waters would.

Hannity would attack but he gets too single threaded once an issue hits. Waters is brilliant and would shift to body blows after he hits her with a few uppercuts and jabs, then bring the haymaker.
TAMU1990
AG
Houston Lee said:

I think Harris is going to do better in the interview than you think. I think the audience for this interview will be huge. She has done a lot of interviews lately and made some key mistakes. But, as with anything, the more you do of something, the better you get at it. She did all the softball interviews and knows that she has to do something in the big leagues and face tough questions.

I don't think her performance will change any minds. But, I bet she does Ok.

I fully expect the National media to tout her interview as a big win (no matter how she actually does) and you can bet they are going to sing her praises.

It's a bold move on her part.
60 Minutes cut and pasted answers to different questions asked. I'd say she's not doing well if they had to do that. She'll be fine because Bair will be too easy on her. If I was interviewing her for 7-10 minutes (it's not going to be long) I'd ask how she didn't know about Joe's decline because it's a huge national security risk. Who is actually running the show? Also needs to be asked why she flipped flopped on so many issues (especially on immigration/border wall). Finally needs to explain her economic policy. Where is the price gouging? How are you going to tax unrealized gains? What is an opportunity economy? Ask her if she regrets being the tie breaking vote on the Inflation Reduction Act that set off the "price gouging".
David_Puddy
AG
Yeah, Hannity would just hammer an issue to death, instead of letting her trip over herself and then moving on to the next major issue. Where it would be rinse, repeat
IDaggie06
AG
Why would Fox agree to this? Trump has all the momentum right now.
Muy
AG
IDaggie06 said:

Ummm, advertising? Fox News still cares about revenues, but in this case I wish they had a little bit of pettiness like the MSM and not give her any airtime.
aginlakeway
AG
P.U.T.U said:

So it's still okay? She did a lot better than she would have if she didn't get the questions

It's irrelevant actually IMO. I don't think she's getting the questions ahead of time.

Others have said she will.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
aginlakeway
AG
IDaggie06 said:

She is going to flounder. Again. Plus, Fox has been asking for months to get an interview with her. So lets do it!
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
IDaggie06
AG
Muy said:

IDaggie06 said:

Ummm, advertising? Fox News still cares about revenues, but in this case I wish they had a little bit of pettiness like the MSM and not give her any airtime.
Republicans don't want to see or hear her talk and liberals refuse to watch Fox News. Plus I think a Trump presidency is much better for Fox viewership the next few years.
zephyr88
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

Rip*91 said:

Gutfeld for the win
Yes, the REAL October surprise...

Mrs. Harris, Brett can't make it tonight - meet Greg, he'll take it from here.
annie88
AG
ToHntortoFsh said:

I'd like for him to ask her when Biden quit being a racist as she called him in the 2016 primary.
And a rapist. Remember, she said, she believed the women that accused him.

But as we're learning if you're a Democrat, it doesn't matter. I mean her own husband has gotten a nanny pregnant and smacked a woman, but apparently it's OK.
annie88
AG
IDaggie06 said:

Because she's desperate.
fullback44
AG
sam callahan said:

He needs to ask her, "You've had more access to President Biden than anyone else. When did you start noticing his mental and why didn't you raised concerns earlier?"
He needs to ask her, "Have you personally had to change Bidens diaper when he craps in his pants"?
Hoyt Ag
AG
This is going to backfire bigtime. Once she starts on the 'I grew up middle class' and other word salad BS, she is done.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Hoyt Ag said:

OldArmy71 said:

Baier is too lightweight.

I want someone to interview her who glares at her and fact checks her and is horrified by her answers the way the female NYT "interviewer" does with Vance in that long session that has been cited on here.
Megyn Kelly on line 1.

This

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.