Biden officially out

36,779 Views | 409 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
whatthehey78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LMCane said:

Mark Kelly wins them Arizona

Josh Shapiro wins them Pennsylvania

was telling alot of you that you were way too overconfident the last two weeks.

millions of democrats are jubilant today and sending in donations to Harris right now.
Not so fast. Your still stuck with cackles...dumber than a rock and the entire world knows it.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Ozzy Osbourne
LMCane said:

millions of democrats are jubilant today and sending in donations to Harris right now.

Nah. They ain't winning jack. It depends on whether or not they activate the cheating apparatus.
Old Tom Morris
I don't know who Harry Sisson is, but I'm pretty sure he made my coffee at Starbucks in the past 6 months
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
I think the Trump/Vance ticket will easily reach 270 electoral votes, regardless of who is on the Democrat ticket.
LMCane
TAMU1990 said:

This is about losing - that's it. I guess going forward if your candidate is going to lose you can just switch out at the convention.

How in the hell can anyone be a democrat? They don't give a **** about you.
Republicans would never do this.

not because we are more moral- even though we are.

but you really think Donald Trump would be saying "oh! Leader McConnell is calling for me not to run again!!"

Republicans would tell anyone pressuring them to go F themselves.

else we would have done it to Bob Dole and GHW Bush and Mitt Romney and John McCain and Thomas Dewey (two time loser!)
Tone2002
"Black"girl magic…… *sighs*
Get Off My Lawn
Dan Scott said:

Remember that mulvaney character, and how his "popularity" was clearly artificial - cratering as soon as the fad lost its expediency?

Pretty sure this kid sold his soul for artificial influencer status and will be dropped like a dirty sock if his content ever had to stand on its own merit.
LMCane
damn- betting markets already showing Trump 61 cents Harris 44 cents

it's nearly an even 50/50 race before the campaign begins again.
Krazykat
AG
Worst president ever!!!!!
LMCane
Old Tom Morris said:

I don't know who Harry Sisson is, but I'm pretty sure he made my coffee at Starbucks in the past 6 months
he relentlessly pumped Biden no matter what was happening

the Baghdad Bob of Twitter and social media for Biden.

then within an hour he is on Team Harris

YouBet
AG
Fenrir said:

YouBet said:

ttu_85 said:

YouBet said:

Fenrir said:

munch96 said:

Gonna be 1968 all over again for them.

Hope you're right but I fear getting rid of Biden gives just enough cover in the TDS riddled minds to vote for "not trump" again.

It absolutely does. Trump has about a 20% chance of winning in my mind.
Good Lord give up already. When the public hears her cackel an spew nonsense Trump will be up by 10.

I have little faith in voters and the system. I'll gladly eat crow if I'm wrong and it won't stop me from voting early and often.

The same public watched a guy hide away in a basement 90% of the time and spew gibberish the rest of the time and he got elected...

Exactly. And the Dems will cheat where they can.

Don't care that the Rs had an incredible RNC. Minimum 45% of this country will vote Dem no matter what.
BlueSmoke
She's been in hiding. Wait until cackles starts making speeches. She's awful in person and when she actually has to perform.
Nobody cares. Work Harder
marcel ledbetter
Nine pages is about an hour! What's the fastest time to ten pages on f 16? Tigerdroppings would have it up to 35 pages by now for some reason.

Historic times!
TexAgs91
AG
GTFO Marxist
Fight! Fight! Fight!
YouBet
AG
Love that Biden says picking Kamala as VP was his best decision as POTUS. A decision made just weeks after she called him a racist and a rapist.

lol.
LMCane
MsDoubleD81 said:

My BAS is kicking in. We are 3 TDs ahead of the sips and their 3rd string/walkon QB comes in to rally them.

Hurricanes Blow Away Michigan at Finish: Top-Ranked Miami Gets 17 Points in Final Six Minutes to Steal 31-30 Win

L.A. Times Sept. 18, 1988

ANN ARBOR, Mich. They were celebrating in Michigan a bit too soon.

While Michigan was congratulating itself for a victory over top-ranked Miami, the Hurricanes scored 17 points in the final 5 1/2 minutes and beat the No. 15 Wolverines, 31-30, Saturday on Carlos Huerta's 29-yard field goal with 43 seconds left.
rgleml
AG
No, I think they will pick someone from the Democrat party.
deddog
AG
whatthehey78 said:

LMCane said:

Not so fast. Your still stuck with cackles...dumber than a rock and the entire world knows it.

It's cute how yall think candidates matter… mail in ballots for the win… the democrats are going to win now that Joe Biden is out
deddog
AG
YouBet said:

Love that Biden says picking Kamala as VP was his best decision as POTUS. A decision made just weeks after she called him a racist and a rapist.

lol.

Do you think Biden made that decision?
doubledog
"If nominated I will not run, if I am behind in the poles"
"If elected I will not be served ice cream, I now want sherbet"
My apologies to W.T. Sherman
YouBet
AG
deddog said:

YouBet said:

lol.

No but it's still hilarious. And blatantly racist.
docb
AG
rgleml said:

No, I think they will pick someone from the Democrat party.

100% they will. Might be better than Trump.
StandUpforAmerica
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Why isn't anyone asking if Biden actually made this choice? What if they just put out the statement?
hedge
Republicans lost the black vote
Get Off My Lawn
Old Tom Morris said:

Democrat paid shill. Think "Brooklyn Dad" for kids who larp as commies and anarchists on their brand new iPhones.
AggieBucksJB
AG
LMCane
BlueSmoke said:

She's been in hiding. Wait until cackles starts making speeches. She's awful in person and when she actually has to perform.
okay I agree with this line of thinking. but she has the entire media covering for her and pumping her up.

but this is us Republicans saying this that she is dumb and weird.

how many idiot low information CMs in the USA never watch a speech and just want to elect "the first female and black woman."

yay!
LMCane
AggieBucksJB said:

EXCELLENT!!

get that on the TV everywhere in the USA even in GOP districts tonight!

this is the way.
deddog
AG
YouBet said:

deddog said:

YouBet said:

lol.

No but it's still hilarious. And blatantly racist.

Appeals to the racist Democrat audience , so it's good strategy
LMCane
Yukon Cornelius said:

Why isn't anyone asking if Biden actually made this choice? What if they just put out the statement?
that would be so Biden if someone just had his intern running the Biden Twitter feed post that letter!

but it's real. he is endorsing Kamala

think about it- the dude is 82 years old and wants to get invited to nice parties on Nantucket!

you think he is going to be a pariah when he has a few million to spend before he heads south?
hedge
AgResearch
AG
hedge said:

Republicans lost the black vote

To a Jamacian Indian....
BoydCrowder13
I do have a bad feeling that with Joe gone the Dems could rally.

They could implode even worse than before. But Biden felt like an inevitable defeat. Not sure what will happen now.
YouBet
AG
LMCane said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

that would be so Biden if someone just had his intern running the Biden Twitter feed post that letter!

but it's real. he is endorsing Kamala

think about it- the dude is 82 years old and wants to get invited to nice parties on Nantucket!

you think he is going to be a pariah when he has a few million to spend before he heads south?

Biden will be dead within a year from his condition.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.