Biden officially out

36,785 Views | 409 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Infection_Ag11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieUSMC said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

Kamala opens the door for 340+ electoral votes for Trump
I wouldn't go that far. Trump may very well win, but you're just wish casting for a blowout.

Trump leads Kamala in NEW JERSEY. He leads her by double digits in Arizona.

Not that I think he'll win New Jersey but the point is she is SO unpopular it puts even states like say, Virginia and Minnesota in play. States like Arizona and Wisconsin cease to be swing states at all.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LMCane
YouBet said:

LMCane said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Why isn't anyone asking if Biden actually made this choice? What if they just put out the statement?
that would be so Biden if someone just had his intern running the Biden Twitter feed post that letter!

but it's real. he is endorsing Kamala

think about it- the dude is 82 years old and wants to get invited to nice parties on Nantucket!

you think he is going to be a pariah when he has a few million to spend before he heads south?

Biden will be dead within a year from his condition.

seems to be that is the case

can you imagine what Putin and the Iranian dictators are saying to each other today?!?!
AggieBucksJB
AG
YouBet said:

LMCane said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Why isn't anyone asking if Biden actually made this choice? What if they just put out the statement?
that would be so Biden if someone just had his intern running the Biden Twitter feed post that letter!

think about it- the dude is 82 years old and wants to get invited to nice parties on Nantucket!

you think he is going to be a pariah when he has a few million to spend before he heads south?

You can live with dementia for years, my dad has it. Some good days some bad.
johnnyblaze36
AG
LMCane said:

damn- betting markets already showing Trump 61 cents Harris 44 cents

it's nearly an even 50/50 race before the campaign begins again.
No it is not on both of your statements. You are fake news.
LMCane
Infection_Ag11 said:

AggieUSMC said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

I wouldn't go that far. Trump may very well win, but you're just wish casting for a blowout.

Not that I think he'll win New Jersey but the point is she is SO unpopular it puts even states like say, Virginia and Minnesota in play. States like Arizona and Wisconsin cease to be swing states at all.
you are wish casting

the polls will tighten

and she will pick a Governor from Arizona or PA to win one of those

then Trump has to win TWO of WI/MI/PA. and you think it's going to be a blowout?!

maybe some of you really confident guys

can tell us when the last time it was a GOP blowout -rather than the democrat party blowing out the Republicans?
AG
hedge said:

Kamala, Buttigieg

I hope so.

That might be a weaker ticket than Biden
YouBet
AG
AggieBucksJB said:

YouBet said:

LMCane said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

You can live with dementia for years, my dad has it. Some good days some bad.

You can but he seems to be deteriorating pretty quickly. My FIL died from it so I totally empathize with you. It's awful.

And that's what makes Jill evil. She knows he's handicapped and pushed it anyway.
hedge

I might've changed my mind about her
LMCane
also, unfortunately many of you are only seeing part of the picture

you deride the DNC and democrats for dumping Biden-

and at the same time you believe the DNC would dump Biden for someone who will DO WORSE?!!?

it's literally common sense and 6th grade logic-

the leftists would not have forced out Biden if they were going to lose worse without him!

duh.

they must have polling OBVIOUSLY which shows Harris doing better- else why go through all of this? you think they are willingly putting up a WEAKER team?!
Gigem314
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

I do have a bad feeling that with Joe gone the Dems could rally.

They could implode even worse than before. But Biden felt like an inevitable defeat. Not sure what will happen now.
A younger candidate likely helps them from being massacred in 'winnable' down-ballot races that might have bottomed out with Joe on the ticket.

But I'm not sure how they can simultaneously run on the Biden/Harris incumbent policies while awkwardly stepping around the fact that Biden was allowed to start the re-election bid and now they're abruptly changing it at the last minute.

In 2020 they had the benefit of the challenger, making it all about Trump's record and the condition of the country. This time around they have to be on the defensive on their record and the condition of the country.

I don't think it changes much in terms of Trump's chances.
Bunk Moreland
hedge said:

AI/photoshop would change your mind.
Infection_Ag11
AG
LMCane said:

Mark Kelly wins them Arizona

Josh Shapiro wins them Pennsylvania

was telling alot of you that you were way too overconfident the last two weeks.

millions of democrats are jubilant today and sending in donations to Harris right now.

Arizona is lost for the democrats. Mark Kelly on the ticket isn't going to swing the state 10 points. He's just not that popular.

Shapiro probably flips Pennsylvania but at this point, Trump doesn't need it.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggie97
AG
Interesting that Clinton, Obama and Pelosi issued statements today but only Clinton endorsed Harris
FTAG 2000
AG
hedge said:

That's AI.
LMCane
another thing no one is mentioning is ONCE AGAIN HOW MUCH THE MEDIA SUCKS

not just that they are biased

but they literally can't report for @#$@#$

half of them every day said Biden was gone- and half every day said Biden was staying. This was YESTERDAY

Mark Halperin literally claimed Biden would never quit before meeting Bibi Netanyahu because he wouldn't want to give the Israeli leader the satisfaction of once again outlasting a democrat administration (like he did with Clinton and Obama)
Infection_Ag11
AG
LMCane said:

and at the same time you believe the DNC would dump Biden for someone who will DO WORSE?!!?

the leftists would not have forced out Biden if they were going to lose worse without him!

duh.

they must have polling OBVIOUSLY which shows Harris doing better- else why go through all of this? you think they are willingly putting up a WEAKER team?!

They're salvaging the campaign funds to assist with down ballot races. The presidency is essentially lost at this point.

This ain't the master chess move you seem to think. This is the best of bad options for them.
LMCane
Infection_Ag11 said:

LMCane said:

Mark Kelly wins them Arizona

Josh Shapiro wins them Pennsylvania

was telling alot of you that you were way too overconfident the last two weeks.

millions of democrats are jubilant today and sending in donations to Harris right now.

Arizona is lost for the democrats. Mark Kelly on the ticket isn't going to swing the state 10 points. He's just not that popular.

Shapiro probably flips Pennsylvania but at this point, Trump doesn't need it.
I hope you are correct but I think you are not

you can't go from Trump losing Arizona four years ago. and the last two senate elections were won by democrats. Kari lake lost the governor.

so that is GOP 0 - 4 in the last four Arizona statewide elections

and now for some reason the GOP is leading by TEN points?!?!

come on man.
LMCane
Infection_Ag11 said:

LMCane said:

duh.

They're salvaging the campaign funds to assist with down ballot races. The presidency is essentially lost at this point.

This ain't the master chess move you seem to think. This is the best of bad options for them.

that's a good point and solid argument

pray that you are correct.
GigEmADED
hedge said:

Weirdo.
Infection_Ag11
AG
LMCane said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

AggieUSMC said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

you are wish casting

the polls will tighten

then Trump has to win TWO of WI/MI/PA. and you think it's going to be a blowout?!

can tell us when the last time it was a GOP blowout -rather than the democrat party blowing out the Republicans?

It's not a matter of what I think, it's the objective fact that Kamala Harris is going to be the single most unpopular major party candidate for president by polling data since her turn of the 20th century. Now she will get a lot of votes because blind partisanship and hatred of Trump, but she is just not going to be able to muster the kind of support to counter what is an unexpectedly united voter base for the GOP.
Prosperdick
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

LMCane said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

AggieUSMC said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

you are wish casting

the polls will tighten

It's not a matter of what I think, it's the objective fact that Kamala Harris is going to be the single most unpopular major party candidate for president by polling data since her turn of the 20th century. Now she will get a lot of votes because blind partisanship and hatred of Trump, but she is just not going to be able to muster the kind of support to counter what is an unexpectedly united voter base for the GOP.
Plus her only "accomplishment" as VP was border czar and good luck trying to polish that turd. Trump just needs to ask the American people "Who would you rather be the Commander in Chief of this great country, me or Kamala?"
TAMU1990
AG
LMCane said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

AggieUSMC said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

you are wish casting

the polls will tighten

No one votes for VP
Fatboy Thaddeus
I'm not sure if Trump's chances just went up or down but they certainly changed. So, this just feels apropos to the moment:

or is there even any difference between althetic competition and political competition? LMK in the comments
Ask yourself 3 questions:
1) Do I live in an echo chamber?
2) Do I spend all my energy barking when I hear a dogwhistle?
3) If this was me, how would I even know?
Rudebaeger
AG

I remember in 2016 when Hilldawg was running,
The more that she spoke in public, the lower her poll numbers would go.
Her campaign kept her out of the public (and let the media carry her water).

Just substitute Hilldawg with Harris. The same will happen.
Claverack
She is even more unpopular than Oldfinger.

She is a member of the present administration. As such, she must defend Biden's policies. She hasn't come close to demonstrating an ability to do that.

She was named the Border Czar. Nothing more needs saying.

She is a goldmine for the Trump Campaign, particularly with its emphasis on border security and immigration control policy.
Claverack
If I were the Democrats, then the Ho is going the way of Joe and Shapiro or someone else outside this Reign of Error would be getting the go-ahead to run.

LMCane
THIS is the way. Come on stupid GOP get it together-

LMCane
here are some good clips of the best of Harris

come on GOP this is such a target rich environment. Pound her into the ground this week.

whatthehey78
AG
LMCane said:

duh.

Since they haven't groomed a candidate since Hiliary...YEAH, they've put up a weaker team. lol, now deal with it!
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
FIDO95
AG
LMCane said:

come on GOP this is such a target rich environment. Pound her into the ground this week.

Thanks. I now feel more stupider having scene what kan beeee.

On a side note, the animatronics at Epcots Hall of Presidents are getting increasingly realistic.

?width=900&height=600&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp
aginlakeway
AG
Trump will crush her on the Espinoza case.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Waffledynamics
AG
The Democrats are such a scummy party.
aggiehawg
AG
Hmm.

LMCane
has anyone thought to ask....

what happens if Russia fires 1000 nuclear tipped ICBMs at the United States tonight with a 82 year old guy suffering from COVID who just quit?
Aggie Dad 26
LMCane said:

How did we get here?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.