Biden officially out

36,775 Views | 409 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Dan Scott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bobbranco
AG
Brother Shamus said:

So now what?
Endorsed the Hoover woman.
AggieBucksJB
AG
TAMU1990 said:

samurai_science said:

He has also officially endorsed Kamala
No he didn't
He just did.
BadMoonRisin
AG
This is all setup perfectly for the Democrats to run their most pathetic play in history:

blame any person with a brain, who actually listens to Kamala Harris talk even once or twice, of being a sexist and racist for not voting for her ****** ass.

Sorry. It's not going to work.
MsDoubleD81
AG

FriscoKid
AG
samurai_science said:

Let's all imagine what has been unburdened and what could have been.
agent-maroon
AG
halfastros81 said:

No surprise that once Obama said he needs to drop out… voila… he drops out 2 days later. Is there any doubt now who is leading this cluster?
Was there really any doubt?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Squadron7
AG
sam callahan said:

hope your gag reflexes are strong, because the Saint Biden narrative is about to kick in full gear.

Reminds me of the MSM's state-level coverage of McCain's funeral because he was viewed as an opponent to Trump.....when they pretty much hated McCain his whole career.
aginlakeway
AG
TAMU1990 said:

samurai_science said:

He has also officially endorsed Kamala
No he didn't

Yes he did.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
whatthehey78
AG
Just can't believe the Dem's are overjoyed by JB's endorsement of Camel-A. Reeks of a "Lose - Lose" proposition.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Irish 2.0
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
halfastros81
AG
They never have given a crap about their own voters . This is the definition of anti democracy .
Redassag94
AG
If Trump was smart he would frame this as Biden forced to step down in disgrace.
BlueSmoke
Again, her own party didn't vote for her. She was one of the first to drop out.
Nobody cares. Work Harder
Dan Scott
AG
4 years ago Kamala dropped out before the first primary. She's the least VP ever. Now all of a sudden supposed to win over the country. Lol
aggiebird02
BadMoonRisin said:

This is all setup perfectly for the Democrats to run their most pathetic play in history:

blame any person with a brain, who actually listens to Kamala Harris talk even once or twice, of being a sexist and racist for not voting for her ****** ass.

Sorry. It's not going to work.
Since it's a throw away, and a chance to get rid of some dead weight permanently, watch them have Buttige be the VP…
Squadron7
AG
Either he is fit or he is not.

If he isn't running, he should resign.
MsDoubleD81
AG
My BAS is kicking in. We are 3 TDs ahead of the sips and their 3rd string/walkon QB comes in to rally them.
Irish 2.0
BlueSmoke said:

Again, her own party didn't vote for her. She was one of the first to drop out.

She just got endorsed by her President. If the DNC tries to broker her out, it will implode the party.
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
Guitarsoup
AG
Josh Shapiro would do better than Kamala.
Hornbeck
AG
I know a lot of older folks that would have voted for Sleepy Joe again that will not vote for Kamala the Ugandan Warrior
atmtws
AG
So how does this play out? Isn't it past the filing deadline in some states? Do the Supreme Courts look the other way and allow massive mail in ballots to be dropped from the air?

"Unprecedented"
"Unexpected"
"Preserve democracy"
"The will of the people"

BenFiasco14
AG
The king is stepping aside. Long live Queen Kamala!!!
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
aginlakeway
AG
MsDoubleD81 said:

My BAS is kicking in. We are 3 TDs ahead of the sips and their 3rd string/walkon QB comes in to rally them.

We've never lost when we were 3 TDs ahead of Texas. Not once.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
AggieUSMC
AG
Harris is even more unpopular than Biden. I don't see how much this changes the dynamics of the race.
2wealfth Man
AG
Joe needs to go into memory care REAL soon. And he has no business being President.
samurai_science
Hornbeck said:

I know a lot of older folks that would have voted for Sleepy Joe again that will not vote for Kamala the Ugandan Warrior
I doubt they nominate her
AgResearch
AG
Planned assassination fails....time to drop out of race
Squadron7
AG
I_bleed_maroon said:

What will they do with all the millions of pre-printed ballots?!!

Harris is going to have her named legally changed to Joe Biden.
samurai_science
AggieUSMC said:

Harris is even more unpopular than Biden. I don't see how much this changes the dynamics of the race.
It will change the race if they pick someone other than Harris
AnScAggie
AG
Never forget the dims are fighting not for democracy, but to stay in power at all costs. Of course they will never feel shame at finally realizing what we've been saying since before the last election, that Joe is a vegetable. I wonder if they'll set up recycling centers for all these democracy campaign signs.
TRM
AG
He can endorse Harris, but it doesn't matter. The party leaders can steer the delegates/nomination towards someone else.
halfastros81
AG
Not really
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Soooo do democrats get to vote for a nominee? Or nah
BlueSmoke
How can they cast aside a "woman of color"…..
Nobody cares. Work Harder

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.