Biden officially out

36,787 Views | 409 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
TexasAggie_97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now we find out if he will actually step down before the election so his likely deal with the DNC to have Hunter pardoned can get done.
S.A. Aggie
AG
Bring on. Kamala, Michell, or Hilarious. Trump will win if we all vote and ruin their attempt at fixing another elect!
fordmd
AG
Meanwhile, the assassination team has added this candidate for replacement
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Burnsey
AG
Hunter Biden will be pardoned. Book it.
sam callahan
imagine being one of his minions forced to defend him this morning on the Sunday talk shows and having the rug ripped from under them by lunch
Mark Fairchild
AG
Naive not to think they haven't had a plan since he took office.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
MiamiHopper
Even after everything this is still blowing my mind
LMCane
we all knew it!

my predictit bet that he would not be the nominee just made me a few hundred dollars
suburban cowboy
AG
I've said this recently, and I'll say it again.

Dems will do anything to win. And with this move, along with some basic ballot harvesting using illegal alien names, they're right on track to pull off a hail mary.
No Spin Ag
hedge said:

Kamala, Buttigieg
That's unnecessarily too left, especially when thinking about courting the republican CMs.

It'll be someone to the right of Kamala. Think white male, but unlike the idiot Hillary chose, this one will have a personality that will be useful against Vance.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Burnsey
AG
sam callahan said:

imagine being one of his minions forced to defend him this morning on the Sunday talk shows and having the rug ripped from under them by lunch
Bro, they're minions. It's what you do.
backintexas2013
AG
Why? The Dems are sore losers. What did you expect? The only thing that's changed is he was a sure loser. Now that he is they pressured him to get out. All the voters be damned.
Schneider Electric
sam callahan said:

THE PROGRESSIVE BORG cares little for individuals.
YouBet
AG
Fenrir said:

munch96 said:

Gonna be 1968 all over again for them.

Hope you're right but I fear getting rid of Biden gives just enough cover in the TDS riddled minds to vote for "not trump" again.

It absolutely does. Trump has about a 20% chance of winning in my mind.
e=mc2
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Can we use this thread to comment on what a worthless bag o'crap Biden is? The SJL death thread tells me not to wait until they die to state such facts
Dude has been a grifting turd his entire life. And Democrats are just terrible people. Especially their leaders.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Don't speak so quickly. The devil known is better than the devil unknown.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
91Challenger
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Can we use this thread to comment on what a worthless bag o'crap Biden is? The SJL death thread tells me not to wait until they die to state such facts

I think we should respect his dedication to the country and years of selfless devotion to the ideals of the United States of America and unwavering defense of the Constitution.

Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha! That was hard to even type!
"A is A”
BoydCrowder13
Probably Kamala Shapiro
agz win
AG
It's about time but uh oh.

https://images.app.goo.gl/7t3rSuDzh6A5RZqV8
bobbranco
AG
Bye.

Joetato.

Rotten to the core.
gigemags-99
AG
Knew they were going to lose. So they disenfranchised millions of primary voters. That's some "take your ball and go home" ****
BlackLab
AG
Did he really have covid or was that cover to go into hiding before dropping out?
Owlagdad
I just wonder if finally after the debate, the drugs just didn't work and he couldn't function anymore. He floundered at NAACP convention and now is just so gassed that he is ready for pasture and memory care. Shame on them for pulling wool over American eyes for so long. Just goes to show you they don't give a rats ass about us. Just wish people could see that.
ttu_85
YouBet said:

Fenrir said:

munch96 said:

Hope you're right but I fear getting rid of Biden gives just enough cover in the TDS riddled minds to vote for "not trump" again.

Good Lord give up already. When the public hears her cackel and spew her typical nonsense Trump will be up by 10.
Wearer of the Ring
AG
Gimme a few minutes to get over to HEB and pick up more pop corn.
halfastros81
AG
No surprise that once Obama said he needs to drop out… voila… he drops out 2 days later. Is there any doubt now who is leading this cluster?
LMCane
P.H. Dexippus said:

Page one. ETA- make that page 2.

Now the problem for Republicans/us: Trump could beat Biden. But is he the best horse to match up against the new challenger?
i think Trump can beat Kamala in a close race

anyone else and likely the democrats can win.

this was a day I was dreading the last 22 days.

this makes it much more difficult for the GOP, unless Biden refuses to endorse Kamala and basically let's it all burn down without Michelle Obama being the nominee
TAMU1990
AG
This is about losing - that's it. I guess going forward if your candidate is going to lose you can just switch out at the convention.

How in the hell can anyone be a democrat? They don't give a **** about you.
bobbranco
AG
FriscoKid said:

Who wrote that letter?
Hunter, the smartest degenerate Joe knows wrote that letter.
Gigem314
AG
Mas89 said:

He's been officially out for 3 1/2 years.
Yep. He was never the one in control.

If the Dems had wanted to be honest, they would have had him step down before even trying to run him for 2024.

But it was his embarrassing performance against Trump that has them looking for a new puppet now.
Olsen
AG
From White House to retirement home he knows that is imminent
Brother Shamus
So now what?
BadMoonRisin
AG
So this is how the most popular Presidential candidate in our country's history goes down?

Pushed out by his own r*t**** party because they knew he would lose.

That's weird. I would think that if this guy really got 81M votes 4 years ago, he'd be a shoe-in for the incumbent campaign.

It's almost like people in-the-know know, know something that the unwashed dont know.

That Mark Zuckerburg wont donate half a billion dollars to help "count the votes".

There will be no more "fortifying" for this election.

But it's still the "safest and most secure" in history. Right. What a clown car these people are.

And anyone who voted for this idiot, I know, is pro-abortion -- because their votes recorded it. And then there had to be additional added at 3am in the morning for this ****ing clown show.
Dan Scott
AG
YouBet
AG
ttu_85 said:

YouBet said:

Fenrir said:

munch96 said:

Good Lord give up already. When the public hears her cackel an spew nonsense Trump will be up by 10.

I have little faith in voters and the system. I'll gladly eat crow if I'm wrong and it won't stop me from voting early and often.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.