Who was the shooter?

29,026 Views | 166 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by BassCowboy33
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well put/reasoned.
itsyourboypookie

Damn
TAMU1990
AG
Saw an interview of a kid who went to HS with him. He was a loner. The other kid didn't know him. He sat alone while at school. That's all he said about the shooter.
aginlakeway
AG
Kid Rock just donated $50,000 to the Trump approved gofundme.

Wow.

• Kid Rock
    • $50,000
    • 2 hrs

• Ben Black
    • $36,000
    • 2 hrs

• Vivek Ramaswamy
    • $30,000
    • 4 hrs

• John Shahidi
    • $25,000
    • 11 hrs
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
92Ag95
AG
EX TEXASEX said:

low testosterone soyboy
a more perfect description of these sackless wonders does not exist
CanyonAg77
AG
I know people who do shooting competitions who say the firefighters routinely outshoot the cops

Cops have jobs that are 99.9% other things, and 0.01% shooting. No surprise that many aren't very good at it
CanyonAg77
AG
Also, I'm a little surprised no one has claimed the shooter was trans.
Maroon Dawn
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

I know people who do shooting competitions who say the firefighters routinely outshoot the cops

Cops have jobs that are 99.9% other things, and 0.01% shooting. No surprise that many aren't very good at it

This

My buddy is a nurse but shooting is his hobby and he's damn good at it, wins lots of competitions and could probably outshoot most cops in marksmanship
Aggies2009
AG
BusterAg said:

Bruce Almighty said:

annie88 said:

Republicans don't make any donations to Democrats. Ever. I can't speak for Democrats. But something tells me they would not donate to Republicans either.

As a Republican, I would never give even one penny to a progressive Democrat organization.
He was 17 years old when he made that donation. Do you not follow football recruiting? Kids change their mind at the drop of a hat. I think y'all are trying too hard to come up with motivations for someone that likely was just a loon.
He made that donation on the day Biden was inaugurated.

He has social media posts connected to Antifa.

Political gamesmanship is a much more likely explanation than a whole-scale change of mind.
Your argument is:

1) as a young lad, he donated to Act Blue the day Biden was inagurated.
2) During the Biden presidency, he was active on social media supporting Antifa.
3) At some point in the last two years, he had a complete change of heart, and decided that he wanted to kill Donald Trump to protect the legacy GOP from a firebrand.

What in the world has the legacy GOP done that would convert an Act Blue donating antifa supporter to want to eliminate Trump in the name of conservative political ideology?

I mean, I could see a populist / communist leftist come to Jesus and convert to conservative populism (cough, Sowell, cough), but not from a Marxist to an old-school GOP conservative.

Just crazy talk.

Where are his posts supporting antifa?
Aggies2009
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

Damn

Why is it Krassensteins boy?
sleepybeagle
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

CanyonAg77 said:

This

My buddy is a nurse but shooting is his hobby and he's damn good at it, wins lots of competitions and could probably outshoot most cops in marksmanship
Becoming and staying proficient at anything is expensive - in both time and money. Becoming proficient in firearms is expensive - for those of you who play golf, it's very similar. What's the price of a range ball? Around 15 cents per ball? A round of golf isn't cheap. What happens if don't play for a few weeks? Shooting is no different - except perhaps more expensive.

It's grip, timing, form, and process. Anyone can swing a club and hit a ball ...and anyone can point a firearm and pull a trigger.

But to highly accurate under pressure, in golf just like with firearms, it takes a lot of instruction, practice, skill, and time on the range. You will burn many thousands of rounds just to find out - you still need more practice!
sleepybeagle
Great White Buffalo
A registered Republican but ... Layers of the onion reveal

"When Crooks was 17, according to Reuters, he made a $15 contribution to Act Blue, a political action committee that raises money for Democratic candidates. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, according to Federal Election Commission in 2021 filings cited by Reuters."

We'll see who this spineless turd really is in near future.
Rocag
AG
I didn't think anyone had found any of Crook's social media accounts (assuming he had them). I know there were some that turned out to be fakes though.
BassCowboy33
TravelAg2004
AG
Rocag said:

This is apparently floating around. Seems like the same guy.
Anyone find it odd the voter information above has SSN information?

You can check your Pennsylvania voter registration here: https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/Pages/voterregistrationstatus.aspx

When you pull up this person's record, it looks nothing like the screenshot above. That appears to be an internal system (showing last vote, registration date, SSN)

I've tried searching other sites (county, city, etc..) and they all point back to the same Sec of State site linked above.

Just seems odd this info was out so fast...but can't be "recreated". But maybe I'm just not looking in the correct spot.
oh no
AG

The sh00ter has been identified by the F.B.I. as Thomas Matthew Crooks.

Crooks had been working as a dietary aide at Bethel Park Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.

Two former classmates who attended Bethel Park High School with the gunman said they had not noticed any obvious warning signs. The gunman appears to have graduated in 2022, according to a video recording of that year's graduation ceremony. School officials did not immediately respond to messages on Sunday, and one teacher said the staff had been instructed not to talk to the news media.

Law enforcement officials found materials for two explosive devices in Mr. Crooks's car and believe they have may have found a third at his residence, according to a person with knowledge of the investigation.

The gunman did not have a criminal history reflected in Pennsylvania's public court records, and officials said they had not identified a motive.

Source - NYP
agracer
AG
halfastros81 said:

There are people that can shoot quite well that have never spent a second in military service or law enforcement. I'll admit the average person with military service or law enforcement experience are likely significantly better shots than the rest of the population but that doesn't mean there aren't some really skilled shooters that have no military or le background .
My son said that at boot camp some of the better shooter were guys who'd never fired a gun. The best were for sure the guys who grew up around them all their lives, but there were some guys who'd never fired one and scored near the top when they went to the range.
Texas velvet maestro
BassCowboy33 said:

they probably wouldn't have bullied him if they knew he could evade the massive USA secret service designed specifically to stop him, and so perfectly time and deliberately commit this assassination attempt from a football field away. I guess he had a secret life. or something
EX TEXASEX
No Spin Ag said:

EX TEXASEX said:

well, low testosterone soyboy for sure, so basically almost all of those.

Can't say I'm surprised at what he looks like. That's

Now to see just how "mentally ill" he was.
1000% he was " mentally ill " not somebody who listend to all the DNCCP agents like the media and believed all their statements, then decided to act against the person they painted as Satan himself and a threat to country's existence for the last 5 years. No it was pure " Mental illness " in a vacum. Not something that was entirely predictable and had been predicted by many publicly due to the Left's behaviour.
#FJB
outofstateaggie
AG
Aggie95
AG
Shooter was appatently a member of rifle team.
Aggie Dad 26
outofstateaggie said:

I'm pretty sure his motive was to kill Donald Trump
BassCowboy33
outofstateaggie said:

What is the other option, here?

"I implore you, please rush to judgment and make wild assertions on social media that can be circulated without verification. This will make it even harder for authorities to do their jobs, but will give you, my fellow Americans, a modicum of comfort that you made a difference."
Maroon Dawn
AG
They know it was one of the monster deranged leftists they created and are desperately trying to bury their responsibility for it
BassCowboy33
Aggie95 said:

Shooter was appatently a member of rifle team.

One of his classmates said he tried out for JV rifle and didn't make the team.
annie88
AG
I saw this comment on Twitter from an absolute nobody so don't worry about who this idiot is, but this is just a stupid comment on so many levels. And there are many like it. They are so fixated on the Republican thing they're not looking at the other flags. And no one ever said Republicans can't be crazy too. But this behavior falls more in line with the left.

Trump is a Christian/supports Christianity.
(And yes, I know some of you don't see him that way and that's not what this is about. He certainly does not have an issue with Christianity, nor is he extreme on religion)
Trump supports Israel.
Trump's daughter converted to Judaism and his grandchildren are Jews.
Trump loves the military and most of them love him..
Some Democrats actually do hunt and some Republicans don't.

So why in the hell would the guy who supported all this shoot man that does as well.

The logic doesn't even make sense. And I'm still seeing a lot of people claiming it was an inside deal. I know ignore the idiots but when some of the people of the media and people involved with Democrats are insinuating similar things, it is an issue.

I have no knowledge, but my guess is that the obviously was a registered Republican, maybe that's how he was raised, but had seemingly been swayed a lot the last few years by most likely social media, Antifa or BLM or something of the sort and got increasingly angry. And I am truly sorry for anybody that is horribly bullied. I could not even imagine. I did not experience that myself growing up, but that is no excuse to do what he did.
BassCowboy33
annie88 said:

I saw this comment on Twitter from an absolute nobody so don't worry about who this idiot is, but this is just a stupid comment on so many levels. And there are many like it. They are so fixated on the Republican thing they're not looking at the other flags. And no one ever said Republicans can't be crazy too. But this behavior falls more in line with the left.

Trump is a Christian/supports Christianity.
(And yes, I know some of you don't see him that way and that's not what this is about. He certainly does not have an issue with Christianity, nor is he extreme on religion)
Trump supports Israel.
Trump's daughter converted to Judaism and his grandchildren are Jews.
Trump loves the military and most of them love him..
Some Democrats actually do hunt and some Republicans don't.

So why in the hell would the guy who supported all this shoot man that does as well.

The logic doesn't even make sense. And I'm still seeing a lot of people claiming it was an inside deal. I know ignore the idiots but when some of the people of the media and people involved with Democrats are insinuating similar things, it is an issue.

I have no knowledge, but my guess is that the obviously was a registered Republican, maybe that's how he was raised, but had seemingly been swayed a lot the last few years by most likely social media, Antifa or BLM or something of the sort and got increasingly angry. And I am truly sorry for anybody that is horribly bullied. I could not even imagine. I did not experience that myself growing up, but that is no excuse to do what he did.

Pretty normal for Twitter tbh. It's become a cesspool of aggregated idiocy.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.