Who was the shooter?

29,167 Views | 166 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by BassCowboy33
boulderaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rockdoc said:

Rocag said:

This is apparently floating around. Seems like the same guy.

So you're saying he's a Republican and Trump supporter?
"I'm voting for Trump, unless i kill him first." Riiiiiiight.
Rockdoc
AG
I guess they think that's some kind of victory?
HarryRocket
If someone wanted to kill the president in a suicide mission it would make sense to disguise yourself as your enemy in the digital space. Kill him twice by framing his "side".

In the us, most don't vote for someone, most vote against someone. He clearly was anti trump.
BlueTaze
Horrible camera work

Fenrir
Mike Elkos Burner said:

Rockdoc said:

Rocag said:

Democrats definitely worked overtime to get this set up and leaked out.

Why would a registered Republican want to kill the most popular Republican president of all time right before an election? That doesn't seem right to me.

Being registered to a party is meaningless as a form of identifying motive, especially registered Republican since there are leftist groups that push people to register R to influence primaries.
Rocag
AG
It's interesting if nothing else. I doubt his politics fell within any normal spectrum. But potentially meaningful only if Crooks really was the shooter, if the NY Post is still the only source for that I wouldn't consider it confirmed.
Rockdoc
AG
Fenrir said:

Mike Elkos Burner said:

Rockdoc said:

Rocag said:

Why would a registered Republican want to kill the most popular Republican president of all time right before an election? That doesn't seem right to me.

Being registered to a party is meaningless as a form of identifying motive, especially registered Republican since there are leftist groups that push people to register R to influence primaries.

You'd think that poster would know but then again….
GOODBULL99
AG
I think the Crooks guy just came out with a video saying "nope, wasn't me!"…
cr06gis
AG
Quote:

https://www.instagram.com/thomas.matthew.crooks/

4chan already poopoo'd this account. It's a fake that was created today. Skvmlord (mentioned on profile) admitted it was a joke.
Beezy2389
AG
GOODBULL99 said:

I think the Crooks guy just came out with a video saying "nope, wasn't me!"…
Literally. That was a troll who looks like the guy and thought it'd be funny(?) to do that. Could either not be his name and he just leaning into the current theory or it is his name and the theory is wrong.

https://x.com/jewgazing Since gone private.
AG
BlueTaze said:

Horrible camera work

That's footage of the side of a building. Nothing more.
Texas velvet maestro
I don't know how far in advance they announce the rallies, but this guy found a ladder, went up on the correct building, found the correct spot for a clean shot at the podium, and hit his human target. in a matter of 10 minutes apparently.
BassCowboy33
He's also wearing a "Demolitia" t-shirt, which is a right wing gun group.

Doesn't necessarily mean anything.

That being said, Kennedy was left wing and got killed by a guy who was even further left wing.
Mike Elkos Burner
Rockdoc said:

Fenrir said:

Mike Elkos Burner said:

Rockdoc said:

Rocag said:

I know how it works, dip ***** The fact that you believe a Republican voter would actually attempt to assassinate the most popular Republican president of all time says a lot. Is Earth flat as well?
Ellis Wyatt
BassCowboy33 said:

Yes. Of course he would want to blend in to the crowd.
Mike Elkos Burner
BassCowboy33 said:

That being said, Kennedy was left wing and got killed by a guy who was even further left wing.

Demolition Ranch isn't a "right wing gun group"
It's an independent YouTube channel ran by an Aggie & he's never endorsed any political party. He makes videos of himself and his buddies shooting guns.
BassCowboy33
Mike Elkos Burner said:

Rockdoc said:

Fenrir said:

Mike Elkos Burner said:

Rockdoc said:

Rocag said:

I know how it works, dip ***** The fact that you believe a Republican voter would actually attempt to assassinate the most popular Republican president of all time says a lot. Is Earth flat as well?

Weren't LHO and Sirhan Sirhan both lefties who killed very popular lefties? William McKinley was a republican killed by a guy even further to the right.

Also, sometimes it isn't even political. Hinckley shot Reagan in an attempt to impress Jodie Foster. Dan White killed Harvey Milk over a disagreement about a proposed drug rehab center.

Just saying there about a billion reasons for an assassination attempt.
BassCowboy33
Mike Elkos Burner said:

BassCowboy33 said:

Demolition Ranch isn't a "right wing gun group"
It's an independent YouTube channel ran by an Aggie & he's never endorsed any political party. He makes videos of himself and his buddies shooting guns.

He and his followers have already denounced the shooter as well.
Joad
AG
Post a pic. Let us decide
Mike Elkos Burner
BassCowboy33 said:

Mike Elkos Burner said:

Rockdoc said:

Fenrir said:

Mike Elkos Burner said:

Rockdoc said:

Rocag said:

Weren't LHO and Sirhan Sirhan both lefties who killed very popular lefties? William McKinley was a republican killed by a guy even further to the right.

Also, sometimes it isn't even political. Hinckley shot Reagan in an attempt to impress Jodie Foster. Dan White killed Harvey Milk over a disagreement about a proposed drug rehab center.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/NiE1u7j9g11HDxZy/?mibextid=oFDknk

Is this the guy you're claiming is a Republican?

Also, LHO had ties to members part of far right organizations in Guy Bannister and David Ferrie. If you want to talk about a CIA plot, that's the motherload of them all.
vettmaster99
AG
" Federal Election Commission donor data also listed a Thomas Crooks of Pennsylvania as having given $15 to ActBlue, a political action committee that backs Democrats, in June 2021."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-rally-shooter-identified-rcna161757
C@LAg
Mike Elkos Burner said:

that is not the shooter.

and that guy is not a republican
BassCowboy33
Mike Elkos Burner said:

BassCowboy33 said:

Mike Elkos Burner said:

Rockdoc said:

Fenrir said:

Mike Elkos Burner said:

Rockdoc said:

Rocag said:

Also, LHO had ties to members part of far right organizations in Guy Bannister and David Ferrie. If you want to talk about a CIA plot, that's the motherload of them all.

Naw, that guy is a just an internet dude who people circulated his photo because he looked like the killer. I don't think he's a republican.
annie88
AG

Rapier108
BassCowboy33 said:

Mike Elkos Burner said:

Rockdoc said:

Fenrir said:

Mike Elkos Burner said:

Rockdoc said:

Rocag said:

McKinley was killed as Leon Czolgosz, an anarchist. Not right wing in the least.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Gunny456
AG
Hunting animals and shooting at a live human are not a valid comparison at all. Even trained soldiers who do well in marksmanship have high adrenaline and over the top anxiety and emotions at taking their first shot at a human…. Even if it's your enemy.
Rapier108
annie88 said:

See will25u's post about it.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3475585/replies/68099692
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
annie88
AG
4 said:

BlueTaze said:

Horrible camera work

That's footage of the side of a building. Nothing more.
It's like the damn Zapruder film when the sign goes right in front of Kennedy at the exact moment the first shot rings out.
Beezy2389
AG
How do you look up someone's voter registration? Is that public or do you have to pretend to be them on PA's site?

I want to look that up myself if possible.

I'm like 90% sure that the ActBlue donation is him. I confirmed that receipt actually exists in the FEC records (link). The zip code on it is for Bethel Park, PA (15102). And the only Thomas Crooks in Bethel Park is Thomas M Crooks according to the WhitePages website (link).

It definitely is suspicious that he donates $15 to PROGRESSIVE TURNOUT PROJECT which exists to "Rally Democrats to Vote" (link) in January and then in September registers as a Republican.

Feels like a trail that leads to "Hey we're good in our mid-terms but you should register Republican and vote against these guys there"
Spartacus
Well, fits with the 3 name theory
C@LAg
Spartacus said:

Well, fits with the 3 name theory
i have 4.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
C@LAg

again.

Not Him. it even says so in the tweet.
annie88
AG
OK, this is interesting. I'm flipping around between the major networks and yes, I stopped on MSNBC which I never watch but I was just curious to see how they were handling it

They mentioned that he is a registered Republican and then the anchor says "he was a registered Republican and he has made a donation."

But the donation was to an organization called progressive turnout. Now it was on the screen in text but the way she said it was very misleading.

This is on their website. Progressive Turnout Project is the largest voter contact organization in the country, specifically dedicated to mobilizing the Democratic Party and defending democracy.

So it sounds like registering as a Republican was either to screw with the primaries or a false flag. Why would you register Republican and donate albeit be at a very small amount of money - $15 to a progressive organization.

But it was very interesting how the phrased it. She made it sound like the donation was to the Republicans.

C@LAg
annie88 said:

OK, this is interesting. I'm flipping around between the major networks and yes, I stopped on MSNBC which I never watch but I was just curious to see how they were handling it

They mentioned that he is a registered Republican and then the anchor says "he was a registered Republican and he has made a donation."

But the donation was to an organization called progressive turnout.

This is on their website. Progressive Turnout Project is the largest voter contact organization in the country, specifically dedicated to mobilizing the Democratic Party and defending democracy.

So it sounds like registering as a Republican was either to screw with the primaries or a false flag. Why would you register Republican and donate albeit be at a very small amount of money - $15 to a progressive organization.

But it was very interesting how the phrased it. She made it sound like the donation was to the Republicans.

hey, we do not know if it is really his name and if that is the person.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.