Who was the shooter?

29,166 Views | 166 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by BassCowboy33
Waffledynamics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How do you know he donated to ActBlue?

Edit: nvm, didn't see the earlier posts
Cowman1
2023NCAggies said:

Ag1188 said:

Mike Elkos Burner said:

Rockdoc said:

Rocag said:

This is apparently floating around. Seems like the same guy.

So you're saying he's a Republican and Trump supporter?

Democrats definitely worked overtime to get this set up and leaked out.

Why would a registered Republican want to kill the most popular Republican president of all time right before an election? That doesn't seem right to me.
Trump has a 35% approval rating and about a 60% disapproval rating, FYI.

You're straight talking out your ass his approval ratings is in the 40's higher than Biden and Harris. Biden 37% and Harris 37.5

Drunk?????????

Idiot!
nortex97
AG
Shooter was in a Blackrock ad?

Nothing to see here! We've all been in Blackrock advertisements in the past few years, right?
techno-ag
AG
https://nypost.com/2024/07/14/us-news/pictured-thomas-matthew-crooks-who-shot-trump/

Photos of Crooks.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

Bruce Almighty
AG
annie88 said:

Republicans don't make any donations to Democrats. Ever. I can't speak for Democrats. But something tells me they would not donate to Republicans either.

As a Republican, I would never give even one penny to a progressive Democrat organization.
He was 17 years old when he made that donation. Do you not follow football recruiting? Kids change their mind at the drop of a hat. I think y'all are trying too hard to come up with motivations for someone that likely was just a loon.
JDL 96
Fightin_Aggie said:

Really want to know who the loon was? Was there help?

What do you all think?

Dem?
Communist?
Liberal?
Illegal?
Illegal Terrorist?
Fed?
Hillary?
ANTIFA?
LGTBQ? Emphasis on the T?

With a second crime scene on Lawrence ave I think it is a hardcore liberal.

MAGA - no
The shooter was almost certainly encouraged/ facilitated by deep state. Maybe a patsy. Could have been another shooter too.
Don't believe ANYTHING the government says about "the shooter ".
Lee Harvey Oswald was well groomed to take the fall. The government will have coverup propaganda for this "shooter" too.
Rockdoc
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

annie88 said:

Republicans don't make any donations to Democrats. Ever. I can't speak for Democrats. But something tells me they would not donate to Republicans either.

As a Republican, I would never give even one penny to a progressive Democrat organization.
He was 17 years old when he made that donation. Do you not follow football recruiting? Kids change their mind at the drop of a hat. I think y'all are trying too hard to come up with motivations for someone that likely was just a loon.

Don't be ridiculous. Every shooter has motivations. Who do you think this guy was listening to in his head? Do you think he was listening to rhetoric from the right or from the left?
fullback44
AG
It's always some young male 16-25 years old that is f Ed up in the head, a loner, or some one with major social issues, it will come out that he had some type of problems.. maybe even drugs or something along those lines
Bruce Almighty
AG
He had motivations, but he was still probably crazy. I just think trying to paint him as one side or the other because he donated to one party at 17 years old and then registered as the other the same year is pointless.
Rockdoc
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

He had motivations, but he was still probably crazy. I just think trying to paint him as one side or the other because he donated to one party at 17 years old and then registered as the other the same year is pointless.

No, he believed the voices telling him this was hitler. That he was a threat to democracy. He was told this day after day. People have to take responsibility.
zephyr88
AG
Matthew Yearlick
captkirk
AG
Silent For Too Long said:

Ag1188 said:

Mike Elkos Burner said:

Rockdoc said:

Rocag said:

Why would a registered Republican want to kill the most popular Republican president of all time right before an election? That doesn't seem right to me.

Not amongst registered Republicans. Don't act so dense.

No sane person believes this person was what anyone here would identify as Republican. This reeks. And, knowing the modern DNC, it's going to become more wretched by the day.
If that picture is the actual shooter, there is no way he's a Republican. I can spot a lib on sight.
Pumpkinhead
AG
If the 'Deep State' was behind this then they'd have picked a 'patsy' with some experience and background who wouldn't have missed the kill shot. For example at least an Oswald type. Not a 20-year old local amateur.

99% chance this is a loner young man with mental health issues like a school shooter who got radicalized by extreme political crap. Probably no girlfriend (awkward with women), few or no friends. May have parents who hate Trump and lots of dinner conversations over past 7 years since guy was 13 about how evil Trump is and a threat to democracy, etc. And the guy latched onto this idea to give some meaning to his life.

The inexcusable part of this was a guy being able to climb on a roof with a rifle. Just like Sept. 11th exposed flaws in airport/airline security that caused fundamental changes, I assume after 40 years of no incident there is now going to be a lot of reckoning RE the security at events like that.

captkirk
AG
crowman2010 said:

pagerman @ work said:

2023NCAggies said:

Ag1188 said:

Mike Elkos Burner said:

Rockdoc said:

Rocag said:

You're straight talking out your ass his approval ratings is in the 40's higher than Biden and Harris. Biden 37% and Harris 37.5

Drunk?????????

The "most popular Republican president of all time" has a mid 40's approval rating?

Ronald Reagan had a 68% approval rating in 1981 and a 63% approval rating when he left office.

Calling Trump the "most popular Republican president of all time" is more than a little incorrect.

He receieved more votes than any other republican president. Ever.
More votes than any sitting POTUS in either party
Aggrad08
AG
This is going to need at least 48 hours. Right now we don't even know if the documents aren't just someone else with the same name.

But historically speaking you are unlikely to find a coherent political motivation behind this. You are much more likely to find someone crazy with a motive just as insane as they are. Shooting a president is a death sentence, even when the secret service ****s up.

Speaking of, the Secret service looks terrible here. An open rooftop in range?
Pumpkinhead
AG
captkirk said:

crowman2010 said:

pagerman @ work said:

2023NCAggies said:

Ag1188 said:

Mike Elkos Burner said:

Rockdoc said:

Rocag said:

Drunk?????????

The "most popular Republican president of all time" has a mid 40's approval rating?

Ronald Reagan had a 68% approval rating in 1981 and a 63% approval rating when he left office.

Calling Trump the "most popular Republican president of all time" is more than a little incorrect.

This 'most votes' in history are we adjusting for inflation? Reagan elected in 1980 there were 225 million. 2020 U.S. population 325 million. Reagan was VERY popular and Carter was VERY unpopular.

Reagan DESTROYED Carter in 1980. Just look at that electoral map in the link below. Carter won just four states. FOUR. Reagan basically turned the entire country the color Red in 1980. Trump has never dominated the entire U.S. coast to coast like that. He has been a far more polarizing figure than Reagan ever was.

https://www.270towin.com/1980_Election/
annie88
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

annie88 said:

Sports recruiting and politics are two different kettles of fish, dude. Well, the same could be said for why he registered as a Republican. He was just as young then. Maybe he was doing it for his parents, maybe he was doing it to vote in the primaries. There's been a big push ever since Trump came on the scene for people to screw up the primaries on the left. We saw that last year all over social media. Who knows.

I don't know what is motivations were, but most Republicans are not going to want to kill President Trump. Even the ones that don't like him. But I guess never say never. We'll see how it plays out. Clearly, the kid was not all there and thought he was going to be some kind of hero. That's a deep seeded hatred.

Obviously, both sides wanted to go the way they wanted to go, but we will see.
aTmAg
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

captkirk said:

crowman2010 said:

pagerman @ work said:

2023NCAggies said:

Ag1188 said:

Mike Elkos Burner said:

Rockdoc said:

Rocag said:

Drunk?????????

This 'most votes' in history are we adjusting for inflation? Reagan elected in 1980 there were 225 million. 2020 U.S. population 325 million. Reagan was VERY popular and Carter was VERY unpopular.

Reagan DESTROYED Carter in 1980. Just look at that electoral map in the link below. Carter won just four states. FOUR. Reagan basically turned the entire country the color Red in 1980. Trump has never dominated the entire U.S. coast to coast like that. He has been a far more polarizing figure than Reagan ever was.

https://www.270towin.com/1980_Election/

1984 was an even larger massacre. He was less than 4 thousand votes away from winning all 50 states. (Not counting DC.. they are the only "state" where Mondale "blew out" Reagan. That says a lot)
halfastros81
AG
The "inexcusable " part you mentioned seems like more than just an oversight. I could definitely be wrong but an amateur was able to get on one of only a few rooftops within 500 ft with a line of sight to the podium with a rifle. Makes me think he had some sort of help.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Trying to rationalize why some young men walk into schools and shoot kids or do stuff like this…They have latched onto something that gives them a perverted purpose and meaning for their life that for normal thinking people is just very difficult to make sense of.
EX TEXASEX
nortex97 said:

Shooter was in a Blackrock ad?

Nothing to see here! We've all been in Blackrock advertisements in the past few years, right?
" To save DEI, Trump must DIE !!! "

Larry Fink Blackrock CEO

Larry Fink is a commie POS and is just as dangerous as George Soros. He has probably done as much damage as George Soros to America and the West. The only difference is that like Soros, he is Jewish but didn't get a chance to help the Nazis by sending other Jews to concentration camps. As far as the FBI doing a honest /thorough investigation. They should change the name of the FBI's headquarters in DC from the "J Edgar Hoover building "to the "Marx / Ingles Buiding " That is how much faith I have in the FBI

P.s. The quote is completely made up but 100% true.
#FJB
G Martin 87
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

If the 'Deep State' was behind this then they'd have picked a 'patsy' with some experience and background who wouldn't have missed the kill shot. For example at least an Oswald type. Not a 20-year old local amateur.

99% chance this is a loner young man with mental health issues like a school shooter who got radicalized by extreme political crap. Probably no girlfriend (awkward with women), few or no friends
This describes Oswald completely. Loner with mental issues, radicalized by Marxist literature, no friends, etc. We don't know much about Crooks yet, so rampant speculation about conspiracy theories is not warranted. The JFK assassination should be a cautionary example.
Pumpkinhead
AG
halfastros81 said:

The "inexcusable " part you mentioned seems like more than just an oversight. I could definitely be wrong but an amateur was able to get on one of only a few rooftops within 500 ft with a line of sight to the podium with a rifle. Makes me think he had some sort of help.

We'll see what the investigation finds. I assume there were local/state cops in charge of certain zones, etc. Multiple law enforcement agencies involved and coordinating in an event like this. Clearly a huge breakdown occurred. I would assume some heads are going to roll.
B-1 83
AG
G Martin 87 said:

Pumpkinhead said:

99% chance this is a loner young man with mental health issues like a school shooter who got radicalized by extreme political crap. Probably no girlfriend (awkward with women), few or no friends
This describes Oswald completely. Loner with mental issues, radicalized by Marxist literature, no friends, etc. We don't know much about Crooks yet, so rampant speculation about conspiracy theories is not warranted. The JFK assassination should be a cautionary example.
At least he was a Marine who knew how to shoot. Incompetence would be recruiting this clown with an AR to do this job……. He almost pulled it off.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Pumpkinhead
AG
G Martin 87 said:

Pumpkinhead said:

Oswald was a few years older, in the U.S. marines for a few years, had been married, had spent some time as a defector in the Soviet Union, etc. Let's see what this guy's background is in his short 20 years whether any unexplained trips etc, or whether he's simply a introverted loner who has been sitting around in Butler, PA his whole life surfing the internet while working at the local grocery store as a cashier, etc. If it is closer to the latter, sorry he is nothing like an Oswald.
halfastros81
AG
My Personal opinion is we'll never know , investigation notwithstanding . It will be known for sure but not by the public.
Pumpkinhead
AG
halfastros81 said:

My Personal opinion is we'll never know , investigation notwithstanding . It will be known for sure but not by the public.

I agree that zero percent chance any investigation will kill conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories are never going to go away regardless.
halfastros81
AG
There are people that can shoot quite well that have never spent a second in military service or law enforcement. I'll admit the average person with military service or law enforcement experience are likely significantly better shots than the rest of the population but that doesn't mean there aren't some really skilled shooters that have no military or le background .
halfastros81
AG
Agree about the conspiracy theories won't go away but that's partly because the truth is often concealed . There have been a ton of conspiracy theories that over time , especially recently, where the evidence shows were mostly accurate.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Fightin_Aggie
AG

AI?
No Spin Ag
EX TEXASEX said:

well, low testosterone soyboy for sure, so basically almost all of those.

Can't say I'm surprised at what he looks like. That's

Now to see just how "mentally ill" he was.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Pumpkinhead
AG
halfastros81 said:

There are people that can shoot quite well that have never spent a second in military service or law enforcement. I'll admit the average person with military service or law enforcement experience are likely significantly better shots than the rest of the population but that doesn't mean there aren't some really skilled shooters that have no military or le background .

Ok, but this kid apparently wasn't a skilled enough shooter to accomplish what he intended. Let's see what the investigation shows on when he purchased the rifle and how much time he'd spent with firearms. Did he hunt? Did he go to shooting ranges, etc.

If this is a conspiracy that recruited the guy and manipulated law enforcement for a rifle shot from 200-feet away…went to all that effort…then would they have really chosen this particular guy, using that particular weapon, who was going to go for head shot vs center-mass, missing 5 times etc. and the outcome being a spectacular failure that now almost guaranteeing Trump wins the election in November?

The loner sicko guy scenario is a lot more plausible.
BusterAg
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

annie88 said:

He made that donation on the day Biden was inaugurated.

He has social media posts connected to Antifa.

Political gamesmanship is a much more likely explanation than a whole-scale change of mind.
Your argument is:

1) as a young lad, he donated to Act Blue the day Biden was inagurated.
2) During the Biden presidency, he was active on social media supporting Antifa.
3) At some point in the last two years, he had a complete change of heart, and decided that he wanted to kill Donald Trump to protect the legacy GOP from a firebrand.

What in the world has the legacy GOP done that would convert an Act Blue donating antifa supporter to want to eliminate Trump in the name of conservative political ideology?

I mean, I could see a populist / communist leftist come to Jesus and convert to conservative populism (cough, Sowell, cough), but not from a Marxist to an old-school GOP conservative.

Just crazy talk.
BusterAg
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

halfastros81 said:

Ok, but this kid apparently wasn't a skilled enough shooter to accomplish what he intended. Let's see what the investigation shows on when he purchased the rifle and how much time he'd spent with firearms. Did he hunt? Did he go to shooting ranges, etc.

If this is a conspiracy recruiting the guy and manipulating law enforcement for a rifle shot from 209-feet away, then would they have really chosen this particular guy, using that particular weapon, going for head shot vs center-mass, etc. and the outcome being a spectacular failure that now almost guaranteeing Trump wins the election in November?

The loner sicko guy scenario is a lot more plausible.

My seventeen year old daughter said that he was a pantywaste, and that she could have made that shot if that is what she wanted to do.

(Hi Agent Smith, just a comment about how lousy of a shooter the dead assassin is, not a threat.)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.