Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,346 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
outofstateaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AnScAggie said:

Rapier108 said:

So many on the right are so desperate for this to be a grand conspiracy. It will validate eveyting they've believed since 2016, and especially after 4 years of being fed Qisms.

All it takes is an intentionally unsupported SS detail and plenty of crazies being fed endless rage everywhere they look. Sooner or later was of them was going to go off.

The only thing worse is thinking Trump was saved by supernatural intervention. If that was true, what it means would be terrifying.

TDS strikes again.

No kidding. I read this and just shook my head.
Nuke_Ag05
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

oh no said:

That's the kid who went on Piers Morgan claiming Biden won the debate. The delusion is strong with that one.
Looks like a 12-year old pre-pubescent male. Definitely some species of beta.
45-70Ag
AG
TX_COWDOC
AG
sam callahan said:

some saying the shooter was awful. some saying he missed by a gust of wind.

I claim no expertise, but "the shooter sucks so it couldn't have been the deep state" doesn't seem conclusive to me.
watch the flags behind the stage. They are hanging. Thankfully, that POS whiffed on the shot. 140 yard distance needed a pretty stiff wind to move 3-4 minutes of angle.
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Biz Ag
AG
Biz Ag said:

Biz Ag said:

No surprise as lightweight MSNBC hides behind NBC's skirt for live coverage. When are Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid, Jen Psaki and Morning Joe going on the air to condemn this violence?

Next week's follow up headlines on CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS:

AMERICA BRACES FOR VIOLENT RESPONSE FROM MAGA REPUBLICANS IN LIEU OF TRUMP INCIDENT

Wow. It only took minutes. Some slapdick on ABC just said something to the effect of "expect plenty of vitriol from the speakers at the RNC convention this week in Milwaukee regarding this incident"
Aggie97
AG
hunter2012 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Bearpitbull said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

nomadic_ag said:

Terrible terrible day for the country. Praying for Trump and his family.

I wish both sides would cool down the rhetoric. It's out of hand. There are crazies out there who believe it all it be true.

Both sides are not shooting people. Both sides aren't corrupting the legal system to jail opposition. One side is doing that.

There is no moral equivalence.

Sure. I cannot imagine needing to tell yourself that. Both sides are guilty of the bull**** place we find ourselves. Two old idiots are our choices.

Both sides have fomented the hate. Only one side seems to actually follow through with actions like this.
Has a Republican ever attempted a political assassination? Really seems to only be coming from one side.

Charles Guiteau a delusional office seeker assassinated James Garfield
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Can we get a link to the tiger drop thread. I don't know where that is
jrdaustin
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

Yes 125-150 yards is a very manageable shot for most people experienced with a rifle.
Crawling up a roof to get position could easily result in a scope getting bumped enough to be a couple inches off at 150 yards.

Plus as I imagine it was this guy's first attempt at a shot with the threat of being under fire while doing so, I could easily see nerves causing a pull at firing point.

I'm a pretty good shot, and take neck shots at my deer for the meat. I've missed more than a few times at 150 yards.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Nuke_Ag05 said:

Definitely Not A Cop said:

oh no said:

That's the kid who went on Piers Morgan claiming Biden won the debate. The delusion is strong with that one.
Looks like a 12-year old pre-pubescent male. Definitely some species of beta.

They always are. Leftism is a beta loser magnet
vettmaster99
AG
Lance in Round Mountain
AG
Bazooka Joe said:

This just in; President Biden has been briefed on the situation.

Also, he has already forgotten.
Biden's reply: "Someone shot at my Vice President?"
S.A. Aggie
AG
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/supreme-court-immunity-trump-biden-assassinate_n_66831f73e4b06575b36641d8
Posted July 2.
"The Supreme Court's decision that Donald Trump has full immunity for "official acts" he took as president is so sweeping and vague that it opens the door for sitting presidents to do whatever they want without any accountability, including assassinating a political rival."

Everyone knows that the dems are behind this.
hedge
DannyDuberstein
AG
I fully expect to find additional security asks were denied and those involved should be investigated. Their careers ending should be the least of their concerns.
zgolfz85
AG
BurnetAggie99
Trump may think about hiring some private security of former Tier 1 operators that come from MARSOC, SEALs, Delta, and Rangers.
Not Coach Jimbo
Have to believe a few % of the leftist and concerned moderates are in this boat right now.

Sadly it seems plenty of are taking to Twitter to blame Trump.

What a sad day for America.
aggie93
AG
HumbleAg04 said:

Kim Cheatle worked for the SS for 27 years prior to the Pepsi security job.

She obviously failed her duty but tweets are just ignorant.
Well she is going to be put under a microscope and held accountable as will anyone involved in appointing her. This was completely unacceptable on every level. No level of scrutiny is undeserved. Not having extreme protection for Trump is inexcusable. Period. She deserves every bit of humiliation coming her way.
Logos Stick
J. Walter Weatherman said:

joekm3 said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

sam callahan said:

Quote:

Do you honestly believe this?

do I believe the deep state was behind this? don't know

have they proved themselves capable? absolutely

If this was a secret grand deep state conspiracy they would have used someone who knew how to shoot. This lunatic is thankfully both a bad shot and also now room temperature.

The shooter was always going to be room temperature. Dead men can't speak.

Again, "Hey guys let's do a big secret deep state conspiracy plot but let's make sure the most important part is entrusted to someone who can't really shoot" doesn't exactly make sense.

Sometimes crazy idiots do crazy things.

Hey guys, the dossier is true. It's not a conspiracy theory.

Hey guys, Alfa Bank is true, it's not a conspiracy theory.

Hey guys, the FBI using a news article for which they are the source to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign is a conspiracy theory.

Etc etc etc.
Average Joe
AG
BlueTaze said:

Kunkle for Congress TX-34 said:

Was this pic taken after the shooting?
It looks like the body and gun on the left side of the image, but I could be wrong. Not exactly the clearest image.
hunter2012
AG
They don't have the capacity for self reflection, they're making light of it on reddit(a known leftist hellhole).
twk
AG
So, CNN just posted iPhone video taken from someone outside the perimeter near the sniper's perch. Multiple people are shouting that there is someone on the roof with a rifle, but the camera work isn't steady as the shots ring out. When it's all over, you hear voices talking about how the shooter is dead on the roof (they don't know that Trump has been wounded). You see one single local police man walking very carefully towards the building. Obviously, there wasn't a big police presence around the perimeter.
agracer
AG
74Ag1 said:

No even close !
Logos Stick
vettmaster99 said:

Thats enraging!
AgBQ-00
AG
rolo said:

Yeah the shooter put the bullet where he intended. A slight head movement kept this from being a kill
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
hunter2012
AG
Aggie97 said:

hunter2012 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Bearpitbull said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

nomadic_ag said:

Terrible terrible day for the country. Praying for Trump and his family.

I wish both sides would cool down the rhetoric. It's out of hand. There are crazies out there who believe it all it be true.

Both sides are not shooting people. Both sides aren't corrupting the legal system to jail opposition. One side is doing that.

There is no moral equivalence.

Sure. I cannot imagine needing to tell yourself that. Both sides are guilty of the bull**** place we find ourselves. Two old idiots are our choices.

Both sides have fomented the hate. Only one side seems to actually follow through with actions like this.
Has a Republican ever attempted a political assassination? Really seems to only be coming from one side.

Charles Guiteau a delusional office seeker assassinated James Garfield
Thanks for this, so one attempt 150 years ago vs at least 6 in the last 60 years for democrats. That sure seems heavily skewed.
AggiePride07
AG
Divine intervention
MarkTwain
Bongino has brought up some good points but I have 3 very urgent questions about the assassination attempt against Trump.

1. Is it true the gunman shot at the president from the roof of a nearby building? If so, how could the Secret Service let this happen? Just unacceptable

2. Is it true that someone saw the shooter with a rifle on the roof but was ignored by the police and secret service? Again unacceptable

3. Is it true that Biden's DHS has repeatedly denied requests by the Trump campaign for more Secret Service protection? If so you are all fired immediately
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
92Ag95
AG
Lonestar_Ag09 said:

Can we get a link to the tiger drop thread. I don't know where that is
https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/o-t-lounge/assassination-attempt-on-trump-at-pennsylvania-rally-edit-hes-alive-grazed-ear/114093997/
Jbob04
AG
Yes to all 3 of your questions
GenericAggie
AG
Foreverconservative said:

Bongino has brought up some good points but I have 3 very urgent questions about the assassination attempt against Trump.

1. Is it true the gunman shot at the president from the roof of a nearby building? If so, how could the Secret Service let this happen? Just unacceptable

2. Is it true that someone saw the shooter with a rifle on the roof but was ignored by the police and secret service? Again unacceptable

3. Is it true that Biden's DHS has repeatedly denied requests by the Trump campaign for more Secret Service protection? If so you are all fired immediately

YES
YES
YES
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Foreverconservative said:

This is unacceptable

watching the videos. Those aren't the snipers who fired I don't believe. I don't think they could see the shooter until he popped up on the roof ridge. And they didn't appear to shoot multiple shots in succession I think it was another angle sniper who made the kill
FTAG 2000
AG
FTAC2011 said:

Why have they not released shooters info? What are they hiding? They know who it is. Quit hiding it

White House waiting on zuck and google to scrub him out of existence.
45-70Ag
AG
hunter2012
AG
Logos Stick said:

vettmaster99 said:

Thats enraging!
I have little doubt that these people would condone or cover up Republicans being sent to gulag or outright executed.

I hate days like today where I'm reminded that I cannot even fathom the depth of hatred and maliciousness in this world, and I'm not even talking about the shooter.
First Page Last Page
Page 43 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.