Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,223 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
Gigem314
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AnScAggie said:

oh no said:

TDS is strong with libs, dims and CM's.
Steve Woodrow would have been crying in the fetal position if he'd experienced what Trump did today.
Kunkle for Congress TX-34
BlueTaze said:

Wouldn't expect this many people at a Trump rally to mistake gunshots for fireworks in all these interviews.
Distance and possible suppression.
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
Rapier108
If the witnesses told the police (actual local police, not SS), there was likely a delay in getting the info from the officer on crowd patrol to the SS.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
suburban cowboy
AG
I'm guessing the shooter had a suppressed 300 blackout
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
joekm3
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

sam callahan said:

Quote:

Do you honestly believe this?

do I believe the deep state was behind this? don't know

have they proved themselves capable? absolutely

If this was a secret grand deep state conspiracy they would have used someone who knew how to shoot. This lunatic is thankfully both a bad shot and also now room temperature.

The shooter was always going to be room temperature. Dead men can't speak.
AgCat93
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

oh no said:

That's the kid who went on Piers Morgan claiming Biden won the debate. The delusion is strong with that one.

Harry Sisson is a medical condition, not someone's name.
option short side
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

cheeky said:

Both of the USSS members on the roof behind Trump flinched, ducked and seemingly did not shoot. They were startled to say the least. Need to be terminated today. I'll bet the kill shot came from much steadier and experienced hands elsewhere.

Yep. Doesn't seem possible that they made the shot

I have never been in a fight, but i think it is human nature to at least flinch when they hear a gunshot. I was surprised it took more than 4 seconds after the shot before SS jumped on him
45-70Ag
AG
AnScAggie
AG
Rapier108 said:

So many on the right are so desperate for this to be a grand conspiracy. It will validate eveyting they've believed since 2016, and especially after 4 years of being fed Qisms.

All it takes is an intentionally unsupported SS detail and plenty of crazies being fed endless rage everywhere they look. Sooner or later was of them was going to go off.

The only thing worse is thinking Trump was saved by supernatural intervention. If that was true, what it means would be terrifying.

TDS strikes again.
well_endowed_ag
Biz Ag said:

Biz Ag said:

No surprise as lightweight MSNBC hides behind NBC's skirt for live coverage. When are Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid, Jen Psaki and Morning Joe going on the air to condemn this violence?

Next week's follow up headlines on CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS:

AMERICA BRACES FOR VIOLENT RESPONSE FROM MAGA REPUBLICANS IN LIEU OF TRUMP INCIDENT

Do you mean in light of? In lieu of means in place of.
suburban cowboy
AG
45-70Ag said:

Because Trump drinks Diet Coke… conspiracy confirmed
TexasRebel
AG
Doesn't look like a portable ladder.
45-70Ag
AG
hedge

So they saw him why hesitate
VaultingChemist
AG
J. Walter Weatherman
joekm3 said:

sam callahan said:

Quote:

If this was a secret grand deep state conspiracy they would have used someone who knew how to shoot. This lunatic is thankfully both a bad shot and also now room temperature.

Again, "Hey guys let's do a big secret deep state conspiracy plot but let's make sure the most important part is entrusted to someone who can't really shoot" doesn't exactly make sense.

Sometimes crazy idiots do crazy things.
HumbleAg04
AG
Kim Cheatle worked for the SS for 27 years prior to the Pepsi security job.

She obviously failed her duty but tweets are just ignorant.
BlueTaze
Kunkle for Congress TX-34 said:

Was this pic taken after the shooting?
The Banned
rolo said:

Because that's what normal people do when they haven't "been there, done that". Trump was given a skeleton crew. Worst part is, based on some insane Dems, I'm not sure that will change.
Gigem314
AG
45-70Ag said:

Pelosi 2.0
Beezy2389
AG
suburban cowboy said:

45-70Ag said:

Also should point out that the next paragraph of that article goes into her 27 years of experience in the Secret Service.

BlueTaze said:

Kunkle for Congress TX-34 said:

Was this pic taken after the shooting?
No idea...assuming so
45-70Ag
AG
Are those guys ss or local/state Leo's
Gigem314
AG
The Banned said:

rolo said:

Because that's what normal people do when they haven't "been there, done that". Trump was given a skeleton crew. Worst part is, based on some insane Dems, I'm not sure that will change.
If they weren't willing to give RFK Jr protection despite his obvious family history…they aren't likely to for Trump.

Some very petty leaders we currently have.
BlueTaze
Ladder could have been put there by the guys who responded and climbed on roof.
45-70Ag
AG
HumbleAg04 said:

Kim Cheatle worked for the SS for 27 years prior to the Pepsi security job.

She obviously failed her duty but tweets are just ignorant.

She more qualified to guard Cheetos than lead the ss
Tramp96
I wonder what the shooter thought about Jodie Foster?
Cibalo
The Porkchop Express said:

Cibalo said:

First headline they put out before changing it later.

Look, I'm not sticking up for anyone, but you've got 23-year-old morons fresh out of a liberal arts college doing these headlines in a panic because nothing like this ever happens. This isn't a conspiracy. This is the result of people who never go outside except to get Starbucks suddenly being thrust into a once-in--a-lifetime news story and being too dumb and inexperienced to make any sense.

I didnt say it was a conspiracy. But I don't buy the pass you are trying to give them. Anything they put out especially about Trump and in this case when he is shot, it is very clear to see he is bleeding moments after, is not going to up to some 23 year old to press send. The senior editors are going to dictate the headline for this. The story following the headline sure you can convince me some junior intern wrote it.

Everyone with 1 eye and half a brain knows it was an assassination attempt on Trump. The headline like all the other ones that came out from MSM was about misdirection and down playing what really happened.
fightingfarmer09
Definitely Not A Cop said:

oh no said:

That's the kid who went on Piers Morgan claiming Biden won the debate. The delusion is strong with that one.

He and a couple other TikTok influencers are paid about $200-300k to be their lackeys.
Old Sarge
AG
Foreverconservative said:

Musk had this taken down

She is human excrement, and should be treated as such.
"Green" is the new RED.
Daniel Plainview
joekm3
AG

joekm3 said:

sam callahan said:

Quote:

Again, "Hey guys let's do a big secret deep state conspiracy plot but let's make sure the most important part is entrusted to someone who can't really shoot" doesn't exactly make sense.

Sometimes crazy idiots do crazy things.

Dumb ass WW: if it was a nut job, then he was going to be room temperature. If it was a conspiracy he was going to be room temperature. BTW I don't know whether it was or was not a conspiracy, but in light of the whole Russia bs as well as the 51 intelligence experts etc, I would not be surprised.
sam callahan
some saying the shooter was awful. some saying he missed by a gust of wind.

I claim no expertise, but "the shooter sucks so it couldn't have been the deep state" doesn't seem conclusive to me.
hunter2012
AG
Beezy2389 said:

suburban cowboy said:

45-70Ag said:

Also should point out that the next paragraph of that article goes into her 27 years of experience in the Secret Service.

That just makes the pettiness or incompetence worse.
First Page Last Page
Page 42 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.