Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,221 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So many on the right are so desperate for this to be a grand conspiracy. It will validate eveyting they've believed since 2016, and especially after 4 years of being fed Qisms.

All it takes is an intentionally unsupported SS detail and plenty of crazies being fed endless rage everywhere they look. Sooner or later was of them was going to go off.

The only thing worse is thinking Trump was saved by supernatural intervention. If that was true, what it means would be terrifying.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
J. Walter Weatherman
sam callahan said:

Quote:

Do you honestly believe this?

do I believe the deep state was behind this? don't know

have they proved themselves capable? absolutely

If this was a secret grand deep state conspiracy they would have used someone who knew how to shoot. This lunatic is thankfully both a bad shot and also now room temperature.
Jack Ruby
I'm looking forward to what Morning Joe has to say about this on monday.
CDUB98
AG
Waffledynamics said:

TDS is terminal.
DannyDuberstein
AG
cheeky said:

Both of the USSS members on the roof behind Trump flinched, ducked and seemingly did not shoot. They were startled to say the least. Need to be terminated today. I'll bet the kill shot came from much steadier and experienced hands elsewhere.

Yep. Doesn't seem possible that they made the shot
YokelRidesAgain
AG
FTAC2011 said:

Why have they not released shooters info? What are they hiding? They know who it is. Quit hiding it
There are procedures to be followed to identify a decedent, and if he didn't have ID on him it's possible that they haven't confirmed his identity yet. The public's intense interest doesn't necessarily mean you speed up the process. The last thing you want to do is get it wrong--like with Ryan Lanza being identified as the Sandy Hook shooter in the media.

On the other hand, you feel badly for people who get falsely identified as the shooter on social media, which seems to happen in pretty much every high profile shooting.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
oh no
AG
At least we have a great uniter leading us through these tumultuous times

MarkTwain
Musk is killing accounts with this type of rhetoric

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
txags92
AG
cheeky said:

Both of the USSS members on the roof behind Trump flinched, ducked and seemingly did not shoot. They were startled to say the least. Need to be terminated today. I'll bet the kill shot came from much steadier and experienced hands elsewhere.
I don't think they were USSS, I think they were locals. They both had police on the back of their vests. I think the USSS snipers were somewhere else. Reports elsewhere in the thread that one of the USSS took out the shooter from 448 yards, which is further away than the guys behind Trump would have been.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
FTAC2011 said:

Why have they not released shooters info? What are they hiding? They know who it is. Quit hiding it

I would think they are investigating if he was involved with anyone else before they start releasing anything to the public.
hedge
TacosaurusRex
More reports of people seeing the shooter and notifying police.

"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
AtlAg05
AG
Charlie 31 said:

BoerneGator said:

aTmAg said:

Don't bash the SS in any conspiracy nonsense. That makes us look like idiots. We aren't talking about the FBI here. They shoot the shooter impressively quickly.

Yeah, maybe a little too quick, if ya ask me! Return fire was within a coupla of seconds!
My concern on this post is that some posters are critical of the Secret Service's lack of protection, but they are lumping into this criticism of the Secret Service agents who put their lives on the line to protect President Trump, today.

Just like we learned from the Vietnam War, you can blame leaders for bad strategic decisions but do not blame the soldiers who are carrying out their tactical missions under that leadership.

It appears there was a real lack of overall protection at today's Trump rally by the Secret Service and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. But, based on the videos of the Butler, Pennsylvania, Trump rally assassination attempt, today, the Secret Service agents on the ground did their job to protect President Trump while putting their lives and limbs at risk to accomplish that mission. Those agents' bosses need to be investigated by the U.S. Congress for not preventing this assassination attempt and for putting the lives of those agents at risk.

Being critical doesn't have to mean assessing blame, they absolutely need to find out why this was able to happen, which means tough question should be asked.

oh no
AG
one safe place
LMCane said:

torrid said:

LMCane said:

was POTUS bleeding BEFORE he was tackled or only afterward?!

we could literally be a few centimeters from having Trump be assasinated today.

after we all were just talking about it the last few weeks.
Given that he grabbed his ear before he ducked down, before would seem most plausible.
this would seem tto imply that the shooter was former military to be that good of a shot
He wasn't a very good shot at all.
oh no
AG
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
YokelRidesAgain said:

AgBQ-00 said:

Looks like entry wound left cheek around his eye with exit wound behind his right jaw
If that's the case, most of the back right side of his head is off. I don't see that in the photo, but it could be the camera angle.
That would line up with the angle the snipers had back toward the shooter - left side of his face
45-70Ag
AG
TexasAggiesWin
S
Elected officials making light of this assassination attempt and trying to blame Trump for it are absolutely pathetic. Hell, anyone making light of this situation is pathetic
PatriotAg02
AG
Rapier108 said:

So many on the right are so desperate for this to be a grand conspiracy. It will validate eveyting they've believed since 2016, and especially after 4 years of being fed Qisms.

All it takes is an intentionally unsupported SS detail and plenty of crazies being fed endless rage everywhere they look. Sooner or later was of them was going to go off.

The only thing worse is thinking Trump was saved by supernatural intervention. If that was true, what it means would be terrifying.
That's a take, I guess
Texas velvet maestro
Kunkle for Congress TX-34 said:

Thoughts?

does he wear a vest?
Lathspell
AG
Imagine this happening without Twitter being owned by Musk...
AgBQ-00
AG
Yes. All public appearances by protectees of USS wear body armor
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
TAMU1990
AG

TAMU1990 said:

MsDoubleD81 said:

Who do I need to follow?
Follow the news sources you like. Once Trump was shot my feed was just flooded with tweets and the BBC video popped up, as well as other videos from people on the ground, the shooter being dead (with video from normal people on the ground), etc.
Even more important, follow the PEOPLE you like!
Do that too
Barnyard96
AG
He does jerk his arm close to his side during the shooting
Ryan the Temp
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

Thoughts?

does he wear a vest?
Yes.
TexasRebel
AG
Shadow.
AnScAggie
AG
oh no said:

TDS is strong with libs, dims and CM's.
Ginormus Ag
AG
Some people need to be fired and the best possible job they can obtain is cleaning 7-11 bathrooms.
Gigem314
AG
rolo said:

#Truth
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
oh no said:

That's the kid who went on Piers Morgan claiming Biden won the debate. The delusion is strong with that one.
BlueTaze
Wouldn't expect this many people at a Trump rally to mistake gunshots for fireworks in all these interviews.
AgGrad99
AG
That's a wrinkle/shadow from her cuff. Not a hole
Biz Ag
AG
Biz Ag said:

No surprise as lightweight MSNBC hides behind NBC's skirt for live coverage. When are Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid, Jen Psaki and Morning Joe going on the air to condemn this violence?

Next week's follow up headlines on CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS:

AMERICA BRACES FOR VIOLENT RESPONSE FROM MAGA REPUBLICANS IN LIEU OF TRUMP INCIDENT
option short side
AG
YokelRidesAgain said:

AgBQ-00 said:

Looks like entry wound left cheek around his eye with exit wound behind his right jaw
If that's the case, most of the back right side of his head is off. I don't see that in the photo, but it could be the camera angle.

Looks like ricochet to me, not an expert by any means
First Page Last Page
Page 41 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.