Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,285 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

I disagree. I think he took it to the top of the head. Since he was laying down, the blood coming from the top and the shadows makee it look like his teeth were knocked out.
There is gross deformity of the bones of the left orbit. I suspect he was clipped from the front, left of center.

But really, all kinds of things can happen when a high velocity projectile demolishes a human head. Autopsy will tell all.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgBQ-00
AG
Looks like entry wound left cheek around his eye with exit wound behind his right jaw
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
Ag for Life
AG
Foreverconservative said:

This is unacceptable

Yep. Dead shooter was in the most obvious position possible, what a collosal **** up!
Cibalo
First headline they put out before changing it later.
twk
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

LMCane said:

The Porkchop Express said:

Tickle Me Elko said:

A question that people should be asking is how did the shooter know to choose that roof and he wouldn't be spotted?
No idea how long he'd been planning it. With Google Maps and everyone's business constantly online, if you were smart you could plan out a ton of stuff in advance.

I looked at Trump's website and everything has been removed from his event schedule.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/events

Butler county probably knew about the rally for at least 4 days
And definitely a small town feel to it. Just speculation, but a guy could easily volunteer to help set up the rally or clean up the fairgrounds or whatever and have really good access to make a plan.

The sniper's perch was just outside of the fair grounds on top of a manufacturing business which has a number of buildings.
deddog
AG
LMCane said:

there is the video around Twitter of the open mic-

Trump says "I need to get my shoes"

and then "Wait Wait" before pumping his fist and saying "Fight Fight"

holy @#$@#$@#

That's my President. But you libs can vote for the guy who poops his pants on camera and likes touching little girls . You do you
crowman2010
AG

Musk had this taken down

Freaking dumbass...TDS has caused this!
option short side
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

TacosaurusRex said:

Photo of the shooter is now out on X. I'm not going to post it, but dude took it to the face

Good. I hope his failure of a mom and dad get to see it. Hopefully the lasting brain splattered image of the loser son they spawned is seared in their minds forever

Good lord
FTAC2011
AG
Why have they not released shooters info? What are they hiding? They know who it is. Quit hiding it
lawless89
rolo said:

I'm assuming Demolition isn't liberal correct?
It's Demolita. Correct. He's conservative but doesn't say a ton about politics. He has the largest gun channel on YouTube. Look up Demolition Ranch. Really great guy who I've met before and I know he would be crushed to find out that's his shirt. Hoping it's not.
Kunkle for Congress TX-34
My new theory is that maybe LEOs thought the shooter was also LEO based on his equipment, position, and even shirt...until he began firing.
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
TacosaurusRex
UntoldSpirit said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Not Chinese

That definitely looks like Matt's demolition ranch shirt. That's awful. You can see the "EMO" on it.

I feel bad for what's about to come down on Matt. Here is another picture of the sh*t bag that isn't graphic.

"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
hedge
Jeez that's unfortunate, I know he's an ag and lives in Boerne but I don't watch his stuff or know him
The Porkchop Express
AG
Cibalo said:

First headline they put out before changing it later.

Look, I'm not sticking up for anyone, but you've got 23-year-old morons fresh out of a liberal arts college doing these headlines in a panic because nothing like this ever happens. This isn't a conspiracy. This is the result of people who never go outside except to get Starbucks suddenly being thrust into a once-in--a-lifetime news story and being too dumb and inexperienced to make any sense.
Feels so good, feelin' good again.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
YokelRidesAgain
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

Looks like entry wound left cheek around his eye with exit wound behind his right jaw
If that's the case, most of the back right side of his head is off. I don't see that in the photo, but it could be the camera angle.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TAMU1990
AG
Those w/o Twitter - Y'all need to get Twitter because this is where news is unfiltered and not government propaganda. Twitter has been way ahead of new coverage.
Daddy
AG
Ag for Life said:

This is unacceptable

Yep. Dead shooter was in the most obvious position possible, what a collosal **** up!

Inside job
The Orangeman Returns with Thunder
The Porkchop Express
AG
FTAC2011 said:

Why have they not released shooters info? What are they hiding? They know who it is. Quit hiding it
My only thought is that if he didn't act alone, they're trying to move on whoever his accomplices are.
txags92
AG
oh no said:

USSS needs to immediately revoke any security clearance this person has and bar them from entering the Capitol. No room for this kind of talk from people in positions of power within the government, even in jest, when the president was just nearly assassinated.
MarkTwain
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
This failed assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump will propel him to a victory over incumbent President Joe Biden. The Democrats claim Trump insurrected the US Capital on 1/6/21, but a member of their party attempted to murder Trump. I can't wait for liberal celebrities to melt down in less than 4 months.
Kunkle for Congress TX-34
TAMU1990 said:

Those w/o Twitter - Y'all need to get Twitter because this is where news is unfiltered and not government propaganda. Twitter has been way ahead of new coverage.
It is definitely the fastest news source out there!
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
option short side
AG
suburban cowboy said:

also right for Trump to thank the SS but holy **** did they absolutely **** this up

So act like a lib who bows down to the woke culture? Either the SS screwed up or they didn't. We cant play both sides like the far left. We are better
Gigem314
AG

Musk had this taken down

It's sad that we have such deranged minds in elected office.
TacosaurusRex
"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
UntoldSpirit
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

UntoldSpirit said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Not Chinese

That definitely looks like Matt's demolition ranch shirt. That's awful. You can see the "EMO" on it.

I feel bad for what's about to come down on Matt. Here is another picture of the sh*t bag that isn't graphic.

Oh man. I fear for Matt. That's devastating.
The Porkchop Express
AG
oh no said:

She didn't do it just once. Jackson State probably trying to get her acct suspended iwth their logo in her avatar

https://www.supertalk.fm/rep-bennie-thompson-staffer-facing-scrutiny-for-despicable-statements-over-trump-attack/
Jack Ruby
I thought liberals wanted to ban guns.
TommyBrady
AG
aggiedata said:

Man if this video is real its pretty damning he def was eyes on when the dude shot and he was stunned it look like. The second sniper even drops down for cover before popping back up. If you are protecting a president you don't worry about yourself you drop that shooter as soon as you saw him.
TX_COWDOC
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

UntoldSpirit said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Not Chinese

Manchurian. Hx of SSRI treatment. Just like all the others. Trump needs a private security detail.
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
The Porkchop Express
AG
Iraq2xVeteran said:

This failed assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump will propel him to a victory over incumbent President Joe Biden. The Democrats claim Trump insurrected the US Capital on 1/6/21, but a member of their party attempted to murder Trump. I can't wait for liberal celebrities to melt down in less than 4 months.
I didn't know this AI could post on anything not involving the 49ers.
MsDoubleD81
AG
Who do I need to follow?
well_endowed_ag
I know Matt. He's probably not going to give a ****

Could this be a more obvious CIA/FBI setup? Have the guy wear the logo of a conservative YouTuber with a gun channel to try and assassinate Trump so they can be rid of Trump AND make it look like a conservative gun nut did it. Yeah, I'm sure that's totally legit.
First Page Last Page
Page 39 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.