Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,180 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
BoerneGator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aTmAg said:

Don't bash the SS in any conspiracy nonsense. That makes us look like idiots. We aren't talking about the FBI here. They shoot the shooter impressively quickly.

Yeah, maybe a little too quick, if ya ask me! Return fire was within a coupla of seconds!

Edit to say: upon further study of the video, the sniper reacted with genuine surprise after the first shots, so I retract my initial reaction. It's just interesting that he seemed to be focused directly in the direction of the assassin, which is curious itself, or coincidental, at least.

Nevertheless, it doesn't explain how/why the assassin was allowed free access to that building complex so very close to the rally stage!
OldArmy71
AG
The shooter fired from the most obvious, direct line of sight, unobstructed location in that area.

How is it possible no one was assigned to that building.

It would have taken maybe three agents to have someone on top of each of the buildings in that area.

That is a massive failure.
hunter2012
AG
LMCane said:

hunter2012 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Bearpitbull said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

nomadic_ag said:

Terrible terrible day for the country. Praying for Trump and his family.

I wish both sides would cool down the rhetoric. It's out of hand. There are crazies out there who believe it all it be true.

Both sides are not shooting people. Both sides aren't corrupting the legal system to jail opposition. One side is doing that.

There is no moral equivalence.

Sure. I cannot imagine needing to tell yourself that. Both sides are guilty of the bull**** place we find ourselves. Two old idiots are our choices.

Both sides have fomented the hate. Only one side seems to actually follow through with actions like this.
Has a Republican ever attempted a political assassination? Really seems to only be coming from one side.

Gabby Giffords was shot by a right wing nutjub
I was wondering about Giffords, but he appeared to be independent.
Brother Shamus
It's either a conspiracy or sheer incompetence.
Kunkle for Congress TX-34
GOLD JERRY!

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
lawless89
well_endowed_ag said:

I know Matt. He's probably not going to give a ****

Could this be a more obvious CIA/FBI setup? Have the guy wear the logo of a conservative YouTuber with a gun channel to try and assassinate Trump so they can be rid of Trump AND make it look like a conservative gun nut did it. Yeah, I'm sure that's totally legit.

You know…YouTube did just give Matt new limitations on his gun channel on things and he and can't do and they are dumb rules. So Matt posted a video about a week ago "testing" those rules to see if it would get taken down. I fear that channel may be no more.

That or YouTube/big government worked together to make this happen.
Ag with kids
AG
TRADUCTOR said:

Hawkeye is President Trump's code name!
I'll bet Alan Alda puked when you posted that.
Ellis Wyatt
TommyBrady said:

Have to wait to know exactly all the mess ups here but for a former president and Nominee for President to be within an inch of his brain being splattered on stage is a Secret Service Failure and if his campaign had asked for more protection and was denied everybody in that decision making line needs to be fired.
Reminds of J6. Pelosi et al refused to add security.
WBC1994
AG
Urban Ag said:

OnlyForNow said:

I would think that someone somewhere behind him got shot in this case.
thinking same thing

paintball gun?

Yes 1 dead, at least 1 critically injured and possibly 1 more injured.
Gigem
MM
TacosaurusRex
UntoldSpirit said:

TacosaurusRex said:

UntoldSpirit said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Not Chinese

That definitely looks like Matt's demolition ranch shirt. That's awful. You can see the "EMO" on it.

I feel bad for what's about to come down on Matt. Here is another picture of the sh*t bag that isn't graphic.

Oh man. I fear for Matt. That's devastating.

Damn. Matt is about to have the mob come after him. It's spreading.

"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
sam callahan
Quote:

Do you honestly believe this?

do I believe the deep state was behind this? don't know

have they proved themselves capable? absolutely
n_touch
brotherbear said:

On a lighter note……I want to know more about the hobo behind President Trumps right shoulder. He has no fear.

He was at the rallies in 2020 as well. He was JFK jr and was going to be Trumps running mate.

He didn't even flinch. Just stands there.
aTmAg
AG
Good gawd the conspiracy theories make us look like IDIOTS.

STOP.
txags92
AG
TommyBrady said:

aggiedata said:

Man if this video is real its pretty damning he def was eyes on when the dude shot and he was stunned it look like. The second sniper even drops down for cover before popping back up. If you are protecting a president you don't worry about yourself you drop that shooter as soon as you saw him.
The BBC interview guy said he had USSS folks looking at him when he was trying to point out the shooter. Likely the sniper on the tripod was acting as a spotter and was looking at the guy the BBC interviewed, and then reacted to the shot and pulled off his glass to see where it came from.
TacosaurusRex said:

UntoldSpirit said:

TacosaurusRex said:

UntoldSpirit said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Not Chinese

That definitely looks like Matt's demolition ranch shirt. That's awful. You can see the "EMO" on it.

I feel bad for what's about to come down on Matt. Here is another picture of the sh*t bag that isn't graphic.

Oh man. I fear for Matt. That's devastating.

Damn. Matt is about to have the mob come after him. It's spreading.

Interesting that the guy is wearing a belt and his shirt tucked in? Who would do that?
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
Hornbeck
AG
On X
WBC1994
AG
crowman2010 said:

Foreverconservative said:

Musk had this taken down

Freaking dumbass...TDS has caused this!

TDS is the cause of. She is part of the cause. SMH.
Gigem
MM
well_endowed_ag
lawless89 said:

well_endowed_ag said:

I know Matt. He's probably not going to give a ****

Could this be a more obvious CIA/FBI setup? Have the guy wear the logo of a conservative YouTuber with a gun channel to try and assassinate Trump so they can be rid of Trump AND make it look like a conservative gun nut did it. Yeah, I'm sure that's totally legit.

You know…YouTube did just give Matt new limitations on his gun channel on things and he and can't do and they are dumb rules. So Matt posted a video about a week ago "testing" those rules to see if it would get taken down. I fear that channel may be no more.

That or YouTube/big government worked together to make this happen.
i know, i saw that. He needs to just post his stuff on X. Maybe he already does.
TAMU1990
AG
MsDoubleD81 said:

Who do I need to follow?
Follow the news sources you like. Once Trump was shot my feed was just flooded with tweets and the BBC video popped up, as well as other videos from people on the ground, the shooter being dead (with video from normal people on the ground), etc.
AggieUSMC
AG
It's the final season of America The Series and we're jumping the shark now
Hornbeck said:

On X

Yeah, but that's not the dead guy...
TAMU1990 said:

MsDoubleD81 said:

Who do I need to follow?
Follow the news sources you like. Once Trump was shot my feed was just flooded with tweets and the BBC video popped up, as well as other videos from people on the ground, the shooter being dead (with video from normal people on the ground), etc.
Even more important, follow the PEOPLE you like!
aTmAg
AG
Hornbeck said:

On X

The headshot photo makes it clear that the shooter is not this *****bag.
Ellis Wyatt
Bearpitbull said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

nomadic_ag said:

Terrible terrible day for the country. Praying for Trump and his family.

I wish both sides would cool down the rhetoric. It's out of hand. There are crazies out there who believe it all it be true.

Both sides are not shooting people. Both sides aren't corrupting the legal system to jail opposition. One side is doing that.

There is no moral equivalence.

Sure. I cannot imagine needing to tell yourself that. Both sides are guilty of the bull**** place we find ourselves. Two old idiots are our choices.
Stop this. What I said is literally happening today and you can't do anything but rationalize.

I am not like you. WE are not like YOU.

Get ahold of yourself.
aggietony2010
AG
Agreed that I hope it's not actually that. I just recognized it immediately as I have the same shirt in olive. If it is I bet he got a very unexpected call about it.
cheeky
AG
Both of the USSS members on the roof behind Trump flinched, ducked and seemingly did not shoot. They were startled to say the least. Need to be terminated today. I'll bet the kill shot came from much steadier and experienced hands elsewhere.
AgBQ-00
AG
Hornbeck said:

On X

That dude does not look like the pics of the dead shooter.
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
MarkTwain
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Charlie 31
AG
BoerneGator said:

aTmAg said:

Don't bash the SS in any conspiracy nonsense. That makes us look like idiots. We aren't talking about the FBI here. They shoot the shooter impressively quickly.

Yeah, maybe a little too quick, if ya ask me! Return fire was within a coupla of seconds!
My concern on this post is that some posters are critical of the Secret Service's lack of protection, but they are lumping into this criticism of the Secret Service agents who put their lives on the line to protect President Trump, today.

Just like we learned from the Vietnam War, you can blame leaders for bad strategic decisions but do not blame the soldiers who are carrying out their tactical missions under that leadership.

It appears there was a real lack of overall protection at today's Trump rally by the Secret Service and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. But, based on the videos of the Butler, Pennsylvania, Trump rally assassination attempt, today, the Secret Service agents on the ground did their job to protect President Trump while putting their lives and limbs at risk to accomplish that mission. Those agents' bosses need to be investigated by the U.S. Congress for not preventing this assassination attempt and for putting the lives of those agents at risk.
AgCat93
AG

Musk had this taken down

She's a State Senator in Tennessee. There are some REAL nutjobs on the D side of the Tennessee State Senate.

Glad I left there.
Waffledynamics
AG
hedge
She's a victim
CDUB98
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

Hornbeck said:

On X

That dude does not look like the pics of the dead shooter.

That's not the shooter.
aTmAg
AG

Taken down. What was it?
First Page Last Page
Page 40 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.