Muh Polls

366,124 Views | 3360 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by nortex97
Quo Vadis?
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Artorias said:

What the hell is wrong with Georgia

It's even worse than it looks. It's "tied" but Harris is up by .7%
B-1 83
AG
Quo Vadis? said:

Artorias said:

It's even worse than it looks. It's "tied" but Harris is up by .7%
And folks said on this very forum that the Black vote didn't matter. Swing 1% and Trump wins.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Philip J Fry
AG
They were one of the few to call it correctly in 2016. Probably called it right in 2020 if you remove the rampant cheating
Quo Vadis?
Philip J Fry said:

They were one of the few to call it correctly in 2016. Probably called it right in 2020 if you remove the rampant cheating

Seems like Cahaly has said the republicans have a major problem with get out the vote in non Presidential election years, and that their sample in 2018 and 2022 failed to take into account the huge discrepancy in voter share between D and R.

So hopefully it's a moot point because this is a presidential election year, and they were good in 2016 and 2020
MagnumLoad
Artorias said:

Atlanta. Hollywood east
2023NCAggies
Georgia will go 3+ to Trump

Kemp has locked that state up. One of the states I'm not at all worried about.

These polls are looking good to me. Yall think Trump over performed the polls in 2016 & 2020?

Expect him to outperform the polls a lot more this time. Yes more than normal. I don't think y'all understand how bad people are struggling. That's all they'll remember waiting in line. Why their bank account is empty every payday. And why illegals are raping women literally, and raping everyone out of money.

Quo Vadis?
2023NCAggies said:

These polls are looking good to me. Yall think Trump over performed the polls in 2016 & 2020?

Expect him to outperform the polls a lot more this time. Yes more than normal. I don't think y'all understand how bad people are struggling. That's all they'll remember waiting in line. Why their bank account is empty every payday. And why illegals are raping women literally, and raping everyone out of money.

I don't trust Kemp. His words always run counter to his actions.
He's trying to replace pro-election security officials at the request of democrats.
Artorias
AG
Quo Vadis? said:

I don't trust Kemp.
aggiehawg
AG
Quo Vadis? said:

2023NCAggies said:

I don't trust Kemp. His words always run counter to his actions.
He's trying to replace pro-election security officials at the request of democrats.
Neither do I. He's too much on board with Raffensperger and Gabe Sterling and their stonewalling and gaslighting.
TyHolden
AG
MagnumLoad said:

Artorias said:

Atlanta. Hollywood east
bi black guys
Drahknor03
AG
Kemp has too much to lose to screw Trump. He needs Trump to win GA if he wants to run for Senate in 2026.
MarkTwain
Gotta give Cuban points for persistence in the face of ongoing failure

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Artorias said:

They have an Atlanta problem like we have an Austin problem I would think.
aggiehawg
AG
A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

Artorias said:

And in 2020, Fulton County contracted wih Runbeck to produce and handle their MIBs.
2023NCAggies
aggiehawg said:

A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

Artorias said:

And in 2020, Fulton County contracted wih Runbeck to produce and handle their MIBs.

They have to report their totals by 8pm

Georgia is safe. Stop with the conspiracy theory crap. Kemp wants Trump to win
rathAG05
AG
2023NCAggies said:

aggiehawg said:

A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

Artorias said:

Why just because Kemp wants him to win is he safe? That sounds like a conspiracy theory.
aggiehawg
AG
2023NCAggies said:

aggiehawg said:

A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

Artorias said:

Not a conspiracy story and it is not what Kemp does, it is what Raffensperger/Gabe Sterling do or allow to be done.
nortex97
AG
Solid trend line;

NYP: Fading black 'loyalty' could doom Harris:
Quote:

That's why Harris' current margins with black voters are cause for worry in her campaign: The Cook Political Report's polling average shows her leading Trump 75% to 19% with blacks.

That 56-point margin would be magnificent with most demographics, but if replicated at the ballot box this November it would be the lowest margin recorded by a Democratic nominee among black voters since the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Such an historically poor showing by Harris would be especially damaging in the swing states.
Black voters were 29% of Georgia's electorate in 2020, and Biden carried them by 77 points. Harris would easily lose the state if she were to carry them by only 55 or 60 points this year.

They are particularly important to her hopes in the three Midwestern swing states. Blacks comprised 11% or 12% of all voters in Pennsylvania and Michigan in 2020, and Biden carried them by 85 points in both states.

The math is stark for the Democrats: Harris would lose Pennsylvania by about 1.5 percentage points if her margin with black voters is 20 points lower than Biden's was.

A similar showing in Michigan would nearly erase Biden's victorious 2.8% margin there, making her even more dependent on groups like the state's large Arab population to see her through.
This is still unaccounted for in the weighting of most polls I have checked. Trump really is polling around 19-25 in the african american demo, from what I can see, and I doubt that shifts a whole lot at this point.
nortex97
AG

Note: these guys are absolutely partisan conservatives/republicans running this. I wouldn't put much credibility in this.
Captn_Ag05
AG

aggiehawg
AG
MagnumLoad
Still never heard of most of these polls
Rockdoc
AG
MagnumLoad said:

Still never heard of most of these polls

I wouldn't worry about it right now. They're nowhere near accurate.
aggiehawg
AG

New Hampshire?
texagbeliever
If RFK jr resonates with any democrat group, the blue dog, white New Hampshire seems like the lot.
AtticusMatlock
No I think it is just election math.

If Trump wins Nevada, Arizona, and Georgia (and assuming he holds on in North Carolina), he would only need to win New Hampshire and none of the Midwest Battlegrounds to get past 270. He would not have to win Pennsylvania, Michigan, or Wisconsin.
Quo Vadis?
No one knows what is going to happen this election. It's all about who turns out. If it's 2020 the Dems probably win. If it's 2016 it's an R landslide.
nortex97
AG
The Economist?

I guess it's Wick Insights, not sure about this one either;

Captn_Ag05
AG

outofstateaggie
AG

Biden has the highest job approval rating since 2021? He's literally been on vacation for two months. WTH?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Biden has the highest job approval rating since 2021? He literally been on vacation for two months. WTH?
And he quit. People approved of him quitting, I guess.
outofstateaggie
AG
That must be it.
Captn_Ag05
AG
As you get closer to an election, candidates and current office holders approval ratings go up. People planning to vote Democrat will say they approve of Biden because it would be disloyal to say otherwise this close to an election. Tribalism, but happens every election cycle.

I wouldn't put much stock in it.
nortex97
AG
Interesting to see Trump seeming to surge here in NC:
SA68AG
AG
The post convention bump has come and gone for Harris.

It's going to come down to the debate.

I hope Trump actually prepares for this one.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.