Muh Polls

365,925 Views | 3360 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by nortex97
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can't see it making much difference. Of course I'm usually wrong…
agsalaska
AG
Rockdoc said:

Can't see it making much difference. Of course I'm usually wrong…
I think it will help with never Trumpers who were desperately seeking a protest vote but they know they can't vote for Kamala. I think the Democrats who were looking for that vote when Biden was in the race have now rallied behind Harris. It's a fascinating dynamic really. Fascinating race.
Rockdoc
AG
When I see in the Rasmussen quote above where Kamala is catching up with Trump on economics, I'm not sure what I believe anymore. Country is really screwed up.
MemphisAg1
AG
will25u said:

Trump would get 41% but Harris would also get 27%. The net impact is the delta of 14% on 5 percent, or roughly 70 basis points for Trump compared to Harris.
Barnyard96
AG
Rockdoc said:

When I see in the Rasmussen quote above where Kamala is catching up with Trump on economics, I'm not sure what I believe anymore. Country is really screwed up.
m
Aint buying it
McInnis 03
AG
nortex97 said:

It's not the top lines that matter right now, it's the shift over the past week I am paying attention to

Captn_Ag05
AG
pacecar02
Here through mid next week ought to be peak conference bounce

If this is her high water mark, LFG

Register your right leaning friends and family
Captn_Ag05
AG
Couple polls from pollsters I've never heard of and a new favorability poll

Rockdoc
AG
Those are pretty funny!
Hungry Ojos
This thread is a rollercoaster of emotions. Captn seems to bring me back down with every post of his.
Rockdoc
AG
By design
Artorias
AG
Too many skewed polls to really be able to make any sense of where things stand.
Barnyard96
AG

Barnyard96
AG

Captn_Ag05
AG
MemphisAg1 said:

will25u said:

Trump would get 41% but Harris would also get 27%. The net impact is the delta of 14% on 5 percent, or roughly 70 basis points for Trump compared to Harris.

Baris seems to think it will be a 1-2 point boost for Trump

Captn_Ag05
AG
In case you need a laugh

Captn_Ag05
AG
Captn_Ag05
AG
Trump crushing it in Ohio

nortex97
AG
I could believe this is true, but 97 percent of black voters to Harris is BS.

texagbeliever
What is interesting is that of the 400 responses: 133 were women and 267 were men.

Are women who are voting for Trump more shy about it? Are women who aren't voting for Kamala selecting out of polls?

The weighted totals have women at 53% & men at 47%. In 2022 the voting split was 51-49. That would help narrow the gap as well.
Captn_Ag05
AG
For a poll taken in the middle of the DNC, this is not bad

Barnyard96
AG
RFK move will be interesting
Joes
I'm following this thread with some curiosity and interest, and I'll be voting for Trump for the third time, but whether it's from too many braindead idiots (my preferred explanation), or from 95-5% unfavorable media coverage of Trump, or because of cheating, or whatever, I just can't envision him taking the oath of office again. I sure hope I'm wrong but I can already predict the day after the election around here. Non-Trump Republicans will say "I told you his negatives were too high!", Trump loyalists will say he lost because of cheating again, and we'll all vent about the fact that there are too many dumb people in the country. I won't post again on this thread until that day and we'll see how close I am. We're gonna end up with the cackling moron one way or another. This country is clearly on a suicide mission.
Quo Vadis?
Captn_Ag05 said:

Penna is gone gone if he wins Ohio by 12
Quo Vadis?
I'm with you, but it's mostly battered republican syndrome.
will25u
Joes
Quo Vadis? said:

I'm with you, but it's mostly battered republican syndrome.
That's possible. No one will be happier than me to come back and say "Wow, I was utterly completely wrong, go ahead and point and laugh at me." And I will. I'd happily trade that in a second. But I just think I've seen this too many times in other scenarios. Like a football game where the score might be close at halftime, but you just know deep down who's gonna win no matter what the stats say. We'll see. And I just already violated my statement that I wouldn't post again until then, Crap... haha!
texagbeliever
Joes said:

I'm following this thread with some curiosity and interest, and I'll be voting for Trump for the third time, but whether it's from too many braindead idiots (my preferred explanation), or from 95-5% unfavorable media coverage of Trump, or because of cheating, or whatever, I just can't envision him taking the oath of office again. I sure hope I'm wrong but I can already predict the day after the election around here. Non-Trump Republicans will say "I told you his negatives were too high!", Trump loyalists will say he lost because of cheating again, and we'll all vent about the fact that there are too many dumb people in the country. I won't post again on this thread until that day and we'll see how close I am. We're gonna end up with the cackling moron one way or another. This country is clearly on a suicide mission.
Braindead idiots is a terrible explanation. These individuals are highly insecure and confused. The only reason I harp on this is that the discussion is to try to think how can you as individual / church / society actually work to enable people to feel more secure. With that, voting against marxism.

This falls out from the numbers:
Unmarried women vote overwhelmingly democrat. In a healthy marriage, women will get stability and security from their husbands.
Young voters: These individuals are in college or are on the bottom of the professional totem pole. They don't know yet who they are.
Black voters: They have been told whitey is out to get them and is purposefully holding them back.
Urban areas: Where does most crime happen -> urban areas. Where does one see people way more successful then them -> urban areas. Where is Christianity less prominent -> urban areas.
Low T men: Insecurity is obvious here.
JDUB08AG
AG
will25u said:

Nobody has figured out how to accurately poll Trump. He is the most enigmatic candidate we will likely ever see in our lifetime. Unless they somehow figured it out this cycle (which I doubt), history indicates that Trump will win in November.
Drahknor03
AG
I polled two people. I didn't ask them who they were voting for or who they thought would win.

I asked them "Who do you want to win?"

Neither would answer.

Those two guys are John Tester and Sherrod Brown. And that should tell you all you need to know about where the election stands right now.
McInnis 03
Quo Vadis?
Drahknor03 said:

I polled two people. I didn't ask them who they were voting for or who they thought would win.

I asked them "Who do you want to win?"

Neither would answer.

Those two guys are John Tester and Sherrod Brown. And that should tell you all you need to know about where the election stands right now.
"he's just focused on his race"

Yeah, he's too busy to say he'd like his party's nominee to win. What a gomer.
rgag12
AG
Quo Vadis? said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

Penna is gone gone if he wins Ohio by 12

With that much support in Ohio it's kind of surprising that Sherrod Brown is ahead in the OH senate race by so much.
oh no
AG
Joes said:

I mostly agree, but slivers of hope:

- Trump is polling much better at this time vs Harris than same time vs Biden. I think all the lawfaring, indictments, convictions, ballot removal efforts are backfiring as people see thru what the marxist regime is trying to do to its political opposition. That, plus the 3.5 year record of the current regime- border, inflation, and wars hurt Harris. Can they keep it there and keep chipping way and get the turnout? Can they make it too big to cheat?

- Efforts in several states - AZ, GA, VA, etc.- to clean up rolls and tighten down election integrity. making it just slightly harder to cheat could help a little. Dems are fighting to block integrity efforts in AZ and VA.

- not all of the tech platform monopolies are part of DNC and big gov's censorship apparatus anymore since Musk's takeover of twitter/X. If corruption is exposed in another "October surprise" again this time, it won't be wiped off the face of the internet to deceive the public and low info voters again.

- we're not in the throes of a scamdemic this time- absentee voting is still a mass-mailed chaotic **** show to some extent and dems won't let it ever go back because they need a lack of controls in elections, but at least if the volume of mass-mailings is down some, it helps a little.

I think the Dems will have some cards left to play. For one, Politico hasn't released anything from the leaking/hacking of the Trump campaign emails yet. Did they get anything really juicy or damaging - just waiting for an October surprise? I also think, with the rhetoric and lies they spiel about Trump, they will incite more assassination attempts. Lastly, they have possible prison sentencing for the accounts payable invoice coding felonies and they still have the GA RICO case and other BS to try to play.

One prediction I will make though: if Trump wins, the rioting, arson, assaults, and of course deaths (because it won't be hard to beat ZERO), will dwarf those unarmed protestors who entered the Capitol on 1/6/2021 who punched some cops after they were sprayed and gas bombed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.