Biden doing a presser tonight?

33,355 Views | 288 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by aggiehawg
Shoefly!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JWinTX
My guess:
Newsom comes in to carry the nomination for them at the DNC convention. He keeps Kamala as his VP, promising her a Supreme Court spot as soon as they can expand the court. Newsom trounces Trump, playing Trump' s stupid compliments of working well with him in the past and that he liked him. MSM gonna have a field day.

We will cede Taiwan over to China, for reasons of peace and profit to the Dems. And we send over troops to Ukraine to die for the military industrial complex. It will be awful to see.

DargelSkout
AG
I just woke up and read this whole thread. One thing I noticed is the absence of all the typical liberals that defend Biden.
Fins Up!
AG
Obama and Jarrett orchestrated the entire thing. COVID. The election steal. Everything. Obama and his disciples are running the show. That's why they got Biden and the village idiot to run.

Would be surprised is they pull Biden and replace him with Michelle or Newsome later on. It's all part of the plan. Until Obama and his ilk are dealt with, this is what we will get.

Texas, the rest of the south, and the plains states just need to secede and get it over with.
2000AgPhD
If you have to call a presser to say you are NOT senile...
B-1 83
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

Love Gun said:

Dems are about to flip the switch and have Biden resign "for health reasons", then talk about how great of a man and leader he was until he rides off into hell.

Then Kamala.

Then she proves she can't do it, which is a given.

Then some combination of Newson and Big Mike

They could never remove Kamala from the ballot. But something like Covid 24 could do her in, and justify everyone voting by mail.
Democrat Party: "Here, hold my beer."

They've used her all they need to, and I'm not so sure she's all that popular in the Black community.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
agent-maroon
AG
I don't understand the thinking that kamala is just some sort of chess piece that the dems can move around as they wish. She is the sitting VP and her position is protected by the Constitution in such a way that even the slimiest of the slimeball DC dems can't just cast her aside if she doesn't cooperate. And why would she ever agree to anything less than the presidency that she sought as a candidate in '20? She's too stupid to realize how stupid she is, but she isn't stupid enough to just walk away from the presidency because they asked her to take one for the team.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jwhaby
Rockdoc said:

LMCane said:

YellowPot_97 said:

Hopefully he announces he's not running any more. My greatest fear would be for him to step down and make that cackling imbecile president.
so you are really hoping that Trump gets his @ss beat down by Biden's replacement then.

because senile old Joe is still beating Trump in the polls- what happens when it's Gavin Newsome that is running against 80 year old Trump.

just like we told you all this would happen.

What is your problem? Really.

Trump broke him.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Feels like there's been a shift in the force since yesterday. Colorado, Tucker, FJB..
B-1 83
AG
agent-maroon said:

I don't understand the thinking that kamala is just some sort of chess piece that the dems can move around as they wish. She is the sitting VP and her position is protected by the Constitution in such a way that even the slimiest of the slimeball DC dems can't just cast her aside if she doesn't cooperate. And why would she ever agree to anything less than the presidency that she sought as a candidate in '20? She's too stupid to realize how stupid she is, but she isn't stupid enough to just walk away from the presidency because they asked her to take one for the team.
I think you're misinterpreting what's being said. By the Constitution, she most certainly will be President if Dementia Joe steps down. HOWEVER, the Democrat Party is under no obligation whatsoever to nominate her for the November election.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
TexasAggiesWin
S
Seems the resident liberals are in hidin' with Biden after the press conference
HumpitPuryear
AG
C@LAg said:

HumpitPuryear said:

A lot of Dems are going to stay home on Election Day if Joe is on the ballot.
there is no basis in fact for this statement.

Hey, my bad I thought I was in a political forum where people state opinions about political things.

I assume you popped off with your self-appointed thread moderation because you disagree. It's pretty obvious to me that Dems are not enthusiastic about Joe. His numbers are terrible. That usually results in poor participation. I have Dem friends that voted third party last time. He's certainly done nothing to bring them back. Trump is going to be the Republican candidate. His best chance of winning is against either Joe or Kamala who is even more disliked than Joe. If it's someone other than these two you give the Dem base someone they can justify voting for. They will come out en mass to vote for Newsom. IMO, of course.
Hoyt Ag
AG
C@LAg said:

HumpitPuryear said:

A lot of Dems are going to stay home on Election Day if Joe is on the ballot.
there is no basis in fact for this statement.
Yeah I dont buy this at all. I will need to see some sort of data to even remotely believe this.
MouthBQ98
AG
They wouldn't win if they didn't, which is their dilemma. Frankly, replacing her or Biden by party manipulation at the convention is going to force a loss. While some activists and special interests and party loyalists might like it, a lot of blocks of voters will be upset or turned off by it snd they can't afford to lose even a couple of percent of their total voting support. If a bloc of voters is turned off by such an action against one of their current candidates, it is game over for 2024.
Owlagdad
agent-maroon said:

My thinking too. They screw her around, she calls in her posse and scream racism, sexism just like that mayor up in Illinois. Dems then will have to go with the BJ stories and its gonna be a mess.
45-70Ag
AG
Owlagdad said:

agent-maroon said:

My thinking too. They screw her around, she calls in her posse and scream racism, sexism just like that mayor up in Illinois. Dems then will have to go with the BJ stories and its gonna be a mess.

Gross.
JobSecurity
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

They wouldn't win if they didn't, which is their dilemma. Frankly, replacing her or Biden by party manipulation at the convention is going to force a loss. While some activists and special interests and party loyalists might like it, a lot of blocks of voters will be upset or turned off by it snd they can't afford to lose even a couple of percent of their total voting support. If a bloc of voters is turned off by such an action against one of their current candidates, it is game over for 2024.

You think so even if Biden has a "medical emergency" right after the convention? They have plenty of time to figure out the optics side of it. Especially if they put in a charismatic replacement and play to the emotion of Biden stepping down for a so-called unexpected emergency I think they might be fine
Spotted Ag
AG
Let's just remember that any person with even an single ounce of common sense knew this before he was even elected. Yet, 81,000,000, including people that peruse this board cast their vote for Joe Biden to hold the office of the most powerful person on Earth. Joe ****ing Biden, the same Joe Biden that should be in a memory care unit of an assisted living facilty. All the bad **** that has happened and will happen is the fault of anyone who voted for this. You have shown how faulty your judgment is. You have shown how gullible you are. You have shown that you have no business helping to decide who our elected leaders are. You are to blame for this **** show. We told you what was going to happen. It was written clearly on the wall, but no, Donald Trump hurt your snowflake-sensitive feelings so much that you refused to believe what you already knew. You voted with your emotions instead of what little intelligence you have.

I hope you are ashamed of yourselves.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
MouthBQ98
AG
If Biden resigns, they get President Kamala immediately. Once she is president, she would be the presumptive nominee or there would be titanic party infighting based on identity politics alone.

If Biden would decline his reelection bid, it would have to be before the convention or there would be chaos in that party and infighting that would harm any campaign.

Biden isn't going to leave voluntarily unless the party goes to extreme lengths to bully him into it. He is a narcissistic egomaniac in his own right. You have seen how angry he gets when challenged. They would almost have to use the 25th amendment and that again is instant president Kamala.
4stringAg
AG
Disaster of a presser for China Joe. This is his real character though. Not the affable "uncle Joe" that the media paints him to be. A loudmouth, arrogant, condescending hostile jackass who has lied his entire life.

(As a sidenote, one thing among many I liked about Reagan was his ability to turn things like this or questions about his age into a stand up routine and disarming the whole audience)

I don't see this as a good thing for Republicans. My feeling is they hang on to Joe as long as possible, replace him after the DNC which gives very little time for the Rs to mount any kind of opposition campaign against his replacement. Further all of the bad things attached to Biden...border security, Afghanistan, economy, inflation, Middle East and Ukraine...will remain attached to him and give a clean slate to Newsome or whomever is chosen. Most of us know that whomever is chosen will be further left and likely much worse but they'll be able to blame all the bad **** on ol' senile Joe.

Will diminish the hot button issues in the election in my opinion.
Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

If Biden resigns, they get President Kamala immediately. Once she is president, she would be the presumptive nominee or there would be titanic party infighting based on identity politics alone.
I would love for it to unfold like this. It would be glorious to watch Democrat on Democrat violence if they attempted to thwart Kamala's election bid.

sam callahan
All you hoping for democrats turning on each other when Kamala is passed over, don't understand democrats.

The sheep will do as they are told and cheer about it.
gtaggie_08
AG
Have they called a lid for the weekend yet?
EllisCoAg
AG
sorry, what i saw this morning on my local news, FJB was defending himself and reporter had no mention of any gaffs or misspeaks.

so no big deal.
I wanna see our defense pissed off, not confused, maybe a little murder in their hearts Reload12, 11/4/11
Texas velvet maestro
He threw his staff under the bus for the documents in his garage. Basically admitted he had no oversight over them, had no understanding of their apparent incompetence.

I don't know how many and how complicated his "staff" is, but it's quite an admission that he was clueless and a poor manager.

Logos Stick
TexasAggiesWin said:

Seems the resident liberals are in hidin' with Biden after the press conference

They are perusing the lefty sites, waiting for talking points.
Logos Stick
Texas velvet maestro said:

He threw his staff under the bus for the documents in his garage. Basically admitted he had no oversight over them, had no understanding of their apparent incompetence.

I don't know how many and how complicated his "staff" is, but it's quite an admission that he was clueless and a poor manager.

Biden removed classified docs from the SCIF. That had nothing to do with his staff.

He knew he had classified docs in his home. That had nothing to do with his staff.

He's just an immoral, lying, disgusting human being.

He's not going anywhere imo. But we do get the joy of watching him devolve into nothingness.
aggiehawg
AG

What about the GSA? National Archives? The WH documents department that is supposed to keep track of them? All of them failed in their jobs?
sam callahan
Some of you think the people they have convinced that men need tampons will be hard to convince that

A) Biden is okay

Or

B) Kamala should be passed over

????
Ellis Wyatt

Which was all a lie. Those documents were stolen over a period of decades.

Many of the documents, HE stole from a SCIF. His employees could not have and did not have access to the SCIF.
TexasAggiesWin
S
aggiehawg said:

What about the GSA? National Archives? The WH documents department that is supposed to keep track of them? All of them failed in their jobs?

You didn't hear? The buck stops with them
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Rockdoc said:

Do they think this is helping him. Unbelievable
Biden wanted to do this to prove how awesome he is

Biden, not his handlers, not obummer

Think about that, this guy is and has always been an idiot narcissist
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
So we officially have president Donkey Brains. Yikes.

deddog
AG
DargelSkout said:

I just woke up and read this whole thread. One thing I noticed is the absence of all the typical liberals that defend Biden.
We'll have to wait till Ted Cruz goes on vacation for them to show up.
deddog
AG
Logos Stick said:

Biden removed classified docs from the SCIF. That had nothing to do with his staff.

He knew he had classified docs in his home. That had nothing to do with his staff.

He's just an immoral, lying, disgusting human being.

He's not going anywhere imo. But we do get the joy of watching him devolve into nothingness.
Its even more fun watching the ridiculous mental gymnastics of the folks that voted for him.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.