Biden doing a presser tonight?

33,313 Views | 288 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by aggiehawg
Jock 07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Biz Ag said:

Foreverconservative said:

Get ready.....

Sheet. He's probably been holed up in a 5-star hotel near Dupont Circle for weeks.

I see what you did there
Science Denier
AG
Rockdoc said:

LMCane said:

YellowPot_97 said:

Hopefully he announces he's not running any more. My greatest fear would be for him to step down and make that cackling imbecile president.
so you are really hoping that Trump gets his @ss beat down by Biden's replacement then.

because senile old Joe is still beating Trump in the polls- what happens when it's Gavin Newsome that is running against 80 year old Trump.

just like we told you all this would happen.

What is your problem? Really.

You, me, and this entire board can answer that one.
FTAG 2000
AG
Love Gun said:

Dems are about to flip the switch and have Biden resign "for health reasons", then talk about how great of a man and leader he was until he rides off into hell.

Then Kamala.

Then she proves she can't do it, which is a given.

Then some combination of Newson and Big Mike

They could never remove Kamala from the ballot. But something like Covid 24 could do her in, and justify everyone voting by mail.
Jack Boyette
LMCane said:

YellowPot_97 said:

Hopefully he announces he's not running any more. My greatest fear would be for him to step down and make that cackling imbecile president.
so you are really hoping that Trump gets his @ss beat down by Biden's replacement then.

because senile old Joe is still beating Trump in the polls- what happens when it's Gavin Newsome that is running against 80 year old Trump.

just like we told you all this would happen.

What polls?
StandUpforAmerica
For the college football fans on the board.

mirose
AG
Personally I think this was the plan all along and Michelle Obama is about to step in. Just my thoughts though.
Not Coach Jimbo
Calling my shot

Biden resigns
Truth comes out about state of economy
All markets crash
Kamala scape goated
C@LAg
Just let it play. On loop. At least 10 times.

I dare you.

aggiedata
AG
Oh my

C@LAg
aggiedata said:

Correction. That is Tex-Egyptian food
Old May Banker
AG
mirose said:

Personally I think this was the plan all along and Michelle Obama is about to step in. Just my thoughts though.

The Obama clan is running **** without having to hold office. I don't think she will be the pick.
Not Coach Jimbo
mirose said:

Exactly, and they will attack trump on age.

"Biden was a great president, it's a shame his age got the best of him... but the American people deserve a new generation. Trump is too old and will decline just the same as biden ... we can't risk our democracy to a senile dictator and we know trump won't step down like the honorable Biden"

OKCAg2002
AG
She solves every problem the democrats have. Kicking out Kamala for a trans black male is their wet dream.
Old May Banker
AG
Quote:

Exactly, and they will attack trump on age.

Yep.
jt2hunt
AG
Never was he a great president!
Joes
P.H. Dexippus said:

C@LAg said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

both have lots of sand and brown people.

easy to confuse.

Two violent 3rd world hellscapes with lax border enforcement

I've spent time in both, and I felt notably safer in Egypt. I'm not joking.
merch
You can't charge a democrat in office….where you been?
Nothing looks more foolish than tradition to those who have none.
HumpitPuryear
AG
He'll stay in the race and Dims will double down on trying to get Trump disqualified. If they are unsuccessful Trump will get taken out by deep state to protect democracy
oysterbayAG
AG
" President Biden needs to be charged or removed from office. There is no middle ground " Rep Gloria Tenny
Love Gun
oysterbayAG said:

" President Biden needs to be charged or removed from office. There is no middle ground " Rep Gloria Tenny

**** Joe Biden
Jock 07
AG
Another telling example of the two tiered justice system, notice there were no shots of a bunch of super scary cover sheets marked Secret or TS-SCI on display on the floor, just a bunch of boxes with files in them. Funny how that happens.
C@LAg
Love Gun said:

oysterbayAG said:

this is the way.

won't happen.

but it is the way.
Garrelli 5000
AG
If he'd said "our lady of the night" Hunter would know that Joe is referring to his hooker wife, Hunter's step mom, Jill. That prostitute has allowed all of this to happen.

I hate Joe. She's a special kind of evil.
Staff - take out the trash.
Martin Cash
AG
"My memory is fine," Biden responded Thursday night from the White House. "Leon Jaworski doesn't know what he's talking about."
aTm2004
AG
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Joes said:

P.H. Dexippus said:

C@LAg said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

both have lots of sand and brown people.

easy to confuse.

Two violent 3rd world hellscapes with lax border enforcement

I've spent time in both, and I felt notably safer in Egypt. I'm not joking.
Sorry, I was referring to Mexico and Gaza. I agree, Egypt is much better.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
2NU said:

Who is running our country?! WHO IS RUNNING OUR COUNTRY?!

Obummer lives in DC. Only former President to take up a resident there. Staff members are reported to leave WH and go to his house everyday.
YouBet
AG
I just hope his harlot, fake doctor wife is proud of what happened tonight. She is responsible for all of this and could have prevented it but she wanted the power and the glory of being in the WH more than she wanted to do the right thing.

She's worse than Joe. Do not forget that is on her.

FJB has dual meaning.
HumpitPuryear
AG
C@LAg said:

Love Gun said:

oysterbayAG said:

this is the way.

won't happen.

but it is the way.

25th is a terrible idea. A lot of Dems are going to stay home on Election Day if Joe is on the ballot. They can't justify voting for him and won't vote for Trump. If he gets taken out by 25th then Newsom steps in and reinvigorates the party and Trump loses. Republicans should hope Joe stays on the ballot. Why interrupt this circus?
Texas velvet maestro
All the democrats endorsed Biden and supported his policies. the little old man is just the dull tip of the spear.

It has never been more evident that he's not in charge, hasn't been in charge.. And the democrats, including newsom, just have him out in front. pushing neolib policy.
C@LAg
HumpitPuryear said:

A lot of Dems are going to stay home on Election Day if Joe is on the ballot.
there is no basis in fact for this statement.
The D
AG
C@LAg said:

Love Gun said:

oysterbayAG said:

this is the way.

won't happen.

but it is the way.

Every single Republican in Congress should get this out there now. The Dems already have this set up where they are going to keep Biden in there until the last second and replace him with newsome.

It's obvious.

They know Harris can't win. Dems know if they put in newsome as late as possible the race card won't have as much as impact for anyone to actually figure it out.

It will be all, must defeat Trump at all costs.
Poot
Art of War… "Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake."

However, this was no mistake. They know exactly what they're doing. They unleashed the dogs… you don't have to look any further than the way the press was absolutely FROTHING. Doocey was the least hyped up and inflammatory guy in the room… says all you need to know. Biden won't be the candidate.
atmtws
AG
Love Gun said:

Dems are about to flip the switch and have Biden resign "for health reasons", then talk about how great of a man and leader he was until he rides off into hell.

Then Kamala.

Then she proves she can't do it, which is a given.

Then some combination of Newson and Big Mike
If it does happen, they'll Seth Rich her ass and blame it on white nationalists.
IslanderAg04
3 dead soldiers and 2 missing navy seals, not a peep. Get's caught lying about garage docs, wheel his ass out immediately.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.