Biden doing a presser tonight?

33,378 Views | 288 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by aggiehawg
Old May Banker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aTm2004 said:

Old May Banker said:

He's finished.

Newsome on deck.

Bypassing Kamala for Newsome is a loser for them. No way the look past a black woman for a white man. Not with their identity politics and base.

They use their DEI bull**** to punish conservatives and businesses. They won't use it to punish themselves.
tremble
AG
texagbeliever said:

What policy would Newsome run on? Make America like California? Good luck there.

Democrats are in a terrible spot. They have 9 months to get people to know their candidate. Outside of Michelle, who is less likeable than HRC, no one has sufficient name power besides Newsome. Even then a Pelosi West Coast liberal is not a good sell to swing states.

They voted for all these things when they voted for Biden? Why would that change with a younger, more articulate face?
Deputy Travis Junior
How bad was he tonight? Did he stumble and make a lot of gaffes even as tried to defend his mental state?
MarkTwain
I'm not sure what's more dangerous, and mentally incompetent Biden or a mentally competent Harris
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
J. Walter Weatherman
Deputy Travis Junior said:

How bad was he tonight? Did he stumble and make a lot of gaffes even as tried to defend his mental state?

Well he confused Egypt with Mexico…which seems important.
C@LAg
I really do not get ANY of these fake concern posts repeated ad nauseum here about how bad a Harris "presidency" would be, as if it would be any worse than a Biden one

like him, she is nothing but a puppet, and will have no original thoughts or say into how the Dems govern.

MRB10
AG
This is going to feed a decent narrative against Trump if the left puts up someone who isn't a senior citizen.

"Biden was "fine" when he was elected and there was no way we could have known he would deteriorate like he did.

Don't elect Trump because he's a nazi Russian sympathizer and because he's not that much younger than Biden. We've learned our lesson and here's Gavin Newsome."
“There is no red.
There is no blue.
There is the state.
And there is you.”

“As government expands, Liberty contracts” - R. Reagan
Love Gun
**** Joe Biden
CREAg87
AG
Keep your rifle by your side
Kenneth_2003
AG
C@LAg said:

I really do not get ANY of these fake concern posts repeated ad nauseum here about how bad a Harris "presidency" would be, as if it would be any worse than a Biden one

like him, she is nothing but a puppet, and will have no original thoughts or say into how the Dems govern.

I disagree. I don't think she would be controllable. She's not smart enough, and she's too arrogant to go along.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

I dunno. She's so stupid she might actually use the power of the office and try to make decisions on her own in some sort of Fredo-like "I'm smart" kind of way.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TAMU1990
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

And he forgot about that very important rosary that he wore for...... Beau everyday. Brain froze up, squinted to read the teleprompter. You would think something THAT tragic he would be able to remember what he did.
Biz Ag
AG
japantiger said:

C'mon man...he did great. I was just talking with Mitterand and Kohl about the kickass job he just did

C@LAg
Kenneth_2003 said:

C@LAg said:

I disagree. I don't think she would be controllable. She's not smart enough, and she's too arrogant to go along.
the only initiative the woman has ever shown in her entire life was with willie brown

with no DNC support, she is going nowhere. if they do not want her to run, she is not running.
heavens11
AG
Pepper Brooks said:

This is going to feed a decent narrative against Trump if the left puts up someone who isn't a senior citizen.

"Biden was "fine" when he was elected and there was no way we could have known he would deteriorate like he did.

Don't elect Trump because he's a nazi Russian sympathizer and because he's not that much younger than Biden. We've learned our lesson and here's Gavin Newsome."
I've been trying to gently explain this to my family members The day the dims dump Biden they will turn the age lens on the orange one and the msm will have everyone lined up that now age and mental acuity are relevant.
"It's just another corps trip boys, we'll march in behind the band"
J. Walter Weatherman
Love Gun said:

This was my thought too. They were basically setting him up to fail on national tv since there's no way anyone could expect him to actually do well there.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Will he now do the CBS pre super bowl interview?
Cen-Tex
AG
Someone in his camp should throw in the towel
P.H. Dexippus
AG
C@LAg said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

both have lots of sand and brown people.

easy to confuse.

Two violent 3rd world hellscapes with lax border enforcement
Owlagdad
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Love Gun said:

This was my thought too. They were basically setting him up to fail on national tv since there's no way anyone could expect him to actually do well there.

So let him and dems string this out and they pull the plug or republicans hit him with 25th amendment and be accused of being the bad guys.
MarkTwain
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
C@LAg
WestTexasAg
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

To be fair, Biden has most certainly opened the gates to Mexico.
Deputy Travis Junior
I'm watching the highlights on Twitter. My word, how could anybody in his office think this was a good idea? He comes out, slurs his speech as usual, screams at reporters, and forgets where the rosary from Beau came from when trying to make the point that he'd never forget anything about Beau. I don't see how he comes back from this.
MarkTwain

Get ready.....

C@LAg
Foreverconservative said:

Get ready.....

anyone watching FlightAware for flights from Sacramento to DC?
Gigem314
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Love Gun said:

Dude looks like he barely knows where he is.

It's like that elderly grandparent who can't tell where they are but then get angry and point their finger when anyone tries to correct them.

What idiots people were to actually think that guy was capable of leading the country. Our country hasn't had an actual leader for 3 years.
The Fife
And now we wait to see whether it'll be a nobody currently running, or Newsom to replace him. Still have a bad feeling about all of this.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Tough to differentiate this presser from a SNL skit, how pathetic. What's even worse is I cannot tell if someone actually thought this was a good idea to help Biden or if they are putting the pieces in play to get him removed from office
C@LAg
we need federal retirement age limits to apply to all branches of the government.
Love Gun

Dems are about to flip the switch and have Biden resign "for health reasons", then talk about how great of a man and leader he was until he rides off into hell.

Then Kamala.

Then she proves she can't do it, which is a given.

Then some combination of Newson and Big Mike
**** Joe Biden
Biz Ag
AG
Foreverconservative said:

Get ready.....

Sheet. He's probably been holed up in a 5-star hotel near Dupont Circle for weeks.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Where the fook have y'all been for 5 years?
Love Gun
This didn't just happen overnight or after this dude was sworn in. And to think, some of you here actually voted for this international embarrassment strictly because you thought Trump was worse.

**** Joe Biden
Deputy Travis Junior
MookieBlaylock said:

Where the fook have y'all been for 5 years?

There's a 3k reply thread documenting Biden's senility, so it's not like anybody on here was clueless. But even given that today was a politically unprecedented day. A special counsel came out and said Biden was too senile to prosecute and Biden's response was a raging "man yells at clouds" press conference in which he forgot crucial facts (our lady of...?) and confused Egypt and Mexico.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.