Crowder says he has trans shooter manifesto

18,521 Views | 144 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by The System
Ellis Wyatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is this thread about Steven Crowder? I'm lost apparently.
D-Fens
Killing "crackers" with "white privilege". This will still not make national news. Def fits the existing definition of "hate crime", but won't be classified that way.
Sims
AG
"Final Video Tape"

I guess they're hiding more than the manifesto?
Ciboag96
Wonder which pages have been ripped out? Maybe her FBI handler's contact info?
Ellis Wyatt
Sims said:

"Final Video Tape"

Yeah, there is definitely more to this. They would not have hidden this alone.

It highlights a demented, brainwashed piece of garbage, but there is more to it.
Rocky Rider
AG
Looks like his fire was stoked by the hatred he's been taught related to white privilege. Not surprised.
ME92
AG
Didn't the shooter go to another school before the shooting but turned back due to that school's security being too good to get in? Or am I remembering a different situation.
GE
AG
Female handwriting
TAMUallen
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Sims said:

"Final Video Tape"

Yeah, there is definitely more to this. They would not have hidden this alone.

It highlights a demented, brainwashed piece of garbage, but there is more to it.

Bingo... there's more
MouthBQ98
AG
Not that day. Other targets were apparently considered but eliminated because there was at least some security.
Get Off My Lawn
While I'm normally skeptical out of the gate, Crowder is friends with Alex Jones and knows perfectly well that a fraudulent report of this magnitude would be used to destroy him in similar fashion.

And if it's NOT the manifesto (whether by fraud or hoodwink) the resultant pressure would be to release the real one to squash the false one and demonstrate departmental competence.

So the "all in" nature of this play primes me to believe it.
coconutED
AG
Get Off My Lawn said:

And if it's NOT the manifesto (whether by fraud or hoodwink) the resultant pressure would be to release the real one to squash the false one and demonstrate departmental competence.
aezmvp
My sense is that given how hard they've worked to keep this locked away if it wasn't the real one they would have denied it immediately.
The Fife
I feel like this is real because of how non-earth shattering it is. Sort of, "that's it?" where the truth is so much smaller than what was actually being concealed.

Sorry leftists, looks like this one really was one of your people.
CDUB98
AG
Rocky Rider said:

Looks like his fire was stoked by the hatred he's been taught related to white privilege. Not surprised.
*she
CDUB98
AG
The Fife said:

I feel like this is real because of how non-earth shattering it is. Sort of, "that's it?" where the truth is so much smaller than what was actually being concealed.

Sorry leftists, looks like this one really was one of your people.
Exactly.

This is the reason why it was suppressed.
The Fife
Yup, they've gotta keep the right wing nutjob boogeyman hoax alive or else they've got nothing.
Dimebag Darrell
Why is that pasty white freak calling other white kids "cracker"?
Serious Lee
Get Off My Lawn said:

While I'm normally skeptical out of the gate, Crowder is friends with Alex Jones and knows perfectly well that a fraudulent report of this magnitude would be used to destroy him in similar fashion.
on the flip side, he also knows what happened to the couple that released ashley bidens diary (which im sure all the skeptics ITT thought was fake as well).

Hope hes got his lawyers mounted up, cause the DOJ is likely saying "we coming".
Madman
AG
Is this a manifesto or a schedule and some scribble notes?

I would think a manifesto would look a lot different. A long rambling word salad full of buzzwords probably in printed or electronic format.
CDUB98
AG
Dimebag Darrell said:

There's no logic in the oppression olympics.
hph6203
AG
No denying the autism on that one.
Madman
AG
Dimebag Darrell said:

After finding out Jim Jones repeatedly called himself a man of color and then a black man its just a part of being a lefty weirdo.

Self hating nihilists.
CDUB98
AG
Madman said:

I would think a manifesto would look a lot different. A long rambling word salad full of buzzwords probably in printed or electronic format.
Just a guess, but I'm thinking the manifesto part are the pages before the schedule.
CheeseSndwch
This looks like just a teaser of what's to come. The first pic appears to be a composition book and the other two pics appear to be from a spiral bound notebook.
The Fife
You'd figure he'd be on top of what's to come pretty quick because I'd imagine there would be more than a little pressure to silence the guy.
JJxvi
AG
Madman said:

Its a journal, not a manifesto. The schedule page says that there is a scheduled time to make a final 10 minute video, which would probably be more accurate to call a manifesto depending on if the contents of it are in that form.
Moral High Horse
Didn't this dips*** shoot a black janitor? Little racist twunt.
American Hardwood
AG
That Umbrella Corp logo at the top of one of the pages is going to get the violence in video games crowd riled up. Watch for the MSM divert attention away from the parroting of leftist anti-white, anti-male dogma to a campaign against video games.

ETA: pic for reference
MonkeyKnifeFighter
TAMUallen
AG
MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

When do we get to the parts that the censorship proponents claimed were "astronomically dangerous" and/or a "blueprint on total destruction"?

Aka we're completely full of **** and never trust us
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Word is that it is being censored on Facebook. Censored on Facebook means it's almost certainly the real thing.
Kozmozag
Not much for motive there. She is full of hate, but why her Christian school?
TAMUallen
AG
ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

Word is that it is being censored on Facebook. Censored on Facebook means it's almost certainly the real thing.

Do people still have facebook?!
ChiefKiefton
MonkeyKnifeFighter said:

When do we get to the parts that the censorship proponents claimed were "astronomically dangerous" and/or a "blueprint on total destruction"?

Yeah this was all bs to the highest degree.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.