Crowder says he has trans shooter manifesto

18,509 Views | 144 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by The System
coconutED
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Rumble link
flakrat
Serious Lee
CactusThomas
heavily intoxtricated
If true, holy ****

I'm bookmarking this one.
Old May Banker
Serious Lee

Phatbob
AG
Other than the subject matter of the event, it is disturbingly nondescript. It's like looking at the notebook of a random teenager, right down to some little hearts drawn in
CDUB98
AG
So far, nothing out of the ordinary for a deranged killer.

Other than an obvious hate for rich, white people, there's nothing earth shattering....so far.
MouthBQ98
AG
Why was this covered up, other than it is pretty obvious that this person was ingesting large amounts of hateful and spiteful leftist rhetoric.
CactusThomas
AG
Rich white homo that hates rich white homos.
Teslag
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Why was this covered up, other than it is pretty obvious that this person was ingesting large amounts of hateful and spiteful leftist rhetoric.

That's exactly the problem. The bit we are supposed to believe now is that it's trump and the right fueling these with their rhetoric while the other side is just trying to protect democracy.
texagbeliever
I'm not a marketing expert, but I wouldn't use my companies Brand to watermark trademark the manifesto of a mass murderer. Not the brand association I'd want.
Hungry Ojos
Skeptical.
CDUB98
AG
texagbeliever said:

I'm not a marketing expert, but I wouldn't use my companies Brand to watermark trademark the manifesto of a mass murderer. Not the brand association I'd want.
He's watermarking so nobody else can claim credit.
CDUB98
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Skeptical.
You're skeptical that it's real? You think Crowder would fake something that eleaborate?
Farmer1906
AG
CDUB98 said:

texagbeliever said:

He's watermarking so nobody else can claim credit.

Those are going to be everywhere today. He wants his credit for getting them.
cevans_40
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Because white hate can't exist. Just look at the commerical (#stophate) or try a google search.
Hungry Ojos
Yes. The first two pics don't even look like the same handwriting.

Plus, the language used (a gay person calling people the f word) doesn't square.

Finally, how does someone like Crowder get possession of this before anyone else?

Could be real, just skeptical.
CDUB98
AG
My opinion of Crowder is pretty damned low after finding out the way he treated his ex-wife, but faking something like this would end his sputtering career for sure. I just don't see it.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

To not allow spin to be applied to the desired narrative.
Rydyn
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Plus, the language used (a gay person calling people the f word) doesn't square.

Finally, how does someone like Crowder get possession of this before anyone else?

It's two different notebooks.

My guess is that she/he/it was left-handed. Poor handwriting on the "front" of the first one (stitched binding) and then intentionally writing on the "backs" of the pages in the other.

My other conclusion...we never should have taken "handwriting" out of schools. These look like an 8yo wrote them. Implication is that you can't even look at handwriting samples anymore to draw any conclusions because as young adults they are still figuring out how to do it.
We live on a tax farm as free range humans.
Ag13
AG
CDUB98 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Skeptical.
You're skeptical that it's real? You think Crowder would fake something that eleaborate?
To be fair, this is the opposite of elaborate.

It's probably real though just based off the unhinged-ness of it. Just pointing out it would be very easy to fake, or someone else fake it and convince Crowder. Not sure if he's said how this was obtained
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
so is the "f word" to transgendies as the "n word" is to ghettoies?
Rule Number 32
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

if he faked that, i would think he would make the handwriting EXACTLY the same. It's almost as if this person was mentally ill and probably just writing everything that came to mind in a frantic state. That's my thought at least. No one has exactly the same handwriting all the time. If it was exact, honestly, I would be more likely to think it was faked.

Also, the motive likely would have been 100% different if faked. Why wouldn't they make it something other than just anti-white rich kids?

The 2nd argument I wont even address. That is ridiculous to think someone wouldnt use that word because they are gay.

Finally, this would 100% end crowder if they find it is fake.
Waffledynamics
AG
I'm gonna take this with a huge grain of salt. How'd he get it?
CDUB98
AG
Ag13 said:

CDUB98 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Skeptical.
To be fair, this is the opposite of elaborate.
Well, besides my misspelling (dammitt), I am thinking of elaborate by the amount of details and drawings. If someone were trying to fake all that, it doesn't seem like it would be that haphazardly written as they would slow down on what to write next. This was a stream of conscious hate spewing forth.
Beat40
CDUB98 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Skeptical.
I think Crowder has taken a lot of heat lately - the Daily Wire stuff, the stuff with his wife, the interviews with Dave Landeau after he left Crowder. Plus the stuff around Jared and Sven leaving from back a while back.

I also think he's lost some relevancy, especially after the Daily Wire stuff happened.

I can see where there is motive to, at minimum, stretch the truth given everything that's happened to him within the past year. or so.

I will say I didn't watch his livestream, so I don't know if he's proved out his sourcing, at least a little bit. He did seem to be good at that when the did the voter registration investigation from the past election.

I'm just overall skeptical based on the modern internet. It even could be Stephen isn't trying to dupe anyone - he himself could have been duped by someone he trusts a lot.

I would like to see another corroboration before I run with it.

Redassag94
AG
That was messed up but there is nothing in there that should prevent it from being released. Unless their only motive is the race angle. If so that's disgusting.
RedAssAg
Class of '94
Born & Raised in Texas, lovin Colorado!!
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

I can see where there is motive to, at minimum, stretch the truth given everything that's happened to him within the past year. or so.

I'm just overall skeptical based on the modern internet. It even could be Stephen isn't trying to dupe anyone - he himself could have been duped by someone he trusts a lot.

I would like to see another corroboration before I run with it.
I can get on board with these for sure.
BQ78
AG
Good job Crowder!
Rule Number 32
AG
Stream just died....
ts5641
Just amazing her psychosis is transferred to children. That she hopes her "victims" aren't ready. Horrible evil.
CDUB98
AG
ts5641 said:

Just amazing her psychosis is transferred to children. That she hopes her "victims" aren't ready. Horrible evil.
If only her uber-progressive mom had not given in to her fantasy that she was a boy, she might have gotten help before doing something like this, just maybe at least.
CrackerJackAg
AG
CDUB98 said:

My opinion of Crowder is pretty damned low after finding out the way he treated his ex-wife, but faking something like this would end his sputtering career for sure. I just don't see it.

I try not to judge people based on domestic issues. I am very fortunate, and I've never had any kind of issue myself with my singular wife I've been married to for 20 years.

That said, I have seen some pretty horrible spouses bring out the absolute worst in their spouse. Generally pretty levelheaded people that lose their effing minds in a domestic relationship relationship.

Things aren't always as they appear. I have not looked at the Crowder stuff because I don't particularly care, but I probably won't because I would probably disregard most of it anyway.

Being a ****ty husband doesn't make you a ****ty reporter.

The idea that we are supposed to cancel of some X-factor seems stupid to me.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.