Crowder says he has trans shooter manifesto

18,518 Views | 144 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by The System
Science Denier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Why was this covered up, other than it is pretty obvious that this person was ingesting large amounts of hateful and spiteful leftist rhetoric.
Narrative that this dude's racist actions against white people due to the left's focus on white people can't get out. Therefore, you hide it.
Muy
AG
Dimebag Darrell said:

Why is that pasty white freak calling other white kids "cracker"?

And didn't they/them go to school there at one point?
SockStilkings
one safe place said:

Never understood how a word or phrase can be hurtful. I think the feeling of "hurt" is fake. But then I have thick skin.
We have the sticks and stones rule in the house. A word in and of itself cannot be hurtful or racist. How it is used is the problem. How it is use is reflective of how you treat someone or intend to treat them, but that important factor is lost when the word itself is claimed to be the issue.

To be quite honest, language filters are an unnecessary "protection" that assigns way to much to a word vs the context. But I digress...
Science Denier
AG
TAMUallen said:

pdc093 said:

So he's a lying pos?
Who's a lying POS?
Quote:

UPDATE: The Tennessee Star has authenticated the documents released by Steven Crowder, the Metro Nashville Police Department has acknowledged the documents, and Nashville Mayor Freddie O'Connell has ordered an investigation from Metro Legal.

ABattJudd
AG
SockStilkings said:

Satellite of Love said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Yes. The first two pics don't even look like the same handwriting.

Plus, the language used (a gay person calling people the f word) doesn't square.

Finally, how does someone like Crowder get possession of this before anyone else?

Could be real, just skeptical.
You haven't spent much time around gay people have you? They can be ruthless and petty while using the same slurs straight people have used on them.
Is it like when certain people of color use a forbidden word but people not of color cannot use word or their lives will be ruined?

Language is so tough these days. It does not matter how a word is used nor any other context. Certain words and phrases are not allowed if a certain person uses the word, regardless of audience or context, whilst others may freely use the word, even use it in context and with purpose that made the word / phrases abhorrent in the first place.
The timing of this is hysterical. At the end of the school day today, I was walking to my afternoon duty station and heard a kid behind dropping that F word numerous times. I turned around and said, "yeah, we're not saying that here. You need to shut your mouth." The kid's exact response to me was, "I'm gay, so I can say it all I want."

Of course, I informed him in no uncertain terms how wrong he was.
"Well, if you can’t have a great season, at least ruin somebody else’s." - Olin Buchanan
SockStilkings
Prepare for a complaint to be made that you are a homophobe. That's the mentality woke culture has created.
CDUB98
AG
The real story here is how The System made sure to cover up for the train...ee.

The System will continue to cover up for their street thugs.
RafterAg223
AG
Still waiting for our resident lib that made excuses for this monster when the shooting happened, to come back here and show his face?
SockStilkings
I think there is more to this.

Though, the parents of the victims made a big effort to keep the manifesto from the public. Shooter's parents turned over the manifesto and other property I believe voluntary to the police.

Someone more familiar may have better explanation, but with the shooter dead and "no further investigations", would the police or anyone else have a "right" to the shooter's personal effects, including the manifesto?

For the parents, I would assume just wanting to not have it litigated in public is one reason to ask for it not to be released or there is damning info about the church, school that is contained within the complete set of writings.

Just spitballing.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Does crowder only have the ?3 pages shown? Articles on the leak make it sound like just 3 or so photos.

Has he said one way or the other if he has more?

If he's sitting on more and they know it he'll get the Veritas fbi special soon. Raid his home and his coworkers, leak relevant info to the press, etc.
Staff - take out the trash.
Who?mikejones!

Ouch
Rapier108
Agthatbuilds said:

Ouch
IIRC, the prof who said that is gone.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Fat Black Swan
AG
InfantryAg
AG
ABattJudd said:

SockStilkings said:

Satellite of Love said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Yes. The first two pics don't even look like the same handwriting.

Plus, the language used (a gay person calling people the f word) doesn't square.

Finally, how does someone like Crowder get possession of this before anyone else?

Could be real, just skeptical.
You haven't spent much time around gay people have you? They can be ruthless and petty while using the same slurs straight people have used on them.
Is it like when certain people of color use a forbidden word but people not of color cannot use word or their lives will be ruined?

Language is so tough these days. It does not matter how a word is used nor any other context. Certain words and phrases are not allowed if a certain person uses the word, regardless of audience or context, whilst others may freely use the word, even use it in context and with purpose that made the word / phrases abhorrent in the first place.
The timing of this is hysterical. At the end of the school day today, I was walking to my afternoon duty station and heard a kid behind dropping that F word numerous times. I turned around and said, "yeah, we're not saying that here. You need to shut your mouth." The kid's exact response to me was, "I'm gay, so I can say it all I want."

Of course, I informed him in no uncertain terms how wrong he was.
Probably became gay for the jokes - seinfeld
coconutED
AG
Kunkle for Congress TX-34
Agthatbuilds said:

Ouch

Damn, I'm half white and half Mexican…it's only a matter of time.
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
Bocephus
AG
coconutED said:

Which is why it has to be on rumble
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
frenchtoast
I wish I hadn't read that "manifesto".. just hateful angry rambling from a disturbed kid.
Kozmozag
From a disturbed Trans man.
itsyourboypookie
MouthBQ98
AG
Keep in mind, most accusations of harm via language aren't because of real emotional distress. They are rather an appeal to authority or a mob to silence an opposing view with the allegation of harm as the pretext. It is a political tactic, nothing more.
CDUB98
AG
coconutED said:

Another example of The System protecting the violent tran to protect their overall house.
Bocephus
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Keep in mind, most accusations of harm via language aren't because of real emotional distress. They are rather an appeal to authority or a mob to silence an opposing view with the allegation of harm as the pretext. It is a political tactic, nothing more.

Much like the presence of a person with an opposing viewpoint makes them feel "attacked"
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
American Hardwood
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

I kinda think it's both in most cases. Maybe not the robots on the MSM, but everyone else....
flakrat
AG
So did today's 10ET Crowder show reveal anything new?
JB
AG
flakrat said:

So did today's 10ET Crowder show reveal anything new?

No
MouthBQ98
AG
Usually it is people being hyperbolic about being offended. The world contains aholes and sociopaths and ideologues. They may say unpleasant or emotionally disturbing or inflammatory things, but I would make the argument that the counterattack of hyperbolic righteous indignation is usually what is happening, and that seldom are people really emotionally harmed in a lasting way. They're just angry, which is fine, but often they are vengeful in an escalating manner, which may not be.
American Hardwood
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Usually it is people being hyperbolic about being offended. The world contains aholes and sociopaths and ideologues. They may say unpleasant or emotionally disturbing or inflammatory things, but I would make the argument that the counterattack of hyperbolic righteous indignation is usually what is happening, and that seldom are people really emotionally harmed in a lasting way. They're just angry, which is fine, but often they are vengeful in an escalating manner, which may not be.
I get that "fake outrage" is just a ploy and the people employing it aren't really offended on the surface of it, but the kind of person that does this, to me, must have a deeper issue to make them do this in the first place.
MouthBQ98
AG
Oh yeah. That's absolutely true. My assertion was in the context of the typical back and forth of people using merely objectionable language or speech and how often mere words are characterized as harmful as a physical attack and used to justify reprisals.
American Hardwood
AG
I'm buying what your selling.
geoag58
AG
frenchtoast said:

I wish I hadn't read that "manifesto".. just hateful angry rambling from a disturbed kid.

Who was obviously influenced by leftist rhetoric, supporting racial division, begun by Obama. Obama would say it is all going according to plan.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
Rydyn
AG
Are there still people arguing that it's not real?

We live on a tax farm as free range humans.
CDUB98
AG
Only the stupid.
f1ghtintexasaggie
"This police department is extrememly serious about the investigation to identify the person responsible."

lolwut

ETA: I guess that's to be taken as the person responsible for the leak? Otherwise, again, lolwut.
Houstonag
AG
Mixed up kid. Lack of early intervention by her parents and looking the other way.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.