Israel/Hamas going at it

1,667,634 Views | 9813 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by AtticusMatlock
LMCane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is now a meme trend going through the IDF:

Hamas started this war, but they aren't going to be the ones to finish it.

LMCane
Tens of thousands of Muslims and Hamas supporters on American college campuses chanting to kill the Zionists

when Hamas is stopping their OWN civilians from moving to safety in Gaza

deddog
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

The greatest superpower in the world has a wide open border stretching thousands of miles allowing immigrants, drugs, weapons, terrorists and more to flood in day after day...and some of you are wondering how this attack "doesn't make sense?"

It's called incompetence. Letting your guard down. It's everything that people in a nation that presents 'security' ignorantly hope is actually true when it usually isn't.

The part that struck me were concert goers and the number of folks who said they were waiting for soldiers to come save them.
These are folks in freaking Israel. Folks only a few miles away from Hamas.
They got complacent and over confident
nortex97
AG
Some good points on the relative imbalance and treatment of Hamas (and other arab states) vs. Israel militarily/as a justification for aid/action etc.

More, please.

BadMoonRisin
AG
[We've been very clear to avoid derailing this thread from the update nature of the ongoing Israel/Hamas conflict. Those who persist in doing so will receive time off, which will increase for repetitive derails -- Staff]
LMCane
and when leftists wail and whine about the "innocent" Hamas supporters getting caught up in an Israeli attack- let's remember this

LMCane
And right now-

IDF Army Radio breaks into music programming with missile warnings from incoming Hamas rockets heading towards neighborhoods all over the country

LMCane
and when you think it can't get worse than Palestinians murdering babies and decapitating and burning people alive in their cars and homes:

10andBOUNCE
AG
nortex97
AG
agent-maroon
AG
10andBOUNCE said:

Give 48 hours notice and reduce that complex to small bits of rubble and large craters.

It's a cliche, but play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

Edit to add - 1500 bed hospital per the internet. About the same number of civilians murdered by Hamas. Even trade with the difference being that Israel would be attacking a military target.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TheVarian
AG
What a coward
The Fall Guy
AG
https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-says-apparent-drone-strike-on-egypt-town-near-israel-launched-from-red-sea-area/

IDF jet shoots down drone over the Red Sea. Another drone hit an Egyptian town injuring 6.

Suspected Houthi drones.
10andBOUNCE
AG

Detmersdislocatedshoulder
looks like it might be on like donkey kong
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Anyone have a good live feed showing action?
ChemAg15
AG
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

Anyone have a good live feed showing action?
preferably in 4k
IslanderAg04
Here we go.
shiftyandquick
What is the endgame here? Assuming successful with degrading Hamas over a period of days/weeks/months. Then what? Is it back to Gaza business-as-normal?
TommyBrady
AG
Not the big one yet
New Boot Goofin
AG
Willy's spot just came under rocket fire. Everyone's ok, but damn.

Livestream link:
https://www.youtube.com/live/v4k6c5QW7iM?si=1hI9LV0rZe3jcnQf
dtkprowler
AG

nm
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
shiftyandquick said:

What is the endgame here? Assuming successful with degrading Hamas over a period of days/weeks/months. Then what? Is it back to Gaza business-as-normal?

Ummm…to get rid of Hamas.

They've said it repeatedly since the first attack.
javajaws
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

shiftyandquick said:

Which is essentially impossible since you'll create just as many future Hamas members in the process of killing the existing ones. Remember this is essentially a religious terrorist cult. There will always be more so long as there are people with those same religious beliefs. How do you know which currently "innocent" Palestinians will be future Hamas members? You can't.

So at most this will degrade their ability to attack and reduce their current numbers to something less threatening to Israel.

I think in the process they'll try to establish some sort of new ruling government in Gaza that is anti-Hamas (at least as much as possible).
Who?mikejones!

Ground invasion starting?

Internet cut. Other reports of tanks crossing over

IslanderAg04
shiftyandquick said:

You this obtuse or been under a rock the past few weeks?

You dont go full invasion in order to lead to business as normal.
New Boot Goofin
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Ground invasion starting?

Internet cut. Other reports of tanks crossing over

Most everyone on X and YouTube are saying "yes". Even the Jordanian Foreign Minister.

They said the decision was made last night after Israel believed hostage negotiations in Qatar "hit a stalemate".

Who?mikejones!
New Boot Goofin
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Watch Willy OAM's feed. I believe he's positioned somewhere near Serdot(?) along the wall. Constant artillery. I've even seen about five rounds of tank fire.

https://www.youtube.com/live/v4k6c5QW7iM?si=eSDcvCVyHDttxI0t

Edit: Grammar
Dimebag Darrell
04TXAg007 said:

Livestream link:
I couldn't find it. Is there a time stamp or anything? I just saw stuff going off in the distance that he provided casual commentary on.
New Boot Goofin
AG
Dimebag Darrell said:

04TXAg007 said:

Livestream link:
I couldn't find it. Is there a time stamp or anything? I just saw stuff going off in the distance that he provided casual commentary on.

Don't hold me to it, but I THINK it happened around 1:00 CST (my time). You can see about 5-6 rockets launched to the left of his feed headed their direction. All the reporters start panicking and about 10 seconds later… boom. Willy said one landed a few hundred meters from them.

Edit: 1:00 PM CST my time - if that helps any.
will25u
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Action going on now for sure
samurai_science
javajaws said:

Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

shiftyandquick said:

Which is essentially impossible since you'll create just as many future Hamas members in the process of killing the existing ones. Remember this is essentially a religious terrorist cult. There will always be more so long as there are people with those same religious beliefs. How do you know which currently "innocent" Palestinians will be future Hamas members? You can't.

So at most this will degrade their ability to attack and reduce their current numbers to something less threatening to Israel.

I think in the process they'll try to establish some sort of new ruling government in Gaza that is anti-Hamas (at least as much as possible).
It is not impossible if they have the will do it. The problem would be solved then they could just claim the land forever and start building settlements.
Houston Lee
AG
Watching the feed. Meanwhile on FoxNews, they are saying that the ground operation is probably not going to be some "Normandy" style all out invasion. But, more like a gradual ingress over weeks and months.
First Page Last Page
Page 184 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.