Israel/Hamas going at it

1,667,633 Views | 9813 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by AtticusMatlock
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Donghorn
I don’t start threads, I end them…
nortex97
AG

I know this isn't the thread for meme's etc. but I am glad the IDF reservists they've called up seem calm/ready:

CDUB98
AG
Donghorn said:

That's a pretty bold claim.
bkag9824
AG
CDUB98 said:

Donghorn said:

That's a pretty bold claim.

But it's not unreasonable to discuss. There was either a massive failure of intelligence or willful negligence.
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

But it's not unreasonable to discuss. There was either a massive failure of intelligence or willful negligence.
OH, I agree. Something absolutely went wrong that day and/or the days leading up to it. Claiming it to be an inside job though is another level of, "this ain't good."
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
CDUB98 said:

Quote:

OH, I agree. Something absolutely went wrong that day and/or the days leading up to it. Claiming it to be an inside job though is another level of, "this ain't good."

I know I'm not nearly as educated on the area as some on here but during that entire attack all I could think was "this doesn't make any sense".
CDUB98
AG
Agree. There's a lot that doesn't make sense. The biggest question, maybe, is whether we will ever know the truth?
Bunk Moreland
The greatest superpower in the world has a wide open border stretching thousands of miles allowing immigrants, drugs, weapons, terrorists and more to flood in day after day...and some of you are wondering how this attack "doesn't make sense?"

It's called incompetence. Letting your guard down. It's everything that people in a nation that presents 'security' ignorantly hope is actually true when it usually isn't.
ttu_85
mts6175 said:

I know everyone wants to rush in, it it's a lot easier to park drones in the sky for a few weeks and find where the ants are coming in and out of the ant hill then start picking them off under IR when they start squirting out.
This. Be patient, watch, tabulate, then slit them. Old and effective approach in this type if conflict. Not so great in an operation Barbarossa situation.
P.U.T.U
AG
The truth will eventually come out and there are a lot of WTF instances that don't make sense yet. It does seem like there was at least some help from the inside and it would not be a shocker. I have seen it took about 6 hours for the IDF to respond to the concert, why?
LMCane
And so the Israeli response begins..

very pleasantly surprised at how successful this IDF invasion into Gaza went last night

have not seen any reports of casualties or destroyed equipment

and it's a VERY long column of AFVs entering across the border

that is a very positive sign of hopefully things to come
LMCane
CDUB98 said:

Agree. There's a lot that doesn't make sense. The biggest question, maybe, is whether we will ever know the truth?
absolutely everyone is going to know the truth

there is not some vast conspiracy

just like in 1973 when Israel was completely surprised by 250,000 troops invading across the Suez Canal and the Golan Heights

1973 was an even worse intelligence failure

than not being able to detect 2300 terrorists 3 miles away deciding to launch an invasion across one wall.
LMCane
P.U.T.U said:

The truth will eventually come out and there are a lot of WTF instances that don't make sense yet. It does seem like there was at least some help from the inside and it would not be a shocker. I have seen it took about 6 hours for the IDF to respond to the concert, why?
I don't think that is correct at all

I see videos in the Hebrew media showing responses immediately

the problem was that of the 300 troops killed by Hamas, most were killed in the first few hours as they rushed from place to place and were ambushed on the roads.
BadMoonRisin
AG
https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/10/25/nsa-jake-sullivan-just-wrote-how-the-middle-east-is-quieter-than-it-has-been-for-decades-n2388991

Looks like everyone in Sleepy Joe's admin is just as sleepy as he is.

This was published just a few weeks before Oct 7th.
La Bamba
AG
Could it be any more obvious that Iran (in cahoots with Putin) is behind Hamas?

laavispa
Those who would negotiate with Islam should remember this first:

Quote:

Ethics is the membrane between religion and politics. Islam has two sets of ethics. One set is for Muslims and the other set is for kafirs; this is dualistic ethics. A Muslim should not harm another Muslim, but the kafir can be robbed, killed, or cheated to advance Islam. Islamic political dualism is hidden by religion. The "good" verses of the Meccan Koran cover the verses of jihad in the Medinan Koran. Thus religious Islam shields political Islam from examination. Islam by definition means total submission to the will of Allah. And the dualistic logic of the Koran designates one set of ethics and laws for kafirs and another set for believers. Therefore, political Islam precludes secularism. Political Islam's ethics By Bill Warner Christian Science Monitor Aug 30, 2007

You and i are the kafirs....
10andBOUNCE
AG

https://unherd.com/2023/10/israel-wont-wait-for-long/
JobSecurity
AG
samurai_science
JobSecurity said:

LOL, can you imagine Iran trying to march across Iraq to attack Israel?
DannyDuberstein
AG
samurai_science said:

JobSecurity said:

LOL, can you imagine Iran trying to march across Iraq to attack Israel?

This is what I'm wondering. Lol at this nonsense
LMCane
TRD-Ferguson
AG
FAFO, right!
TheBonifaceOption
Iran: US about to catch these hands
Trump: Solemani's hands haven't landed yet
LMCane
Fake propaganda much Hamas?

and shave those hairy arms man!! disgusting.

Ag87H2O
AG
JobSecurity said:

This seems like a lot of bluster and optics, but amounts to little of consequence. Not much to see but some saber rattling.
Ag87H2O
AG
LMCane said:

No doubt, that guy loves to be on camera. He was on several last week at the fake hospital bombing and on another where he was laughing at a Hamas attack.
agent-maroon
AG
LMCane said:

Have always loved the use of a nasal cannula to emphasize how critical a "patient" is. Reality is that a NC means they're ready to leave medical care. If you want to sell it then stick a tube in for breathing. In this case you can skip the sedation part and just jam it in.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I got bettah
AgCMT
AG
LMCane said:

They all look alike. Did that guy have braces?
LMCane
Another Hamas commander gets his 72 virgins

LMCane
this is a very interesting video from the day the war began- this is the "Nachal" fighters brigade and one of their commanders who was killed in the battle to liberate the Gaza envelope Kibbutzim

LMCane
A senior Hamas official tells The Associated Press that the terror group had expected stronger intervention from Hezbollah in its war with Israel.

Ghazi Hamad, a member of Hamas's political bureau, says that "we need more" from allies, including Iran-backed Hezbollah in Lebanon.

"Hezbollah now is working against the occupation," Hamad says at the Hamas office in Beirut. "We appreciate this. But… we need more in order to stop the aggression on Gaza… we expect more."

"sorry not sorry"
BQ78
AG
The way things are going in Turkey, they might gain passage through there to Syria.
txags92
AG
BQ78 said:

The way things are going in Turkey, they might gain passage through there to Syria.
Don't confuse Turkey taking an anti-Israel position with their being pro-Iran. Erdogan wants to be the islamic counterweight to Iran for the Arab world. There is zero chance he would work with Iran to facilitate getting their troops to Israel unless he felt he could do it without getting blamed for it and let it happen to weaken Iran. Letting troops march/transit through Turkey to Syria is not something he could get away with unnoticed.
First Page Last Page
Page 182 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.