Israel/Hamas going at it

1,667,474 Views | 9813 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by AtticusMatlock
GasPasser97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"> FOOTAGE: HEAVY ATTACKS ON GAZA CONTINUE <a href="https://t.co/XpYZTQLJLC">pic.twitter.com/XpYZTQLJLC</a></p>— Mario Nawfal (@MarioNawfal) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1717992183058366578?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 27, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Houston Lee
AG
The feed camera seems to be right next to a tank that is firing its coax machine gun. You can see the tracers and how close it is to the camera.
New Boot Goofin
AG
Coaxial 7.62 machine gun fire now
javajaws
AG
Houston Lee said:

Watching the feed. Meanwhile on FoxNews, they are saying that the ground operation is probably not going to be some "Normandy" style all out invasion. But, more like a gradual ingress over weeks and months.
Given the rectangular shape of Gaza it makes sense. Start at one end and slowly move through it while being thorough - searching all buildings, blowing out all the tunnel entrances, etc. Then leave a simple policing force behind while advancing.
jabberwalkie09
AG

Not sure this has been posted.
Houston Lee
AG
Gaza is totally without cell service, so communications are down. They can't communicate internally very well to respond to attacks or coordinate medical services.
Who?mikejones!
Houston Lee said:

Gaza is totally without cell service, so communications are down. They can't communicate internally very well to respond to attacks or coordinate medical services.

On the broader point- it ain't smart to launch a super destructive raid on your neighbor who happens to control the power, water, fuel and internet of your own neighborhood
New Boot Goofin
AG
New Boot Goofin
AG
dmart90
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Ground invasion starting?

Internet cut.
If the internet was cut, how did the Palestinian communications and internet provider notify others that the internet and communications were cut? Things that make you go hmmmm.
New Boot Goofin
AG
dmart90 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Internet cut.
If the internet was cut, how did the Palestinian communications and internet provider notify others that the internet and communications were cut? Things that make you go hmmmm.

This guy says American SIM cards still work. Starlink?

Houston Lee
AG
dmart90 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Internet cut.
Some sources inside Gaza have an American cell phone/SIM card and are able to get limited cell service using Israeli cell towers near Gaza. The cell towers in Gaza that service Gaza are through a company in Gaza and that it was has been cut.
deddog
AG
I would expect a lot of "This is it, the ground invasion has begun"....it's a good way to see how Hamas reacts. And when they stop reacting or think it's another "fake" ground invasion, boom, IDF actually strikes
New Boot Goofin
AG
Definitely hear tracked vehicles moving in Willy's stream.
Dan Scott
AG
Does this mean anything?

dmart90
AG
04TXAg007 said:

dmart90 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Internet cut.

That's not reporting, that's editorializing.
foxfire
Just tell them to bugger off!!!
DTP02
AG
Dan Scott said:

Does this mean anything?

Less than nothing.
New Boot Goofin
AG
dmart90 said:

04TXAg007 said:

dmart90 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Internet cut.

That's not reporting, that's editorializing.

Agree. (I didn't watch the video, TBH.) I was just referring to the use of a SIM card.
will25u
Dan Scott said:

Does this mean anything?

Nonbinding.
HumpitPuryear
AG
DTP02 said:

Dan Scott said:

Does this mean anything?

Less than nothing.
Why not a UN resolution demanding that Hamas release prisoners?
TH36
Nm. Probably considered a derail.
HumpitPuryear
AG
Yes I do.

UK, Canada, Germany, and Ukraine abstain. France votes in favor. USA the only major power or partner that votes with Israel.
Ag87H2O
AG
HumpitPuryear said:

Yes I do.

UK, Canada, Germany, and Ukraine abstain. France votes in favor. USA the only major power or partner that votes with Israel.
I can't stand this administration, but they made the right call on this one. I pray we continue to stand firm in our support until the job is finished.
TH36
France isn't exactly a slouch when it comes to all things military.
samurai_science
TH36 said:

France isn't exactly a slouch when it comes to all things military.
France is headed down a dark road already
HumpitPuryear
AG
Ag87H2O said:

HumpitPuryear said:

Yes I do.

I can't stand this administration, but they made the right call on this one. I pray we continue to stand firm in our support until the job is finished.
Agreed. I just can't believe our so called allies are such *******.
TH36
I misread what he was saying. I thought France voted in favor of support for Israel's ground invasion.
agent-maroon
AG
Maybe the vote is a show for public consumption and they're actually supporting Israel behind the scenes? But if not then screw the Euroweenies
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LMCane
04TXAg007 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Internet cut. Other reports of tanks crossing over

Most everyone on X and YouTube are saying "yes". Even the Jordanian Foreign Minister.

They said the decision was made last night after Israel believed hostage negotiations in Qatar "hit a stalemate".

pretty sure that is a female commander of the M113 APC
LMCane
the Israeli company I worked for last summer confirmed in a Whatsapp distro that IDF forces have now entered into battle in the Strip

I have some videos sent to me of the tanks crossing over with the commanders speaking but can't figure out how to upload it from my phone to this site.
deddog
AG
will25u said:

Dan Scott said:

Does this mean anything?

Nonbinding.
Worthless bureaucracy, what a waste of $$$ the UN is
LMCane
04TXAg007 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Watch Willy OAM's feed. I believe he's positioned somewhere near Serdot(?) along the wall. Constant artillery. I've even seen about five rounds of tank fire.

https://www.youtube.com/live/v4k6c5QW7iM?si=eSDcvCVyHDttxI0t

Edit: Grammar
It's near SDEROT which is an Israeli town to the north of the Gaza Strip

southeast of Ashkelon

bonfarr
AG
Dan Scott said:

Does this mean anything?

It means if Israel doesn't comply Hans Brix is going to be sending them a strongly worded letter.
LMCane
Live Israeli TV News Kan Shalosh Esrei Link:

not showing Gaza right now

Live Israeli TV News
First Page Last Page
Page 185 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.