Israel/Hamas going at it

1,655,845 Views | 9770 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by The Fall Guy
maddiedou
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think that was quite earlier like tuesday
smstork1007
AG
Think they put a microphone around the roosters neck overnight, those are some pissed off boys.
Sharpshooter
AG
TxAg82 said:

Sharpshooter said:

YouBet said:

AgBQ-00 said:

Dan Carlin said it perfectly in his Supernova in the East series. Something along the lines that those tactics did not come out of nowhere. But they came out of the insanity of the meat grinder that was that war.
I think Israel will be restrained as far as trying to limit casualties to Hamas. But I don't think they will be halting in their mission and will complete it.

I just finished Ep III a few minutes ago. The parallels between the atrocities and actions committed by the Japanese in WWII and Hamas now are strikingly similar.

The imperialist Japanese back then were real m'fers. Nuking their ass after listening to what they did is understandable. Israel doing what they say they are going to do here is understandable.
Where might I find this series? TV, online, books? I love WWII history.

Have fun. If you have never listened to a Dan Carlin talk you are in for a treat. You also just lost a few days of productivity.
I am retired. Time does not mean much to me. Thank you.
Sharpshooter
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Gaza

https://instagr.am/p/CyRyFTRLofO
Ignorant of weaponry, what is this weapon?
TAMUallen
AG
smstork1007 said:

Think they put a microphone around the roosters neck overnight, those are some pissed off boys.

I had wondered why there was a rooster on the screen and now it makes sense.

Between the constant humming of flights overhead and now the roosters, I think they're trying to drive Hamas and Gaza mad
aggiehawg
AG
smstork1007 said:

Maybe it's a code.
oysterbayAG
AG
Level the entire Gaza Strip and then keep bouncing the rubble !
BQRyno
AG
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

SCA runs it. It is used "fairly" by any and all no matter the flag. With that being said, there is obviously going to be tremendous tensions depending on who is crossing. I doubt they react to US ships crossing though.

Just catching up so this may have been addressed. I am close to someone who was on a carrier that passed through the Suez. It's definitely tense and something they know has risk associated. That day is not just business as usual.
TAMUallen
AG
They've been striking at 5 min intervals now. 420, 421 then 427 now 432
Deus Vult
Sharpshooter said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Gaza

Propaganda is what it's called.
Poot
Agthatbuilds said:

Gaza

I didn't see any of them cheering like jackasses in that video.
TacosaurusRex
Sharpshooter said:

TxAg82 said:

Sharpshooter said:

YouBet said:

AgBQ-00 said:

Dan Carlin said it perfectly in his Supernova in the East series. Something along the lines that those tactics did not come out of nowhere. But they came out of the insanity of the meat grinder that was that war.
I think Israel will be restrained as far as trying to limit casualties to Hamas. But I don't think they will be halting in their mission and will complete it.

I just finished Ep III a few minutes ago. The parallels between the atrocities and actions committed by the Japanese in WWII and Hamas now are strikingly similar.

The imperialist Japanese back then were real m'fers. Nuking their ass after listening to what they did is understandable. Israel doing what they say they are going to do here is understandable.
Where might I find this series? TV, online, books? I love WWII history.

Have fun. If you have never listened to a Dan Carlin talk you are in for a treat. You also just lost a few days of productivity.
I am retired. Time does not mean much to me. Thank you.

You can also listen to him on Spotify if you don't want to mess with YouTube, or you're in the car.
Isosceles_Kramer
Yep AOC, totally the same

From the comments and shared elsewhere
riverrataggie
AG
Deus Vult said:

Sharpshooter said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Gaza

Propaganda is what it's called.

Killer paintball setup.
Isosceles_Kramer
Edit: image won't load
Sharpshooter
AG
Isosceles_Kramer said:

Yep AOC, totally the same

From the comments and shared elsewhere

K *****, tell me.
C2 Ag 93
Rexter said:

It might light off everything, but I'd give Israel a pass if they would just go ahead and permanently wipe out Hamas and any other group involved. Just let Israel off the chain and get it done.

100%. One side just wants peace and to be recognized as a state by the other, the other side just wants you dead. There is no solution other than end the threat. I feel bad for those in the crossfire though.
one safe place
Rockdoc said:

Every time I see that video of the poor girl in the little SUV with the blood on her pants from being raped, my heart just breaks for her. She's probably dead by now.
That, and the thought of beheading babies, has me fine with them killing every living thing in Gaza. I don't care if they shoot them, burn them at the stake, torture them, or go Vlad the Impaler on them, they are not human and I am happy with all of them dying a slow and painful death.
NukeAg10
AG
BQRyno said:

PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

SCA runs it. It is used "fairly" by any and all no matter the flag. With that being said, there is obviously going to be tremendous tensions depending on who is crossing. I doubt they react to US ships crossing though.

Just catching up so this may have been addressed. I am close to someone who was on a carrier that passed through the Suez. It's definitely tense and something they know has risk associated. That day is not just business as usual.

This whole deal has extended the 78's deployment. It's her first full deployment too, and they were set to return home soon. The 69 is scheduled to be the 78's relief, but there's talk of moving up the departure from home port early and having a 2 carrier presence over there for an indefinite amount of time.

I'm currently on the 77, the 78 relieved us, and the 69 is parked next to us. I'm just glad this happened 5 months after we got back, bc 9 months away from home is rough.
Who?mikejones!

Israel is going in soon. 2nd hospital I've seen today being reported to be prepping
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
My father has passed through multiple times. Ive heard is the stress and the butt clinching situations.
C@LAg
NSIAP:

TAMUallen
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Israel is going in soon. 2nd hospital I've seen today being reported to be prepping

I can't even begin to imagine a 3 story underground hospital with 2,000 beds!
Not a Bot
AG
Some big booms a lot closer to the cameras.
TAMUallen
AG
445am, blasts really close to the live feeds. Scared the **** out of me
cz308
That ought to wake up some folks!
Hoyt Ag
AG
You should see the bunkers in the depths of the Rockies for the American elites.
Not a Bot
AG
Blasts immediately followed by the call to prayer seconds later.

Israel has taken out at least two mosques, btw. Likely HQ, weapons storage, etc.
aggiehawg
AG
Not a Bot said:

Some big booms a lot closer to the cameras.
That was loud and you could see the flash.
TommyBrady
AG
Whats going on tonight are attacks at High Value Targets as they are presented. Usually SIGINT is what is helping with targeting at night.
ShaggySLC
C@LAg said:

NSIAP:

Like that from DeSantis, huge chunk of the population feel the same way
Who?mikejones!
Not a Bot said:

Blasts immediately followed by the call to prayer seconds later.

Israel has taken out at least two mosques, btw. Likely HQ, weapons storage, etc.

Maybe about to be a lot more active
one safe place
YouBet said:

AgBQ-00 said:

I would not have stopped with two atomic bombs. As fast as they could have been made, I'd have dropped them on major Japanese cities telling them the atrocities they committed come with a cost.
Sharpshooter
AG
one safe place said:

YouBet said:

AgBQ-00 said:

I would not have stopped with two atomic bombs. As fast as they could have been made, I'd have dropped them on major Japanese cities telling them the atrocities they committed come with a cost.
I have often thought that dropping the first in Tokyo Bay thereby reducing casualties, and then offering Japan the opportunity to surrender, might have been the better oprion. Don't judge me, I am to the right of the Tea Party and have no issue with the decisions made. Just a different perspective.
Slicer97
AG
C@LAg said:

NSIAP:

That's my president.
First Page Last Page
Page 91 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.