Israel/Hamas going at it

1,655,851 Views | 9770 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by The Fall Guy
Teslag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And no one will blame Egypt for any suffering at all. Just Israel.
LMCane
Gigem314 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

It's hard for me to truly fathom what some of these Israeli's are dealing with and seeing, because this isn't something many of us over here see. I try to imagine if that was my son who was beheaded, and his body burned. War crimes would be the last thing on my mind as the rage over took me. I imagine this is how all of Israel feels right now. T&P
Horrifying. Pure evil on display. I would want Gaza turned into a giant crater if that were my child...and I wouldn't give two craps about what the international community and limp-wristed U.S. leadership thought about it.
Senator Lindsay Graham was saying this exact same thing on Hannity last night.

while I obviously can understand the sentiment, we have to act in the real world.

in the real world- Jews are not going to commit mass genocide and simply carpet bomb women and children in the Gaza strip

both for moral reasons, what is called "Tohar Ha'Neshek" (purity of arms) and also for realpolitik reasons.

Israel is a very small country the size of New Jersey and dependent on allies. they also dont' want to destroy the peace treaties with Egypt/Jordan/Morocco/UAE/Bahrain and Abu Dhabi

what Israel wants is for the civilians to flee most of Gaza, and then we end it with Hamas one on one.
JTA1029
AG
I've been busy all day and am just trying to catch up. Can someone TLDR the summary of today's events?
Not a Bot
AG
JTA1029 said:

I've been busy all day and am just trying to catch up. Can someone TLDR the summary of today's events?
Israel is still pounding from the air. A few rockets from Gaza but not many. One of the founders of Hamas killed. Hamas leader in front of a green screen (likely in Qatar) calling for a global day of Jihad this Friday.

Some very mild skirmishes in the north, false alarm of Hezbollah attack. With nightfall I assume the airstrikes will pick up.
Aggie_2463
AG
LMCane said:

Aggie_2463 said:

It's hard for me to truly fathom what some of these Israeli's are dealing with and seeing, because this isn't something many of us over here see. I try to imagine if that was my son who was beheaded, and his body burned. War crimes would be the last thing on my mind as the rage over took me. I imagine this is how all of Israel feels right now. T&P

Right now the feeling is one more of despair and utter sadness and shock.

based on population size this would be a 9/11 that murdered 32,000 Americans in one day.

I believe that each day that goes by, and with Gantz now in the government-

that the emotions will turn from hysteria and depression to righteous rage.

when that happens, the IDF is going to be killing a lot of Hamas terrorists.

After they are done, I hope the cowards that manage to escape fear to even speak the name Hamas again. It's time true evil finally gets what it deserves, and Israel has no issues being that instrument to deliver justice.
carl spacklers hat
LMCane said:

TAMUallen said:

Lonestar_Ag09 said:

Well yea. The first one just stole some people and used guns and knives/shovels/hoes

The other is dropping buildings for goodness sakes. That's totally an escalation!

Can't emphasize that enough and it needs to be stressed not skipped over because it is unpleasant.

I have tried to avoid viewing videos of the barbaric depravity displayed by Hamas, yet I've still have seen some instances. There is no possible way to escalate beyond what they have done. We're talking about countless acts as horrendous as using a dull garden hoe to strike at the neck of an injured man laying on the ground.

There are couple recordings that my brain will never erase from this Hamas terrorism, just the same way as my memory of the WTC.
It's an unfortunate reality that good people must view the depravity of the savages.

I try not to look at the worst of the atrocities -but have seen enough to understand this enemy can not be reasoned with, can not be compromised with.

the only answer is the utter elimination of the abilty of Hamas to launch any further military strikes.
FIFY
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
Who?mikejones!
What the above poster said plus:

Some skirmishes in the west Bank

Marine expeditionary force in route to region

A second aircraft carrier in route

Gigem314
AG
Quote:

in the real world- Jews are not going to commit mass genocide and simply carpet bomb women and children in the Gaza strip
Of course they won't do that, but they will likely turn the city itself into rubble after numerous warnings for the residents to get out. Gaza is likely about to be taken back to the 19th Century.
Not a Bot
AG
Which is still more modern than their 12th century mindset.
AgResearch
AG
JTA1029 said:

Lot of fake stories repeated on X. **** blowing up. President Potato head probably soiled his Depends. Middle East countries trying to simmer **** down.
LMCane
flashplayer said:

They could release 150 hostages immediately and Israel should still go Dresden mode on their asses.
unfortunately I think they have already murdered some of those hostages -

and some have died from wounds or heart attacks.
Ag87H2O
AG
"We will wipe Hamas off the Face of the Earth" "Hamas is an Enemy that needs to be exterminated by all means." - Former-Minister of Defense, Benny Gantz

"Every Hamas operative will die ... we will crush them and get rid of them." - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Throughout all the acts of terror and war from their enemies over the years, I have not ever heard this kind of united resolve from Israel. If any world leader thinks they are going to stop what's coming they are sadly mistaken.

Hamas made a major miscalculation in allowing themselves to be the pawns of the Iranians. And if I were in leadership in Iran, I would be sleeping with one eye open because I doubt they'll be imune from what's coming either. It may take time, but the Israelis have a long memory and significant capability.
[url=https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1712206467997004061/photo/1][/url]
LMCane
Question for my Ag brothers-

I see some of the Fox and CNN reports and they are blurring out the videos of the atrocities.

one was the young woman who was kidnapped to Gaza and pulled out of a SUV and covered with blood from being raped.

can the people of the USA understand the depravity of these savages- when they blur out the bodies and the murdered hostages they paraded around in the back of trucks?
LMCane
Ag87H2O said:

"We will wipe Hamas off the Face of the Earth" " "Hamas is an Enemy that needs to be exterminated by all means." - Former-Minister of Defense, Benny Gantz

"Every Hamas operative will die ... we will crush them and get rid of them." - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Throughout all the acts of terror and war from their enemies over the years, I have not ever heard this kind of united resolve from Israel. If any world leader thinks they are going to stop what's coming they are sadly mistaken. Hamas made a major miscalculation in allowing themselves to be the pawns of the Iranians. And if I were in leadership in Iran, I would be sleeping with one eye open because I doubt they'll be imune from what's coming either. It may take time, but the Israelis have a long memory and significant capability.
[url=https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1712206467997004061/photo/1][/url]

I'm not sure that is an exact translation of what they said.

do you have an actual link to their own words?
BQ_90
AG
LMCane said:

I see some of the Fox and CNN reports and they are blurring out the videos of the atrocities.

one was the young woman who was kidnapped to Gaza and pulled out of a SUV and covered with blood from being raped.

can the people of the USA understand the depravity of these savages- when they blur out the bodies and the murdered hostages they paraded around in the back of trucks?
they shouldn't blur anything out, people need to actually see what is going on
zgolfz85
AG
LMCane said:

Gigem314 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

Horrifying. Pure evil on display. I would want Gaza turned into a giant crater if that were my child...and I wouldn't give two craps about what the international community and limp-wristed U.S. leadership thought about it.
Senator Lindsay Graham was saying this exact same thing on Hannity last night.

while I obviously can understand the sentiment, we have to act in the real world.

both for moral reasons, what is called "Tohar Ha'Neshek" (purity of arms) and also for realpolitik reasons.

Israel is a very small country the size of New Jersey and dependent on allies. they also dont' want to destroy the peace treaties with Egypt/Jordan/Morocco/UAE/Bahrain and Abu Dhabi

what Israel wants is for the civilians to flee most of Gaza, and then we end it with Hamas one on one.

The problem is that the Hamas terrorists will flee and hide among the civilians like the cowards they are and then wait as long as they have to to regroup and do this **** all over again
Malibu
After 9/11 we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, signed an expansive law that took away civil liberties, and 20 years later, apart from killing Bin Laden, I dont think those decisions look very good today.

Israel is reeling and those who did this should be wiped off of the earth. There of course must be an Israeli forced coup in Gaza. But, I hope that in their grief and desire for revenge, they can take Americas lessons learned and play the long game.
TwoGloves
AG
LMFAO... can't believe people still watch those garbage networks.
Who?mikejones!

Should end the beheaded children debate
rausr
AG
Live cams getting a little busy
Teslag
AG

Quote:

But, I hope that in their grief and desire for revenge, they can take Americas lessons learned and play the long game.

Agreed. I think that's why you see the call for overwhelming brutality and force. That should have been our objective after 9/11. Not nation building. Force is all they understand.
TAMUallen
AG
LMCane said:

No they cannot, but I don't believe the population can actually handle seeing most of the videos either.

The one of the hostage bloodied up being dragged out of the back of the SUV and forced into the back seat is one that I'd advocate to be broadcast uncensored though. It is not particularly gory but is disturbing since it is quite easy to tell what has happened to an innocent woman civilian by savage terrorists.
LMCane
BBRex said:

LMCane said:

torrid said:

As far as the musical festival, do you think Hamas deliberately sought it as a target? Or did they just get lucky and find a large group of people in a small area?
This is what I have been focused on since Saturday

I just think it is unbelievable that Hamas simply stumbled onto 1000 young people who were completely defenseless in the desert.

they were planning that op for months, they had to have found out when the festival was going to be to have so many Hamas terrorists surround them and attack from several directions.
This is interesting, although maybe there are just limited locations for a festival like this?

Quote:

The attendees had not been given the exact location of the festival until a few hours before it began at 10 p.m. Friday. "The event will take place in a powerful natural location full of trees, stunning in its beauty and organized for your convenience, about an hour and a quarter south of Tel Aviv," ticket buyers were told in the lead-up.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/10/08/israel-festival-attack-gaza-militants/

supposedly there was a Whatsapp group for the Rave Festival.

When I was there they would always hold Rave weekend parties near the Atlit Beach. It could be that Hamas infiltrated the whatsapp group, or that they had a drone and saw hundreds of cars on Friday heading to that open terrain

the idiots who organized it placed it literally a few miles from the Gaza Border (!!)
flashplayer
AG
LMCane said:

No, and that's why they're doing it, as to not build a bunch of sympathy for Israel or anti Muslim sentiment.

Most Americans don't understand what we were fighting against with ISIS either for similar reasons. I used to watch all the sick terror propaganda videos and my wife would just look away. I would be speechless and flat affect for hours afterwards sometimes. She would go along watching some stupid reality show or the latest Netflix fad and carry on being none the wiser to cruelty in the world.

These days I can at least get her to look at a few of them until she's completely disgusted. People have to know what sick garbage is out there or we will never get enough support to stop it. She never used to ask about the fight against ISIS. Now she asks for daily updates to see if Israel has flattened Gaza yet.
Who?mikejones!
Rockdoc
AG
Every time I see that video of the poor girl in the little SUV with the blood on her pants from being raped, my heart just breaks for her. She's probably dead by now.
Old May Banker
AG
Unless the translator lied, it's precisely what bibi said.

They are not f'ing around or negotiating.
ABATTBQ11
AG
I think Israel is going to end gaza's autonomy after this. It will be reannexed and turned into a police state where any hamas elements that try to rise again will be swiftly cut down.

The West Bank is largely peaceful and kind of a model on how things can work out long term. Eventually Israel and the West Bank could peacefully coexist in a two nation scenario or multiculturally. That will take a very long time to build trust over generations, but I could see it.

Gaza is a bit of a lost cause now. They've held onto their hatred and lust for violence, and they're reaping what they sowed. There's going to need to be some kind of reset, and that starts with wiping out hamas.
aggiehawg
AG
Rockdoc said:

Every time I see that video of the poor girl in the little SUV with the blood on her pants from being raped, my heart just breaks for her. She's probably dead by now.
Later videos of her face down in the back of a truck with her legs at odd angles, suggest she died that day.
TAMUallen
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

That twitter has been wrong before though so take with a grain of salt
halfastros81
AG
That's good. That's what they should be doing.
Rockdoc
AG
Oh crap. I didn't see that. God be with her.
TAMUallen
AG
aggiehawg said:

Rockdoc said:

Later videos of her face down in the back of a truck with her legs at odd angles, suggest she died that day.

Unfortunately, those are two different girls.
aggiehawg
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

I think Israel is going to end gaza's autonomy after this. It will be reannexed and turned into a police state where any hamas elements that try to rise again will be swiftly cut down.

The West Bank is largely peaceful and kind of a model on how things can work out long term. Eventually Israel and the West Bank could peacefully coexist in a two nation scenario or multiculturally. That will take a very long time to build trust over generations, but I could see it.

Gaza is a bit of a lost cause now. They've held onto their hatred and lust for violence, and they're reaping what they sowed. There's going to need to be some kind of reset, and that starts with wiping out hamas.
Nor will that level of density be allowed ever again.
Who?mikejones!
TAMUallen said:

Agthatbuilds said:

That twitter has been wrong before though so take with a grain of salt

Source:

First Page Last Page
Page 86 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.