Feinstein [passes away]

17,453 Views | 204 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Burdizzo
torrid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

Now Newsome gets an appointment. This would probably be a bellwether to what his appointments will look like if elected president. Heading into a govt shutdown with a 50/49 or possibly a 49/49 (thought I heard someone was out sick) Senate.

I don't think the Senate will have an impact on the shutdown. Romney, Murkowski and Collins will definitely vote for any continuing resolution to keep the lights on.
Waffledynamics
AG
May she and her family find peace.
aggiez03
AG
Don't feel like getting banned today, so I will refrain from comment.

As a Christian, I hope she repented prior to death.
Mary Bailey
Sims said:

Mary Bailey said:

Sims said:

Interestingly enough, she cast votes on senate business as recently as yesterday.
Really??
Appears so to me.
Wow.
Psycho Bunny
Waffledynamics said:

May she and her family find peace.

May the families who have been screwed over by that witch find peace. FIFY
themissinglink
AG
The best moment of her career. Telling off a bunch of children being used by climate activist.

Rapier108
Kenneth_2003 said:

Now Newsome gets an appointment. This would probably be a bellwether to what his appointments will look like if elected president. Heading into a govt shutdown with a 50/49 or possibly a 49/49 (thought I heard someone was out sick) Senate.
Debbie Stabenow is out with the WuFlu.

Several Democrats in the House are as well.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aggie93
AG
RIP for Feinstein. This was the moment that defined her early political career, she was the one who made the announcement about the double assassination of Milk and Moscone and she was very close to both on the SF Board of Supervisors.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Logos Stick
Kenneth_2003 said:

I would expect an "I'm woke" replacement, which means not Schiff. Perhaps a transvestite. No joke.
rednecked
AG
TxTarpon said:

milner79 said:

Adam Schiff: "Pick me! PICK ME!!"
You may have just called it.

You know....seeing Gavin go down like Blagovich, selling a senate seat, would be nice.
a blast from the past! It was so much fun watching Blaggo go down in flames! that dude was entertaining at least.
Psycho Bunny
rednecked said:

TxTarpon said:

milner79 said:

Adam Schiff: "Pick me! PICK ME!!"
You may have just called it.

You know....seeing Gavin go down like Blagovich, selling a senate seat, would be nice.
a blast from the past! It was so much fun watching Blaggo go down in flames! that dude was entertaining at least.

Nut commercials were entertaining
Martin Cash
AG
To paraphrase Clarence Darrow: I've never wished a woman dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.
pacecar02
Congrats on the retirement?

Not Funny
Jenner for Senate?!

Logos Stick
For those who have forgotten, she was the chief agitator when they tried to destroy Kavanaugh.

It was despicable.
GeorgiAg
AG
what should the age limit be?

I think for the senate, if you are over 70, you cannot run for reelection.
Buck Turgidson
I would normally be happy about this, but Newsom will manage to pick somebody even worse. Somebody more horrible even than Pelosi.
aggiedata
AG
FTAG 2000
AG
scoop12 said:

And yet she tweeted 16 hours ago. These people are disgusting.

T&P for her family.

She didnt tweet. One of her staffers did.
Sid Farkas
AG
CCP mourns her death. Di-Fi was the highest-level early-2000's politician to provide direct access to American secrets.

Sid Farkas
AG
Buck Turgidson said:

I would normally be happy about this, but Newsom will manage to pick somebody even worse. Somebody more horrible even than Pelosi.
It's no secret that Shifty has eyes for that seat. Newsom has promised the seat to a black woman. /popcorn
nortex97
AG
Let's all take a moment to appreciate her one moment of goodness. Standing up to some delusional brainwashed kids trying to bully her about the world ending/climate change.

aTm2004
AG
RIP. I know it is never easy, but with her age, I hope the family was able to prepare as much as they could so they aren't hurting as much.

My grandma died at 98 and we all knew a couple months in advance that it was coming, and though we were sad and cried, it was a lot easier than it could have been.
Buck Turgidson
FTAG 2000 said:

scoop12 said:

T&P for her family.

I think that was what was disgusting about it...
Carlo4
AG
I came to post this. Owning those militant teachers and parents in the room was legendary.

aggiez03
AG
Ronald Reagan a RINO? You have lost it...

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face.

We are never defeated unless we give up on God.

There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have the courage to do what we know is morally right.

Ronald Reagan

Ryan the Temp
AG
The first selection I made on the very first ballot I ever cast was a vote against Feinstein. The assassination of George Moscone and Harvey Milk was the best thing that ever happened to her.
B-1 83
AG
Owlagdad said:

She was moderate for awhile. LOL at who Newsome chooses.
And I was once a tall man in a midget side show.

Here is class:
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Get Off My Lawn
Fun wrinkle: Gavin wants to make a run at president, so he MAY temper his pick as to pretend he's not the dyed blue leftist that he is…

Likely Selection Criteria :
doesn't hurt newsome's electability
party-obedient
female
feminist ("continues feinstein's legacy")
bonus points for a minority
bonus points for san fransisco associated
aged 25 - 50
politically active

I think he's looking for a CA version of Tulsi Gabbard w/ a bit more party loyalty.
Get Off My Lawn
FTAG 2000 said:

scoop12 said:

T&P for her family.

I have to assume her staffers have been voting on her behalf for years now, too.
. . .
nortex97
AG
I really disagree. He has to secure the approval of the party bosses so that he can move into the White House in a bit over a year. The party is run by hard left Soros types (and Oprah/Jack/various celebrity billionaires).

It's very likely he sticks to wanting to put a black female communist in there. Kamala would definitely be my first guess, then I really don't know the power ranking of said demographic politico's with California residences.
Agthatbuilds
And that 50 has 2 dems who theybwiuld consider pretty hostile to their spending agenda
aTm2004
AG
DannyDuberstein
AG
For these clueless old farts that stay way too long, the public was serving them. They are not serving the public. The public is serving their need for power, for our money, and for insider trading.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.