Feinstein [passes away]

17,450 Views | 204 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Burdizzo
TA-OP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggie97 said:

IslanderAg04 said:

Aggie97 said:

May Her Memory be Eternal

??
As an Orthodox Christian it is something we say when someone passes away. I am a conservative Christian who does not mourn her loss in the political realm but she has family that will miss her.
Everyone should be respectful for the passed. Unfortunately, we've got too many people thinking that being a ****** canoe is okay because politics.
BQ78
AG
Has she announced that her staff is wrong and she is still alive?
GeorgiAg
AG
BQ78 said:

Has she announced that her staff is wrong and she is still alive?
She still on the Senate Floor.
Mary Bailey
TA-OP said:

Aggie97 said:

IslanderAg04 said:

Aggie97 said:

??
As an Orthodox Christian it is something we say when someone passes away. I am a conservative Christian who does not mourn her loss in the political realm but she has family that will miss her.
Everyone should be respectful for the passed. Unfortunately, we've got too many people thinking that being a ****** canoe is okay because politics.
Everyone dies. Not everyone deserves respect. Silly assertion.
TA-OP
Mary Bailey said:

1 Peter 2:17
Mary Bailey
TA-OP said:

Mary Bailey said:

"PROPER" respect.

1 Peter 2:15
Grapesoda2525
themissinglink said:

The best moment of her career. Telling off a bunch of children being used by climate activist.

Video of Feinstein thrashing the libtards
TA-OP
Mary Bailey said:

TA-OP said:

Mary Bailey said:

"PROPER" respect.

"Everyone" is pretty darn clear. I'm not called to love everyone, but I am called to respect everyone. People on both sides, including those here, would do well to remember that.
Mary Bailey
TA-OP said:

Mary Bailey said:

TA-OP said:

Mary Bailey said:

"PROPER" respect.

"Everyone" is pretty darn clear. I'm not called to love everyone, but I am called to respect everyone. People on both sides, including those here, would do well to remember that.
Proper respect.
Grapesoda2525
Good time to point out that Feinstein helped the serial killer night stalker stay at large for even longer in the 1980's and rack up even more victims.

https://www.thewrap.com/night-stalker-dianne-feinstein-richard-ramirez/

Quote:

In Netflix's "Night Stalker" docuseries, investigators try to find and apprehend Richard Ramirez, a serial killer who terrorized the L.A. streets in the 80s. And while they were on his tail, one political figure unknowingly tipped the killer off and almost derailed the entire investigation.
Ramirez, first known as the "Walk-In Killer," invaded homes, murdering and sexually assaulting the residents, from June 1984 to August 1985. He used a wide variety of weapons and would leave behind satanic symbols.

When Ramirez killed the accountant Peter Pan in his San Francisco home in 1985, evidence of the crime made it all the way up to then-Mayor Dianne Feinstein, which would be a tipping point in the investigation.
Quote:

Holding a news conference, she held up a police sketch of the killer, and also went on to describe the evidence from all the cases throughout the state crucial information that hadn't been made public. And by then, investigators knew Ramirez was watching the news, because he told a surviving victim, "I am the Night Stalker."
Feinstein gave up the caliber of gun, his type of shoe, and the fact he left foot prints.
One of the only trails investigators had was a shoe print he left in a flower bed in one of his earlier murders. In the process of finding the shoe to match it, investigators found out it was an Avia-brand shoe, an uncommon one at the time. Heading straight to the manufacturer, they looked through spreadsheets where the shoes were distributed in the United States, and only size 11.5 black shoes (the ones he was wearing) were manufactured. Five went to Arizona, and one was sold in Los Angeles.
Only one pair sent to LA and the night stalker bought it. You can't make this up.
IslanderAg04
GeorgiAg said:

Thats your voter base homie.
Mary Bailey
GeorgiAg said:

You'd vote for her if you could.
IslanderAg04
TA-OP said:

Aggie97 said:

IslanderAg04 said:

Aggie97 said:

??

I can be respectful without wishing her memory being eternal.
Logos Stick
TA-OP said:

Aggie97 said:

IslanderAg04 said:

Aggie97 said:

??

So when Kim Jong kicks the bucket, you gonna pay some respect?

You said everyone.
Dan Scott
AG
Because of this shutdown, will she not get a special ceremony
TA-OP
Logos Stick said:

You said everyone.
I can respect someone as a child of God whether they believe they are or not.
MD1993
AG
The dear leader has ordered flags at half-staff for the Senator. I will be going out and making sure my flag is snug to the top and figuring out how to add another foot to my flag pole.
TheBonifaceOption
TA-OP said:

Logos Stick said:

You said everyone.

That's actually the opposite of being a child of God.

Go read John 1:12-13
MaroonStain
AG
Sorry to hear this for her and her family. That said she has been "dead' for a couple of years now, at least in being a Senator with Pelosi's daughter running Feinstein's seat.
TA-OP
TheBonifaceOption said:

TA-OP said:

Logos Stick said:

You said everyone.

God created all people in His image, regardless of their belief in Christ. John 1:12-13 deals with being born again which is an entirely different thing.
TheBonifaceOption
TA-OP said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

TA-OP said:

Logos Stick said:

You said everyone.

God created all people in His image, regardless of their belief in Christ. John 1:12-13 deals with being born again which is an entirely different thing.
God created man in His image, then man became sons of Satan, as the prophets and even Jesus labeled the wicked.

Your "spiritual" parentage is determined by belief and action.

So calling a Jewish woman, one that supported abortion, which kinda the antithesis of the imageo deo, a "child of God" is both Biblically illiterate and functionally incompatible.

I can just imagine Elijah slaying the prophets of Baal and you saying "wtf man, they are image bearers of God?!"
TA-OP
You can take the smiley emoji with you on the way out. You can choose to justify being a jerk to people, but that's certainly not living Christ-like. The users on this board are well-versed in interpreting the Word tin ways to justify their own sins against others. I'm called to respect everyone as ALL are born His image. There's no magical loophole in scripture that gets around that simple fact.
wessimo
AG
RIP.

It shouldn't have taken dying to get her out of office. Others near her age should take note and resign / not run again. (Looking at you McConnell, Grassley, Bernie, Biden, Trump, etc.)
Mary Bailey
TA-OP said:

You can take the smiley emoji with you on the way out. You can choose to justify being a jerk to people, but that's certainly not living Christ-like. The users on this board are well-versed in interpreting the Word tin ways to justify their own sins against others. I'm called to respect everyone as ALL are born His image. There's no magical loophole in scripture that gets around that simple fact.
PROPER respect.
TheBonifaceOption
"DONT DO IT DAVID!!! HE HAS THE IMAGEO DEI!!"

GE
AG
Taken far too soon. RIP.
TA-OP
GE said:

Taken far too soon. RIP.
rofl
TA-OP
The emoji is even cuter when you gotcha yourself and not me.
TheBonifaceOption
I'm not hear to play biblical gotcha, I think you are a biblically illiterate humanist who claims to be a Christian but also "loves everyone, even Esau" because you are truly more loving than even God Himself.
TA-OP
TheBonifaceOption said:

I'm not hear to play biblical gotcha, I think you are a biblically illiterate humanist who claims to be a Christian but also "loves everyone, even Esau" because you are truly more loving than even God Himself.
So you quote the wrong verse, instead citing a verse that someone used to tell me God doesn't call us to respect ALL. Then say that verse isn't relevant to my assertion. I agree with you! Cool. You can either keep playing games or go read what I actually wrote instead of being dishonest.
TheBonifaceOption
Ah v17

Honor= to assign proper value. She is a Christ-denier who shares responsibility for the murder of 80million unborn image bearers. To honor her is to assign her proper value...

But you think Peter wants Christians to wail at her grave.
TA-OP
Now you're just arguing for the sake of trying to own libs and aren't interest in an honest discussion about theological interpretations. Have a good weekend. I'll keep you and yours in my prayers tonight.
TheBonifaceOption
TA-OP said:

Now you're just arguing for the sake of trying to own libs and aren't interest in an honest discussion about theological interpretations. Have a good weekend. I'll keep you and yours in my prayers tonight.

I never called you a liberal. Weird you back out and lie on your way out.

You can't back up your imageo dei argumentation, especially not for a woman who hates God and her fellow man. So you slink away. Keep your prayers, I don't want them from your false caricature of a god.
Texas velvet maestro
dang. a strong women. I thought she was gonna beat this no-term-limits death syndrom.
Deputy Travis Junior
Why the hell are we pretending that a lifelong politician who retired with a net worth north of $100M was a noble human and leader?

She was a leech who amassed ridiculous wealth by abusing the powers that we the people gave her.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.