Feinstein [passes away]

17,446 Views | 204 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Burdizzo
AggieVictor10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pinche Guero said:

They had her open casket a couple weeks ago

Bro this is a popeyes biscuit
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024
TheBonifaceOption
The consistent eisegesis of removing a verse from context and then debating clauses is humorous.

But not nearly as bad as thinking "honor" in English was translated to mean love the corpse of a christ-denier. In the same section Peter told the church to honor Caesar, but this was not the same honor as the Cult of Caesar which required a pinch of incense to idols of Caesar. The church refused to respect Caesar but according to this pedestrian English translation the church was in sin for failing to "honor" Caesar and his idols.
96AgGrad
AG
Sleepnumber said:

Get ready for a week or more of funerals. "A Democratic icon, etc., etc......"
If she gets the full Ted Kennedy treatment I expect to hear "Lioness of the Senate" parroted ad nauseam.
Mary Bailey
TA-OP said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

I'm not hear to play biblical gotcha, I think you are a biblically illiterate humanist who claims to be a Christian but also "loves everyone, even Esau" because you are truly more loving than even God Himself.
So you quote the wrong verse, instead citing a verse that someone used to tell me God doesn't call us to respect ALL. Then say that verse isn't relevant to my assertion. I agree with you! Cool. You can either keep playing games or go read what I actually wrote instead of being dishonest.
That's not why I quoted that verse. Don't lie.

Exodus 20:16
Mary Bailey
Quote:

15 For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people.
I Peter 2:15
Logos Stick
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Why the hell are we pretending that a lifelong politician who retired with a net worth north of $100M was a noble human and leader?

She was a leech who amassed ridiculous wealth by abusing the powers that we the people gave her.

Now she's paying for it.
TA-OP
Mary Bailey said:

Quote:

15 For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people.
And I already addressed this and staff deleted. But if you want to keep going, we can both earn the ban. You conveniently ignore "by doing good." God calls on us to live Christ-like as an example to those that deny Christ, I.e., the foolish people. Your constant attempts to question my faith is not Christ-like nor do I deny Christ.
fc2112
annie88
AG
Put this guy down as not a fan.

And he's right.

Quote:

Why is anyone honoring Feinstein?

She was one of the most corrupt politicians in America. She employed a Chinese spy for 20+ years. She served as Senator for 31 years, and what did she accomplish?

Thank her for her service? She served no one but herself and her donors.

Her net worth is $220 million. That she stole. From you. Via insider trading and money laundering. All the while she allowed California, and her District of San Francisco, to turn into a drug-infested 2SLGBTQIA+ homeless zombie apocalypse.

When we talk about "establishment politicians", she's at the top of the damn list. She's been a Senator for 31 years, and under her watch, America has turned into a ****hole. Not only did she let it happen, but her Left-wing policies made it a possibility. She played a significant role in destroying California and this nation with open border policies and woke insanity.

So spare me with all the "Rest in Peace". She was one of the main reasons we are in the position we are in today. She destroyed America and I wish her no blessings in whatever afterlife she faces.

And before anyone says this is partisan, I feel the same way about McCain, and any other Deep State traitorous rat who bites the dust.

Some of y'all don't hate establishment politicians enough, and it shows.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
JB!98
AG
Came for insight into her death and what happens next, Left with a discussion/argument on Theology. Keep on TexAging!

RIP you worthless winch.
Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
Mary Bailey
TA-OP said:

Mary Bailey said:

Quote:

And I already addressed this and staff deleted. But if you want to keep going, we can both earn the ban. You conveniently ignore "by doing good." God calls on us to live Christ-like as an example to those that deny Christ, I.e., the foolish people. Your constant attempts to question my faith is not Christ-like nor do I deny Christ.
I"m just posting a Bible verse. I didn't quote you or post it to you. Just like you posted a verse. Not sure why you're taking it personally. It was for Diane. RIP.

You need to make sure when you try to convict with a verse, you understand it's origins and what it means. And don't pick and choose. Follow ALL of the verses, not just the ones you can twist. I repeatedly posted the meaning of the verse. But you have scales on your eyes.

I haven't broken any rules, unless there's a new rule against posting Bible verses.

Now stop quoting me and posting to me lest you get banned.
12thMan9
AG
Why does Weekend at Bernie's keep popping in my brain?
Ronnie '88
Houstonag
AG
She lied about Kavanaugh. I have no problem with a view of someone where they prefer a position versus another but lying about the facts is unforgivable.
Artorias
AG
Not going to celebrate anyone passing away, but am glad she is no longer in a position of power.

Of course, her replacement will probably be 10x worse...
rab79
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Why the hell are we pretending that a lifelong politician who retired with a net worth north of $100M was a noble human and leader?

She was a leech who amassed ridiculous wealth by abusing the powers that we the people gave her.
APHIS AG
She was the most anti second amendment of all the Democrats and wanted complete gun confiscation.
pacecar02
My primary reason for saying good riddance to her and her crime bill voting self
Ags77
AG
Mary Bailey said:

Ags77 said:

Prayers sent for her family.
Honest question. Did you really pray for them before you posted this or is it just an internet response?

Honest answer, yes I prayed for her family members. When I read on here people celebrating her death, I sometimes pray for them, too. I can disagree strongly with one's politics and still offer up prayers for them. It's what I think is expected of us as Christians.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
I am glad Diane Feinstein is no longer in a position of power, but Gavin Newsome will probably appoint someone much worse.
Ag with kids
AG
aggiedata said:

Awesome.

My organization may continue to still exist now!

Atreides Ornithopter
AG
Staff learn from this thread.

If you edit the title of thread, only posts after the edit show as edited in POTD list. The ones before the edit still show the old title. Bring back Andrewistheman to fix it.
nortex97
AG
I am ok with a 'celebration of life' in some ways.

Mary Bailey
Ags77 said:

Mary Bailey said:

Ags77 said:

Honest question. Did you really pray for them before you posted this or is it just an internet response?

Honest answer, yes I prayed for her family members. When I read on here people celebrating her death, I sometimes pray for them, too. I can disagree strongly with one's politics and still offer up prayers for them. It's what I think is expected of us as Christians.
Thanks for taking the time to answer. I definitely don't offer prayers unless I intend to actually pray. But I also don't feel called to pray for the family of everyone who dies. Maybe a general daily prayer for the grieving but I don't feel compelled to pray for Feinstein's family specifically. Different strokes, I guess.
torrid
AG
https://news.yahoo.com/pelosi-accompanies-body-sen-dianne-214334417.html

Quote:

A U.S. military plane was flying the body of the late Sen. Dianne Feinstein from Andrews Air Force Base near Washington, D.C., to San Francisco on Saturday, accompanied by the senator's longtime friend and colleague Rep. Nancy Pelosi.

How are they going to tell who's who?
aggiejayrod
AG
Arrakis ecologist said:

Staff learn from this thread.

If you edit the title of thread, only posts after the edit show as edited in POTD list. The ones before the edit still show the old title. Bring back Andrewistheman to fix it.

Hi Andrew
agent-maroon
AG
torrid said:

Quote:

A U.S. military plane was flying the body of the late Sen. Dianne Feinstein from Andrews Air Force Base near Washington, D.C., to San Francisco on Saturday, accompanied by the senator's longtime friend and colleague Rep. Nancy Pelosi.

Bury them both to be sure
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Mary Bailey
torrid said:

Quote:

Why wasn't her body flown on her private jet?
Ags4DaWin
Ags77 said:

Mary Bailey said:

Ags77 said:

If you're a Christian and someone has become wealthy by becoming an enemy of Christianity and general morality there is nothing wrong with being happy they are no longer able to lead more people astray and cause further harm to God's children and that they are even now receiving the justice that God has determined is right for them.

My prayers or lack thereof will have zero bearing on that
Azeew
AMF
Burdizzo
AG
torrid said:

Quote:

One of them doesn't fog a mirror, and other one can't be seen in one.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.