Question for Non Mexicans who celebrate Cinco de Mayo?

12,236 Views | 196 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Sea Speed
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jsimonds58 said:

Did you seriously change your name already? Lmao

I'M NOT HEDGE!!!

*changes username immediately*
eric76
AG
There is a local rodeo that I can go to on the 5th. I haven't made up my mind whether to go.
Jsimonds58
AG
Immediately rolling out that he is going to flag people calling him that wasn't a tell at all either
smothered
You have accused me of being a poster im not on at least three different threads, now everybody keeps associating my previous username with the other poster. I dont know you, ive never interacted with you and for some reason you feel I am somebody else, I have asked you multiple times to stop and you haven't. I dont know what your issue is with "hedge" but thats between you two. I would appreciate it you lay off on making false accusations, message me if you want to talk more.
Dimebag Darrell
smothered said:

You have accused me of being a poster im not on at least three different threads, now everybody keeps associating my previous username with the other poster. I dont know you, ive never interacted with you and for some reason you feel I am somebody else, I have asked you multiple times to stop and you haven't. I dont know what your issue is with "hedge" but thats between you two. I would appreciate it you lay off on making false accusations, message me if you want to talk more.
Jsimonds58
AG
smothered said:

I'm dying ahahahaha
aggie813
Look, if Mexicans wanted to dress up like minute men, get drunk, eat food and celebrate the Battle of York Town....I'm cool with it.
Why should it be different for them? It wouldn't offend me.
That's the problem here...Land of the offended.
BQ_90
AG
smothered said:

Howdy Hedge
TequilaMockingbird
IIIHorn said:

Arbor Day is a poplar event.

Just leaf it alone, will ya?
FCBlitz
Because as a kid celebrating Cinco De Mayo down at Browns Plaza was festive and fun. The food was always fantastic.

Do you allow yourself to order and enjoy nacho's? Asking for a friend.
JamesBREI06
AG
Ocho Ag said:

look at your post, im flagging you and others who keep calling me that

Ok hedge boy who changed names again. You came here claiming whitey getting shot, but we are the problem for chowing a few enchies with some Tequila. Makes sense.
Build It
AG
Getting my sombrero reshaped at Cavenders. I'm married to a half breed and I'm going to where all day while drinking Dos Equis. It's a bad ass Honduran palm.

My in laws don't give a crap. No one is offended except some random TexAgs poster. Maybe we'll bring out some Champagne to toast the defeat of the French. Who can't get behind that!

Since we can't party to random made up ethnic liquor company holidays without twisting the lace panties of someone on TexAgs, who will celebrate the Battle of Bannockburn, (June 2324, 1314) with me? I'm only 60 percent Scottish but I guess it's all I got.

Who's ready to drink some Tennets and Famous Grouse?

Down with the English!

PS. All Mexicans more than welcome.
Burdizzo
AG
You various ethnic groups can have your singular days - Cinco de Mayo, Juneteenth, St. Patrick's Day, Diez y Seis, etc. We Germans will take the whole month of October.
smothered
would you like it if i dressed up like a waffen ss to celebrate german history
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Burdizzo said:

You various ethnic groups can have your singular days - Cinco de Mayo, Juneteenth, St. Patrick's Day, Diez y Seis, etc. We Germans will take the whole month of October.

Guess that leaves the 4th of July just for us Americans.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
smothered said:

Knock your bad self out. Makes no difference to this American of German heritage.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Build It
AG
Can we go with a German beer maid instead?
Burdizzo
AG
smothered said:

Only if you get a uniform for me too.
JamesBREI06
AG
smothered said:

Ever heard of Ocktoberfest? It's wild
C@LAg
smothered said:

You have accused me of being a poster im not
if the basement slippers fit....
Garrelli 5000
AG
C@LAg said:

smothered said:

You have accused me of being a poster im not
if the basement slippers fit....
Same mom, same meatloaf, same sad disappointed look in her eye.
Staff - take out the trash.
Garrelli 5000
AG
smothered said:

How would he message you?
Staff - take out the trash.
smothered
arent you a single 50 year old?
TequilaMockingbird
I thoroughly enjoy the Feast of The Five Mayonnaises. It's so much fun deciding which sammiches to have them on.

My wife doesn't enjoy it so much.
Rapier108
Ocho Ag said:

Franklin Comes Alive! said:

Drinking margs & posting on Texags about hedge still living with his parents as a adult
stop calling me "hedge", im not that poster. knock it off
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Urban Ag
AG
Rapier108 said:

Ocho Ag said:

Drinking margs & posting on Texags about hedge still living with his parents as a adult

hottest middle aged white woman on the planet. At least in entertainment. Except maybe Kidman. Damn son.
IIIHorn
TequilaMockingbird said:

IIIHorn said:

Arbor Day is a poplar event.

Just leaf it alone, will ya?

Celebrated at branch offices all over the world.

Muy
AG
Why do all liberal atheists take off for Christmas?
C@LAg
smothered said:

arent you a single 50 year old?
nope. I have been married longer than the time since your testicles (allegedly) would have dropped.
FCBlitz
smothered said:

……and you go there as a counter arguement to make a point.
FCBlitz
Muy said:

Why do all liberal atheists take off for Christmas?
. Don't forget Easter. Celebrate Jesus Christ and you are weird. Celebrate a fat dude in a red suit and a bunny hiding eggs and people are like ……..oh yeah!!!!
Franklin Comes Alive!
Nothing better in f16 than hedge going full hedge bc he's off his meds again
DargelSkout
AG
Urban Ag said:

Rapier108 said:

Ocho Ag said:

hottest middle aged white woman on the planet. At least in entertainment. Except maybe Kidman. Damn son.

I'm not sure who that is in that gif, but have you ever heard of Salma Hayek?
Carlo4
AG
Star Wars Day + Cinco de Mayo = 48 hours for my party goblin to rage
SWCBonfire
AG
Ocho Ag said:

Its a holiday celebrating the emancipation of slaves, specifically the last slaves from Texas

The slaves in Texas were far from the last to be freed in the United States. Slavery was still legal in the border states; the emancipation proclamation only applied to former confederate territory. Juneteenth was a Texas thing and now it gets pushed nationally with those inconvenient facts forgotten.

It's a holiday with a catchy name in a gap with few other holidays, and people want an excuse to party. History doesn't matter much anymore.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.