Crowder going through Big D

21,524 Views | 297 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by rocky the dog
hph6203
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The video is bad, but the article describing him capping it off by saying he would **** her up is way over the line of just caught in a bad moment.
BQRyno
AG
Yeah, the video is bad, but I'm sure I've had my moments like that too. There's a lot more in that post that, if true, is really darn terrible no matter what she may have done wrong herself. There also does seem to be a pattern when you look at folks who have left his show in the past, the DW episode, and Dave. We're all human, but his veneer seems to be wearing thin. I also find him highly entertaining and am really disappointed with how he has come off in the last few months.
Odin
AG
I 100% agree with you.
CDUB98
AG
Crowder may be good at caving in the heads of progressives, but everything coming out points towards him being an absolute ****hole of a person.
BQRyno
AG
Watching that exchange on video really makes me think about how I interact with my wife at my worst - when work is going sideways, the kids have been turned up to 11, I haven't gotten a lot of sleep… If someone had a video of me at those moments, would I be comfortable with my behavior? Watching that really caused some unexpected introspection. Fwiw, I think I'm a damn good dad and usually a damn good husband too - always room for improvement.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Ditto. Though my wife would have put up with about 10 seconds of that sh_t before storming out. No way I could pull off Crowder's long form diatribe even if I wanted to.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Ya.....we can find (and already have) better messengers than that dude. Kick that guy to the curb.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
We're all just surprised he was married to a woman, right?

It's always a surprise to find out an internet influencer or pundit personality has kids, or any physical attachment to the real world, really.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
What a piece of crap. No wonder his wife left him.
Showertime at the Bidens
Redassag94 said:

He reminds me of my former business partner. Puts on a good face, but behind the scenes a real *******. There are stories floating on how he treats others. Dave Landau has given interviews lately on how he was treated by Crowder. The whole DW contract thing was weird and overblown. I mean if you don't like a contract, either counter or move on. As a business owner I deal with this. If a client doesn't like my terms and I don't like their counter, then I tell them to move on.

It actually sounds like the contracts for his employees were worse than what DW offered him. His ego is out of control.

barbacoa taco
AG
Crowder always came off as a bully. This is sad and unfortunately not surprising.

Also holy ****, there are posters actually arguing that his wife shouldn't be able to unilaterally dissolve the marriage.
TheEternalPessimist
Wrec86 Ag said:

TheEternalPessimist said:

TXAGFAN said:

Women are not property, they deserve their right to vote, they can be married to whoever they want, they should have bodily autonomy, etc. It's 2023.

"they deserve their right to vote" - Incorrect. Repeal the 19th. Universal suffrage has been a disaster.

Yep.

Repeal the 19th amendment and universal suffrage.

Not sorry.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
shack009
AG
barbacoa taco said:

Crowder always came off as a bully. This is sad and unfortunately not surprising.

Also holy ****, there are posters actually arguing that his wife shouldn't be able to unilaterally dissolve the marriage.

That's a bit of a mischaracterization. People were saying no fault divorce, in general, has not been good for society. This was also before we had information on this specific case other than Crowder saying it was a no fault situation.

We now have evidence that he displayed a long pattern of mental and verbal abuse. I think most would agree, he is very much at fault for their divorce.
TheEternalPessimist
Early in my marriage, my wife and I said worse things to each other. Never any physical abuse, but we were good at scoring hurtful insults on each other.

Only Christ saved our marriage.

Happily married 24 years.
--

barbacoa taco
AG

Early in my marriage, my wife and I said worse things to each other. Never any physical abuse, but we were good at scoring hurtful insults on each other.

Does she know you see her as a second class citizen who shouldn't be allowed to vote?
shack009
AG
barbacoa taco said:

Does she know you see her as a second class citizen who shouldn't be allowed to vote?

My wife doesn't think women should be able to vote.
Urban Ag
AG
shack009 said:

barbacoa taco said:

My wife says something pretty girl brain ridiculous

Me: you shouldn't be able to vote

Her: You're probably right, but good luck putting that genie back in the bottle

Me: I could sure go for a sandwich

Her: me too, I'll take turkey please

/the above is just a daily snippet of our sarcastic interactions and not meant to convey, really, anything
TheEternalPessimist
barbacoa taco said:

She supports the repeal of the 19th amendment. Does that mean she sees herself as a second class citizen?

--

Ol_Ag_02
AG

Does your wife vote?
barbacoa taco
AG
What a flex, admitting that your wife doesn't respect herself.
barbacoa taco
AG

barbacoa taco said:

She supports the repeal of the 19th amendment. Does that mean she sees herself as a second class citizen?

Yes, 100%. Doesn't get much clearer than that.
TheEternalPessimist
shack009 said:

barbacoa taco said:

There is a good chunk of conservative women that feel this way.

But it's taboo to even say it -- because you get spewage and accusations of wanting to subjugate women etc etc.

Men have the responsibility of leadership from God. Not women. It is the creative order and it is designed that way on purpose.
--

hph6203
AG

barbacoa taco said:

Yes.
TheEternalPessimist
barbacoa taco said:

barbacoa taco said:

Yes, 100%. Doesn't get much clearer than that.
It's better to be a "second class citizen" in a society that has been wrested from feminists and leftists than to have "equal rights" in a society lead by feminists and leftists who will violate your every human right.

Her words. Not mine. She's laughing at you with general derision and dismissiveness.

Your modern world is a clown show.
--

hph6203
AG
Is your wife a feminist and a leftist?
barbacoa taco
AG
you do you. if she feels that way then she has every right to not vote.
shack009
AG
hph6203 said:

barbacoa taco said:

Yes.

Imagine believing your self worth is based in picking which guy gets to violate our rights for the next 4 years.
TheEternalPessimist
barbacoa taco said:

She is going to keep voting as long as the idiot leftist women do.

It's just a waiting game -- you liberals are not having enough kids and you are aborting half your voting base.

And why are you worried about making people second class citizens? Isn't that Democrat policy now -- given the unequal application of the law you cheerlead?
--

Urban Ag
AG
This thread is now producing an endless supply of potential women jokes but I am afraid the humor/sarcasm will be lost on the white knights, so for this reason, I'm out.

Ol_Ag_02
AG

barbacoa taco said:

It's just a waiting game -- you liberals are not having enough kids and you are aborting half your voting base.

And why are you worried about making people second class citizens? Isn't that Democrat policy now -- given the unequal application of the law you cheerlead?

LMAO. Doesn't think women should be allowed to vote. Let's his wife vote.

Isn't even in charge of his own house.
hph6203
AG
Who said anything about self-worth? It's about believing you shouldn't be afforded the same rights as other individuals based on unalterable characteristics.

Arguing that women should not be given the right to vote, because it leads to a country led by feminists and leftists while being married to a woman who is presumably not a feminist or leftist, and living in a country with men who self-identify as feminist and leftists kind of blows up the idea that women voting leads to a country lead by feminists and leftists.

There are plenty of smart and capable women and plenty of dumbass men.
Wrec86 Ag
I seriously can't believe that there's a well educated Aggie (presumably) that truly believes that women shouldn't be allowed to vote and only men should be allowed to lead.

Just embarrassing and it serves as a reminder that some on the far right ARE actually as nuts as those on the far left.
BQRyno
AG
I'm all for returning to a time when only land/property owners could vote.
TheEternalPessimist
Ol_Ag_02 said:

barbacoa taco said:

LMAO. Doesn't think women should be allowed to vote. Let's his wife vote.

Isn't even in charge of his own house.
Wrong.

I want her to vote as long as the 19th amendment is in place.... because her vote offsets at least one idiot feminist who voted for Democrats Marxists.

--

barbacoa taco
AG
Wrec86 Ag said:

I seriously can't believe that there's a well educated Aggie (presumably) that truly believes that women shouldn't be allowed to vote and only men should be allowed to lead.

Just embarrassing and it serves as a reminder that some on the far right ARE actually as nuts as those on the far left.
Yeah I think this is a sign it's time for me to step away for a bit. I like engaging with people from the other side but this stuff is plain bat**** crazy and it's utterly insane there are multiple posters who share these archaic views. I can at least understand most opposing views but these I just can't wrap my head around. I hate that I share an alma mater with these people.

Whatever, society will move on with or without them.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.