Bud Light sales suffered over the weekend

455,944 Views | 3751 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
ABATTBQ11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ProgN said:

BL is trying too hard by hiring Kelse

At least the ratio is only 2:1... For now. Amazing that commercial only has like 5k views and probably every like is from their meeting department. It's almost like no one sees their commercial at all or everyone sees it and ratios the **** out of it. There is no other option.
Texasaggie32
AgDad121619 said:

YouBet said:

AB is simply going to focus on the other brands. They have an extremely diverse product mix that is global with geographical driven strategies. Their stock price has been around where it is right now for almost two years so well before this event happened. And it's never recovered from COVID being $30-50 dollars down from 2019.

I say all this because this one event will not bring them down. Bud Light may simply morph into something else, they push other brands in its place, or they make it up in other countries. On this latter note, the North AMerican market was already down 4% in 2022 before all of this happened because younger demos here do not drink as much as the rest of us.

I'm enjoying the Bud Light suicide as much as anyone but my main hope out of this is that AB stays out of the political fringes going forward and it becomes a lesson for all of corporate America to abandon stakeholder capitalism. If that happens, that will be massive win for America.
distributors have shifted to Mich Ultra - a lot of stores I'm seeing have zero BL but expanded ML - problem is ML is different demographic market

Still owned by AB.
Texasaggie32
ProgN said:

I find him so annoying
agent-maroon
AG
ProgN said:

Listen without watching the video and you might think they're still marketing to the alternative lifestyle crowd
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Jason C.
AG
Two national pride holidays in a row now, wasted by AB. Memorial Day or July 4th would have been great times for an apology and buy-1 get-1 promotion, or just outright free beer.

But no!
Ag In Ok
AG
YouBet said:

Just wanted to point out the delusional dumbass that is Garth Brooks.

Re: Serving Bud Light in his bars.

Quote:

"I might be the only Republican at this place, but it's about reaching across and loving one another," Brooks reflected, adding that he's "so tired of being divided" and he believes Biden is "hellbent on making things good."

Hmm. I wonder if he went to Epsteins island…
Beast of Burden
Ag In Ok said:

YouBet said:

Quote:

"I might be the only Republican at this place, but it's about reaching across and loving one another," Brooks reflected, adding that he's "so tired of being divided" and he believes Biden is "hellbent on making things good."

Hmm. I wonder if he went to Epsteins island…

I *think* Epstein's crew was mostly into girls…so probably not.
oysterbayAG
AG
The leadership at AB is as stupid as the Biden Administration !
Prosperdick
AG
Jason C. said:

Two national pride holidays in a row now, wasted by AB. Memorial Day or July 4th would have been great times for an apology and buy-1 get-1 promotion, or just outright free beer.

But no!
That's a good point about giving it away because fairly soon they will have to get rid of it anyway due to it expiring. I wonder if they thought about it and were afraid of the backlash of "they can't even GIVE their beer away for free lol" that would likely ensue.

If they played it right and thread the needle...oh who am I kidding, that brand is D.O.N.E.
YouBet
AG
Jason C. said:

But no!

National pride is now fascism. It's all about demographic pride now.
dreyOO
Saw this at a Scheels in Wisconsin. Apparently even the AB mannequins are gay.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Does this can make my hand look small?
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Small hands, small gloves
I'm not sure if people genuinely believe someone is going to say, "Wow, if some people say I'm a moron for not believing this, it clearly must be true."

It's not much a persuasive argument. It really just sounds like a bunch of miniature dachshunds barking because the first one one barked when it thought it heard something.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Jason C. said:

But no!

No, they're giving away free beer. No one wants it.
[url=http://pages.lightthenight.org/sctx/SAntonio17/apitcher]Donate[/url] to LLS's Light The Night to BTHO Cancer!
AgDad121619
AG
Texasaggie32 said:

AgDad121619 said:

YouBet said:

AB is simply going to focus on the other brands. They have an extremely diverse product mix that is global with geographical driven strategies. Their stock price has been around where it is right now for almost two years so well before this event happened. And it's never recovered from COVID being $30-50 dollars down from 2019.

I say all this because this one event will not bring them down. Bud Light may simply morph into something else, they push other brands in its place, or they make it up in other countries. On this latter note, the North AMerican market was already down 4% in 2022 before all of this happened because younger demos here do not drink as much as the rest of us.

I'm enjoying the Bud Light suicide as much as anyone but my main hope out of this is that AB stays out of the political fringes going forward and it becomes a lesson for all of corporate America to abandon stakeholder capitalism. If that happens, that will be massive win for America.
distributors have shifted to Mich Ultra - a lot of stores I'm seeing have zero BL but expanded ML - problem is ML is different demographic market

Still owned by AB.
yes - I agree the bud distributors are replacing a bud product with a different bud product
ShaggySLC
Texasaggie32 said:

AgDad121619 said:

YouBet said:

Still owned by AB.
Let's see if the chick beer of years past takes over BL's slacking sales!
Jack Squat 83
AG
They need to lean on Steve Martin from years ago for marketing Ultra. He was talking about Virginia Slims, "how do you know they are women's cigarettes, they have like little breasts on them?"

(It was funny back then anyway, but might have had to be there.)
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
ABATTBQ11
AG
How do you know it's mail plane?
TexasAggiesWin
S
Grocery store I was at this morning had 2 pallets of bud light 30-18-12 packs still wrapped in plastic not even close to the beer section. The grocery store's decision to change over to display a large Coors Light piece in the beer section about 2 months ago seems to show no signs of changing.
Tramp96
YouBet said:

Quote:

He really is dumber than he looks, and that's saying something because he always looked like the dumbest guy in the room.
TX_COWDOC
AG
Sandy was the brains of that outfit. Chris Gaines is to country music what Mud Light is to beer.
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Old Sarge
AG
Garth's entire brain has less wrinkles than his forehead.
"Green" is the new RED.
45-70Ag
AG
TX_COWDOC said:

Does this can make my hand look small?

I like coors original, more so than any other beer probably. But molson is just as woke and promotes the lgbtq garbage on their website.
Kenneth_2003
AG
We spend the week of the 4th on Bolivar every year. I've been curious to see how it was going to play out this year.

I haven't been inspecting trash barrels, but haven't seen a single can of BL. Overall though the beach is NOT crowded at all this year. Even the Saturday and Sunday day trippers left right at sundown and haven't shot a lot of fireworks.
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
I went to Sam's and Walmart on Sunday afternoon in Victoria. They were both pretty busy with everyone buying stuff for today. Both locations had BL coming out of their ears and they had a total of 4 cases of BL (3 at Sam's 1 at WM) and 6 cases of Ultra (3&3) gone. Other brands had been fresh restocked and were 1/4 gone by 2pm
TX_COWDOC
AG
Come on, man. This is the Bash Bud Light thread!
I suppose you are correct on your assessment. If it makes you happier, I'll post another pic with a yuengling later.
By the way, I heard Dylan Mulvaney shoots a 45-70!
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
45-70Ag
AG
TX_COWDOC said:

Come on, man. This is the Bash Bud Light thread!
I suppose you are correct on your assessment. If it makes you happier, I'll post another pic with a yuengling later.
By the way, I heard Dylan Mulvaney shoots a 45-70!

The video of him/her or whatever it is shooting a 45-70 would be entertaining.
TX_COWDOC
Texasaggie32
Both are owned by ABI but what's the difference in taste between Bud Light and Busch light?
AgsMnn
AG
Texasaggie32 said:

Both are owned by ABI but what's the difference in taste between Bud Light and Busch light?

Use your imagination on this one.
Ag with kids
AG
Texasaggie32 said:

Go into the pisser in the Chicken.

Bud Light is in front of you. Busch Light is to your right...
aggielostinETX
AG
Beer aisle this morning.

Bud Light full. Beer guys there about to restock. They said it's slowed by at least 50%. Bud light was full.

Fightin_Aggie
AG
oysterbayAG said:

The leadership at AB is as corrupt and stupid as the Biden Administration !

Fifya
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Hungry Ojos
Neighborhood 4th of July pool party at the country club in Austin today. Not exactly a bastion of hard right conservatives here, but still didn't see a SINGLE Bud Light among the patrons despite tons of flowing alcohol.
aggiedata
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 80 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.