Trump indicted

92,105 Views | 956 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by nortex97
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?
will25u
C@LAg
aggiehawg said:

PA24 said:

Convict him with a couple of those felony counts. It will take him a while to clean it up, by that time. 2024 has come and gone.
So you are a lawfare proponent? And drawing it out just because they can?
he is a lib troll who has been comically over-the-top "pro-Trump" for years who has finally dropped his charade and come out anti-Trump/anti-Republican..

better to just make note of the poster and ignore.
agent-maroon
AG
When you're getting called out by freakin El Salvador... words fail...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fka ftc
And they claimed the world mocked us when Trump was in charge. No, the world ****ing feared is and respected us… until sham impeachment, stolen elections and… Biden.
PatriotAg02
AG
agent-maroon said:

When you're getting called out by freakin El Salvador... words fail...

To be fair El Salvador has started to get their act together.
aggiehawg
AG
I am not really a fan of Kurt's. But he is a smart lawyer who can break things down. (Really good on SCOTUS oral arguments and opinions.)

He's going line by line here, if anyone is interested.

jrdaustin
AG
leftlane4passing said:

Has the committee that's been working on that for the last two years come up with anything major yet? Or will there need to be a fed step in?
Seriously? A Congressional committee that has been run by Democrats for the last two years? They're not investigating. They're protecting.
leftlane4passing
AG
I thought there was a separate investigation.
AGHouston11
AG
Bragg appears to be one of the stupidest puppets the left has brought forward - KJP if she wanted a guy found her guy

It's like he got sent out to read stuff he does not even understand
Ag with kids
AG
will25u said:

Ouch...that'll leave a mark...
AGHouston11
AG
Ag with kids said:

will25u said:

Ouch...that'll leave a mark...

How are we any different at this point !
When all of the government agencies are one political side biased and you have a controlled media - it's the same
Fat Black Swan
AG
Tibbers
AGHouston11 said:

Bragg appears to be one of the stupidest puppets the left has brought forward - KJP if she wanted a guy found her guy

It's like he got sent out to read stuff he does not even understand
You mean like Mueller?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
leftlane4passing said:

One of the bigger problems with this is that literally every campaign does this. They all request bad stories to be downplayed, has happened since print media. It's like step 2 of running a campaign.

Bro…you are so far out of your depth here it's ridiculous.
BluHorseShu
AG
fka ftc said:

And they claimed the world mocked us when Trump was in charge. No, the world ****ing feared is and respected us… until sham impeachment, stolen elections and… Biden.
The world may have feared and respected the U.S. but that wasn't due to Trump. The only fear they may have had for Trump was that he was a wild card. They absolutely did not respect him...just his office.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
BluHorseShu said:

fka ftc said:

The world may have feared and respected the U.S. but that wasn't due to Trump. The only fear they may have had for Trump was that he was a wild card. They absolutely did not respect him...just his office.

Ok…

So…ummmm…if that's true then why don't they respect the office now?
AustinCountyAg
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

BluHorseShu said:

fka ftc said:

Ok…

So…ummmm…if that's true then why don't they respect the office now?
I know the answer to this question!!!!!

because we have an old, senile man who's president who should be in a nursing home who literally can't do a damn thing on his own. On top of all the ludicrious dem policies and woke agenda they are pushing that makes our country come off as the worlds biggest *****.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Nope…according to Blu it has nothing to do with the man and everything to do with the office. I want to hear from him why all of a sudden nobody respects the office when apparently it's all about the office (in his mind).
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG

Nope…according to Blu it has nothing to do with the man and everything to do with the office. I want to hear from him why all of a sudden nobody respects the office when apparently it's all about the office (in his mind).
He'll never answer because he actually believes what he wrote.

The rest of us know exactly what the truth is here. Trump's presence in that oh-so-respectable office versus the drooling vegetable's presence in that same office, of course the world's bad actors are going to take advantage of this current bozo while laying low with a guy they knew would take action against them.
leftlane4passing
AG

leftlane4passing said:

One of the bigger problems with this is that literally every campaign does this. They all request bad stories to be downplayed, has happened since print media. It's like step 2 of running a campaign.

I mean, it's literally true so.
Stat Monitor Repairman
leftlane4passing
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

This is going to make it even harder to tell true Maga patriots and ANTIFA apart!
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
leftlane4passing said:

leftlane4passing said:

lol. You claimed a party who (two times in a row now) fraudulently and unconstitutionally used the full weight of the U.S. government, the intelligence agencies and social media to sway an election is "like step 2 of running a campaign".

Like I said…you are way out of your depth here.
leftlane4passing
AG

leftlane4passing said:

leftlane4passing said:

lol. You claimed a party who (two times in a row now) fraudulently and unconstitutionally used the full weight of the U.S. government, the intelligence agencies and social media to sway an election is "like step 2 of running a campaign".

I said that trying to sway opinions via media opinion I.e: National News, social media etc…. is par for the course during an election cycle. I'm not sure I totally buy in to the whole "full weight of the fed thing". I just think you're giving the Dems (and probably the fed) too much credit when they've been way more disconnected and unable to make political progress, compared to republicans, for decades now.

Also unsure why a brain dead center-lib NY DA trying to win brownie points with bull**** charges elicits a "da feds at at it again" from people.

Also, the whole electoral college system is set up to ensure that rural areas are better represented, which happen to skew more red; so losing an election with the deck stacked like that is kind of insane and embarrassing for an incumbent. I just think it would be in republicans best interest to ditch the guy who lost y'all all of your mid terms and couldn't keep his mouth shut for long enough to beat a brain dead 90 yr old. Y'all are all being tricked back onto the Trump train when Ronny boy would have much larger bipartisan buying power, and would most likely body bag Biden. You're all being distracted and it's working very well.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Good luck explaining to an ordinary citizen that this process is nothing but Solomonically disinterested application of the law.

And that's before you get to the question of federal preemption. John Yoo and Robert Delahunty have argued that the Supreme Court's decisions suggest that it is an unconstitutional interference with uniquely federal enforcement powers to allow state prosecutors to enforce federal laws that are supposed to be uniform such as the laws regarding presidential campaign finance. Those decisions include some rulings much-beloved by liberals, such as the 2012 decision in Arizona v. United States, which barred Arizona from criminalizing violations of federal immigration law.
Quote:

As with the statute of limitations, remember: Every single one of these legal ambiguities has to be resolved in Bragg's favor or he loses the case. If he's wrong about even a single one of these knotty and unprecedented questions, he's put the country through this for nothing.
McCarthy's take. Via Hot Air
aggiehawg
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
leftlane4passing said:

leftlane4passing said:

leftlane4passing said:

I said that trying to sway opinions via media opinion I.e: National News, social media etc…. is par for the course during an election cycle. I'm not sure I totally buy in to the whole "full weight of the fed thing". I just think you're giving the Dems (and probably the fed) too much credit when they've been way more disconnected and unable to make political progress, compared to republicans, for decades now.

Also unsure why a brain dead center-lib NY DA trying to win brownie points with bull**** charges elicits a "da feds at at it again" from people.

Also, the whole electoral college system is set up to ensure that rural areas are better represented, which happen to skew more red; so losing an election with the deck stacked like that is kind of insane and embarrassing for an incumbent. I just think it would be in republicans best interest to ditch the guy who lost y'all all of your mid terms and couldn't keep his mouth shut for long enough to beat a brain dead 90 yr old. Y'all are all being tricked back onto the Trump train when Ronny boy would have much larger bipartisan buying power, and would most likely body bag Biden. You're all being distracted and it's working very well.

My apologies. Reading back to the post you were responding to made that unclear.

Also, the Trump stuff doesn't work on me…I'm not a fan. I'm right there with you on DeSantis. However, I can see the great harm the progressives have done, and continue to do, and think there should be more severe repercussions than a mere shoulder shrug.

As an aside, kudos on the username. Slow left lane drivers are the bane of my existence.

ETA:

Quote:

This is where one needs a 30,000 foot view of the situation as a whole. There is no way Bragg does this without implicit approval. It would be one thing if this was a one-off deal but taken in totality of the last 7-8 years…no way. It's one more piece of a very clear concerted effort. Like I said, I (and many others here who argue on these threads) don't even like Trump, but can see the big picture and it's not good.
fka ftc
Bolton had a chance to be an honest, respected member of the Trump admin but like many CMs afflicted with TDS, he was more interested in his personal reputation and book sales than upholding his oath of office and doing the right thing for the Country he swore to serve.

F him and his stoopid bowties. He gets no pass for all his treasonous treachery following his departure from Trump admin.

Rant over. But it is telling how much CNN is moving towards middle ground on this. Combine with NBC and Herridge breaking stories the last few weeks and it appears to be some awakening in MSM that they risk total obsolescence.
aggiehawg
AG
fka ftc said:

Bolton had a chance to be an honest, respected member of the Trump admin but like many CMs afflicted with TDS, he was more interested in his personal reputation and book sales than upholding his oath of office and doing the right thing for the Country he swore to serve.

F him and his stoopid bowties. He gets no pass for all his treasonous treachery following his departure from Trump admin.

Rant over. But it is telling how much CNN is moving towards middle ground on this. Combine with NBC and Herridge breaking stories the last few weeks and it appears to be some awakening in MSM that they risk total obsolescence.
Agree about Bolton's lack of a spine when it was needed most.

Also agree that the reactions on CNN were surprising. There was no magical turning of this sow's ear into a silk purse. My hope is that without the political cover from the chattering classes, this judge will feel safe enough to follow the law and toss this out immediately. But I have little faith he will.
richardag

leftlane4passing said:

leftlane4passing said:

leftlane4passing said:

My apologies. Reading back to the post you were responding to made that unclear.

Also, the Trump stuff doesn't work on me…I'm not a fan. I'm right there with you on DeSantis. However, I can see the great harm the progressives have done, and continue to do, and think there should be more severe repercussions than a mere shoulder shrug.

As an aside, kudos on the username. Slow left lane drivers are the bane of my existence.

ETA:

Quote:

This is where one needs a 30,000 foot view of the situation as a whole. There is no way Bragg does this without implicit approval. It would be one thing if this was a one-off deal but taken in totality of the last 7-8 years…no way. It's one more piece of a very clear concerted effort. Like I said, I (and many others here who argue on these threads) don't even like Trump, but can see the big picture and it's not good.
I believe he has a DOJ lawyer acting as a consultant, which would tie Bragg's bogus bull**** directly to the unethical rankings of Garland.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Ellis Wyatt
Anyone else listening to this "legal expert" imbecile on WBAP? I don't think she has correctly stated a single fact about the case. It's clear she hates Donald Trump, though.

I wouldn't want this idiot taking care of a parking ticket for me.
Ellis Wyatt
She thinks federal campaign finance charges are coming because the state of New York can prove their case. And she said the state doesn't even need to tell Donald Trump what crime he committed that he was covering up.
aggiehawg
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

She thinks federal campaign finance charges are coming because the state of New York can prove their case. And she said the state doesn't even need to tell Donald Trump what crime he committed that he was covering up.
Well she's definitively wrong about that. And she's quite alone in those takes. Not even lefty legal pundits are cackling with glee over this flimsy indictment. Bragg has multiple holes in the case, raises direct constitutional questions and jurisdiction issues not to mention the Statute of Limitations looming problem.

Bragg loses on any ONE of those issues, it's over. They are all fatal flaws.
Ellis Wyatt
aggiehawg said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Well she's definitively wrong about that. And she's quite alone in those takes. Not even lefty legal pundits are cackling with glee over this flimsy indictment. Bragg has multiple holes in the case, raises direct constitutional questions and jurisdiction issues not to mention the Statute of Limitations looming problem.

Bragg loses on any ONE of those issues, it's over. They are all fatal flaws.
She's a biased idiot. Seriously. She either has paid no attention to the case or she's only been watching MSNBC.

She also said the prosecutor could downgrade from felony charges, but he surely won't because it's gone this far, so it's super serious and he must really have something. "The seriousness of the charge" again.

I'll try to remember to post the link when they put it on their website later today or tomorrow.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.