Trump indicted

91,932 Views | 956 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by nortex97
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not that it means anything.

Ellis Wyatt
Good. **** the unethical clown.
aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

Not that it means anything.

Judges have first amendment rights even when they deny them to regular peolple.
Ellis Wyatt
He can have and exercise his rights…and recuse himself since he is obviously conflicted.
Im Gipper
Criminal trial starts tomorrow.

I predict Trump is found guilty. NY jury & lib judge.

Also, Trump will not ever spend one night in jail. Sorry to all those hoping to see it!

I'm Gipper
aggiejayrod
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

He can have and exercise his rights…and recuse himself since he is obviously conflicted.

$10 isn't exactly a lot. Judges can be democrap and still be fair and unbiased in their application of the law. It feels rare these days between Obama judges or Biden mouthbreathers but just because they're partisan doesn't mean they're biased against a person of a different party.

Tho I do wonder what's the point of donating only $10 in an election cycle.
Trajan88
AG
Is it this judge that is prohibiting Trump's defense team from asking the jury pool whether they've voted for democrats? Donated to democrat political action committees
Ellis Wyatt
aggiejayrod said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

$10 isn't exactly a lot. Judges can be democrap and still be fair and unbiased in their application of the law. It feels rare these days between Obama judges or Biden mouthbreathers but just because they're partisan doesn't mean they're biased against a person of a different party.

Tho I do wonder what's the point of donating only $10 in an election cycle.

Well, the tweet says it's a violation of New York's judicial ethics laws. I'm taking that at face value.

The dude's daughter is an unhinged radical leftist running a PAC, IIRC.

And I don't care if he donated $10 or $10 million. He donated to Biden, whose DOJ is illegally orchestrating all of this to interfere with the election. This is Stalinist.
rgag12
AG
Im Gipper said:

Criminal trial starts tomorrow.

I predict Trump is found guilty. NY jury & lib judge.

Also, Trump will not ever spend one night in jail. Sorry to all those hoping to see it!

I don't think that's the point.

They want to keep him off the trail for as long as possible, and most importantly brand him a felon.

To those other than Trump acolytes, that's a big deal.
nortex97
AG
I think this will wind up a hung jury. Not asking about politics for jurors is fine but Manhattan isn't DC; something like 25-30 percent voted for him last time. Likely 2 of the jurors won't go for the banana republic stuff they are going to hear all about.
BMX Bandit
Trump got 14.5% in Manhattan. Triple the 5% he got in DC

For comparison, Trump got 26% in Travis County, Texas.
nortex97
AG
I'm sure you're right, was going off memory…

Reminder regarding this fake felony show trial; GCF did the exact same thing to hide her Russian disinformation/propaganda about Trump, in NY, and got away with it Scot free of course.

Never, ever vote for a democrat.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.