Russia/Ukraine from Another Perspective (Relaunch Part Deux)

484,623 Views | 9120 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by YouBet
Teslag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
John Armfield said:

Teslag said:

Not only does Biden lie, he also literally put a gun to Putins head and forced him to invade a country that Biden also forced them to believe wasn't sovereign anyway.
If UKE is so important why didn't NATO or the US do anything when they invaded Crimea that makes your point invalid?

We believed Russia was too strong. Same reason we didn't initially help in February of 2022.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Our help in Feb '22 wasn't tanks, but it was there.
samurai_science
Funding is still stalled I think.
nortex97
AG
We didn't just pass out cookies in 2014 and stop.

Russia is inarguably stronger today than in 2022, militarily in and around Ukraine. So that would be an argument against more money/weapons.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
nortex97 said:

Russia is inarguably stronger today than in 2022, militarily in and around Ukraine. So that would be an argument against more money/weapons.

Teslag is on record in this very thread citing a completely different reason for why we sat out Crimea. IIRC it had something to do with Obama. Next week I might have time to go find it if you or someone else has forgotten.

But you're right. And the reason his tune changed is because he is a propagandist. Unserious poster. Facts dont actually matter to a narrative builder.

Keep sensing your updates. I and several others appreciate it.
GAC06
AG
nortex97 said:

Absolutely ludicrous, idiotic argument but keep repeating it.

https://funker530.com/video/russian-attack-fails-confusion-reigns/

Russians are so much stronger they are sending 70 year old tanks and tractors turned into wannabe A-Team vehicles with slabs of steel and ****ing logs as armor into the grinder. I guess the new T-90's and whatnot just weren't available.

Did they resort to this in 2022? Nope. They sent their most modern, frontline equipment because they were…

weaker.
nortex97
AG
GAC06 said:

nortex97 said:

Russians are so much stronger they are sending 70 year old tanks and tractors turned into wannabe A-Team vehicles with slabs of steel and ****ing logs as armor into the grinder. I guess the new T-90's and whatnot just weren't available.

Did they resort to this in 2022? Nope. They sent their most modern, frontline equipment because they were…

weaker.
I don't find funker530 to be dispositive.

Regarding Russian forces in/around Ukraine all indicia are that they are now around 600K vs. the 200K from 2022. Both sides selectively employ ancient systems, not really a big deal. Armor alone is not even particularly important at this point in the war.
GAC06
AG
You also called oryx "propaganda"

Actual, verified, photographic evidence is kryptonite to propaganda narratives like "Russia is stronger militarily now that they've lost their frontline units"
Teslag
AG
Exactly. There's not a single Russian commander (still alive that is) that would trade their position in March of 2022 to where they are now.

Not a single one.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
GAC06 said:

nortex97 said:

weaker.

Wow. Uke is ****ed.

If Moscow thinks they can roll this **** with 70 year old vehicles they must not be worried about that aid Teslag promised would show up months ago ("at the right time "). God bless Uke. Its only downhill from here if what you're saying is true.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

Exactly. There's not a single Russian commander (still alive that is) that would trade their position in March of 2022 to where they are now.

Not a single one.

Source?

ETA: my bad, forgot the line.

According to?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
GAC06 said:

You also called oryx "propaganda"

Actual, verified, photographic evidence is kryptonite to propaganda narratives like "Russia is stronger militarily now that they've lost their frontline units"

Sorry, but are you stupid enough to think# of frontline units is the only variable in military capability?

I'm sorry I have to ask frank, but you wrote something that implied the answer to this question was yes, so now I have to check your competency.

"A simple yes or no will do"
Teslag
AG
When wrong , just attack the poster. Seems to be a theme lately.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

When wrong , just attack the poster. Seems to be a theme lately.

Asked a clarifying question. 0% surprised you couldn't understand it. Thanks for stopping by.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Can someone explain to me why this means Ukraine is winning?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Expect a major Uke counteroffensive, sorry; counterstrike soon
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Does anyone know for sure what is happening in this video?
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

You will quite literally believe anything.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

You will quite literally believe anything.

Further evidence Ukes have nothing of substance to add, just snark. If you have something to add now is the time. Looks very bad for Uke.
Teslag
AG
Do you honestly believe the Pope is on the Ukraine kill list?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

Do you honestly believe the Pope is on the Ukraine kill list?

Again, they have nothing to add. Uke is cooked.
Teslag
AG
The fact that you can't answer means you know you're just trolling. Carry on.
Mongolian Christmas
Certain posters won't be happy until American soldiers are dying in Ukraine.
Teslag
AG
Mongolian Christmas said:

Certain posters won't be happy until American soldiers are dying in Ukraine.

The second American troops arrived in Ukraine this war would be over in a nano second.

But it will never happen.
Logos Stick
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
"Thank you for your $10,000 bribe, now face the wall"
Teslag
AG
Mocking Ukraines summer offensive the netted a few miles of land and some small towns while lauding Russias winter "offensive" netting a couple miles and some small towns might be my favorite thing on this thread right now
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

Mocking Ukraines summer offensive the netted a few miles of land and some small towns while lauding Russias winter "offensive" netting a couple miles and some small towns might be my favorite thing on this thread right now

Ukes continue to demonstrate they have nothing to say except message board quips. Don't let me stop you.
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Ukes continue to demonstrate they have nothing to say except message board quips. Don't let me stop you.

As opposed to the "Russians" on this thread?
nortex97
AG

What's going on?
nortex97
AG

John Armfield
has UKE even won a major battle since repelling the initial attack?
GAC06
AG
Maybe try a different sock to troll with the same question

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3365034/replies/67057410#67057410
Teslag
AG
John Armfield said:

has UKE even won a major battle since repelling the initial attack?

Yes. Since the initial invasion Ukraine took back 60% of Russia's gains, completely shut down the northern front, and took back Kherson and Kharkiv.
Teslag
AG
Has Russia won a major battle since the initial invasion? Bakhmut was taken by a PMC that no longer exists, so that doesn't counts. 2 miles and adviika is nothing like Kharkiv and Kherson.

So anything?
First Page Last Page
Page 200 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.