Russia/Ukraine from Another Perspective (Relaunch Part Deux)

469,070 Views | 9093 Replies | Last: 59 min ago by nortex97
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I do wonder what Gonzo Lira would have to say about Navalny's death. I guess we'll never know. But the outrage is…bemusing.

Teslag
AG
nortex97 said:

Teslag said:

How many microns did the Russians gain with this latest "stacking"?

We were assured by Nortex a couple of months ago that Ukraine had "weeks". Well here we are and you can measure Russias gains with your hand.
Please again do not lie about what I stated. It degrades the discussion.

You literally said Ukraine had "weeks" left. Don't crawfish now.
nortex97
AG
Teslag said:

nortex97 said:

Teslag said:

We were assured by Nortex a couple of months ago that Ukraine had "weeks". Well here we are and you can measure Russias gains with your hand.

Once again please stop with the lies about what I have said. At least excerpt and quote/link it if you are going to "reinterpret" a post. I won't get into a back and forth as again it is just degrading the conversation.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
nortex97 said:

Teslag said:

nortex97 said:

Teslag said:

Once again please stop with the lies about what I have said. At least excerpt and quote/link it if you are going to "reinterpret" a post. I won't get into a back and forth as again it is just degrading the conversation.

Its always "you said X" but can never link/quote it. Obvious on its face he's making it up as he goes along.
Teslag
AG
nortex97 said:

Teslag said:

nortex97 said:

Teslag said:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3365034/replies/66703832#66703832

Always save the receipts on Nortex. Now watch him try to hand wave and claim he really meant something else by "viable country".

Teslag
AG
And let's not forget Nortex tried to regurgitate the Ukrainian women are being conscripted into combat bit again yesterday despite being called on it weeks ago.

Always check his links and always save his posts.
nortex97
AG
Teslag said:

nortex97 said:

Teslag said:

nortex97 said:

Teslag said:

Always save the receipts on Nortex. Now watch him try to hand wave and claim he really meant something else by "viable country".

Thank you! So, you ignored the 'maybe' qualifier and as well the exclamations I linked from multiple times where the lamentation was that American aid had to pass quickly or Ukraine could fall in weeks. I will retract my accusation as to lying and simply correct that you have horrid reading comprehension, which I think many are aware of.

I appreciate you finally sourcing where your 'misunderstanding' comes from. Kudos. Now, looking forward, let's discuss how the war evolves from here. Do you think the front will be functionally static for the next month, meaning less than 50 square miles changes hands?
nortex97
AG
Teslag said:

And let's not forget Nortex tried to regurgitate the Ukrainian women are being conscripted into combat bit again yesterday despite being called on it weeks ago.

Let's also not forget that you had a certain post edited in that discussion, and I am right. Pleases provide the link to that too if you are going to cite it cross-thread. Again, you are getting into the lie territory as I posted my previous post. Please link that (I provided an aljazeera video link discussing the urgency of this).

Don't lose your temper, and stay calm please. Do you think the Ukrainians are working to conscript women or no? You can share your own opinion instead of raging at my analyses/links.
Teslag
AG
nortex97 said:

Teslag said:

Let's also not forget that you had a certain post edited in that discussion, and I am right. Pleases provide the link to that too if you are going to cite it cross-thread. Again, you are getting into the lie territory as I posted my previous post. Please link that (I provided an aljazeera video link discussing the urgency of this).

Don't lose your temper, and stay calm please. Do you think the Ukrainians are working to conscript women or no? You can share your own opinion instead of raging at my analyses/links.

It was just yesterday. You once again tried to equate women doctors and pharmacists being conscripted to medical support as being "sent into combat". And your video link stated that yet you ignored it.
Teslag
AG
nortex97 said:

Teslag said:

nortex97 said:

Teslag said:

nortex97 said:

Teslag said:

Thank you! So, you ignored the 'maybe' qualifier and as well the exclamations I linked from multiple times where the lamentation was that American aid had to pass quickly or Ukraine could fall in weeks. I will retract my accusation as to lying and simply correct that you have horrid reading comprehension, which I think many are aware of.

I appreciate you finally sourcing where your 'misunderstanding' comes from. Kudos. Now, looking forward, let's discuss how the war evolves from here. Do you think the front will be functionally static for the next month, meaning less than 50 square miles changes hands?

And the hand wave right on cue. Called it.
nortex97
AG
Teslag said:

nortex97 said:

Teslag said:

nortex97 said:

Teslag said:

nortex97 said:

Teslag said:

And the hand wave right on cue. Called it.
Quoting so others can see this. "Maybe" is a qualifier. It's not a hand waive, or an assertion of certainty. Of course, I had no idea the Ukrainian command would double down on the cauldron and sacrifice so many thousands more to defend the 'abandoned' village/town/city.

When Teslag states I or anyone else asserted something contra his snark/position, it is generally false, imho.
Teslag
AG
And yes the front will be static for the next 28 days. Do you think one of Kiev, Kherson, or Kharkiv will fall in the next 6 months?
Teslag
AG
"Weeks maybe" is now turning into "months maybe"
lb3
AG
Is 'weeks, maybe' qualifier was intended to mean perhaps as soon as a few days.
nortex97
AG
Teslag said:

nortex97 said:

Teslag said:

It was just yesterday. You once again tried to equate women doctors and pharmacists being conscripted to medical support as being "sent into combat". And your video link stated that yet you ignored it.
So uniformed medical support personnel are not veterans in a combat zone, correct?

Ukrainians sound pretty disillusioned when allowed to honestly comment about the war/conscription/service, from what I see.

Teslag
AG
I was attached to a medical support unit in Syria. I took indirect fire from Iranian militias while there.

I do not in any way shape or form consider myself a combat veteran. Do you?
FJB24
Teslag said:

I was attached to a medical support unit in Syria. I took indirect fire from Iranian militias while there.

Haven't you blathered/bragged about being in a bunker receiving indirect fire with some exceptional female NCO? Or was that someone else.

Why did you insert "combat" before veteran?
nortex97
AG
Teslag said:

And yes the front will be static for the next 28 days. Do you think one of Kiev, Kherson, or Kharkiv will fall in the next 6 months?
Static is an indefinite indicator. You've refused to quantify beyond those three cities, as I expected. Meanwhile;

nortex97
AG
lb3 said:

Is 'weeks, maybe' qualifier was intended to mean perhaps as soon as a few days.
What leads you to believe that? Were there any contemporaneous claims it would fall within days that were posted? Why…would that not have been highlighted, were it true?
GAC06
AG
What made you think Ukraine would only last weeks?
nortex97
AG
GAC06 said:

What made you think Ukraine would only last weeks?
Not that I believed it (or that he remembers it) but I would note, the proxy war commander in chief said that, and it's been echoed in various propaganda outlets for 2+ months.
Teslag
AG
Sotero-Judges said:

Teslag said:

Haven't you blathered/bragged about being in a bunker receiving indirect fire with some exceptional female NCO? Or was that someone else.

Why did you insert "combat" before veteran?

Yep. And neither of us are combat veterans.
GAC06
AG
So you formed your opinion based on believing Biden?

Also how did what Biden said weeks after you claimed Ukraine had "weeks maybe" to go influence you? Time machine?
nortex97
AG
GAC06 said:

So you formed your opinion based on believing Biden?
Honestly, of course not. But how does a war supporter such as yourself form yours? Is American aid critical to prevent collapse, or not? If the commander (and attendant propaganda) can't be believed, who should?
GAC06
AG
First of all, stop with the lies and name calling please. I'm not a "war supporter". Perhaps staff will finally put an end to that troll.

Second, why can't you just answer the question? What led you to believe Ukraine had weeks? Since that was obviously quite wrong, have you reevaluated your sources that led you astray?
nortex97
AG
GAC06 said:

First of all, stop with the lies and name calling please. I'm not a "war supporter". Perhaps staff will finally put an end to that troll.

Second, why can't you just answer the question? What led you to believe Ukraine had weeks? Since that was obviously quite wrong, have you reevaluated your sources that led you astray?
It's not a lie based on your posts on this forum imho that you support continuing to fund/send weapons to Ukraine/Zelensky to extend the war. If I am wrong, please correct me, apologize for name calling if inappropriate.

Second, Joe Biden, the proxy war commander in chief (note his comment from a few weeks ago I linked above), and media outlets far and wide have exclaimed the urgency of sending more money and weapons to Kiev for 2+ months and the resistance in the US house has been denounced as horrible/evil/wrong/putin-puppet etc. as well. It goes without saying I could provide dozens of links to this propaganda.

I don't think and didn't that Ukraine has 'weeks' (though of course in commenting I link to some of the histrionics from our propaganda press and as well the other sides') but the fact is that's what the pro-war faction has posited as the justification for the urgency of sending billions more to them.

Getting away from accusations about what others think/believe, I do think the war is at an inflection point. I think it's a bit scary to be frank, as it is quite linked to our domestic politics.
Teslag
AG
Quote:

It's not a lie based on your posts on this forum imho that you support continuing to fund/send weapons to Ukraine/Zelensky to extend the war. If I am wrong, please correct me, apologize for name calling if inappropriate.

Has this war not extended even after our funding has ceased? Now that our funding has ceased why are you not calling on tbr Russians to stop fighting?
GAC06
AG
Quote:

I don't think and didn't that Ukraine has 'weeks'

Then why did you say it?
nortex97
AG
GAC06 said:

Quote:

I don't think and didn't that Ukraine has 'weeks'

Then why did you say it?

Didn't I add a qualifier per war proponent Biden et al?

How long do you think the Kiev regime lasts if the house holds firm on the us border first?
GAC06
AG
You added a "maybe" which could have meant shorter. Now you're claiming you didn't think that. Are you lying now or were you lying then?

If you're lying now, what made you think that then?
nortex97
AG
GAC06 said:

You added a "maybe" which could have meant shorter. Now you're claiming you didn't think that. Are you lying now or were you lying then?

If you're lying now, what made you think that then?

Well now we are degenerating because I guess "your side" is struggling. "Maybe" doesn't constitute only a downside limiter. I don't appreciate the "you're a liar" accusation on the basis of this construct. Let me know if you want to engage further constructively/respectfully. I think you are better than the "others" on this so I hope so.

I notice no one on the Zelensky side have accepted my question as to near or mid term definite predictions. Interesting.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
GAC06 said:

This is called sea lioning. Its pretty pathetic.
GAC06
AG
You claimed Ukraine had "weeks maybe". Now you're claiming you never thought that. It's pretty clear one of those statements is a lie. However that's not the point, I'd like you to analyze your information sources that led you to make such a claim. What led you to claim Ukraine had "weeks maybe"?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
GAC06 said:

You claimed Ukraine had "weeks maybe". Now you're claiming you never thought that. It's pretty clear one of those statements is a lie. However that's not the point, I'd like you to analyze your information sources that led you to make such a claim. What led you to claim Ukraine had "weeks maybe"?

What does maybe mean, to you? And why is different from the normal english lexicon.
Teslag
AG
So he really meant "Ukraine has weeks or maybe years".

Awesome.
First Page Last Page
Page 176 of 260

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.