Russia/Ukraine from Another Perspective (Relaunch Part Deux)

369,206 Views | 8276 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Ags4DaWin
TheGreatEscape
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Chinese lovers verses Judeo-Christian neutrality.
Teslag
AG
TheGreatEscape said:

What are your interests in supporting Chinese trade?

I have an iPhone and lithium battery power tools
TheGreatEscape
Do you just drive a Tesla or are you employed by them?
Ag with kids
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

If your electricity is working right now, you probably don't live in Kyiv.

Russia attacking civilians is hilarious!
Do you have proof that this happened?

I'm going to guess if the power is out in Kiev, as you're apparently gloating about for some reason, it may have something to do with the missiles Russia fired, but I'm sure you'll find a way to blame Biden/WEF/the west/global cabals etc. Either way, laughing about a couple million people losing power is a weird way to spend your Tuesday.
"No" would have been much quicker to type.

They've been attacking civilians for the entirety of the "special operation", which you seem to think is hilarious for some reason (or apparently only have a problem when Ukraine does it). Which says more about you than anything else, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

I'm the only poster in the last 10 pages to condemn the attacks against civilians by both sides. Good try though.

Considering you just gloated about civilians in Kiev not having power, it's pretty clear you weren't serious about that.

Where are you seeing civilians without power? I cant find it. I'm seeing videos of bombed out warehouses in industrial districts. I cant find evidence of a strike against civilians, but still looking. Can you share what you're seeing?

My mistake. When you strangely gloated about Kiev being without power I should have assumed you meant "a handful of specific military targets in Kiev" were without power, but not the 2 million or so civilians who are still trying to live there while Russia continues to shoot missiles at them. Carry on with your trolling.

It didn't require any assumption, if you looked online to see the effects of the strikes you would have known which places had no power. You showed up with incomplete information but I'm glad we clarified.

Seems like you should have said "If your electricity is working right now, you're probably not in a handful of specific military targets in the Kiev area." I guess that doesn't roll off the tongue quite the same way.
It's also not what he meant and now he's backtracking...
Ag with kids
AG
Teslag said:

What did you ask?
Well, generally it's impossible to know since he only posts in pseudo-English...

It's like the Wish version of ChatGPT is being prompted by someone in China that's on ketamine.
Teslag
AG
TheGreatEscape said:

Do you just drive a Tesla or are you employed by them?

I do not work for Tesla
TheGreatEscape
Lord, please deal with this man's attack on my pure artistic expression..In Jesus name, amen.
TheGreatEscape
But your ego is with the Chinese electronics in your Tesla, no?
TheGreatEscape
What kind of business are you in?
And hopefully not an attorney negotiating contracts with the electronic industry.

If you are then I would rather represent myself in negotiations based on your argumentation.
Ag with kids
AG
TheGreatEscape said:

His first dog was Fido.

He grew up on Main Street.

His mother's maiden name is Smith.
Teslag
AG
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
TheGreatEscape
TheGreatEscape said:

And hopefully not an attorney negotiating contracts with the electronic industry.

If you are then I would rather represent myself in negotiations based on your argumentation.
TheGreatEscape
Cui bono? I think we know.
Teslag
AG
I won't be entertaining your derails any further. If you want to talk about the OP then have at it.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Friendly reminder posting a tweet inline with the purpose of the thread is not an endorsement of the tweet being linked.
Aggie Apotheosis
I'm old enough to remember when conservatives hated Russian autocrats and war criminals.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Aggie Apotheosis said:

I'm old enough to remember when conservatives hated Russian autocrats and war criminals.

Which Russians are cancelling elections?
Teslag
AG
If the elections are pretermined does it really matter if they have them?
Ag with kids
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Aggie Apotheosis said:

Which Russians are cancelling elections?
Why would they need to cancel them when Putin can just bar any opposition like he's currently doing?
J. Walter Weatherman
Teslag said:

Imagine being so in the tank for Russia that you're bragging about their "elections."
Ag with kids
AG

Teslag said:

Imagine being so in the tank for Russia that you're bragging about their "elections."
Dude, everyone LOVES Putin...

Or else.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
3 replies and none of them answered the question. I am smiling.
J. Walter Weatherman
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Answer:

Quote:

Why would they need to cancel them when Putin can just bar any opposition like he's currently doing?

Unless you're trying to say Russia's "elections" are legitimate, which is objectively hilarious.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Answer:

Quote:

Unless you're trying to say Russia's "elections" are legitimate, which is objectively hilarious.

Oh so you meant to type none of them. Thanks for clarifying.
J. Walter Weatherman
PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Answer:

Quote:

Happy to help since it seems like you tend to need things spelled out for you. Do you think Russia's elections are legitimate? Simple yes or no should be fine.
Teslag
AG
Good luck getting a direct answer out of him.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Answer:

Quote:

Happy to help since it seems like you tend to need things spelled out for you. Do you think Russia's elections are legitimate? Simple yes or no should be fine.

You're gonna have to tell me what you mean by legitimate.

I think Russians show up and pull the lever for the guy that they know the state wants them to, so yeah, the votes are cast, but it's not a conscious choice for the voters there.

I'm sure there are also a fair number who enthusiastically vote for their guy simply because they are brainwashed, and never given the complete truth, sort of like the Ukrainians are left out of info.

Hopefully you can still make your point using an answer with some nuance?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Uke on Uke violence
Teslag
AG
Can you give us an update on Russia's new $250 million anti-artillery toy?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Ukraine is a proving ground for modern weapons and electronic warfare.

Shakedown cruise for ww3.
Teslag
AG
Seems smart to battlefield test a $250 million piece of equipment in a war you've "already won".
FJB24
Architect of Russian sanctions faces fresh felony foreign corruption charges.

Has anyone figured out why some Russian oligarchs are so protected from Biden sanctions?

Quote:

Oligarchs Yelena Baturina and Vladimir Yevtushenkov weren't among the new targets even though they have similarities to other newly sanctioned businesspeople.
Those include Russian billionaires Andrei Bokarev, president of Russian military equipment manufacturer Transmash, and Iskander Makhmudov, who owns financial services and mining companies.
Bokarev and Makhmudov previously were sanctioned by the UK, the Treasury Department noted just like Hunter-linked Yevtushnkov.
Baturina, the former first lady of Moscow, assembled her $1.3 billion fortune through real estate and investments and dined with Hunter Biden and then-Vice President Joe Biden at least once at DC's Caf Milano. For reasons that remain unclear, she transferred $3.5 million in February 2014 to a firm controlled by Hunter and his associate Devon Archer.
Germany is still the beating heart of Europe, and the SPD under Scholz may be replaced this year, as practically no Germans are happy with the left-leaning government.
Quote:

The coalition is an alliance of one economically liberal and two left-wing parties. The SPD and Greens are committed to a strong state and want a lot of money for social welfare and climate protection. The FDP is of the opposite opinion, insisting on individual responsibility and a slimmed-down state.
To reconcile these contradictions, Scholz, who was still federal finance minister in 2021, came up with a clever trick. He proposed that unused credit authorizations of $65 billion ($71 billion), which the parliament had approved in 2021 during the COVID-19 pandemic, were to be transferred to a special fund under his government.
The proposed budget provided enough funding for the political plans of the SPD and Greens, while at the same time enabling the FDP's finance minister, Christian Lindner, to produce a regular federal budget without taking on any new debt.
It's wholly unlikely the outcome of this election/negotiation will be more money for Kiev, moving forward.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

Can you give us an update on Russia's new $250 million anti-artillery toy?

Sure.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Teslag said:

Seems smart to battlefield test a $250 million piece of equipment in a war you've "already won".
When in recent times have two modern armies faced off in rw conventional warfare?

GW 1 & 2 nowhere close to being evenly matched from a technological perspective.

US taxpayers paying money to test modern weapons they paid for using conscripted soldiers in Ukraine.

Cant get more American than that.

[bald eagle screeches in background]
First Page Last Page
Page 149 of 237

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.