Russia/Ukraine from Another Perspective (Relaunch Part Deux)

370,466 Views | 8276 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Ags4DaWin
PlaneCrashGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Many Ukeleles punching air in the replies to this tweet that should not be controversial. Attacking civilians is wrong no matter who does it.
Ag with kids
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

The replies are videos of Kinzal Missiles hitting their target. Quite funny how easily this propagandist is debunked.
One of those idiot replies was this:

Quote:

How was this possible? Kinzhal flies at speeds of Mach 10 or More when in flight. The new version of Patriot System can intercept projectiles flying with speeds of up to march 4.3.
Since I worked on the program, I can tell you that this is incorrect.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Well all totally believe you BTW.
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

We've seen the sources you choose to believe. I'm sure your fellow Aggie isn't losing any sleep over it.
TheGreatEscape
Ag with kids said:

TheGreatEscape said:

Wrote a poem for AgWithkids and Tesla.

https://texags.com/forums/15/topics/3435728
Are you using the Wish version of ChatGPT?

None of my works have I used ChatGPT. I will never download that app. If people want to cherry pick, which is part of the process. Then they can read it from a real human mind.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
If your electricity is working right now, you probably don't live in Kyiv.
J. Walter Weatherman
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Russia attacking civilians is hilarious!
TheGreatEscape
And sorry…I'm not trying to derail the thread. This post is just a commercial for those who say that I cannot write myself. And i don't even know what Wish is on ChatGPT. I abhor the entire idea. Never even looked into the screen of ChatGPT. This is the second time that I have been asked when i posted the following in a minute. I absolutely hate it for all of us artist types. How do I put it in a Christian way without offending my brothers and sisters in Christ? Forget you!
Do you understand that I am serious now you godless pagans speaking what I never ever say in your own way.

WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE by Joshua Wallace

Verse 1

She has you shamelessly laughing as ice cream is running down your bearded cheek

She has you jogging on sidewalks as vast as the landscape she creates around you

Having forgotten all the steps that you had taken before you had met

She has you smelling in Southern atmospheres of cheap wine, beer, and cigarettes

Chorus:

-
When all is said and done
You can't believe how alive she is making you feel
She doesn't believe love belongs to the strong
She grows on you beyond the rain is gone
-

Verse 2

Her blue eyelids shape you into her motionless pattern of light

Making you do things like an inner tube around you floating down the river in Con Can

Having forgotten her delicate, demanding, inner-finicky ways

Underneath her throw blankets in the meteor showers at night

Chorus:

-
When all is said and done
You can't believe how alive she is making you feel
She doesn't believe love belongs to the strong
She grows on you beyond the rain is gone
TheGreatEscape
Now back to Ukraine and Russia.

To those pro-Ukraine Marxism types:

You are underestimating the power of Marxism.
You are overestimating the aim of Russia.
I have not seen any evidence refuting this claim.
But, I have put forth historical groundings that Russia taking over the a few places near them is no big deal. They are influenced heavily by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
So this is Christians verses everyone else now.

Also, war is hell, we hope to avoid it by showing strength, and combating this and that battle is part of the debate….some of you cannot stomach war. You don't either have the theological spine for it or the insanity for it.
God has a spine. We should have a spine.

I abhor communism and so does Russia. For it slaughtered over ten million Christians. Never again do they seek that.

And I pause because I realize that what had happened when the Russia (yes former "suspicious" soviets) had to give up this. The Moslems violently started a war and took over several of the Balkan counties. Then we went to war against just one of the countries who fought back and did the same thing to the Moslems. All of this took place in the early 1990's.

PlaneCrashGuy
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Do you have proof that this happened?
TheGreatEscape
Who is ultimately responsible for the multimillions slaughtered in the Balkans after the collapse of the Soviet Empire?

We are. We are. We and the other godless Marxist Europeans. (As Jeff Tarpley made famous during the effort to join the SEC) Let that sink in….
J. Walter Weatherman
PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

I'm going to guess if the power is out in Kiev, as you're apparently gloating about for some reason, it may have something to do with the missiles Russia fired, but I'm sure you'll find a way to blame Biden/WEF/the west/global cabals etc. Either way, laughing about a couple million people losing power is a weird way to spend your Tuesday.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

I'm going to guess if the power is out in Kiev, as you're apparently gloating about for some reason, it may have something to do with the missiles Russia fired, but I'm sure you'll find a way to blame Biden/WEF/the west/global cabals etc. Either way, laughing about a couple million people losing power is a weird way to spend your Tuesday.
"No" would have been much quicker to type.
Ag with kids
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Well, since I'm not a Russian propagandist, I don't think you DO believe me...

And that makes me chuckle, so thanks.

BTW...the PAC-3 is an ABM...go have fun looking up the specs.
Ag with kids
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Civilians live in Kyiv...

Might want to read your OWN posts, too.
J. Walter Weatherman
PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

They've been attacking civilians for the entirety of the "special operation", which you seem to think is hilarious for some reason (or apparently only have a problem when Ukraine does it). Which says more about you than anything else, but whatever floats your boat I guess.
TheGreatEscape
Well, I'm assuming your buddy Tesla is more directly in bed with the Chinese than you. For he draft dodged my conscription.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

They've been attacking civilians for the entirety of the "special operation", which you seem to think is hilarious for some reason (or apparently only have a problem when Ukraine does it). Which says more about you than anything else, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

I'm the only poster in the last 10 pages to condemn the attacks against civilians by both sides. Good try though.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Civilians live in Kyiv...

Might want to read your OWN posts, too.

The strikes in Kyiv I have seen were carried out against military targets. Do you have evidence civilians were hit? Can you share it?
J. Walter Weatherman
PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

I'm the only poster in the last 10 pages to condemn the attacks against civilians by both sides. Good try though.

Considering you just gloated about civilians in Kiev not having power, it's pretty clear you weren't serious about that.
Teslag
AG
Which military targets? And who reported it?
Ag with kids
AG
TheGreatEscape said:

Well, I'm assuming your buddy Tesla is more directly in bed with the Chinese than you. For he draft dodged my conscription.
Now I'm thinking you're using a poor translation tool to get your posts from the original Russian into English.

WTF does that last sentence even mean?
Ag with kids
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Not true, but pat yourself on the back anyways as you cheer Kyiv without electricity...
PlaneCrashGuy
AG

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Considering you just gloated about civilians in Kiev not having power, it's pretty clear you weren't serious about that.

Where are you seeing civilians without power? I cant find it. I'm seeing videos of bombed out warehouses in industrial districts. I cant find evidence of a strike against civilians, but still looking. Can you share what you're seeing?
J. Walter Weatherman
PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Where are you seeing civilians without power? I cant find it. I'm seeing videos of bombed out warehouses in industrial districts. I cant find evidence of a strike against civilians, but still looking. Can you share what you're seeing?

My mistake. When you strangely gloated about Kiev being without power I should have assumed you meant "a handful of specific military targets in Kiev" were without power, but not the 2 million or so civilians who are still trying to live there while Russia continues to shoot missiles at them. Carry on with your trolling.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

My mistake. When you strangely gloated about Kiev being without power I should have assumed you meant "a handful of specific military targets in Kiev" were without power, but not the 2 million or so civilians who are still trying to live there while Russia continues to shoot missiles at them. Carry on with your trolling.

It didn't require any assumption, if you looked online to see the effects of the strikes you would have known which places had no power. You showed up with incomplete information but I'm glad we clarified.
J. Walter Weatherman
PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

It didn't require any assumption, if you looked online to see the effects of the strikes you would have known which places had no power. You showed up with incomplete information but I'm glad we clarified.

Seems like you should have said "If your electricity is working right now, you're probably not in a handful of specific military targets in the Kiev area." I guess that doesn't roll off the tongue quite the same way.
FJB24
China raises tariffs on coal (not from free trade nations including Australia)? Why?

Quote:

China has restored import levies on coal from the beginning of the year, a move that could threaten Russian exporters dependent on the world's largest market for the fuel.

The tariffs were removed in May 2022 to guard against supply risks after Moscow's invasion of Ukraine roiled global energy markets. That helped pave the way for record imports last year, which included an increased portion of Russian coal shunned by other buyers. Now, policy has shifted to protecting China's mining companies from the consequences of a glut after domestic output also rose to an all-time high.

Russia has become the no. 2 shipper of coal to China and the long-term aim of the two countries is for annual supply to reach 100 million tons, a figure that's likely to be hit in 2023 once December's imports are tallied. To maintain those volumes, Russian prices will have to fall.

"No other countries can take in such large supplies," Su Huipeng, an analyst with the China Coal Transport and Distribution Association, told a briefing last week. "It has to be exporters cutting prices and absorbing the additional tax cost."
Teslag
AG

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Seems like you should have said "If your electricity is working right now, you're probably not in a handful of specific military targets in the Kiev area." I guess that doesn't roll off the tongue quite the same way.

Somebody get a body bag
PlaneCrashGuy
AG

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

But it was way more fun to get you to admit you don't know what you're talking about
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Somebody get a body bag

Ukrainian army needs a lot more than just one
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Somebody get a body bag

Ukrainian army needs a lot more than just one

This guy is totally not snarky and supporting Russia.
TheGreatEscape
Ag with kids said:

TheGreatEscape said:

Now I'm thinking you're using a poor translation tool to get your posts from the original Russian into English.

WTF does that last sentence even mean?

Sir, look up the terms. He dodged my question.
Teslag
AG
What did you ask?
TheGreatEscape
What are your interests in supporting Chinese trade?
First Page Last Page
Page 148 of 237

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.