Russia/Ukraine from Another Perspective (Relaunch Part Deux)

485,537 Views | 9120 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by YouBet
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oh no
AG
nortex97
AG
And? Yes, the oversight is nonexistent. This is a feature, not a glitch, to the war complex/swamp/bidens/cccp.
nortex97
AG
So, an RC-135 (British, nato aircraft), with about 30 people on it (likely), was fired at by a Russian fighter over the Black Sea and only survived due to the missile malfunctioning.

WW3 avoided, for now. (Note, I think this happened in September).
oh no
AG
nortex97
AG
Everyone in that room, and on this forum, knows the US did it.

Worst 'whodunnit?' of all time.
nortex97
AG
Slava Ruthenia and Banat!

Never should we permit a people to have been invaded and subjugated/conquered.

oh no
AG
nortex97
AG
https://theconversation.com/bakhmut-is-increasingly-a-quagmire-that-works-to-russias-advantage-203524

I also read that the Russians wiped out a major Ukrainian ammo depot.
nortex97
AG

This makes sense to me:
  • Leak is real info.
  • Intent is two fold; (a) prepare the public for revelations/reality the situation is terrible in Ukraine, (b) use leak to justify expansion of surveillance abilities by the state/blame right wing/conservative patsy.
benchmark
AG
nortex97 said:

This makes sense to me:
  • Leak is real info.
  • Intent is two fold; (a) prepare the public for revelations/reality the situation is terrible in Ukraine, (b) use leak to justify expansion of surveillance abilities by the state/blame right wing/conservative patsy.

Way too much disinformation everywhere. US political biases and click bait articles/tweets blur facts and opinions even more.
nortex97
AG
Only 400 million in graft? No big deal.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/04/zelensky_and_his_generals_may_have_embezzled_400m_from_us_aid.html
texagbeliever
Man inflation has really increased the cost of being blackmailed. Poor Biden just in a tough spot.
nortex97
AG
Very interesting (long) thread.

One disadvantage to this war is that it has actually sharpened/increased Russia's institutional experience/knowledge/ability in some aspects of war (and as well thus, the Chinese), in addition to enriching them.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Count me in on the controlled leak theory. That makes the most sense to me.
nortex97
AG
It does. Phase out the lies slowly. Just as they've done ramping down covid disinformation.

nortex97
AG
As a reminder the Biden-Ukraine/Russia war is a proxy war between the US (political swamp/military-industrial-tech complex) and China. As such, this is interesting;

Good thing we are escalating security at the border.

Wait, Manchurian Biden (*) is just ending security altogether now?
Teslag
AG
nortex97 said:

It does. Phase out the lies slowly. Just as they've done ramping down covid disinformation.

Of course they lie to us. All governments lie. That doesn't mean it's okay for a sovereign nation to be invaded, brutalized, and raped by a foreign opressor.

Some may disagree.
texagbeliever
My husband beats me but thats just because I do something wrong. He is really a good good guy.

Teslag after looking like an idiot once government lies he believed 100% in are proven wrong.
Teslag
AG
Every single president in the history of the United States has lied at times to protect the country. It's what they do and sometimes have to do. The difference between you and I is that I accept it as the way it is, and always will be.
texagbeliever
No the difference between you and I is that you lap up what they tell you and believe it as truth while I search for the truth.
Teslag
AG
texagbeliever said:

No the difference between you and I is that you lap up what they tell you and believe it as truth while I search for the truth.

Is that why your truths always seem to support one side of the political spectrum and mine sometimes find them on both sides?
texagbeliever
Teslag said:

texagbeliever said:

Is that why your truths always seem to support one side of the political spectrum and mine sometimes find them on both sides?

You serious Clark.

Also after posting safe free and effective over 50 times you'd think you would question your own intellect. But instead it is everyone else who must be wrong.
Teslag
AG
Just on this echo chamber
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
nortex97 said:

We should withdraw from Nato, post-haste. Europe is a mess and will be a bigger mess as it dies off and islamizes. There will be a bunch of bloody uprisings/resistance battles, but it's fait is sealed at this point.

The profiteering going on in the exploitation of hundreds of thousands of needless deaths in Ukraine is disgusting. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for the next daily aid package details, yes today. It's been almost 24 hours I believe.
See WW2!
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
nortex97 said:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/04/zelensky_and_his_generals_may_have_embezzled_400m_from_us_aid.html
Key word-"may"!
nortex97
AG
Tip of the iceberg, no doubt. I see no reason to dispute an assertion total graft in 2022 of American funding/supplies to Ukraine was less than twice that.
My Name Is Judge
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas said:

nortex97 said:

Key word-"may"!

Yea Zelensky wouldn't take money that's not his
nortex97
AG
Oh no, not Zelensky, patron saint of Ukraine and the CIA.

No biggie, just ask them not to look.

Ukrainians sticking to the no negotiating route, while also downplaying a spring offensive and declaring Russia has succeeded. Ok.

Quote:

Now they are at a historic point," he said. "They wanted this, and they have it. Obviously, the Kerch Strait Bridge cannot serve 2 million-plus people," he added, referring to the bridge connecting Crimea to Russia that was built after Moscow annexed the peninsula in 2014.

"Obviously, geographically it has no connection to the Russian Federation. They needed water, and they needed a big electricity station which will supply the whole region."

"I said from the very beginning, that's what Russia actually wanted and why they would have attacked us," the ambassador added. "They might not have gone all the way in [to Kyiv]. They actually did, because they saw the opportunity. But they didn't have to."

Prystaikowho was instrumental in the negotiation of the Minsk accords that temporarily put an end to fighting after Russia's annexation of Crimea and invasion of parts of eastern Ukrainesaid nine years of war in the east might be serving as a "diversion" to retain Crimea.

"All of this eastern campaign, it could be just one big diversion from Crimea, a purely racketeering move," the diplomat said. "It just might be that the Russians will be satisfied with the Crimea peninsula."

Zelensky's government has made clear there is no hope of renewed peace talks while Russians remain on Ukrainian territory. Military planners in Kyiv will be hoping that the coming offensive sets the stage for a Russian collapse and Ukrainian victory later this year, though all signals from Moscow indicate Putin is settling in for a long war.

"We cannot negotiate with these people," Prystaiko said, recalling his own experience of dealing with Russian envoys during the Minsk peace process "All the cards are on the table right now."
nortex97
AG
Another day, another…325 million for Zelensky.

https://www.voanews.com/a/us-providing-325-million-in-aid-for-ukraine/7057443.html

Quote:

The United States on Wednesday announced $325 million in new military aid for Ukraine in a package that is expected to include more artillery rounds and rockets for the High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS), as Ukraine continues to burn through artillery munitions at a high rate.

Defense officials who spoke to VOA ahead of the package's release say the latest aid also includes TOW anti-tank guided missiles, anti-tank mines and AT-4 anti-armor weapons needed to push back Russian ground forces that have dug into occupied areas of Ukraine.

Wednesday's aid package marks the 36th authorized presidential drawdown of military equipment from Defense Department inventories.
Just another CCP-drawdown, ahem, Presidential drawdown of military equipment from our inventories. No biggie.
benchmark
AG
nortex97 said:

Just another CCP-drawdown, ahem, Presidential drawdown of military equipment from our inventories. No biggie.
This pkg is nearly all ammo. So you want to save this ammo for US troops you may want to send to Taiwan?
nortex97
AG
benchmark said:

nortex97 said:

This pkg is nearly all ammo. So you want to save this ammo for US troops you may want to send to Taiwan?
Canada.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Just mailed a check to Ukraine c/o the IRS.
Psycho Bunny
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

I'm using my IRS money to buy an Ukraine bride. I'll be doing my part.
benchmark
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Nyet. And not even close. You just mailed your check for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, SNAP, TANF, debt interest, and hundreds of other government services you'll probably never ever use.
First Page Last Page
Page 16 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.