Researcher says spike protein is migrating throughout the body

17,363 Views | 184 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by OPAG
samurai_science
How long do you want to ignore this user?
geoag58 said:

Cromagnum said:

Gonna be real cute when this turns into some ugly new disease or cancer, and big pharma has a blanket "hold harmless" clause for all of this crap.

Reparations dammit!!!!!!
Big Phrama has been getting Tax Payers to pay for vaccine injuries since the 1980s, this will be added to the list. Over a BILLION paid out so far

https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation
samurai_science
Stringfellow Hawke said:

WestTexasAg said:

aggielostinETX said:

WestTexasAg said:

Why do you guys devote so much time looking for reasons to celebrate not getting the shot? Why can't (as it should be) everyone just make their own choice and STFU about it? Nobody is winning any damn trophies either way over this *****

I disagree. Maybe next time people won't be so clueless. And F84 needs a reality lesson.
Clueless? Who are you to say? Comments like that make you no better than the idiots demanding everyone get the shot.

I was hesitant to get the shot. Then watched two friends, one 64 and one 48 (and both in good health), DIE from Covid. That was some scary ***** Decided to get the shot. Was it the right move? Who the hell knows, but it sure felt right at the time. Since then I have gotten Covid twice. So obviously it didn't protect me from getting it, but symptoms were really mild. Were symptoms more mild because of the shot? No idea.

I just don't understand why some feel the need to attack fellow Ags about whether or not they got the damn shot. To each their own, but respect each other!

Your friends died from the treatment, not Covid. Go look into why hospitals stopped treating Covid and miraculously people stopped dying.
Exactly
Science Denier
AG
Tex100 said:

GeorgiAg said:

The not-peer-reviewed "study" was based on n=15?
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-vaccines-idUSL1N2TN1PP

Here's a study of n=11 Million. No increased mortality. Actually lower mortality than the unvaxxed.
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7043e2.htm?s_cid=mm7043e2_w

. Gov study? As accurate as reported COVID deaths.

SCIENCE, BABY!!!!!
LOL OLD
Squadron7
AG
WestTexasAg said:

Why do you guys devote so much time looking for reasons to celebrate not getting the shot? Why can't (as it should be) everyone just make their own choice and STFU about it? Nobody is winning any damn trophies either way over this *****

I say this as one of the early vaxxed.....you deserve the ratio you are getting on this topic.

The forced vaxxed people brownshirted their way through society for two freakin' years before they said, "Oops, our bad!"

They deserve everything they get on this.
DTP02
AG
WestTexasAg said:

I have no idea if this is legit or what the longterm impacts might be, but are you wanting to bury your head in the sand regarding potential longterm negative impacts?

I got the jab, along with the rest of my family, because we wanted to travel internationally. I had very little concern about CoVID, but I also had little concern about the vaccine.

If there are proven negatives and potentially longterm impactsI want to know about them, especially for my teens.
FratboyLegend
That is the Covid post of the decade. Very well summarized and gracefully stated.
#CertifiedSIP
geoag58
AG
People have said that F84 should be shutdown. I think it should be re-purposed as a clearinghouse for those who took the jab and need to compare adverse symptoms.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Weird that comments are being deleted…nothing to see here…
jt2hunt
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Early on in covid,

(And we talking March, April, May 2020)

It was reasonably certain that your odds of [surviving] covid were about 99.3% or better.

A lot of folks on here assessed that risk and decided to do nothing.

In other words, the risk of doing nothing about covid outweighed the risk of dying of covid AND injecting some unknown hastily thrown together and untested promise of a cure into your body. Which, in hindsight, was the right decision.

The best possible outcome for dealing with covid was to do absolutely nothing.

Don't do anything.

Sit tight.

Maintain course and speed.

Wait and see how it all shakes out.

That's all some of us we're trying to do here.

But somehow that reasonable position got turned upside down.

You don't care about memaw. You don't care about your fellow man. You are a science denying neanderthal. You should be refused medical care. You shouldn't be allowed to travel. You should be fired from your job. You should be rounded up and shot. We all remember it.

This was some Lord of the Flies level hysteria. And now we at the part where the passing ship sends a landing party to the island and people are snapped back to reality.

People are mad about it. I get that.

I hate the fact that people went crazy and got caught up in all this, but try to be less wrong next time.
RWWilson
samurai_science said:

The Green Dragon said:

And in the testes and prostate and reproductive system. I don't know if this guy is legit or not. I member when this was only supposed to stay in their arms?

This is not news, we have known this for over a year, and several studies have shown it already.
That is always step 1 - "we've known this for some time".
step 2 - it's not proven to be a harmful condition
step 3 - it's probably caused by Covid and not the jab

It's the same playbook every time there are negative findings regarding mRNA shots. The fact is, none of these things were known are revealed by Pfizer's trials nor when vaccines were approved.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
jt2hunt said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Early on in covid,

(And we talking March, April, May 2020)

It was reasonably certain that your odds of [surviving] covid were about 99.3% or better.

A lot of folks on here assessed that risk and decided to do nothing.

In other words, the risk of doing nothing about covid outweighed the risk of dying of covid AND injecting some unknown hastily thrown together and untested promise of a cure into your body. Which, in hindsight, was the right decision.

The best possible outcome for dealing with covid was to do absolutely nothing.

Don't do anything.

Sit tight.

Maintain course and speed.

Wait and see how it all shakes out.

That's all some of us we're trying to do here.

But somehow that reasonable position got turned upside down.

You don't care about memaw. You don't care about your fellow man. You are a science denying neanderthal. You should be refused medical care. You shouldn't be allowed to travel. You should be fired from your job. You should be rounded up and shot. We all remember it.

This was some Lord of the Flies level hysteria. And now we at the part where the passing ship sends a landing party to the island and people are snapped back to reality.

People are mad about it. I get that.

I hate the fact that people went crazy and got caught up in all this, but try to be less wrong next time.

Exactly this.
Science Denier
AG
Hoyt Ag said:

There are quite a few medical professionals on Texags that need their licenses pulled forever due to the way they treated other posters on this site and relentlessly giving out bad information. They should be ashamed of themselves and choose another profession. There are several paid trolls that need to be banished from this site as well, but it goes by the wayside day after day. Finally, I will never forget how I was personally treated by family, friends and others about my decision to not get the shots. So much for my body, my choice, right libs?
Seems that board is gone, and the posts are gone. I tried searching for posts I made on there and couldn't find them. It may be due that I suck at searching, but I can't find any posts from that board.
LOL OLD
Robert L. Peters
Science Denier said:

Hoyt Ag said:

There are quite a few medical professionals on Texags that need their licenses pulled forever due to the way they treated other posters on this site and relentlessly giving out bad information. They should be ashamed of themselves and choose another profession. There are several paid trolls that need to be banished from this site as well, but it goes by the wayside day after day. Finally, I will never forget how I was personally treated by family, friends and others about my decision to not get the shots. So much for my body, my choice, right libs?
Seems that board is gone, and the posts are gone. I tried searching for posts I made on there and couldn't find them. It may be due that I suck at searching, but I can't find any posts from that board.

The same way one of these quacks will tell you "we knew the vax wouldn't stop transmission or prevent you from getting it", they are deleting posts.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
DBird
GeorgiAg said:

Here's a study of n=11 Million. No increased mortality. Actually lower mortality than the unvaxxed.

Associations were stronger in men younger than 40 years for all vaccines. In men younger than 40 years old, the number of excess myocarditis events per million people was higher after a second dose of mRNA-1273 than after a positive SARS-CoV-2 test (97 [95% CI, 91-99] versus 16 [95% CI, 12-18]).

Overall, the risk of myocarditis is greater after SARS-CoV-2 infection than after COVID-19 vaccination and remains modest after sequential doses including a booster dose of BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine. However, the risk of myocarditis after vaccination is higher in younger men, particularly after a second dose of the mRNA-1273 vaccine.

Risk of Myocarditis After Sequential Doses of COVID-19 Vaccine and SARS-CoV-2 Infection by Age and Sex | Circulation (ahajournals.org)
JFABNRGR
AG
Science Denier said:

So...
1. We were told science says take the shot
2. We were told that science proves those against taking the shot, no matter their health, were killing millions.
3. Science first told us the vax would work, but we needed a booster.
4. Then, science told us that we needed booster after booster after booster.
5. Now, science is showing the science was wrong and there were risks to taking the shot, and those with little risk of dying didn't need it.

LOL, "science"
Besides User Name Checks out way before #1 you missed wear a mask on the way to your table but once you sit down everything is safe!

The best for me was observing Vail:. Loading every 3rd chair, mask police all over the open 4000 skiable acres, but you can kick out of your skis walk inside a restaurant masked, sit down together and then unmask. If this is the same science that sent men to the moon I am really starting to question if that really occurred.

Even today prevention and treatment options hard to find and non existent on CDC site. Its all about the vax.
They have listed doing more outdoors but its taken years to ADD that. Still nothing about general health & well being, staying fit, Vit. C & Vit. D (though outdoors now promoted)

https://www.cdc.gov/

Science Denier
AG
The Green Dragon said:

Science Denier said:

Hoyt Ag said:

The same way one of these quacks will tell you "we knew the vax wouldn't stop transmission or prevent you from getting it", they are deleting posts.
Well, to be totally fair, the comments on that board were for the "benefit" of the board, and not professional advice. However, I would still like to go back and read those comments. They were very hostile to those that now turned out to be correct. Not only on the vax, but the COVID virus itself, the treatment options, the policy and procedures used for the patients they kidnapped and shoved into hospitals, etc
LOL OLD
Hoyt Ag
AG
Yeah, there are a TON of threads and posts GONE. Probably a good thing. I imagine a lot of the experts on COVID dont want to get embarrassed by their lunacy over the last few years.
aglaes
AG
With some trepidation, my wife and I decided to get the shot. Neither of us had contracted Covid prior to getting the shot (in March/April 2021). I thought it was the quickest/best way to get back to a normal life.

My son (27 now) also decided to get it. My daughter (25 now) decided not to get it.

I since contracted Covid in Dec 2021 - probably Omicron variant - and had VERY mild symptoms, but because we were planning to get together with my 87 yr old dad for Christmas, I decided to get tested after having a slight sore throat and slightly runny nose - and tested positive. Got over it and tested negative 5 days later.

My wife, to our knowledge has never contracted it. My son did, but only mild symptoms. My daughter has had it twice - 1st time was like having "medium" (not bad, but not mild either) cold symptoms. Second time was very mild.

None of us have had or plan to have any boosters. I think if we all knew then what we know now, none of us would have gotten any shots.

So now what? If we have any new health issues pop up (haven't had any yet), how can I say this was going to happen to me vaccine or not, or no, the vaccine had something to do with causing this?

It's all water under the bridge now. Just going to live my life and not worry about it.
GeorgiAg
AG
DBird said:

GeorgiAg said:

Associations were stronger in men younger than 40 years for all vaccines. In men younger than 40 years old, the number of excess myocarditis events per million people was higher after a second dose of mRNA-1273 than after a positive SARS-CoV-2 test (97 [95% CI, 91-99] versus 16 [95% CI, 12-18]).

Overall, the risk of myocarditis is greater after SARS-CoV-2 infection than after COVID-19 vaccination and remains modest after sequential doses including a booster dose of BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine. However, the risk of myocarditis after vaccination is higher in younger men, particularly after a second dose of the mRNA-1273 vaccine.

Risk of Myocarditis After Sequential Doses of COVID-19 Vaccine and SARS-CoV-2 Infection by Age and Sex | Circulation (ahajournals.org)
N was only 42 Million (kidding)

Someone posting an actual legit science article here. I'm impressed.

It is more dangerous to NOT get a vax except for young males <40 y.o. For young females it was about the same. Every other group was better with the vax.

Young men should not get the vax.
Science Denier
AG
JFABNRGR said:

Science Denier said:

So...
1. We were told science says take the shot
2. We were told that science proves those against taking the shot, no matter their health, were killing millions.
3. Science first told us the vax would work, but we needed a booster.
4. Then, science told us that we needed booster after booster after booster.
5. Now, science is showing the science was wrong and there were risks to taking the shot, and those with little risk of dying didn't need it.

LOL, "science"
Besides User Name Checks out way before #1 you missed wear a mask on the way to your table but once you sit down everything is safe!

The best for me was observing Vail:. Loading every 3rd chair, mask police all over the open 4000 skiable acres, but you can kick out of your skis walk inside a restaurant masked, sit down together and then unmask. If this is the same science that sent men to the moon I am really starting to question if that really occurred.

Even today prevention and treatment options hard to find and non existent on CDC site. Its all about the vax.
They have listed doing more outdoors but its taken years to ADD that. Still nothing about general health & well being, staying fit, Vit. C & Vit. D (though outdoors now promoted)

https://www.cdc.gov/

My biggest one by far is forcing folks to die without any family allowed to be there for their dying members. That was a heartbreaking time for millions of Americans, both those dying and those wanting to visit. That was crueler than I ever thought our medical profession could be.

Another one. Early on, forcing the vax was bad, but once the actual "science" showed that practice to be totally insane they still insisted on the booster requirements.
LOL OLD
aggielostinETX
AG
GeorgiAg said:

DBird said:

GeorgiAg said:

It is more dangerous to NOT get a vax except for young males <40 y.o. For young females it was about the same. Every other group was better with the vax.

So what your saying is that greater than 50% of the population sees no value from the vaccine and greater than 25% is actually harmed by it as of now, not including future unknowns.
Science Denier
AG
To be clear, I'm not anti-vax. I'm both old and have diabetes. I was on the first list when the vaxes came out. However, I waited for the J&J shot to come out and was extremely careful what I did. I never took a booster.

I am extremely vax MANDATE person. Especially after the actual evidence shows that the virus is way less deadly, how dangerous the actual booster shot is AND how totally ineffective the booster is.
LOL OLD
AggieKeith15
AG
GeorgiAg said:

DBird said:

GeorgiAg said:

So only about 76 million were misinformed then, and no mention of long term side effects.

Idiotic post.
Science Denier
AG
Another thing that totally pisses me off is our government allowing hospitals to declare "COVID" and generate billions of extra dollars when COVID was a non isssue. And also paying these hospitals to use protocal that was PROVEN to do more harm than good. In order to collect more cahs, thes hospitals were FORBIDDING the use of proven medicine. Not just discouraging it, but totally FORBIDDING. You had to SNEAK IN medicines if you wanted your family member to take it.

The excuse was that "well, it's not been proven that these medicines actually work". However, the studies didn't really show that they didn't work, and they were few and far between.

The medical profession's credibility is totally shot in my book.
LOL OLD
AggieKeith15
AG
Science Denier said:

Another thing that totally pisses me off is our government allowing hospitals to declare "COVID" and generate billions of extra dollars when COVID was a non isssue. And also paying these hospitals to use protocal that was PROVEN to do more harm than good. In order to collect more cahs, thes hospitals were FORBIDDING the use of proven medicine. Not just discouraging it, but totally FORBIDDING. You had to SNEAK IN medicines if you wanted your family member to take it.

The excuse was that "well, it's not been proven that these medicines actually work". However, the studies didn't really show that they didn't work, and they were few and far between.

The medical profession's credibility is totally shot in my book.

Same people and entities that tell you life doesn't begin at conception. They are/were never to be trusted. Never again.
GeorgiAg
AG
aggielostinETX said:

GeorgiAg said:

DBird said:

GeorgiAg said:

So what your saying is that greater than 50% of the population sees no value from the vaccine and greater than 25% is actually harmed by it as of now, not including future unknowns.
Men < 40 years old 97 events per million (0.0097%) with vax or 16 events per million (0.0016%) without the vax. Six times higher but still a really small number.

For women the numbers were 8 and 7 per million, vax v. no-vax. Very small and negligible number. Probably better to have some immunity with Covid vax than not on overall mortality.
American Hardwood
AG
Quote:

Let's assume what the full extent is true.

The vax pushers insisted and still insist that everyone should be vaxxed, including infants even though this is known. That should make anyone question the motives of the pushers. If their motives are questionable now, should it not also have been right to question their motives in the beginning? Yet look at the treatment of those that did.
Im Gipper
(Sorry if already covered)

Is this the "shedding" we are learning about?

I'm Gipper
MouthBQ98
AG
For most people, they'll get a more robust immunity with more types of antibodies with an actual infection.
ChemEAg08
AG
WestTexasAg said:

So since us purebloods we're shamed at every corner, we should just be quiet when all the problems with the shot come out? Sounds like a leftist asking for Covid amnesty after berating people skeptical of rona.
redcrayon
AG
Hoyt Ag said:

Yeah, there are a TON of threads and posts GONE. Probably a good thing. I imagine a lot of the experts on COVID dont want to get embarrassed by their lunacy over the last few years.
Remember the doctor over there who said if you weren't vaxxed not to bother going to his ER.? I think I have a screenshot of that. It was seriously so appalling. I almost couldn't believe what I was reading. He might be a military somehow?
Muy
AG
C@LAg said:

so none after just plain covid, no vaxx?

ladies, my pure blood sperm is available in a chilled test tube via mail for a reasonable fee, or administered "in person" for a price to be negotiated based on how hot you are
we'll get to a point where us pure bloods can post on dating apps and get the highest ratings for the hottest pure blood females. Or so i would envision in a just world.
sharpdressedman
Panic creates chaos which injures people.

The public was screaming for a covid vax, and the president and congress aggressively supported the emotional and political mandates for creation of a vax asap.

The drug companies were quick to seize the economic bonanza, and very wisely demanded and received blanket immunity from liability for whatever negative results the unacceptably tested vax might cause, sooner or later.

Citizens clamored for the vax, and many traveled outside their domicile to get it. Many were forced to get it in order to preserve their employment and many aspects of their lifestyle.

Physicians were forced to get and to enthusiastically encourage patients to get vaxed, or risk losing their hospital privileges and being fired by their hospital system and government health services employers.

Now, the unpleasant, disturbing, life altering effects of the vax(es) are being exposed.

Because patience, deliberation, and wisdom have no seats on the chaos train, the world is facing a terrible, vax induced health crisis.

JMO

Edit for clarity.
Robert L. Peters
Science Denier said:

The Green Dragon said:

Science Denier said:

Hoyt Ag said:

Well, to be totally fair, the comments on that board were for the "benefit" of the board, and not professional advice. However, I would still like to go back and read those comments. They were very hostile to those that now turned out to be correct. Not only on the vax, but the COVID virus itself, the treatment options, the policy and procedures used for the patients they kidnapped and shoved into hospitals, etc

IMHO, the moment they started being awarded those stupid Swiss Flag Badges and were protected by staff in spreading their vile lies and hatred, they were giving medical advice. I only wish they gave out their real names so I could know which doctors to avoid.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
TexasAggiesWin
S
GeorgiAg likely to get a vacation from TexAgs for a bit with that second tweet he posted. Guess he can thank Pfizer too

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.