Researcher says spike protein is migrating throughout the body

17,350 Views | 184 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by OPAG
Bondag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gilligan said:

Which shot(s) are mRNA?

Johnson and Johnson was only one that wasn't.

Ya know the one that had like 3 blood clots and was taken out of production.
samurai_science
Bondag said:

Gilligan said:

Which shot(s) are mRNA?

FDA has Pfizer and Moderna stock price to think about
stetson
AG
WestTexasAg said:

Why do you guys devote so much time looking for reasons to celebrate not getting the shot? Why can't (as it should be) everyone just make their own choice and STFU about it? Nobody is winning any damn trophies either way over this *****

I think C@LAg would disagree with you.
FJB
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Zobel said:

Uh oh, found the vax lovin lib
Uh oh, found the Covidian still on the payroll for Fauci.

Personally speaking, I don't care about the potential holes in the data or quality of the study cited in the OP. It's honestly not important to the point many of us are making here…

The vaccine didn't stop people from catching Covid, something you and others in F84 mocked us for speculating, and some of the side effects we were concerned with are documented, i.e. Myocarditis.

We both made our decisions based on facts and logic but only one of us was trying to tie the other to a stake based on that decision…
Whirligigs
WestTexasAg said:

C@LAg said:

WestTexasAg said:

I just don't understand why some feel the need to attack fellow Ags about whether or not they got the damn shot. To each their own, but respect each other!
the record will show that no one "attacked anyone" at the top of the thread, until you did with your comment.

hth.
My reply was directly to someone who called those who got the shot "clueless".

Gent bent. Quit trying to backtrack.
DannyDuberstein
AG
It is experimental, there was a lot we didn't know and still don't, yet it was forced on people at the threat of removing them from society. All the while, any questions and concerns raised as we learned more were censored out of the public eye by big corporate working at the direction of the fed govt. That should scare the hell out of everyone.
Science Denier
AG
So...
1. We were told science says take the shot
2. We were told that science proves those against taking the shot, no matter their health, were killing millions.
3. Science first told us the vax would work, but we needed a booster.
4. Then, science told us that we needed booster after booster after booster.
5. Now, science is showing the science was wrong and there were risks to taking the shot, and those with little risk of dying didn't need it.

LOL, "science"
LOL OLD
Cromagnum
AG
Took the J&J vaccine here. Credit for doing something without using the mRNA experiment from Umbrella Corps.
B-1 83
AG
Do people who have actually had COVID infections have chunks of spike protein floating around?
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Science Denier
AG
WestTexasAg said:

aggielostinETX said:

WestTexasAg said:

Why do you guys devote so much time looking for reasons to celebrate not getting the shot? Why can't (as it should be) everyone just make their own choice and STFU about it? Nobody is winning any damn trophies either way over this *****

I disagree. Maybe next time people won't be so clueless. And F84 needs a reality lesson.
Clueless? Who are you to say? Comments like that make you no better than the idiots demanding everyone get the shot.

I was hesitant to get the shot. Then watched two friends, one 64 and one 48 (and both in good health), DIE from Covid. That was some scary ***** Decided to get the shot. Was it the right move? Who the hell knows, but it sure felt right at the time. Since then I have gotten Covid twice. So obviously it didn't protect me from getting it, but symptoms were really mild. Were symptoms more mild because of the shot? No idea.

I just don't understand why some feel the need to attack fellow Ags about whether or not they got the damn shot. To each their own, but respect each other!
Many people that did take the shot are clueless. Healthy people under 50 and ALL people under 20 had no business taking the shot. Period.

Of this group, there were some that were FORCED to take it.

However, those in this group that took the shot voluntarily were clueless. They trusted the lying left and their "science" and didn't look at the actual mortality rate for their specific case. That was millions and millions of people around the world.
LOL OLD
aggielostinETX
AG
samurai_science said:

Bondag said:

Gilligan said:

Which shot(s) are mRNA?

FDA has Pfizer and Moderna stock price to think about

You mean Fauci had…
aggielostinETX
AG
B-1 83 said:

Do people who have actually had COVID infections have chunks of spike protein floating around?

The studies are saying they don't.
nortex97
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

Zobel said:

Uh oh, found the vax lovin lib
Uh oh, found the Covidian still on the payroll for Fauci.

Personally speaking, I don't care about the potential holes in the data or quality of the study cited in the OP. It's honestly not important to the point many of us are making here…

The vaccine didn't stop people from catching Covid, something you and others in F84 mocked us for speculating, and some of the side effects we were concerned with are documented, i.e. Myocarditis.

We both made our decisions based on facts and logics but only one of us was trying to tie the other to a stake based on that decision…
Hang on, I think he was sarcastically mocking me, which was kinda funny (to me, again), as intended.

I don't actually think I ever told anyone to get/not get the 'vaccines.'

I don't think many regular forum readers would consider me a 'lib.'

I don't think I ever mocked anyone or tried to tie them to a proverbial or literal stake over their decisions on this based on their body/family/situation. (I did mock and still do those who believe in various NPI's like masks to stop any upper respiratory virus).

There isn't any actual new data in the OP, I believe, it's a picture from a January 2022 presentation around like 17 autopsies by a German pathologist looking at various tissue samples to see if scarring/damage to tissue throughout the bodies might have been caused by spike protein activity.

Everyone gets up in arms because there were some who were/are religious about this (including Fauci) in their beliefs. It's tragic, because it has destroyed confidence in 'public health' period for a huge part of the population, and yes likely caused harm.

I was on the 'Fauci is a fraud/liar' bandwagon before pretty much anyone on this site had heard of him. But whatever, I think the 'salute the vaccine' crowd should be mocked, yet this data/OP is not a valid/logical retort. Good data should matter to everyone, so that 'we' can both individually and collectively study what happened, and make sure it doesn't happen again. Yes, Fauci/Redfield I think should face charges for various actions they took, no I don't think that is the case for random posters on Texags. Anyway, moving on...
2wealfth Man
AG
government / pharma still pushing this crap with expensive ad buys on major sporting events and the like; they need to stop spending any tax dollars on this. Also, just curiosity on my part, but why is there always a black or minority orientation in these commercials aside from virtue signaling?
Ag87H2O
AG
Science Denier said:

So...
2. We were told that science proves those against taking the shot, no matter their health, were killing millions.
5. Now, science is showing the science was wrong and there were risks to taking the shot, and those with little risk of dying didn't need it.

LOL, "science"
The science was there. It was the rabid tyrants on the left that worked up their useful idiots into a frenzy and turned it into a political bludgeon against anyone questioning their orthodoxy. Total control was, and is, the end game.

They may crawl back into their hiding places for a while, but they'll be back. When the next opportunity comes around, they always show up demanding individuals give up their freedoms for the good of society - or the state. It's as predictable as the sunrise.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
My post was not directed at you and sorry if that wasn't clear. I found nothing wrong with what you posted.
Science Denier
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Science Denier said:

So...

LOL, "science"
The science was there. It was the rabid tyrants on the left that worked up their useful idiots into a frenzy and turned it into a political bludgeon against anyone questioning their orthodoxy. Total control was, and is, the end game.

They may crawl back into their hiding places for a while, but they'll be back. When the next opportunity comes around, they always show up demanding individuals give up their freedoms for the good of society - or the state. It's as predictable as the sunrise.

Should have said government provided science. Like climate change, etc..
LOL OLD
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
WestTexasAg said:

Group A: We're all going to die and it's your fault for not blindly taking this experimental injection. You're killing grandma! We're going to fire you from your jobs, restrict your travel, call you science deniers if you have the wrong thoughts while scoffing at and suppressing healthy lifestyles, deplatform you and anyone who sounds like you, have our politicians attack you constantly, have our media attack you constantly, have POTUS threaten you repeatedly, insist on giving the government more power in order to attack you, call you heretics for seeing the obvious, threaten to take your children, ruin countless businesses and lives, if you live in Australia we're going to kidnap you and put you in a trailer by yourself in the outback, call you racist for stating the obvious about the origin of this virus and gaslight the absolute **** out of any of you that don't bend the knee to our dogma. Oh and the millions of unvaccinated illegals flooding the border and all those rioters in the middle of the pandemic...they're cool. All these young people dying of myocarditis? **** them...give your kids the jab anyway because we said so.

Group B: Man I'm so glad we didn't try that vaccine.

Group A: Why can't you just STFU about it? You guys have no chill.
ttha_aggie_09
Stat Monitor Repairman
The story of Covid is about humans trying to manipulate life itself. Covid is an alien life form whether we think about it like that or not.

Humans tried to play god and it backfired spectacularly.

Early on there was strong evidence that the covid-19 virus is not naturally occurring to this earth.

Man had created a biological weapon and set that weapon loose on all of mankind.

The covid vaccines were biological countermeasures, and tptb did their best to conceal that fact.

The covid response has been the biggest failure of all time.

And that's just now starting to sink in for most people.
nortex97
AG
All good man. Thx.
fasthorse05
WestTexasAg said:

While I have a little bit of an issue with this too, this government was not only knowingly wresting (mainly Fauci and Birx) liberties from Americans, they were also able to sell this national shutdown to thousands in the medical industry and academia. Granted, some in those two fields were willing participants, and others were threatened with loss of license, but these two industries not only pushed a likely dangerous "vaccine", but also pushed the federal government to further restrict the freedom and liberties of Americans---Concentration camps (ala Australia), loss of job, etc.

So hell yeah, when you stand your ground against a $6 trillion dollar federal government and 50% of Americans who falsely trust their elected leaders (or in this case not elected), then they should be reminded every day to ask questions.

I'm afraid it's a necessary evil. Especially as the death rate goes up and no one notices because it won't be covered.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
BertMacklinFBI
WHOOP!'91 said:

WestTexasAg said:

Because we weren't allowed to make our own decisions. We were threatened with losing our jobs, unable to travel, and polls showed vax Karens wanted the unvaxxed to be punished in various ways.

Rubbing vax Karens' noses in it is the only chance of avoiding a similar situation in the future.

BINGO!
DOG XO 84
AG
B-1 83 said:

B1, as I understood it a year or so , yes. I THINK I remember reading that the spike protein as it enters the body isn't shaped well to invade the cells. It is too large and not shaped correctly, basically mostly harmless or less harmful anyway. Then our own system has Protease which , i believe, is designed to break down proteins in our system.

I think this is part of turning protein into fuel, I may be remembering wrong though. I read that he success of Ivermectin was that it is a Protease inhibitor. It literally covers the protein and the cells, i think . Without the Protease inhibitor the spike proteins are "chopped up" by chemical process. Without all the chopped up chunks it is hard to penetrate the cell wall and re-replicate in a "storm" which is difficult to stop.

Apologies if I misremembered anything. Funny, I can remember alot of stuff but can't remember why I went into the kitchen sometimes.
dreyOO
And that's the real problem I have. Beyond any resentment I have, people that "made their own decision " were not properly informed. There was no informed consent. That's fundamental and the entire medical community failed. Media failed. Politicians did their usual bit.

Look my family didn't get the jabs, but it was a whole lot easier for me. We already had Covid. The rationale didn't make sense, in spite of the pressure applied to us. But we only made the decision based on my general risk aversion. Not medical research.

Instead of burying our heads in the sand now about all the "coincidences", it's important that proper research is conducted and we can all finally pass judgment on the jabs.
geoag58
AG
B-1 83 said:

Listen to the Joe Rogan interview of Bret Weinstein if you want to gain an understanding of how much a debacle this whole thing has been and could very well continue to be into the future.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Early on in covid,

(And we talking March, April, May 2020)

It was reasonably certain that your odds of [surviving] covid were about 99.3% or better.

A lot of folks on here assessed that risk and decided to do nothing.

In other words, the risk of doing nothing about covid outweighed the risk of dying of covid AND injecting some unknown hastily thrown together and untested promise of a cure into your body. Which, in hindsight, was the right decision.

The best possible outcome for dealing with covid was to do absolutely nothing.

Don't do anything.

Sit tight.

Maintain course and speed.

Wait and see how it all shakes out.

That's all some of us we're trying to do here.

But somehow that reasonable position got turned upside down.

You don't care about memaw. You don't care about your fellow man. You are a science denying neanderthal. You should be refused medical care. You shouldn't be allowed to travel. You should be fired from your job. You should be rounded up and shot. We all remember it.

This was some Lord of the Flies level hysteria. And now we at the part where the passing ship sends a landing party to the island and people are snapped back to reality.

People are mad about it. I get that.

I hate the fact that people went crazy and got caught up in all this, but try to be less wrong next time.

Edit dont forget **** like in the video.
Hoyt Ag
AG
There are quite a few medical professionals on Texags that need their licenses pulled forever due to the way they treated other posters on this site and relentlessly giving out bad information. They should be ashamed of themselves and choose another profession. There are several paid trolls that need to be banished from this site as well, but it goes by the wayside day after day. Finally, I will never forget how I was personally treated by family, friends and others about my decision to not get the shots. So much for my body, my choice, right libs?
DannyDuberstein
AG
geoag58 said:

B-1 83 said:

Listen to the Joe Rogan interview of Bret Weinstein if you want to gain an understanding of how much a debacle this whole thing has been and could very well continue to be into the future.

Yeah, this is far from over. As Weinstein discusses, if with more boosters people end up actually training their immune system to tolerate instead of attack covid (like a learned allergy tolerance), then this could eventually go terribly south. We have so much to learn and they need to stop censoring questions
DOG XO 84
AG
I got curious and did a search "is Ivermectin a Protease inhibitor". The first hit... Early last year study NCBI/HIH Talking up repositioning Ivermectin as possible treatment for CV. Here is their conclusion... and link ...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8526435/

Conclusion

The rapid emergence of SARS-CoV-2 has put drug repositioning in a critically important position. IVM, an FDA approved antiparasitic drug for onchocerciasis and strongyloidiasis, now sees great opportunity as an interim antiviral drug for SARS-CoV-2. IVM has already been proven effective in numerous in-vitro viral studies such as HIV-1, Flaviviruses, Influenza A virus and many more. The main mode of antiviral action for IVM revolves around the disruption of the Importin heterodimer complex (IMP/1), which is a vital complex that shuttles the viral protein (NS12) into the nucleus from the cytoplasm via the NPC upon receiving NLS. In addition, IVM sees a huge potential in inhibiting cytokine storm in Covid-19 patients. This is due to IVM downregulating STAT3, a key protein in the JAK-STAT signalling pathway that contributes to enhanced inflammatory IL-6 production in infected patients. Furthermore, IVM can bind to several residues in the S protein of SARS-CoV-2, concomitantly hindering the attachment of S protein to host ACE-2 receptors for viral entry, effectively reducing the viral load. Finally, IVM binds on the active sites of 3CLpro, a vital protease, for the production of functional NSPs for viral replication. Owing to its multifarious antiviral machinery described above, IVM could be warranted as an interim solution to delay the rapid progression of SARS-CoV-2 in infected patients while significantly reducing the severity of disease by bringing down the viral load and downregulating the post-Covid-19 cytokine storm in recovering patients. There is an urgent demand for more relevant and comprehensive clinical data to accurately define the pharmacokinetic profile of IVM thereby paving the path for its use against Covid-19

It is a damn shame that as of early 2022 they are just getting around to studying this. ... I wonder how this time lapse for promising drug, already known to be safe hasn't been truly studied by our government 3 years later... I cant figure that out...*******s.
DOG XO 84
AG
I meant to add... Horsepaste
sleepybeagle
AG
WestTexasAg said:

IF ONLY the Dem's in power would have taken your sage advise.

You are wrong - everyone who stood up to the Dem's and Big Pharma's tyranny should be thanked and applauded for their courage. How many people lost their job over this "never let a crisis go to waste" profiteering? The first amendment was burned daily. There are politicians and CEO's that I'd like to see in jail for their thirst for money, lust for power, and tyrannical need for control.

What is important now is we NEVER let this type of forced medical over-reaction, condemnation of anyone who speaks out, and government getting in bed with industry ever happen again.

Zobel
AG
That's actually a super interesting topic. We are only recently learning that the type of influenza virus you're first exposed to as a child gives you varying ability to fight other types of flu. That's why people like Paul Offit are saying the updated COVID boosters are not worth it - the body already has been primed for the first variant so it doesn't tend to make new variant specific antibodies. (This is also true for people who were exposed to the first type).
richardag
Bondag said:

Gilligan said:

Which shot(s) are mRNA?

Kind of. As I understand it:
  • The J&J version was a genetically modified adenovirus that once it attacked the cell, released the modified DNA which entered the nucleus. Then produced the mRNA. This then left the nucleus and commandeered the cell's metabolism to produce the spike protein.
  • the "m" in mRNA stands for messenger meaning it is the method our DNA naturally sends a message, the RNA, into the cytoplasm to manufacture proteins(enzymes, structural proteins, etc.}.
Our bodies and cells are extremely complex and many scientists seem to assume they know everything that is occurring metabolically, hint- they don't. They know a lot but they made blanket statements about this vaccine that have become obviously false.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
richardag
B-1 83 said:

Doubtful. The virus infects the cell to reproduce additional virus, the whole virus, including the spike protein on the surface of the virus. I would guess there is a small chance a piece of the spike protein or the spike protein could break off but would be a vanishingly small %.
  • I was wrong, apparently when the virus invades our cells the spike protein cleaves into protein subunits 1 & 2 releasing a piece of the spike.
Our immune system recognizes several physical characteristics of the surface of the virus including the "spike protein". In a normally functioning immune system the response is more robust against the virus after infection with the virus.

What the scientists told us was the spike protein would express itself on the surface of our own cell and not begin floating around. They were wrong, very wrong. Then they said it couldn't pass into the blood stream, they were wrong, they said it would attache to the cells in the heart, they were wrong, they said it would enter and attach to brain and attach to brain cells, they were wrong.

Now they are saying this is a rare event. People are naturally mad and have lost faith in our government, the CDC and NIH. In effect these "scientists" have lost credibility and many are skeptical. Lost trust is very difficult to get back.

ETA: if I made any mistakes in my responses i apologize up front and please feel free to correct me.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.