Researcher says spike protein is migrating throughout the body

17,351 Views | 184 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by OPAG
Robert L. Peters
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And in the testes and prostate and reproductive system. I don't know if this guy is legit or not. I member when this was only supposed to stay in their arms?

Gilligan
AG
Which shot(s) are mRNA?
C@LAg
so none after just plain covid, no vaxx?

ladies, my pure blood sperm is available in a chilled test tube via mail for a reasonable fee, or administered "in person" for a price to be negotiated based on how hot you are
C@LAg
also this is something that should very easy to replicate across populations. if true.
WestTexasAg
AG
Why do you guys devote so much time looking for reasons to celebrate not getting the shot? Why can't (as it should be) everyone just make their own choice and STFU about it? Nobody is winning any damn trophies either way over this *****
Robert L. Peters
Man, and I was just sending socks via usps
aggielostinETX
AG
WestTexasAg said:

Why do you guys devote so much time looking for reasons to celebrate not getting the shot? Why can't (as it should be) everyone just make their own choice and STFU about it? Nobody is winning any damn trophies either way over this *****

I disagree. Maybe next time people won't be so clueless. And F84 needs a reality lesson.
Robert L. Peters
WestTexasAg said:

A lot of us are still very angry about the way we were treated. We listened to the early reports and were labeled conspiracy nuts..even though everything we said is coming out. People were fired and refused admission to schools and to see elderly loved one and to receive transplants.
CardiffGiant
AG
Wouldn't have been a problem had certain politicians (left) not made it mandatory to keep your job including those that serve our country. Root cause, lefts tried to force it down our arms, people resisted and this is the aftermath. Anytime gov pushes something it's almost never for the good of YOU/WE the people.
schmellba99
AG
WestTexasAg said:

I got told for 2 years i was killing people by not getting the magic fairy dust shot. Hell, posters on here wanted people fired over not getting the shot. Other folks wanted kids taken away and everybody forced to get the shot.

So yeah....i have no issue with anybody that didnt get it letting everybody know if they want to.
Bosco
AG
WestTexasAg said:

The President of the United States went to TV and told me and everyone else that he's losing his patience with us and to get this chemical injection immediately.

IMO, this push back isn't near rabid enough.
WHOOP!'91
AG
WestTexasAg said:

Because we weren't allowed to make our own decisions. We were threatened with losing our jobs, unable to travel, and polls showed vax Karens wanted the unvaxxed to be punished in various ways.

Rubbing vax Karens' noses in it is the only chance of avoiding a similar situation in the future.
Rapier108
schmellba99 said:

WestTexasAg said:

I got told for 2 years i was killing people by not getting the magic fairy dust shot. Hell, posters on here wanted people fired over not getting the shot. Other folks wanted kids taken away and everybody forced to get the shot.

So yeah....i have no issue with anybody that didnt get it letting everybody know if they want to.
They wanted to put us into camps.
Robert L. Peters
Yep. **** any of those people.
Stat Monitor Repairman
WestTexasAg said:

Why do you guys devote so much time looking for reasons to celebrate not getting the shot? Why can't (as it should be) everyone just make their own choice and STFU about it?
Decay
AG
There are still places that require a shot to enter.

And some docs are still recommending it to children a young as six months.

Until those two things aren't true anymore, it seems prudent to push back.
C@LAg
triggered by a sex joke!
samurai_science
The Green Dragon said:

And in the testes and prostate and reproductive system. I don't know if this guy is legit or not. I member when this was only supposed to stay in their arms?

This is not news, we have known this for over a year, and several studies have shown it already.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
I beg to differ. Those of us that called out the rhetoric, made critical decisions based on risk assessment, and pushed back on all of the totalitarian policies being pushed by F84, absolutely deserve a trophy.

I don't care if you were vaccinated or not, but I'll NEVER forget those folks and what they pushed during Covid…
samurai_science
https://swprs.org/covid-vaccine-injuries-the-german-pathologists-findings/

A group of German pathologists, led by Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Prof. Dr. Walter Lang, have studied tissue samples of about two dozen people who had died after covid vaccination.

In most of these cases, the pathologists concluded that these people likely (80%) or possibly (15%) died from vaccine-induced endothelial damage that caused blood clots, stroke, heart attack, cardiac arrest or organ failure. In contrast, prior official forensic examinations reported the cause of death to be "natural" or "unclear" in all cases.
Robert L. Peters
There's a subreddit called r/hermancainaward. It's to mock unvaxxed that died.
nrm02
AG
Can someone explain what the spike protein is? I don't follow the vax stuff close enough to know. Not trying to get into debate, genuinely don't know.

I stopped following covid news a while ago.
Mulberrywildman
AG
I find it weird how you post some version of "why do people brag about not getting the shot" on so many threads.

You are like a remora to a shark with this canned response on so many covid threads.

Bot much?! Or just a true F84 follower/Branch Covidian?
samurai_science
samurai_science
nrm02 said:

Can someone explain what the spike protein is? I don't follow the vax stuff close enough to know. Not trying to get into debate, genuinely don't know.

I stopped following covid news a while ago.
samurai_science
https://doctors4covidethics.org/notes-and-recommendations-for-conducting-post-mortem-examination-autopsy-of-persons-deceased-in-connection-with-covid-vaccination-updated/

Dr. Burkhardt and colleagues recently carried out a series of 17 autopsies on persons deceased within days to months of vaccination. Initially, none of these deaths had been attributed to the vaccines.

Nevertheless, Burkhardt and colleagues found characteristic lesions in multiple organs which led them to conclude that in most patients the vaccines were likely the cause of death. Key observations were widespread vasculitis with microthrombi as well as intense lymphocytic infiltration of multiple organs.
whoop1995
AG
The Green Dragon said:

WestTexasAg said:

A lot of us are still very angry about the way we were treated. We listened to the early reports and were labeled conspiracy nuts..even though everything we said is coming out. People were fired and refused admission to schools and to see elderly loved one and to receive transplants.
Our side was shut out of the conversation for two years as well. Banned from discussions, erased from websites, other "experts" elevated in their opinion discussing how bad we were. It's really too bad the other side can realize what a messed up this situation this really is and work to solve it. Biggest money grift and people died over it. The government still hasn't rescinded their emergency powers from it. Disgusting just disgusting. As far as the I told you so's I will say them till I die. I am still pissed off at how they treated the students at Texas a&m and my son was one of them.

Y'all made the wrong choice and are still trying to pound it down our throats by denying reality.
I collect ticket stubs! looking for a 1944 orange bowl and 1981 independence bowl ticket stub as well as Aggie vs tu stubs - 1926 and below, 1935-1937, 1939-1944, 1946-1948, 1950-1951, 1953, 1956-1957, 1959, 1960, 1963-1966, 1969-1970, 1972-1974, 1980, 1984, 1990, 2004, 2008, 2010
C@LAg
samurai_science said:

Think of the virus like the 12th Man Foundation.

The virus (12 Man Foundation) has spike-protein (means of contact, like mail, email, web notices) that it uses to inject its genetic material (requests for money) right into its victims.
samurai_science
WestTexasAg said:

Get used to, its only going to get worse the more long term safety data that comes out, cancer is next.
AGHouston11
AG
WestTexasAg said:

Survivors of the Dark Winter promised by the president do not forget how they were treated

Nobody shut up about the people not wanting to get vaccinated
Stat Monitor Repairman
whoop1995 said:

The Green Dragon said:

WestTexasAg said:

Our side was shut out of the conversation for two years as well. Banned from discussions, erased from websites, other "experts" elevated in their opinion discussing how bad we were. It's really too bad the other side can realize what a messed up this situation this really is and work to solve it. Biggest money grift and people died over it. The government still hasn't reminded their emergency powers from it. Disgusting just disgusting. As far as the I told you so's I will say them till I die. I am still pissed off at how they treated the students at Texas a&m and my son was one of them.

Y'all made the wrong choice and are still trying to pound it down our throats by denying reality.
PCC_80
AG
WestTexasAg said:

1) Because we might have saved our lives by not getting jabbed. Still to be determined, but did not incur any harm by not taking the jab. It is now looking like the jabbed might have been possibly harmed.

2) There was an awful lot of pressure for everyone to get jabbed despite a lot of big questions about the safety of the vax, the threat of the virus to generally young and healthy people, the lack of any exceptions even for people that had already had the virus, the historic record of mRNA testing in the lab, the regular reports of bad reactions to the vax, etc. Stop asking questions, just submit and get jabbed was what we were told.

3) Numerous Govt Officials that did everything in their power to force people to take the vax including having people fired from their jobs, locked out of businesses, prevented from traveling and actual discussion of rounding the unvaxed up and putting them into prison like camps.
AggieIce
AG
Thread derail successful
C@LAg
AggieIce said:

Thread detail successful
which detail, specifically?
PCC_80
AG
Quote:

The Spike Protein was a major feature of the Covid-19 Virus. It was thought that if they could train the body to recognize the Spike Protein as a threat the body would develop a defense to the Spike Protein and thus the virus.

What was decided was to use mRNA Tech in a vaccine to teach the body to produce the Spike Protein and that the body would develop a defense to the virus. What I have always questioned was how long would the body produce Spike Proteins and where did they go in the body and what would they do in the body.

We are just now finding where the Spike Proteins seem to go (everywhere) and how long they are in the body (apparently quite a while). Next I expect that we will find out what the Spike Proteins do to the body. (Cancer ? ? ?)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.