Researcher says spike protein is migrating throughout the body

17,353 Views | 184 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by OPAG
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

GeorgiAg likely to get a vacation from TexAgs for a bit with that second tweet he posted. Guess he can thank Pfizer too
I deleted it for y'all sensitive types
American Hardwood
AG
Muy said:

C@LAg said:

so none after just plain covid, no vaxx?

ladies, my pure blood sperm is available in a chilled test tube via mail for a reasonable fee, or administered "in person" for a price to be negotiated based on how hot you are
we'll get to a point where us pure bloods can post on dating apps and get the highest ratings for the hottest pure blood females. Or so i would envision in a just world.
We should take a cue from the vax thugs and require that pureblood passports be presented before dating.
Robert L. Peters
Wouldn't it just be classic if it turns out the shedding stuff is true and they have to go to camps? I don't support camps for anyone, just saying how it would be hilarious.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
PCC_80
AG
Quote:

The public was screaming for a covid vax, and the president and congress aggressively supported the emotional and political mandates for creation of a vax asap.
In my opinion this was the big mistake. The Vax idea was initially pushed by Fauci and his crew. The politicians and public leaders all quickly climbed on board the Vax Train. It was absolutely bizarre that the public was willing to toss aside almost all tried and trusted safety practices in drug development.

The public should have been looking for effective treatments and existing drugs to prevent the virus from becoming severe and to keep people out of the hospital. It seemed like every time any Doctor said that this drug or treatment seems to help it was promptly shot down and in some cases legally banned/prohibited.
Zobel
AG
myocarditis is not the only possible outcome from covid. if you really want to get into the weeds of a cost benefit analysis you need to age stratify the risks - which you did correctly - but also do risk assessment by other variable like comorbidities. but that's a lot of work.
Aggie-Jack
AG

Did that go the way you thought it would?
OPAG
AG
I have been fighting this fight from day one. Literally before day one. I have been vilified, threatened, had numerous ad hominin attacks launched against me. Was banned twice for three days.

I called the Nazi poison shot from day one and am still calling it that, because that is what it is. I have had so many friends develop chronic health issues since taking the vax. I have personally known several that have died with in weeks of taking this thing.

Sorry, it's just the truth. We had several noted epidemiologist and even Noble prize recipients come out heave against this. One even saying that anyone who has taken the full regiment of these shots will die within 3 to 5 years. The list of Doc that have come out against this is massive.

Alternative treatments were stuffed, called 'horse medicine' etc.

Just go get the book (on Kindle for link access) called "Is Covid - 19 a Bio Weapon" by Dr. Richard M. Flemming. There are access to more studies and links than you can go through in several months.

Fortunately I kept all of my family and most of my friends from taking this damned thing! I tried here to often.

"only one thing is important!"
C@LAg
OPAG said:

Was banned twice for three days.

oh, you poor thing.
Zobel
AG
OPAG
AG
Because it is the truth!
Furthermore as a Biblical Christian I have a responsibility to warn people about things that I know are harmful to them, regardless as to whether or not they believe me or not!

No one will be able to come up to me and say. "You knew about this and said nothing!?"

"only one thing is important!"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.