Researcher says spike protein is migrating throughout the body

17,354 Views | 184 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by OPAG
DBird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My problem was that early on the federal government and pharma KNEW that the mRNA vaccines would increase the risk of myocarditis in young males 40 and below AFTER the 2nd dose of the vaccine.

They could have easily adopted a single dose for males 40 and below in order to reduce the risk. They didn't, in order to push the safe, effective, and free optics.

The fact that they forced the herd immunity anyway, despite what they knew, makes it difficult for me to trust any vaccination information from my government ever again.
AW73
AG
As I recall, the vaccine was rapidly developed near the end of the Trump administration and deployed during the Biden administration. It involved an accelerated process that reportedly bypassed normal government approval processes. It provided a rapid response to a pandemic deadly to many. I think it probably saved many lives.

We seem now to be discovering side effects, some of which are life threatening. Would they have been identified had normal processes been followed? I don't know. I do know from my years of engineering experience that unexpected bad results often happen when you get out of process.

So, is the vaccine solution ultimately worse than the covid problem? I think probably not. The point is that no government or business entity should make that decision for us, especially if it was complicit in its cause.
AW73
Tex100
AG
WestTexasAg said:

Why do you guys devote so much time looking for reasons to celebrate not getting the shot? Why can't (as it should be) everyone just make their own choice and STFU about it? Nobody is winning any damn trophies either way over this *****
Because for many people it wasn't a choice to stay employed and some of those people are family members.
aggielostinETX
AG
WestTexasAg said:

aggielostinETX said:

WestTexasAg said:

Why do you guys devote so much time looking for reasons to celebrate not getting the shot? Why can't (as it should be) everyone just make their own choice and STFU about it? Nobody is winning any damn trophies either way over this *****

I disagree. Maybe next time people won't be so clueless. And F84 needs a reality lesson.
Clueless? Who are you to say? Comments like that make you no better than the idiots demanding everyone get the shot.

I was hesitant to get the shot. Then watched two friends, one 64 and one 48 (and both in good health), DIE from Covid. That was some scary ***** Decided to get the shot. Was it the right move? Who the hell knows, but it sure felt right at the time. Since then I have gotten Covid twice. So obviously it didn't protect me from getting it, but symptoms were really mild. Were symptoms more mild because of the shot? No idea.

I just don't understand why some feel the need to attack fellow Ags about whether or not they got the damn shot. To each their own, but respect each other!

You want everyone to STFU but you?

**** that. I've been told to STFU, that I deserve to get fired, been publicly shunned, ostracized, told i am anti science, called ignorant, told i am a bad human and don't care… You want me to go on?

No I won't STFU. i will keep yelling from the mountains that these are poison, many were duped and I won't let it happen ever again.
fasthorse05
DBird said:

My problem was that early on the federal government and pharma KNEW that the mRNA vaccines would increase the risk of myocarditis in young males 40 and below AFTER the 2nd dose of the vaccine.

They could have easily adopted a single dose for males 40 and below in order to reduce the risk. They didn't, in order to push the safe, effective, and free optics.

The fact that they forced the herd immunity anyway, despite what they knew, makes it difficult for me to trust any vaccination information from my government ever again.
THIS

Plus Pfizer pushing to keep the research secure for 75 years should have been a small dog whistle.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
richardag
Too late for me, but I was waiting on the NOVOVAX vaccine. It differs in that it doesn't enlist our body's metabolism to manufacture the protein subunit(the spike protein). Seems they are finding out our cells may keep producing the spike protein longer than they thought.

• Protein subunit vaccines (Novavax)

Protein subunit vaccines contain pieces (proteins) of the virus that causes COVID-19. These virus pieces are the spike protein. The vaccine also contains another ingredient called an adjuvant that helps the immune system respond to that spike protein in the future. Once the immune system knows how to respond to the spike protein, the immune system will be able to respond quickly to the actual virus spike protein and protect you against COVID-19.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Zobel
AG
Probably not whole spike, but the spike protein "cleaves" in order for the virus to attach to the cell into two subunits, S1 and S2. The S1 will circulate during infection, and there have been studies looking at that. The S1 subunit by itself can cause problems.
Cromagnum
AG
Gonna be real cute when this turns into some ugly new disease or cancer, and big pharma has a blanket "hold harmless" clause for all of this crap.
DBird
AW73 said:

So, is the vaccine solution ultimately worse than the covid problem? I think probably not. The point is that no government or business entity should make that decision for us, especially if it was complicit in its cause.
Exactly, they "rolled the dice" on my individual health in order to benefit society as a whole.

First do no harm is a medical ethos and swapping lives and future lives for the greater good is a terrible stance when you want us to trust medical professionals going forward.
Rodney Ruxin
Quote:

I just don't understand why some feel the need to attack fellow Ags about whether or not they got the damn shot. To each their own, but respect each other!

The issue with this that you don't seem to be able to grasp is that this attitude was decidedly NOT granted to one side of the argument for two full years. This is of course easy for you to say because if you were vaxxed, you've had the luxury of "to each their own". Respect is a two way street. Why the hell would you expect people who aren't given respect to give it themselves? Such an odd expectation.
aggielostinETX
AG
You quoted me but i was quoting someone else. We agree.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Cromagnum said:

Gonna be real cute when this turns into some ugly new disease or cancer, and big pharma has a blanket "hold harmless" clause for all of this crap.
The entire covid response was premised on 'if everybody is responsible, then nobody is responsible.'

Don't think we've even scratched the surface of what we're about to see play out.
LMCane
yet another reason for me not to have children
GeorgiAg
AG
No docs post in these threads.
nortex97
AG
HarryJ33tamu
GeorgiAg said:

No docs post in these threads.

Don't worry guys, our proud Biden voter is here to educate us. We all know this guy has great critical thinking skills.
Cliff Booth
AG
You got scared. You used feelings instead of reasoning to make a decision. You got the shot and now you have anxiety.

Those of us who didn't get the shot, despite all the pressure, are rightly proud of our resolve. Do we want a trophy? No... but we are still pissed at those who insisted we be just as scared as they were, and make irrational decisions like they did.
Mulberrywildman
AG
Have we figured out if one of WestTexasAg's socks is jmwood, Zobel, or GeorgiAg?

There is no way that cat can poke zhe's head out after this beat down.
Cromagnum
AG
Bigole 18th century cans.
BlueSmoke
Checking in

Nobody cares. Work Harder
Rodney Ruxin
Yeah my bad, should have quoted his original.
Dimebag Darrell
WestTexasAg said:

This sh** was basically forced on us by liars and crooks who were initially trying to scare us away from it. I was about to be fired from my job and it was a scary game of chicken that caused my family (we had a newborn at the time) genuine stress and anxiety.

That, for me, is why I engage in these discussions. Virtually all democrats polled wanted me to lose my job, 50% wanted me jailed or fined for "spreading misinformation" or "questioning the efficacy of the vaccine", 60% wanted me forcibly quarantined, and 30% wanted my children taken away from me until I complied.

If none of that happened, you'd never hear a peep from me. The only good thing to come from this is that white liberals are FAR more likely to have been fully vaxxed and boosted. So if something bad does unfold in the coming years, they will have willingly and enthusiastically disproportionately harmed themselves. I hope this vaccine complication hoopla is all or mostly false though...because many to most of my family and friends at least took the original "vaccine".
Dimebag Darrell
WestTexasAg said:

aggielostinETX said:

WestTexasAg said:

I disagree. Maybe next time people won't be so clueless. And F84 needs a reality lesson.
Clueless? Who are you to say? Comments like that make you no better than the idiots demanding everyone get the shot.
BS, petty name calling isn't the same as being a good little brown shirt tyrant who wants to FORCE others to make medical decisions they don't want to make. Not even close. Separate galaxies actually. Try again.
WestTexasAg
AG
Cliff Booth said:

You got scared. You used feelings instead of reasoning to make a decision. You got the shot and now you have anxiety.

Those of us who didn't get the shot, despite all the pressure, are rightly proud of our resolve. Do we want a trophy? No... but we are still pissed at those who insisted we be just as scared as they were, and make irrational decisions like they did.
How do you know that I have anxiety? WTF? While it is true that watching friends die helped make that decision for me, I don't really have strong feelings about it either way. I don't need you to play psychiatrist here.
WestTexasAg
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

WestTexasAg said:

This sh** was basically forced on us by liars and crooks who were initially trying to scare us away from it. I was about to be fired from my job and it was a scary game of chicken that caused my family (we had a newborn at the time) genuine stress and anxiety.

That, for me, is why I engage in these discussions. Virtually all democrats polled wanted me to lose my job, 50% wanted me jailed or fined for "spreading misinformation" or "questioning the efficacy of the vaccine", 60% wanted me forcibly quarantined, and 30% wanted my children taken away from me until I complied.

If none of that happened, you'd never hear a peep from me. The only good thing to come from this is that white liberals are FAR more likely to have been fully vaxxed and boosted. So if something bad does unfold in the coming years, they will have willingly and enthusiastically disproportionately harmed themselves. I hope this vaccine complication hoopla is all or mostly false though...because many to most of my family and friends at least took the original "vaccine".
I get your point, and I don't argue this at all. Never should have been forced on anyone.
usmcbrooks
Forced to get the jab, November 2021. 6 months to the day of the jab, hospitalized with "congestive heart failure", turned out to be a blood clot and myocarditis.
GeorgiAg
AG
The not-peer-reviewed "study" was based on n=15?
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-vaccines-idUSL1N2TN1PP

Here's a study of n=11 Million. No increased mortality. Actually lower mortality than the unvaxxed.
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7043e2.htm?s_cid=mm7043e2_w

richardag
Zobel said:

Probably not whole spike, but the spike protein "cleaves" in order for the virus to attach to the cell into two subunits, S1 and S2. The S1 will circulate during infection, and there have been studies looking at that. The S1 subunit by itself can cause problems.
Thanks for the information.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Tex100
AG
Cliff Booth said:

. I'm not proud, per se.I'm pissed off my daughter and son in law has to get shots to stay employed and finish a masters program plenty of money was sunk into, and I worry about the future health of them and their kids they may have.
Tex100
AG
GeorgiAg said:

The not-peer-reviewed "study" was based on n=15?
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-vaccines-idUSL1N2TN1PP

Here's a study of n=11 Million. No increased mortality. Actually lower mortality than the unvaxxed.
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7043e2.htm?s_cid=mm7043e2_w

. Gov study? As accurate as reported COVID deaths.
AW73
AG
…and I don't recall the government being in any way forthright about what additional risk was incurred by shortening the process or who made the decision.
AW73
richardag
Brittmoore Car Club said:

WestTexasAg said:

Just to add that Dr. Fauci help facilitate the funding of gain of function research using out tax dollars. Then that ***** demanded everyone get the "vaccine". He and his family's finances need to be honestly, transparently and thoroughly investigated. Probably needs to be placed on trial in international court.
geoag58
AG
Cromagnum said:

Reparations dammit!!!!!!
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
OverSeas AG
AG
WestTexasAg said:

I think everyone needs to make their own choice...

but if you remember, one group of people was talking about death and death camps for those that didn't get the 'vax', calling them anti-vaxxers, etc. In fact let's see, that is STILL happening today. Oh and that same side was forcing people to get the "vax" if they wanted to keep their job. The list goes on.

So yea, you can pretend that no one should be shilling about this, but that train left the station a long time ago.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
WestTexasAg said:

aggielostinETX said:

WestTexasAg said:

I was hesitant to get the shot. Then watched two friends, one 64 and one 48 (and both in good health), DIE from Covid. That was some scary ***** Decided to get the shot. Was it the right move? Who the hell knows, but it sure felt right at the time. Since then I have gotten Covid twice. So obviously it didn't protect me from getting it, but symptoms were really mild. Were symptoms more mild because of the shot? No idea.

Your friends died from the treatment, not Covid. Go look into why hospitals stopped treating Covid and miraculously people stopped dying.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.