Researcher says spike protein is migrating throughout the body

17,357 Views | 184 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by OPAG
samurai_science
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Apparently they also break the blood brain barrier, good job Pfizer!

Glad I didnt get the shot
WestTexasAg
AG
aggielostinETX said:

WestTexasAg said:

Why do you guys devote so much time looking for reasons to celebrate not getting the shot? Why can't (as it should be) everyone just make their own choice and STFU about it? Nobody is winning any damn trophies either way over this *****

I disagree. Maybe next time people won't be so clueless. And F84 needs a reality lesson.
Clueless? Who are you to say? Comments like that make you no better than the idiots demanding everyone get the shot.

I was hesitant to get the shot. Then watched two friends, one 64 and one 48 (and both in good health), DIE from Covid. That was some scary ***** Decided to get the shot. Was it the right move? Who the hell knows, but it sure felt right at the time. Since then I have gotten Covid twice. So obviously it didn't protect me from getting it, but symptoms were really mild. Were symptoms more mild because of the shot? No idea.

I just don't understand why some feel the need to attack fellow Ags about whether or not they got the damn shot. To each their own, but respect each other!
C@LAg
WestTexasAg said:

I just don't understand why some feel the need to attack fellow Ags about whether or not they got the damn shot. To each their own, but respect each other!
the record will show that no one "attacked anyone" at the top of the thread, until you did with your comment.

hth.
WestTexasAg
AG
C@LAg said:

WestTexasAg said:

the record will show that no one "attacked anyone" at the top of the thread, until you did with your comment.

hth.
My reply was directly to someone who called those who got the shot "clueless".
C@LAg
WestTexasAg said:

C@LAg said:

WestTexasAg said:

hth.
again, YOU called others out FIRST, even before the "clueless" comment was uttered 3 posts after yours.
fullback44
AG
WestTexasAg said:

C@LAg said:

WestTexasAg said:

hth.

I don't take experimental shots .. that's my answer
samurai_science
WestTexasAg said:

aggielostinETX said:

WestTexasAg said:

Why do you guys devote so much time looking for reasons to celebrate not getting the shot? Why can't (as it should be) everyone just make their own choice and STFU about it? Nobody is winning any damn trophies either way over this *****

I disagree. Maybe next time people won't be so clueless. And F84 needs a reality lesson.
Clueless? Who are you to say? Comments like that make you no better than the idiots demanding everyone get the shot.

I was hesitant to get the shot. Then watched two friends, one 64 and one 48 (and both in good health), DIE from Covid. That was some scary ***** Decided to get the shot. Was it the right move? Who the hell knows, but it sure felt right at the time. Since then I have gotten Covid twice. So obviously it didn't protect me from getting it, but symptoms were really mild. Were symptoms more mild because of the shot? No idea.

Posting the science and data showing the shots are not safe and the mortality rate for the actual virus is low is not "attacking Ags". Nice try. The people dying from Covid now are the vaccinated.

Ernest Tucker
AG
WestTexasAg said:

aggielostinETX said:

WestTexasAg said:

You watched two friends die from covid? That sounds terrible. Did they stay at home or were you actually able to visit them in the hospital?
samurai_science
Ernest Tucker said:

WestTexasAg said:

aggielostinETX said:

WestTexasAg said:

You watched two friends die from covid? That sounds terrible. Did they stay at home or were you actually able to visit them in the hospital?
Also, the odds are they died WITH Covid not from it, especially if one was in "good Health". Whatever that means, we have seen the people who die, almost all are NOT in "good health".
Stat Monitor Repairman
Early on in covid,

(And we talking March, April, May 2020)

It was reasonably certain that your odds of [surviving] covid were about 99.3% or better.

A lot of folks on here assessed that risk and decided to do nothing.

In other words, the risk of doing nothing about covid outweighed the risk of dying of covid AND injecting some unknown hastily thrown together and untested promise of a cure into your body. Which, in hindsight, was the right decision.

The best possible outcome for dealing with covid was to do absolutely nothing.

Don't do anything.

Sit tight.

Maintain course and speed.

Wait and see how it all shakes out.

That's all some of us we're trying to do here.

But somehow that reasonable position got turned upside down.

You don't care about memaw. You don't care about your fellow man. You are a science denying neanderthal. You should be refused medical care. You shouldn't be allowed to travel. You should be fired from your job. You should be rounded up and shot. We all remember it.

This was some Lord of the Flies level hysteria. And now we at the part where the passing ship sends a landing party to the island and people are snapped back to reality.

People are mad about it. I get that.

I hate the fact that people went crazy and got caught up in all this, but try to be less wrong next time.
TheEternalPessimist
The Green Dragon said:

And in the testes and prostate and reproductive system. I don't know if this guy is legit or not. I member when this was only supposed to stay in their arms?

War crimes.

Literal war crimes.

Everyone on Pfizer and Moderna's boards and Anthony Fauci need to be charged with seditious conspiracy against humanity.
Stat Monitor Repairman
War crimes is right.

I'm still scratching my head about how and why the Nuremberg Code was completely ignored.

The foundation of modern medical ethics Never a peep about it.

A simple premise. 'No medical experimentation on human subjects without their informed consent'

But, nobody said boo about it.

And the kicker is, not a peep from the Jews about it either.

There is a holocaust museum in every major city with the quote 'so that these atrocities never happen again ...' (or some variation thereof)

But, nobody said ****. Pretended like it didn't even exist. Ignored the whole thing.

Blows my gd mind.
Ags4DaWin
WestTexasAg said:

It's more about educating people about getting further jabs and what the risks are than....... spiking the football.
RGLAG85
AG
WestTexasAg said:

Can't we all just get along and move forward?

NO!
BusterAg
AG
WestTexasAg said:

If this had been the policy for all of 2022, I would have attended two conferences I had to miss due to my refusal to prove my vax status, one in SF and one in NYC.

They usually led to at least one project each.

So, I'm pretty pissed off about the whole thing.
Ag87H2O
AG
You can always tell when libs have lost the issue when they want to move along and stop debating. It's like when they lose control of both sides of the legislature you start hearing them pound on bipartisanship.

They should never be allowed to forget the hell they put this country through during Covid. When they thought they could get away with it they forced individuals to inject an unproven foreign substance into their bodies under threat of job loss and inability to travel freely. Many on the left would have gone as far as incarceration and removal of children. Now they want you to forget.

Cry me a river if reminding people about this offends your delicate sensibilities. Tyranny thrives in the dark. Shining a light on it by reminding people how despotic the left really is happens to be entirely appropriate.
Andrew99
AG
nrm02 said:

Can someone explain what the spike protein is? I don't follow the vax stuff close enough to know. Not trying to get into debate, genuinely don't know.

I stopped following covid news a while ago.
IANAD

The spike protein is the what you want your immune system to attack but it has to learn how to do this.
The virus will have this signature but you can fake it as well. It's better if your body can practice against a harmless form of this protein before encountering the active virus. If you can develop antibodies to bind to this protein you can prevent the virus from being able to attach to and infect cells, aka immunity.

So the ways you can get immunity...

• Get infected with the living virus. The virus will infect your cells, force them to replicate the virus, and destroy them, releasing lots of new virus cells to attack more host cells. If you survive, your body should now know how to attack it in the future.
  • Get infected with the dead virus. This is traditionally what we consider a vaccine. The deadened virus poses little risk but gives your immune system the real thing to attack. If the virus is truly dead it won't be able to replicate. This option was not considered for some reason. If the virus is not completely dead you do risk infecting the patient with a live virus so this is not a good approach for extremely dangerous viruses. Maybe that's why it wasn't pursued but COVID isn't exactly HIV or Ebola.
  • Get the patient's own cells to generate the spike protein by absorbing mRNA into healthy cells. Your cells normally generate mRNA to tell the organelles what to do and what proteins to make. By injecting their own custom mRNA they can trick the cells into generating the spike protein unnaturally. Theoretically this doesn't harm the host cell and should not have lasting effects. This is Moderna and Pfizer.
  • Get the patient's own cells to generate the protein by injecting DNA. They use a different virus (adenovirus) to attack a cell and inject modified DNA much like a normal virus would do, except they claim it won't replicate the original virus. This new DNA will generate mRNA messages to tell the cell to produce the protein. This is Johnson & Johnson.
  • Somehow manufacture this protein and inject it into the patient. No DNA, no mRNA, no virus... Just a harmless protein that your body can attack. This is the Novavax approach where they synthesize this in a moth, extract the protein and inject it in a human. They have to manipulate the cells in the moth to produce the protein but the human just gets the final result, no cellular tweaking.

Viruses manipulate your cells and can have lasting consequences even after the infection is over. This is how nature works and what we are used to.

These new "vaccine" approaches also manipulate your cells but we are not supposed to talk about short term or long term side effects.
C@LAg
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Early on in covid,

(And we talking March, April, May 2020)

It was reasonably certain that your odds of dying of covid were about 99.3% or better.

i think your numbers are slightly off.
Andrew99
AG
WestTexasAg said:

I don't want to see wide spread adverse effects from these vaccines. Aside from myself and my kids, I think everyone else in my family got one vaccine or another. Many likely got boosters as well. All but one of my co-workers got vaccinated. If there are risks then they need to be shared LOUDLY. People are still getting booster shots and pushing them on infants.

We must not forget how this was forced on us. Propaganda was pushed on society and group think did the rest. I was pressured by my family relentlessly to get an experimental injection for myself and my kids. My employment, my livelihood, my ability to feed my family was placed in jeopardy because I wouldn't bend the knee and become a medical test subject. I was a bit concerned about getting COVID and I certainly did not want to get sick, but I was also concerned about negative reactions from these experimental shots. Even though I was pressured by everyone around me, I did not try to pressure other people to not get the shots.

I am fortunate that I was not forced to take one of these experimental vaccines nor were my kids. My wife was very much opposed to getting it but she caved when it was mandated by her employer. Anyone with kids in athletics were required to vaccinate them if they wanted to participate. Some schools required COVID vaccination to attend classes. It didn't matter if you had already had COVID, you were forced to get vaccinated anyway. Lots of people who did not want or need these shots were forced to get them.

What happens when the next variant gets hyped up by the media or politicians? What about the next virus that leaks from one of Fauci's labs? Do we see widespread vaccine mandates get pushed again?

I don't know if I got COVID but I probably did. I was mildly sick with something a while back and lost my sense of smell for a few days so I'm pretty sure that was it. I think everyone at this point has gotten it regardless of vaccination status.

There were so many mistakes made in handling this epidemic, some possibly criminal. Open and honest debate was silenced as "misinformation". Society is still recovering from the damage of all the response measures that made the cure far worse than the disease.

We must never forget. And if there are short or long term side effects from these cash cow vaccines, people need to be informed so they can do what they feel is best for themselves and their families.
Adverse Event
Sam and Dean
AG
whoop1995 said:

The Green Dragon said:

WestTexasAg said:

A lot of us are still very angry about the way we were treated. We listened to the early reports and were labeled conspiracy nuts..even though everything we said is coming out. People were fired and refused admission to schools and to see elderly loved one and to receive transplants.
Our side was shut out of the conversation for two years as well. Banned from discussions, erased from websites, other "experts" elevated in their opinion discussing how bad we were. It's really too bad the other side can realize what a messed up this situation this really is and work to solve it. Biggest money grift and people died over it. The government still hasn't rescinded their emergency powers from it. Disgusting just disgusting. As far as the I told you so's I will say them till I die. I am still pissed off at how they treated the students at Texas a&m and my son was one of them.

Y'all made the wrong choice and are still trying to pound it down our throats by denying reality.

This!

My husband and I will never forgive or forget being treated like lepers, and our children and grandchildren as well. We still have to keep our mouths shut about it at work, because everyone there took it and ALL the boosters. Yes- it's the Land of the Free if you are on the right (the left) side.
"I am besieged, by a thousand or more of the Mexicans under Santa Anna...I shall never surrender or retreat."
Dad-O-Lot
AG

It was reasonably certain that your odds of dying of covid were about 99.3% or better....
You might want to correct this.

Your odds of dying were 0.7% or better.

Your odds of surviving were 99.3% or better

Based on how deaths were counted, I now believe those numbers are still way overstated.
Dad-O-Lot
AG

War crimes is right.

I'm still scratching my head about how and why the Nuremberg Code was completely ignored.

The foundation of modern medical ethics Never a peep about it.

A simple premise. 'No medical experimentation on human subjects without their informed consent'

But, nobody said boo about it.

And the kicker is, not a peep from the Jews about it either.

There is a holocaust museum in every major city with the quote 'so that these atrocities never happen again ...' (or some variation thereof)

But, nobody said ****. Pretended like it didn't even exist. Ignored the whole thing.

Blows my gd mind.
No, many people said something about it, but they were shouted down, ignored, deplatformed, called 'anti-science', accused of wanting to kill the elderly and infirm, then gaslighted and told the vaccine was not experimental but had been tested more thoroughly than any other vaccine, etc...

Dad-O-Lot
AG
WestTexasAg said:

I'll jump on the bandwagon of responses here...

because we are all still being told to get the vaccine; get your booster, etc...

Many vaccine mandates are still officially in place even if they are not being enforced.

The vaccine mandates and rhetoric have negatively affected countless peoples lives and their relationships.

Many of us are bitter and cynical about how we were treated because we had varying levels of skepticism of the vaccine from the beginning.

As long as there are still official and non-official calls for everyone to receive these vaccines, calling out "I told you so" when more evidence comes out about the negative results of these vaccines is a public service.
jpb1999
AG
WestTexasAg said:

See the ton of posts and blue stars above as why, but this post PISSES me off. Really?!? Are you that ignorant or blind/deaf? I want to say more but would either get posts deleted or banned!!

Spane Bohem

Funky Winkerbean
AG
WestTexasAg said:

Because we want the truth. Do you want an unchecked government deciding what is best for your body? Especially a government with no accountability.
nortex97
AG
samurai_science said:

https://doctors4covidethics.org/notes-and-recommendations-for-conducting-post-mortem-examination-autopsy-of-persons-deceased-in-connection-with-covid-vaccination-updated/

Dr. Burkhardt and colleagues recently carried out a series of 17 autopsies on persons deceased within days to months of vaccination. Initially, none of these deaths had been attributed to the vaccines.

Nevertheless, Burkhardt and colleagues found characteristic lesions in multiple organs which led them to conclude that in most patients the vaccines were likely the cause of death. Key observations were widespread vasculitis with microthrombi as well as intense lymphocytic infiltration of multiple organs.
Right, so this is a January 2022 paper/presentation that was not peer reviewed, where the lesions where characterized by a pathologist as caused by spike proteins. The image on the screen in the tweet on OP was clearly a standard IHC stain. You...can't see 'spike proteins' at that resolution, period.

Everyone should remain as skeptical as they wish, but some of the bandwagon jumping both then and now is ridiculous about all of this, imho.
Livewire82
Salute the circulating spike protein!

Fir real through, what we are witnessing is called iatragenocide. Many will forever stay in denial.
IslanderAg04
WestTexasAg said:

Biden made it political when he attempted any way possible to force this garbage on everyone. That's why.
cryption
I had to get vaxxed and boosted to keep my job. I'm pretty worried now days. I have a couple things going on that I'm 100% convinced it's side effects from the vaxx
BCG Disciple
AG
WestTexasAg said:

aggielostinETX said:

WestTexasAg said:

Normally no one would have a problem with you making a decision based on you're circumstances and life decisions. Your personal decision making is critical to the fabric of our society. However, those that did not share your experiences and chose to rely on other data points to judge the threat to their personal health and families, were relentlessly mocked, we're told they would die, were told they would lose their children, were prevented from seeing family members, were told they should be rounded up and taken to internment camps, etc. Not sure how you cannot understand where this passion to defend our position comes from.
Zobel
AG
Uh oh, found the vax lovin lib
MouthBQ98
AG
I decided to place trust in experts and got the first two shots fairly early on when reported data looked promising. It also made life at work much easier by reliving the requirement for full time mask wearing.

I don't begrudge anyone from looking at the options and choosing the vaccination, especially if they were in higher risk categories or taking it early on when Delta was the prevalent variant.

I still begrudge the ever increasing social and authoritarian bullying and intimidation that was applied to force these policies to continue once it was evident that they were largely failing and needless, and causing their own harms. I deeply resent that legitimate debate was actively suppressed and censored by a corporate government collusion. I am bitter that oppressive yet ineffective mandatory policies were forced upon large portions of the population with near total disregard for the unintended consequences. I'm upset at the near gleeful hostility that the advocates for such policies shows to those who questioned or defied them. And I am most angry at those who were making decisions that were aware of how reckless they may have been and yet persistent and escalated these policies, especially regarding the devastating long term economic consequences and developmental consequences to children regarding education and socialization.

Too many people were turned into delusional sociopaths through irrational fear of this disease, and they shouldn't be allowed to be in positions of authority having demonstrated persistent poor judgement and irresponsibility. Ignorance is the only excuse, but as time passed, the ignorance was at best willful, or even worse, self-swerving.
DrEvazanPhD
WestTexasAg said:

aggielostinETX said:

WestTexasAg said:

'Member when these "fellow ags" wanted us fired from our jobs, wanted us barred from travel, and wanted us to take some magical cocktail with now data?

Pepperidge farm 'members, and Pepperidge farm
'Members the days of "safe, free and effective"
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
WestTexasAg said:

I know for certain I didn't attack first. In fact, I politely declined and hoped the best for these "fellow Ags". It was only after repeated attacks on myself and others like me that we really started to fight back and continue to do so.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.