Dept of energy freak has another arrest warrant for stealing a second time

11,556 Views | 133 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by justcallmeharry
SparkleAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This 100%. Its a bag drop setup for secrets or money.

agent-maroon
AG
SparkleAg said:

Don't the players in a bag drop operation usually want to keep their activities quiet and unnoticed? Sending this freak into an airport bristling with cameras & security personnel would seem to run counter to any such goals...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Waltonloads08
AG
agent-maroon said:

SparkleAg said:

Don't the players in a bag drop operation usually want to keep their activities quiet and unnoticed? Sending this freak into an airport bristling with cameras & security personnel would seem to run counter to any such goals...

None of these posters know what they are talking about. Too much Tom Clancy and not enough reality that its as dumb as it looks, he just likes stealing luggage and gets off sexually on wearing the stolen clothes in public. Nothing complicated, people have been cross dressers in private forever, its just socially acceptable now in neo-liberal circles to flaunt your sexual fetishes in daily life and involve other people, children, etc. they are all expected to pretend this is normal well adjusted behavior or be called bigots, so they ignore every red flag imaginable until the behavior is so out of control it turns criminal, like in this case.
txags92
AG
Squadron7 said:

BudFox7 said:

100% bag drop set ups. He was participating in bag drops of some kind.

If it was a bag drop then the bags would not have been reported stolen/missing.
Unless he kept more of the contents than he was supposed to.
Squadron7
AG
txags92 said:

Squadron7 said:

BudFox7 said:

100% bag drop set ups. He was participating in bag drops of some kind.

If it was a bag drop then the bags would not have been reported stolen/missing.
Unless he kept more of the contents than he was supposed to.

They reported the bag used in a bag drop because they were mad he kept the other contents?

Was he supposed to ship them back to the owner?

Is that really the state of trade craft now?
BudFox7
He was participating in bag drops of some kind. Picked up a bag thinking it was his usual bag drop but was set up.
Squadron7
AG
BudFox7 said:

He was participating in bag drops of some kind. Picked up a bag thinking it was his usual bag drop but was set up.

Good to know. I was beginning to think the guy might be unstable and compulsive.
SparkleAg
AG
Does it really make sense that someone who makes 170k a year would be stealing luggage?

How does he know the clothes inside will fit or be his style? How does he know women's clothes are inside? I bet he is tall and might need clothes that are not the most frequently used female sizes.

Im female and tall and can not wear friends or sisters clothing. Its not always an easy swap. Even makeup can be not the brand you would use or match your complexion.

None of it makes sense. When things don't make sense usually something else is at play.
one safe place
SparkleAg said:

Does it really make sense that someone who makes 170k a year would be stealing luggage?

How does he know the clothes inside will fit or be his style? How does he know women's clothes are inside? I bet he is tall and might need clothes that are not the most frequently used female sizes.

Im female and tall and can not wear friends or sisters clothing. Its not always an easy swap. Even makeup can be not the brand you would use or match your complexion.

None of it makes sense. When things don't make sense usually something else is at play.
Perhaps, but when you are dealing with someone who is mentally ill, anything can happen.
TexasAggiesWin
S
SparkleAg said:

KJP should be asked no less than 100 questions about this tomorrow. I'm not holding me breath, though
Waltonloads08
AG
SparkleAg said:

You are missing what I am saying. It isn't the money, he is sexually excited by the act of stealing the luggage and finding out what is inside. Maybe most of the time it doesn't work out- but when it does, oh boy, he's going to wear it and spend the day thinking about it and how no one knows but him. This is why he does it, not for lack of money (though $170k isn't much for DC).
CanyonAg77
AG
SparkleAg said:

It's not about the money, it's about the link of stealing women's clothes. And as far as knowing what's in them, I suspect he stalks them at check-in and picks women near his size.

BTW, Google says he's 5'6", and he looks skinny. Doesn't necessarily need a big woman's stuff
CDUB98
AG
SparkleAg said:

It's called sociopath. The thrill is just in doing it.
EX TEXASEX
Exactly what I was thinking!!

SparkleAg
AG
Could be… but i would hope with bizarre behavior by someone who has a high level security clearance that every angle would be fully investigated.

I cant imagine anything nastier than opening someones suitcase of dirty clothes. Maybe he screened them to get people on their way out…. but that would take a lot of work, and im sure he was very busy and focused with his complicated career. LOL

People dont usually pack those big sequined dresses like he likes to wear. Usually its business clothes or vacation type clothes. Something probably boring.
Squadron7
AG
SparkleAg said:

Could be… but i would hope with bizarre behavior by someone who has a high level security clearance that every angle would be fully investigated.

I cant imagine anything nastier than opening someones suitcase of dirty clothes. Maybe he screened them to get people on their way out…. but that would take a lot of work, and im sure he was very busy and focused with his complicated career. LOL

People dont usually pack those big sequined dresses like he likes to wear. Usually its business clothes or vacation type clothes. Something probably boring.

Oddly specific, this.
Waltonloads08
AG
poster is a woman
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Quit thinking about this from a rational perspective. Just won't work.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
CDUB98
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Quit thinking about this from a rational perspective. Just won't work.

THIS
Squadron7
AG
Waltonloads08 said:

poster is a woman

Define woman.

(Obligatory)
AgCat93
AG
It's clear to me this (insert whatever we're calling it today) cases out fellow passengers on flights and decides who to target based on their body size, clothing type, and type of carry on. There's very little chance this is being done at random.
Sea Speed
AG
AgCat93 said:

It's clear to me this (insert whatever we're calling it today) cases out fellow passengers on flights and decides who to target based on their body size, clothing type, and type of carry on. There's very little chance this is being done at random.

Yall are thinking way too much in to it. The dude is stealing higher end suitcases. Thats about all the info he needs to decide what to steal. One was vera wang and another was some other higher end brand. He's just hoping there's good stuff inside.
Who?mikejones!
Fired

https://nypost.com/2022/12/12/non-binary-biden-nuclear-official-sam-brinton-fired-after-multiple-luggage-theft-charges-reports/
C@LAg
Agthatbuilds said:

Fired

https://nypost.com/2022/12/12/non-binary-biden-nuclear-official-sam-brinton-fired-after-multiple-luggage-theft-charges-reports/

now watch...they purposefully allowed the man thing to retain his security clearances.
AgCat93
AG
As seen on Twitter just now:

Just too much baggage.
C@LAg
aggiejayrod
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

SparkleAg said:

It's not about the money, it's about the link of stealing women's clothes. And as far as knowing what's in them, I suspect he stalks them at check-in and picks women near his size.

BTW, Google says he's 5'6", and he looks skinny. Doesn't necessarily need a big woman's stuff

Jesus Christ, my 14-year old daughter is taller than him. She could def take him in a fight
1872walker
If only there were some warning signs.
justcallmeharry
S
Brinton can pack its bags - Brinton is done. Brinton needs to pack a bag to take to jail.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.