Dept of energy freak has another arrest warrant for stealing a second time

11,569 Views | 133 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by justcallmeharry
Aggie Jurist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

The first time it happened, he could maybe get away with it. Most people have picked up the wrong suitcase before. Usually, it takes you 15 seconds to realize it's just a similar suitcase. But he could possibly have plausible deniability. But when he arrived at hotel and threw all the clothes away, his story unravels. But he could most likely have stuck to his story and not receive any serious punishment.
Apparently you haven't read-up on the MN incident. He DIDN"T CHECK A BAG! There was no confusion.
LGB
Jock 07
AG
So hiring mentally unstable people into positions requiring high levels of security clearances might not be the best idea? Who would've guessed or seen this coming? Weird.
BuddysBud
AG
He perfectly represents entire Biden administration:
Selfish arrogant thieving freaks who don't think twice about openly stealing from the public because they know that they are above the law.
BluHorseShu
AG
45-70Ag said:

Well, the democrats little social experiment has obviously failed miserably. Sack him now bf it gets any more embarrassing
CDUB98
AG
I really wish y'all would stop posting pics of that nasty thing.
not hedge
Matt Damon hit rock bottom
sam callahan
Give the dude credit for shaving his hair off so Biden can't sniff it.
45-70Ag
AG
Who on this damn thread would leave their children alone with this freak?
Trajan88
AG
"Matt Damon hit rock bottom."

Jesus Christ... that's NOT Jason Bourne!

doubledog
Add a luggage fetish to this "whatever"s resume.
gigemags-99
AG
Y'all don't steal luggage?
captkirk
AG
He was so promising

not hedge
He's not wicked smaht
txags92
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Biden will give it/them/whatever a spanking as punishment.
Well at least we know he won't be sniffing its hair...
One Louder
AG
"They" are about to identify as a convicted thief.
one safe place
One Louder said:

"They" are about to identify as a convicted thief.
Since it defines itself with a plural pronoun, double the sentence it is given for the crimes.
Stupe
S
I'm confused.

Did he steal the stuff in Vegas AFTER his previous arrest?

Or was this done before he was arrested and the charges just got filed.
fka ftc
So heartless, all these negative comments about this victim. He never chose to be a puppy play dog wearing drag "queen", God chose this for him. His Ultra Mega MAGA parents tried to send him to straight camp at Trump University and that caused severe, irreparable damage to this young thing.

Despite all this mental torture and anguish, he was able to get advanced engineering degrees and secure a high level position in the Biden administration. But he could never shake the scorn, ridicule, confusion and harassments the far right wing folks lambasted on him through their control of information sources like Fox News and New Twitter.

His stealing is the result of his being a victim and he just needs support and counseling.

Did I get all that correct?
Ciboag96
Demons are real. Who looks at this gentleman and think demonic forces are a fairytale. They are not.

Evil is growing.
CanyonAg77
AG
FCBlitz said:

Honestly how can he even have a clearance let alone be ahead of any governmental agency.
Appointees bypass the clearance. Remember how many Clinton staffers couldn't pass?
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
fka ftc said:

So heartless, all these negative comments about this victim. He never chose to be a puppy play dog wearing drag "queen", God chose this for him. His Ultra Mega MAGA parents tried to send him to straight camp at Trump University and that caused severe, irreparable damage to this young thing.

Despite all this mental torture and anguish, he was able to get advanced engineering degrees and secure a high level position in the Biden administration. But he could never shake the scorn, ridicule, confusion and harassments the far right wing folks lambasted on him through their control of information sources like Fox News and New Twitter.

His stealing is the result of his being a victim and he just needs support and counseling.

Did I get all that correct?
HAHAH

Take that to democraticunderground and they'll name an NFT after you.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Appointees bypass the clearance. Remember how many Clinton staffers couldn't pass?
I think those were Obama staffers. When Clinton was POTUS there was a pretense of requiring staffers to be competent and also regarded as serious people.
CanyonAg77
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

I think those were Obama staffers. When Clinton was POTUS there was a pretense of requiring staffers to be competent and also regarded as serious people.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/14/bill-clinton-white-house-had-security-clearance-ba/

Quote:

More than a year into Bill Clinton's first term, of 1,044 White Houser personnel, nearly 100 had no security clearance at all, according to press reports in 1994.
captkirk
AG
Guys, I'm starting to think that maybe leftwing government types are all shady grifters, hustlers, thieves, perverts, and child-groomers.

Please snap me out of it before I continue down this spiral of obviously-deranged thinking.
Squadron7
AG
Personnel is policy.

one safe place
captkirk said:

Guys, I'm starting to think that maybe leftwing government types are all shady grifters, hustlers, thieves, perverts, and child-groomers.

Please snap me out of it before I continue down this spiral of obviously-deranged thinking.
Seems as if a very, very high percentage of them suffer from one or more mental illnesses and abnormalities. It has to be intentional, no way can you get so many otherwise.
deddog
AG
ChemEAg08 said:

Imagine having to try to explain to your kids that you voted for the party who put that thing in an official position.

Imagine being a parent encouraging your kid to become that thing
So you get more woke points on Instagram
schmellba99
AG
CDUB98 said:

AGHouston11 said:

I'm sure they/them was the most qualified person in the nation for this job…….

IIRC, if you were to blindly look at his resume without any of the LGBT crap, he would be highly qualified.

Too bad his brain came with a side of bat**** crazy.

I highly doubt it is truly qualified
fka ftc
schmellba99 said:

CDUB98 said:

AGHouston11 said:

I'm sure they/them was the most qualified person in the nation for this job…….

IIRC, if you were to blindly look at their his resume without any of the LGBT crap, they he would be highly qualified.

Too bad their his brain came with a side of bat**** crazy.

I highly doubt they it is truly qualified
I wanted to quote but needed to remove the blatant misgendering. Such binary privilege being thrown around.

That said, I am certain that there were similarly if not more qualified persons. See KJP as chief liar whose role is actually played more effectively by a white guy named Kirby.

They/them is not qualified based on the security risk of the sexual deviancy alone. Period, the end.

Question, can one dress up as Jesus wearing a robe, a crown of thorns and a bible and work at the Pentagon? Can he wear this get up to a state dinner?

Of course not. He would be told the outward display of his faith has no place in the Department of Defense. Yet this mentally deranged clown gets to play dress up and gets promoted to positions because of it.

But Biden voters just love sexual deviancy.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
If only his name was Scott instead of Sam.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Sterling96
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Great cameo. But it's important to note that HIS character wasn't named Scotty. Any good Eurotrip fan would know Matt Damon is singing about Scotty.
Ag2Max
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Biden will give it/them/whatever a spanking as punishment.
No wonder this freak keeps stealing......he's just anxious to receive his spanking punishment from Biden!! Right up his alley!!
LeonardSkinner
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

More like, "POTUS doesn't know"
LeonardSkinner
captkirk said:

He was so promising

How do you like them Apples?

(And Samsungs, Google Pixels, and whatever else was in the stolen luggage)
LMCane
BluHorseShu said:

45-70Ag said:

Well, the democrats little social experiment has obviously failed miserably. Sack him now bf it gets any more embarrassing
let me just say I am shocked that the airport authorities are able to track stolen bags...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.