Dept of energy freak has another arrest warrant for stealing a second time

11,574 Views | 133 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by justcallmeharry
schmellba99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fka ftc said:

schmellba99 said:

CDUB98 said:

AGHouston11 said:

I'm sure they/them was the most qualified person in the nation for this job…….

IIRC, if you were to blindly look at their his resume without any of the LGBT crap, they he would be highly qualified.

Too bad their his brain came with a side of bat**** crazy.

I highly doubt they it is truly qualified
I wanted to quote but needed to remove the blatant misgendering. Such binary privilege being thrown around.

That said, I am certain that there were similarly if not more qualified persons. See KJP as chief liar whose role is actually played more effectively by a white guy named Kirby.

They/them is not qualified based on the security risk of the sexual deviancy alone. Period, the end.

Question, can one dress up as Jesus wearing a robe, a crown of thorns and a bible and work at the Pentagon? Can he wear this get up to a state dinner?

Of course not. He would be told the outward display of his faith has no place in the Department of Defense. Yet this mentally deranged clown gets to play dress up and gets promoted to positions because of it.

But Biden voters just love sexual deviancy.
PSSSSTTTT.....there are 2 genders.

And it wasn't misgendering. That thing is an it and you cannot argue different. F all of that "they/them" garbage.
Monkeypoxfighter
Lots of hating LGBTQXYZphobes on here.

Is that how it works?
It only took me a year to figure out this place is nuts!
B-1 83
AG
Monkeypoxfighter said:

Lots of hating LGBTQXYZphobes on here.

Is that how it works?
Careful……….alphabet people will get you banned for less.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Buying_time
AG
Everyone is completely missing his cost savings agenda.

He is collecting luggage to store waste. That is the reasoning for collecting luggage at the airport where did not check anything. He puts radioactive waste in the luggage after using the "appropriated" item a few times for himself and then drops it off at the airport. It circulates for a while and then ends up in an unclaimed luggage area in a 3rd world country. Brilliant strategy I say!! Right up there with Cacklin Kamala, Puerto Rico Joe and AOC.
CanyonAg77
AG
Obviously, this is not economic. The freak gets off on stealing and wearing women's clothes.

Used to be, sexual perversions would be a basis for denying a security clearance. Maybe it's time to revive that policy.
AgCat93
AG
45-70Ag said:

Believe it or not - this individual's middle name is:

Otis!

Doubters - Google for yourself.
CanyonAg77
AG
Initials fit
titan
S
CanyonAg77 said:

Obviously, this is not economic. The freak gets off on stealing and wearing women's clothes.

Used to be, sexual perversions would be a basis for denying a security clearance. Maybe it's time to revive that policy.
It could all lead to a good outcome if it provided pretext and just led to the abolition of the Department of Energy itself.
CSTXAg92
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Mental status should definitely be something looked at when evaluating someone for such a high level government position. This guy is a nut with major mental issues, and he most likely belongs in an institution for the safety of himself and others.

In this administration he'll be promoted.

Pinochet
Who actually believes he only did this twice?
Tramp96
This is the Biden Administration mocking us and flipping us off. It's like every day they get together to see what's the next absurd thing they can do and then laugh at totally getting away with it.
aggiejayrod
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

That's because people used to have shame
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Sterling96 said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

If only his name was Scott instead of Sam.

Great cameo. But it's important to note that HIS character wasn't named Scotty. Any good Eurotrip fan would know Matt Damon is singing about Scotty.
Absolutely, we are huge fans of the movie. My joke fell flat in that Sammy didn't know it wasn't his luggage.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
EskimoJoe
FCBlitz said:

Honestly how can he even have a clearance let alone be ahead of any governmental agency.

Look at him, look at this clown administration.

Does this question really need to be asked?
Post removed:
by user
RWWilson
All of this is perfectly normal. If you think otherwise, you are a bigot.

AgCat93
AG
Average Guy said:

So he got the luggage? Pretending that was true, how'd you like to be the unfortunate person who got his bag by mistake?

I'm gonna go on a limb and say he didn't have one.
CDUB98
AG

Sterling96 said:

Great cameo. But it's important to note that HIS character wasn't named Scotty. Any good Eurotrip fan would know Matt Damon is singing about Scotty.
Absolutely, we are huge fans of the movie. My joke fell flat in that Sammy didn't know it wasn't his luggage.

Such a great movie.
Ferg
RWWilson said:

All of this is perfectly normal. If you think otherwise, you are a bigot.

lord Humungus and his merry troupe from Mad Max Road Warrior.
Post removed:
by user
ttu_85
FCBlitz said:

Honestly how can he even have a clearance let alone be ahead of any governmental agency.
The modern Peoples Democratic Party. Intelligence and ability are irrelevant. Its WHAT you are and not WHO you are.

And its a path to destruction.
agent-maroon
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Maybe the theory is that if he voluntarily gets all of his dirty perversion laundry out in public then there is nothing to blackmail him with. It's pretty obvious that he is without shame and his closet is empty.

If his kleptomania was known to extortionists then yeah maybe that would be a problem. But the rest of that dog-collared freak show is already known and on full public display
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BlueTaze
Think of how many times it stole luggage and didn't get caught.
AgCat93
AG
Average Guy said:

AgCat93 said:

Average Guy said:

So he got the luggage? Pretending that was true, how'd you like to be the unfortunate person who got his bag by mistake?

I'm gonna go on a limb and say he didn't have on

that's a pretty sturdy limb

Was going to be a burr oak limb until I read he stole the luggage in Vegas while hauling his own suitcase.

Anyone wanna try to sell me on the idea he's not a mental case while engaging in kleptomania?
Rick Dalton
AG
rocky the dog said:

Would a liberal call this "hate speech"?
BudFox7
100% bag drop set ups. He was participating in bag drops of some kind.
CanyonAg77
AG
Lots of weird stuff is public

We didn't know he was stealing women's clothes

What else do we not know?
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
agent-maroon
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

You're right of course. Please don't think that I was justifying this freak's clearance or agreeing with it in any way. I'm just struggling to think of a rationale that could have been used to get him a clearance in the first place. I really don't think there is a legit rationale TBH.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PA24
AG
Dude looks like a lady
Trajan88
AG
"Sam Brinton's Instagram selfie showing off his 'nuclear pride' T-shirt led to his arrest warrant"

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/12/10/sam-brintons-instagram-selfie-showing-off-his-nuclear-pride-t-shirt-led-to-his-arrest-warrant/
Trajan88
AG
Squadron7
AG
BudFox7 said:

100% bag drop set ups. He was participating in bag drops of some kind.

If it was a bag drop then the bags would not have been reported stolen/missing.
Waltonloads08
AG
Ciboag96 said:

Demons are real. Who looks at this gentleman and think demonic forces are a fairytale. They are not.

Evil is growing.

It bothers me that half a dozen people star this and apparently believe the cause of mental illness is supernatural malevolent forces.
BigRobSA
CDUB98 said:

Sterling96 said:

Such a great movie.

Post-absinthe scene....

"You two are the worst twins...

...ever!"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.