Dept of energy freak has another arrest warrant for stealing a second time

11,582 Views | 133 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by justcallmeharry
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ChemEAg08
AG
Imagine having to try to explain to your kids that you voted for the party who put that thing in an official position.
bam02
FCBlitz
Honestly how can he even have a clearance let alone be ahead of any governmental agency.
45-70Ag
AG
FCBlitz said:

Honestly how can he even have a clearance let alone be ahead of any governmental agency.

This
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Still on payroll?
evestor1
Biden knows that a good fluffer cannot be lost.

Hopefully this dude gets hit by a bus before he starts stealing children.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Still on payroll?
White House was asked and would not respond. So, most likely still getting $173k/yr.
Stupe
S
FCBlitz said:

Checked
Enough
Diversity
Boxes
On
The
Page
Owlagdad
Gosh, what if you had worked there, had the credentials and experience, and got passed over for the job by this freak.
TheHulkster
AG
"We have you on tape stealing, Xir."

"That's not me."

"This bald-headed chud right here with high heels, bright red lipstick, and a dog collar isn't you?"
ProgN
TheHulkster said:

"That's not me."

"This bald-headed chud right here with high heels, bright red lipstick, and a dog collar isn't you?"
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Maybe Next Year
AG
Just remember this guy and what he is when trying to get the groomer defenders to admit that grooming isn't so isolated.

Who?mikejones!
TheHulkster said:

"That's not me."

"We know every house you hit since you flooded them!"
geoag58
AG
The dims will put ? on a plane to Russia with some Grinerjuice in ? stolen luggage. When ? gets caught let ? sit there for a year in jail to rehabilitate ? image and then swap ? for another arms dealer or a terrorist and bring ? back to a hero's welcome.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
CDUB98
AG
Maybe Next Year said:

Just remember this guy and what he is when trying to get the groomer defenders to admit that grooming isn't so isolated.

Umm, what the hell does that freak show and his kleptomania have to do with grooming kids?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Glass houses people. How many of you haven't had less than two luggage theft misunderstandings in their travel background? It's just so common to get that confused.

I'm waiting for his sincere apology tour on The View, Colbert, Fallon, Midget Stephanopoloser, and others about how this is a deeply rooted issue from being bullied and bigoted behavior in his early youth. Book deals and total pardons coming, So Brave. So Courageous.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
AGHouston11
AG
I'm sure they/them was the most qualified person in the nation for this job…….
CDUB98
AG
AGHouston11 said:

IIRC, if you were to blindly look at his resume without any of the LGBT crap, he would be highly qualified.

Too bad his brain came with a side of bat**** crazy.
Ciboag96
Liberals / Leftists / Democrats lie. Nothing but lies.

They embrace chaos. It's easy to tear apart, hard to build. Entropy is their friend. Order is transphobic, racists, ableist, pedophobic. I believe clepto-ist is next.

At some point we'll all realize that it's gone too far. Before we are all jammed in a cattle car wondering when it all went wrong?
Maybe Next Year
AG
The commonality being that both are mentally ill and morally bankrupt. You think you could reason with Sam, serial luggage thief?
Ag for Life
AG
Have we ever seen this guy and Matt Damon in the same room together?
CDUB98
AG
Yes, both are mentally ill.

Still does not link him to groomers.

If you want to make a strong argument against the pedophiles, you've got to start being precise stop lumping everyone into a same category. It's the same strategy they have used with great success. They isolate a small piece, and then kill it. Even nature works that way with wolves.
Ellis Wyatt
Mental status should definitely be something looked at when evaluating someone for such a high level government position. This guy is a nut with major mental issues, and he most likely belongs in an institution for the safety of himself and others.
CDUB98
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Mental status should definitely be something looked at when evaluating someone for such a high level government position. This guy is a nut white major mental issues, and he most likely belongs on an institution for the safety of himself and others.

I agree.
JohnLA762
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Mental status should definitely be something looked at when evaluating someone for such a high level government position. This guy is a nut white major mental issues, and he most likely belongs on an institution for the safety of himself and others.

Lol, they won't even give Joey a cognitive test. What makes you think they would even think about looking at mental status of his minions?!?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
CDUB98 said:

AGHouston11 said:

IIRC, if you were to blindly look at his resume without any of the LGBT crap, he would be highly qualified.

Based on his recent history, I'm sure his recounting of his technical work experience is completely accurate and impeccable.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
sam callahan
Mentally ill people do mentally ill things.

Immoral people do immoral things.

agsalaska
AG
ChemEAg08 said:

Imagine having to try to explain to your kids that you voted for the party who put that thing in an official position.

They voted Dem so they could say they helped put him in office.
sam callahan
Still employed?

Heck, he will likely get promoted.

And if he ever gets arrested in Russia, we would likely give them back Alaska for his release.
gigemags-99
AG
CDUB98
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

CDUB98 said:

AGHouston11 said:

Based on his recent history, I'm sure his recounting of his technical work experience is completely accurate and impeccable.

That's a fair argument.
birdman
The first time it happened, he could maybe get away with it. Most people have picked up the wrong suitcase before. Usually, it takes you 15 seconds to realize it's just a similar suitcase. But he could possibly have plausible deniability. But when he arrived at hotel and threw all the clothes away, his story unravels. But he could most likely have stuck to his story and not receive any serious punishment.

Now it happened again? This weirdo has a major problem. You can be crazy or dumb, but not both.

I'll bet they start tracing his past travel and match it up with tons of missing luggage.
justcallmeharry
S
Biden will give it/them/whatever a spanking as punishment.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.