Who is the worst candidate you ever voted for?

7,997 Views | 173 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Phog06
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And this can include either those you expected to be good and weren't or others you hadn't planned to vote for but regretted shortly after the election?

I'll go first. Obama 2008.

Only major Democratic candidate I have ever voted for my life. I must've been out of my damn mind.

But I didn't like McCain.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
AgBQ-00
AG
McCain and Romney. I saw the Marxist roots of the Obama admin during his campaign thanks to Mark Levin.
Corn Pop
Obama. First year of eligibility to vote (19) and I was a moron college student. Why I believe voting age should be 21 at a minimum
ts5641
I was one of the dummies who voted for Perot. Just a horrible decision and led to Clinton.
annie88
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

McCain and Romney. I saw the Marxist roots of the Obama admin during his campaign thanks to Mark Levine.

Regretted voting for Romney too, but was not going to vote for Obama again.
DrEvazanPhD
Romney.

Pulled the lever for Barr in the first Obama election. Hated McCain way too much
AgNav93
AG
McCain or Romney. Take your pick. I should say at the time they seemed like good choices. History showed them to RINOs.
BboroAg
AG
The chick that got naked on an oil derrick……evidently I am shallow
93MarineHorn
Ann Richards in '90. Too young to appreciate how corrupt Dems and media were back then.
tk111
AG
annie88 said:

AgBQ-00 said:

McCain and Romney. I saw the Marxist roots of the Obama admin during his campaign thanks to Mark Levine.

Regretted voting for Romney too, but was not going to vote for Obama again.
waitwhat?
Corn Pop said:

Obama. First year of eligibility to vote (19) and I was a moron college student. Why I believe voting age should be 21 at a minimum
I'd be happy raising voting age to 25 or higher. There is literally zero argument against saying that people should have some life experience under their belt before voting on how they think things should be.

"Bu-bu-but they pay taxes and should be able to vote!" So do 12 year olds mowing lawns (sales taxes) and 16 year olds working in fast food (income, FICA, sales, gas taxes) but we don't let them vote.

The only reason we'll never be able to raise the age to vote is because democrats would never win another election if it weren't for immature ideals of the young.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
annie88
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

Romney.

Pulled the lever for Barr in the first Obama election. Hated McCain way too much

I used to like McCain years ago, in fact when he ran in the primary against Bush 2, I was really disappointed that he didn't win.

But then McCain changed. And we know how he ended up, even worse, but I really couldn't stand him in 2008. Hence the lapse in judgment.

I never voted for Bill Clinton either time and know that there were a lot of things about his presidency that weren't good but still wasn't as horrible as Obama. I think I had the well Obama can't be that bad attitude. And yet he was. Even worse.

Bad me.
Irish 2.0
Wouldn't call it the worst, but I did vote for Kinky Friedman in 2006 which was the first year I could vote!
B-1 83
AG
I can't remember, but there was a Republican state Supreme Court candidate I voted for by voting straight party ticket years ago. I don't do that anymore.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
AGHouston11
AG
2am thumb down McCain

He is everything there is to hate about politics
annie88
AG
AgNav93 said:

McCain or Romney. Take your pick. I should say at the time they seemed like good choices. History showed them to RINOs.

True. Remember one of the debates between Romney and Obama and Romney was saying how Russia would be one of our worst foes and he laughed at him.

It is shocking to see how far off the reservation Romney, and McCain before he died, went. largely, but not wholly, because of their hatred of Trump.
CDUB98
AG
Bob Dole
John McCain
Mitt Romney
annie88
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Wouldn't call it the worst, but I did vote for Kinky Friedman in 2006 which was the first year I could vote!

Yeah, that's kind of bad. But not Obama bad.
Shoefly!
AG
John Tower that snake eyed SOB. He hit on my aunt at a convention.
coolerguy12
AG
McCain then Romney.

2016 was the first time I actually voted for a candidate instead of against one. Sure the votes count the same but it sure felt a lot better in '16
GE
AG
Romney
annie88
AG
BboroAg said:

The chick that got naked on an oil derrick……evidently I am shallow

Men are definitely more visual.
Irish 2.0
annie88 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Yeah, that's kind of bad. But not Obama bad.
I was 18. I did a lot more stupid **** when I was 18 than vote for a man that wanted to install Willie Nelson in some state cabinet position!
NoahAg
Not happy with any of the lesser of 2 evils I've had to vote for:

08 McCain
12 Romney
16 wrote in Evan McMullin
Let's go, Brandon!
texag84
AG
Held my nose and voted for Mitt
dmart90
AG
Dole
McCain
BMX Bandit
True for McCain, but we knew Romney was huge liberal at the time. He was architect for what became Obamacare.

Mine is Clinton. Bill
whatthehey78
AG
Was going to say Jimmy C. but actually the worst was Geo. W. ...the fake Republican.
annie88
AG
waitwhat? said:

Corn Pop said:

I'd be happy raising voting age to 25 or higher. There is literally zero argument against saying that people should have some life experience under their belt before voting on how they think things should be.

"Bu-bu-but they pay taxes and should be able to vote!" So do 12 year olds mowing lawns (sales taxes) and 16 year olds working in fast food (income, FICA, sales, gas taxes) but we don't let them vote.

The only reason we'll never be able to raise the age to vote is because democrats would never win another election if it weren't for immature ideals of the young.

You can't ask for people to serve their country at 18 and not have a right to vote though, that's the real problem.
frenchtoast
Steve Beller
Ag_EE
AG
Shoefly! said:

John Tower that snake eyed SOB. He hit on my aunt at a convention.

Go on…
Clown Baby
Close between Romney and McCain. Probably McCain.
annie88
AG
whatthehey78 said:

Was going to say Jimmy C. but actually the worst was Geo. W. ...the fake Republican.

Wow. I was way too young for Carter but yeah, that was a bad vote. I was around 11 or 12 when he was running and I remember a lot of the press about him, his southern accent and his brother with the beer and the peanut stuff. He came across as very folksy. And I still think Carter is a good man but he was a horrible president.
annie88
AG
dmart90 said:

Dole
McCain

And when you really start thinking back, we really haven't had a decent candidate since Reagan, maybe Bush one initially.
Martin Cash
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

"Why the hell not?"
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.